Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Bean
Today 07:54 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Bean
Today 07:46 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by DaffodilFlight
Today 07:32 PM
Webbed Paths and Feathered...
by Rowan
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:24 PM

Old December 27th, 2018, 10:40 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Airclan Signups and RP (powerplay)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~+Winter+~ View Post
Zephyrstar walked calmly out of his den and saw his mate with a loner in tow. "Another cat trespassing on our borders?" He asked his mate and sighed
Abysssong nodded her head. "Indeed," she replied, hearing his sigh and replicating it with one of her own. "Says his name is Zero. I don't like him," she added, wrinkling her nose. "He underestimates me." She flickered her tail dangerously close to his head, struggling to control her temper. "Can I singe him?" she inquired, looking at her mate hopefully.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old December 27th, 2018, 10:42 AM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriander View Post

"What the-" He twitched forward and looked over his shoulder at her, then at singed fur on his back. A burning smell was beginning to rise into the air. He stared at her, clearly surprised. "Did you just... did you just burn me?" Zero turned fully around and took a few paces back further into the camp, eyes wide.
Abysssong turned to him, her nose twitching in amusement. "Yes, I did. Lesson: don't annoy me," she replied simply. "As I said, I'm more than you think." She glanced back at her mate, waiting for his judgement impatiently. She sat down, tail over paws, her body temperature not bothering her in the slightest. The grass around the deputy withered and died, though Abysssong focused her attention on her mate.
i’m smiling too”

---

Last edited by panchiko; December 27th, 2018 at 10:43 AM.
Old December 27th, 2018, 02:54 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Zephyrstar walked calmly out of his den and saw his mate with a loner in tow. "Another cat trespassing on our borders?" He asked his mate and sighed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post
Abysssong nodded her head. "Indeed," she replied, hearing his sigh and replicating it with one of her own. "Says his name is Zero. I don't like him," she added, wrinkling her nose. "He underestimates me." She flickered her tail dangerously close to his head, struggling to control her temper. "Can I singe him?" she inquired, looking at her mate hopefully.
Quote:
Abysssong turned to him, her nose twitching in amusement. "Yes, I did. Lesson: don't annoy me," she replied simply. "As I said, I'm more than you think." She glanced back at her mate, waiting for his judgement impatiently. She sat down, tail over paws, her body temperature not bothering her in the slightest. The grass around the deputy withered and died, though Abysssong focused her attention on her mate.

"No! Don't do that again!" Zero leapt backward as the grass shriveled and burned. "Don't let her touch me!" He looked over at Zephyrstar. "I wasn't trespassing, at least, not on purpose. I was looking for prey and I didn't see the border!"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old December 27th, 2018, 06:54 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:

"No! Don't do that again!" Zero leapt backward as the grass shriveled and burned. "Don't let her touch me!" He looked over at Zephyrstar. "I wasn't trespassing, at least, not on purpose. I was looking for prey and I didn't see the border!"
"You mean smell the border. And it's obviously because of your fowl, contagious scent." she replied, laughing at his fear of her fur. "I won't do it again if you dont annoy me. That's a promise." Abysssong said, looking at Zero thoughtfully. She turned back towards her mate, dipping her head. "Your orders?"

@~+Winter+~
i’m smiling too”

---

Old December 27th, 2018, 07:27 PM
NOT Clickbait

My Mood: Incognito

Name: Velvetstorm
Sexuality: Pans
Perso: She's intelligent, persuasive, clever, and a bit bashful.
Appearance: A russet she-cat with a tuxedo white pattern. She has mint green eyes, and black rings around them like raccoons have.
Powers (up to three.): Teleportation, telekinesis, and laser vision? (If that's allowed xD) She's basically psychic. And if laser vision isn't allowed, then I'll have reading minds to replace it.
Body adaptations*: She has amazing stealth, but not as good at fighting.
Other: She can only teleport to places she's been to, or are in sight at the time.
Mate: Open
Mention me: @~+Harvest+~

If sign-ups are closed, that's perfectly fine, and thx!
Old December 28th, 2018, 03:37 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
He scented the air, and smelling the acrid scent of burnt fur he said, "it seems like you already have." He laughed a little. "But, I can't say I wouldn't like his choice on the matter. So Zero, we won't kill you, but you have two choices, Go back to your home, or join Airclan." He said solemnly.

Last edited by .:<Ghoulie>:.; December 28th, 2018 at 03:47 PM.
Old December 28th, 2018, 03:38 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adderstream View Post
Name: Velvetstorm
Sexuality: Pans
Perso: She's intelligent, persuasive, clever, and a bit bashful.
Appearance: A russet she-cat with a tuxedo white pattern. She has mint green eyes, and black rings around them like raccoons have.
Powers (up to three.): Teleportation, telekinesis, and laser vision? (If that's allowed xD) She's basically psychic. And if laser vision isn't allowed, then I'll have reading minds to replace it.
Body adaptations*: She has amazing stealth, but not as good at fighting.
Other: She can only teleport to places she's been to, or are in sight at the time.
Mate: Open
Mention me: @~+Harvest+~
Sounds fine to me.
If sign-ups are closed, that's perfectly fine, and thx!
Sounds fine to me
Old December 29th, 2018, 11:57 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:

Quote:
He scented the air, and smelling the acrid scent of burnt fur he said, "it seems like you already have." He laughed a little. "But, I can't say I wouldn't like his choice on the matter. So Zero, we won't kill you, but you have two choices, Go back to your home, or join Airclan." He said solemnly.
Abysssong wrinkled her nose at Zero for around the fourth time that day, turning her gaze back to her leader and mate. "Are you sure? He doesn't seem like he'd contribute much except to the emptiness of the fresh-kill pile." She tapped Zero on the shoulder with her overheated tail, singing him and feeling a twinge of satisfaction, before walking to the side of her mate loyally. The female deputy stared at Zero coldly. "Time's ticking. I'm not the most patient of cats," she said, narrowing her eyes at him.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old December 30th, 2018, 09:49 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Abysssong wrinkled her nose at Zero for around the fourth time that day, turning her gaze back to her leader and mate. "Are you sure? He doesn't seem like he'd contribute much except to the emptiness of the fresh-kill pile." She tapped Zero on the shoulder with her overheated tail, singing him and feeling a twinge of satisfaction, before walking to the side of her mate loyally. The female deputy stared at Zero coldly. "Time's ticking. I'm not the most patient of cats," she said, narrowing her eyes at him.

Zero bared his teeth at Abysssong and stepped backwards. He then turned his glare on Zephyrstar. "Look," he said. "Usually I'm a bit more tolerant than this, but this cat here is taking it way too far. Tell her to back off and maybe I'll take some time to consider your offer." He narrowed his eyes on Abysssong, copying her expression, and said, "I'm not as patient as I seem either, she-cat."
@~+Winter+~

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old December 30th, 2018, 01:22 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:

Zero bared his teeth at Abysssong and stepped backwards. He then turned his glare on Zephyrstar. "Look," he said. "Usually I'm a bit more tolerant than this, but this cat here is taking it way too far. Tell her to back off and maybe I'll take some time to consider your offer." He narrowed his eyes on Abysssong, copying her expression, and said, "I'm not as patient as I seem either, she-cat."
@~+Winter+~
"Both of you, calm down." He said, his voice not wavering from the commanding voice of a leader. "You," He moitioned at zero, "have until sunhigh to make your decision."