Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Rani
Today 02:30 AM
Themes and Text Colors: a...
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 02:28 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 18th, 2021, 03:21 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Twilight's Rebellion [Closed]

Hickorypool
@Rainquail @Rani @Undertaker
The brown mix turned to look at the other tom, taking in a deep sigh. "I'm aware. Hence my 'Formerly belonged to and lead' bit, but happy to see that you listen." he deadpanned. Glazed over his words as if he didn't care. Seems as though the only one he was mostly listening to right now was Coldamber. Twitching his tail he looked around, seems as though he wasn't the only one who wasn't very keen of the tom. "Going to be honest. Don't want to get to know Dawnstar. We just have to work around her Warriors. You'd know that if you actually paid attention to the dynamics of a clan." his tone was stern. It wasn't up for debate.

"Wonderful. Yes. Leave." however as he was going to say more a loud tom spoke up. He simply looked at whatever his name was, he could feel himself getting dumber with each sentence coming out of his mouth. After trying to process everything that the other Warrior was saying he clicked his tongue. "That's not evidence you idiot. That's an opinion. If he killed a member of the clan he was trying to 'help.' " saying the last word in a heavily sarcastic tone. "Than it would be much harder for us to trust him. Huh? There's nothing that's saying we should trust you." his gaze was now, once again, on the former deputy. "There was nothing to prove you were innocent. Coldamber." Hickorypool turned "You brought him here assuming you spoke for the whole clan. BEFORE. You even spoke to any of us." he argued.

Folded ears quivered as a Warrior yelled, swiveling to look at them. "Are you daft? I've made a suggestion, also, we're just now saying how we feel because this has just happened. If you can pull ideas out of your behind feel free. From what I've heard you haven't suggested a damn thing. We could use them. But his tom," pausing to look at the Loner. "Isn't needed in any of the plans." he deadpanned. Than the Medicine Cat spoke up. "Us arguing because we disagree on something causes you to loose trust in us? I'm sorry you see such a grim world. With that logic than you shouldn't trust anybody. Than take some of us to talk with you. Idiot. You're assuming you have to do this all by yourself, which caused you to go to an absolute stranger over your own clan."

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old February 18th, 2021, 03:31 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Gullpaw narrowed her eyes,” Twilightstar’s dead. There’s no way she’s still alive, if she was she would have escaped by now and returned...it’s time we face it, but perhaps he knows where they buried her...if Dawnstar even bothered to bury her that is.” she meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 18th, 2021, 04:06 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours, 24 hours if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

// @Rainquail
Snailswirl
________

Green eyes met amber and...

Ouch.

They couldn’t help but flinch, if only a little. No support. No regard for their concerns. They felt as if a divide was growing between themself and Coldamber. But they weren’t in the wrong here.

"Fine. Any cat who knows we can handle this without the meddling paws of some 'nice guy' ShadowClanner, come with me. I have an idea that won’t get us and Twilightstar killed."

With that, they gave a last pointed look towards Coldamber and Beastspark and turned around. If any cat wished to follow them, they would.

They needed volunteers for the stealth patrols, after all. Otherwise they would probably just recruit or something.

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang
Old February 18th, 2021, 04:21 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @Rainquail, @Undertaker

>Ratrush<
────────

Ratrush sat back on her haunches and allowed a smug grin to overtake her features as Coldamber went on about advice and leaving and a certain RiverClan deputy killer. She waited until the medicine cat was done to place a paw over her chest, feigning offense.

"I'm just here to get a piece of the action, darling. If I wanted to give you real advice, I would have done it by now. I really just wanted to see what this was all about, and now I have, so now I'm leaving."

She stood to follow Snailswirl, and as she passed Coldamber, she drew her tail beneath the other she-cat's chin, purring, "Good luck, darling."

Briefly, she wondered what Dawnstar would do if she knew about this secret little meeting. Actually, hm... that might draw some interesting results.

Instead of following Snailswirl to wherever they were going, Ratrush set course for camp.
Old February 18th, 2021, 04:22 PM

~Darkclaw~
Darkclaw looked at Snailswirl as he talked. She stayed where she was sitting. She was going to stay here and help in anyway she could.
Old February 18th, 2021, 04:27 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Undertaker @Rainquail @spade @Arie @Starfall @Slushie @elysian ]

It seemed Rushingmoor’s ears had ceased working. The whole trip to meet this savior of a cat who would help them rescue Twilightstar he had barely heard the world around him. Everything seemed to be convalescing and exploding all at once and the fatigue and hunger that bit mercilessly at him wasn’t making any of this any easier.

Part of him wished Coldamber had made whatever she knew known to him but he was also aware that she had no responsibility to do so. Whatever was going on, hopefully it would get them out of this mess. He was open to hearing about anything that might serve to end the stagnation and torment.

Rogue scent touched his scent glands and Rushingmoor looked up suspiciously. What could a rogue know or have to do with this messy inter-clan situation? Why would one care? Featherlight’s question was the first thing to actually form words in Rush’s brain and he looked over at his former apprentice, following his eyes to land on Beastspark. As a force of habit, Rushingmoor bristled. He was Shadowclan before even if he wasn’t now- could they trust him?

Muddled voices of dissension and explanation exploded, muddying the air like the swirling depths of a bog. How could anyone think with all of this racket going on? Mushy only caught key words and phrases: suspicious, Shadowclan, threat, Dawnstar’s ire, Stagleech’s trust, Twilightstar’s plight. By now they should have reached consensus. They were wasting precious time and Dawnstar wouldn’t be blind to a camp devoid of warriors for long.

At this point the bickering was getting ridiculous and cats had decided that their hurt feelings qualified them to run off and form their own rebellion that they liked better. Rolling his eyes, Rushingmoor finally spoke up to offer his own opinion to the mass amount of them floating through the air.

“What else do we have to lose? Do you really think if Dawnstar wanted us dead she would lure us out of camp to the cat who was ousted in favor of her? Why not just kill us in our nests while we sleep in the camp full of her warriors?

Did none of them realize she could just block the exit and massacre them at any point if she wanted to?

“Obviously Beastspark isn’t here to fight us all himself so I think we can put the ambush issue to rest. When it comes to pride, I humbly ask you all to shut your traps. No one cares that you’re ego is hurt by reaching out for help- how do you think Twilight feels in whatever hole she’s stuck in? The same cats crying about letting Shadowclan into our camp are the ones now whining about hearing out an outside cat who might be able to help us get them out! For once in your lives just keep your big mouths closed and listen.
Old February 18th, 2021, 05:38 PM
chirps

Featherlight
More arguing ensured around him and Featherlight wished for once everyone would just be quiet and not let their emotions get the better of them. They ahd to be logical about this!

Ears getting wind of his former mentor speaking, the tom turned to glance in Rushingmoor's direction. Pride swelled in his chest - now there was a cat he would follow to the ends of the earth and put his trust in time and time again. He offered a brief smile and nod to the older warrior, everything he wanted to say spoken in the brief glance he shared with him.

Turning his attention to Beastsspark, the gray-furred tom blocked everything else out to listen intently on whatever plan the rogue had. Certainly, it was better than just arguing amongst themselves all night.

[ @Beau - just so rushing can see it ^^]

Last edited by spade; February 18th, 2021 at 05:38 PM.
Old February 18th, 2021, 11:03 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Rainquail @spade @Arie @Starfall @Zesty Mango @Fletcher @Fierceclaw @Paradise @gs29513 @Rockfall @Nightfern @Beau
So this was getting really stupid really fast. It seemed the majority of cats were seeing to reason, which kept him from padding away, but there were still a few who refused and they left, he wasn't overly concerned about any of them babbling to Dawnstar. Beastspark's always seen the ShadowClan leader as the type of cat who jumps straight into battle and asks questions later, apparently, he was wrong. He didn't smell any fresh blood and it seemed everyone here was fine, that was strange in itself. Dawnstar had a lust for battle stronger than his own, if she wasn't raiding them and wasn't using every excuse in the book to shred them, he wasn't sure what she was after. Since these cats didn't know the molly, it wasn't a wonder why none of them had asked themselves these questions before, or maybe they did?

"If Twilightstar was as dead as you said she is, most of you would be dead in the ground with her." Beastspark swiftly snapped hearing one cat's speak out. "None of you have fresh wounds, which is bizarre for someone with Dawnstar's temper. She's killed her own clanmates for speaking against her, I'm sure, there's no reason for her to hold back with any of you other than the fact she has something better to torment and take her temper out on."

Oh! Look the kid came along? Who had thought it would be a good idea to bring him with? Was he the only one who thought the kid had a motormouth? Beastspark listened to the babble that spilled from Stagleech's mouth for a few seconds and then blocked it out, even though Beastspark appreciated the assist somewhat, he was more interested in what the rest of the cats had to say. The one cat was being utterly rude to a higher rank, she did know she outranked him, right? Coldamber was WindClan's current 'leader', he felt like Twilightstar would have ended the complaints awhile ago. Coldamber could and should just send the mouthy one away if he wasn't going to see reason like the rest of the cats. She really didn't need to take anyone's dung.

It wasn't his place to say anything, it would not be good if he started actually getting to know any of these cats. He was here for Twilightstar and that was that. So he kept his maw shut and hoped that she'd figure that out herself, or that one of her clanmates would remind her of her rank instead of yowling the same thing at each other. They had a medicine cat, use her.

"Searching ShadowClan's territory is a waste of time." Beastspark began speaking, ignoring the drama in favor of remembering that Twilightstar was waiting on someone to help her. "Hiding your clan leader there would be too obvious and dumb, Dawnstar's anything but that. You guys don't know her, and none of you know how to think like a real ShadowClan cat, and that's why any attempt you make on your own to beat her is going to fail." He was not gloating, it was a fact. Dawnstar would have sent them on a wild goose chase. They failed to see how mess up the leader was, they lost their leader and then let her at their deputy and lost him, and she's done this apparently without the support of her clan. Why Coldamber was still here, Beastspark couldn't fathom right this second.

"I started looking in the outskirts, and I spoke to some loners, they said they saw a huge scary tabby cat dragging a body towards an abandoned twoleg den. I've found the den through word of mouth, unfortunately, I haven't actually confirmed whether or not Twilightstar's inside it. There are other cats in the area living there and I didn't want to risk a confrontation without relaying my findings to you." Beastspark got the feeling that someone was going to somehow try and turn this on him, none of these loners had any creditability but they all said pretty much the same thing, and that was enough for him.

"I am not doing this for any of you, your clan, out of hatred of Dawnstar, or anything petty like that. All I want is Twilightstar found and safe. That's the only reason I'm sticking around here even with the constant threats to my life that keep being casually thrown around." He added the last bit with a fierce frown, but the devotion he had for the clan leader could be heard clearly in the conviction of his tone.

"Now then you need to cut through ShadowClan's territory to get to the outskirts where the den is. I can lead.... three of you at most, through the territory. But that's where things get a little complicated, teaching whoever coming with how to move through the forest like a ShadowClan cat will take too much time, not to mention I'm sure Dawnstar has ShadowClan on the lookout for any WindClanners. I figured we could use a distraction, one big enough that Dawnstar can't even ignore. Have you spoken to the RiverClan or ThunderClan about what's going on within your clan?"

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; February 18th, 2021 at 11:04 PM.
Old February 18th, 2021, 11:25 PM
chirps

Featherlight
Listening to each and every word Beastspark said, Featherlight found himself become less and less on edge. He had confidence in his skillset as a warrior that even if the tom did try to attack now, he would be ready. What he was saying actually made sense, what with the lack of ShadowClan scent on him and his willingness to put his life on the line to help a Clan leader that wasn't even his. Brave, even.

He wasn't sure what the thoughts of the majority were - it seemed like most had hung around instead of following Snailswirl to stars knew where. Featherlight wasn't about to turn and leave now, not with bringing peace back to WindClan just within reach. They finally had a plan, something solid to stand on, and perhaps a slim chance at rescuing Twilightstar.

That was the only thought in his head at the moment - however they did it didn't necessarily matter to him.

Deciding it was not his place to speak, but more so Coldambers, he switched his gaze from the rogue to the medicine cat. Only three warriors... He knew he wouldn't be the first in line to be chosen - despite the itching under his pelt to be out there searching regardless of the danger - and instead glanced at Rushingmoor. A brief moment of pride swelled in him - would he be the one to bring back their leader?

// @Undertaker @Beau @Rainquail

Last edited by spade; February 18th, 2021 at 11:54 PM.
Old February 18th, 2021, 11:47 PM
I'm YOLOsixual &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; P OGg ende r

My Mood: Sleepy

[ @Undertaker ]

Hallowstep

Hallowstep watched his clanmates, some fleeting, some sticking around. He disliked Snailswirl's reaction, though he wouldn't dare say that allowed. He nodded towards Beastspark, taking a few steps forward and chirping to express interest. He was raring to get going on...something, he wasn't particularly fussy about what he was doing, as long as it was SOMETHING,

Bounceberry

Bump me literally whenever, I'm quite busy and do need reminders!

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!
Closed Thread