Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 03:04 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider.
Today 03:00 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by goodacacia
Today 02:58 PM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 02:56 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 19th, 2016, 09:03 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Fire Evacuation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire ♡ View Post
(My apologies, Dapple, I got them both confused as well)
Featherkit looked confused still. "But why is the territory on fire?" She asked, the word "fire" tasting weird on her tongue. "Are the other clans okay?" She asked, millions of questions forming in her head, but she obeyed, falling silent and following him away from the fires that had covered the moors with their rage. I hope the moors get better when we come back and everything is okay, She thought to herself. "Why the sea? Does the fire not like the water much?" She asked. Without waiting for a response, she said, "What if the fire beats the water and we have to swim like RiverClan cats? They're probably okay, they have a lot of water. And fish, too. The fish won't get burned, because they are in the water. What about us? Will all the rabbits die? Will we get hungry and have to eat fish?" She meowed, mainly talking to herself, though. "Fish is nasty and scaly." Featherkit added.
Surgestorm's eyes softened a bit, and he tried to answer as many of her questions as he could. "I don't know, young one..." He meowed. "It could have been twolegs, but..." The medicine couldn't help but to feel suspicious about the origin of this fire, but he could never be sure. "The beach is clear of things the fire will want to eat, so we will be safe there. If anything, we may have to stand in the water a bit." Which is must better than being burned alive. He shivered at the thought. "We may have a bit of a struggle after this, but our clan is strong, we will make it through this. I promise." It was kind of an empty promise, he couldn't actually be sure about that, but he figured it would be enough to assure the kitten. "We need to go now, though."
I'm attempting to reply to my main roleplays once a day! (if there are responses for me to reply to anyway) However, I might miss some days on the weekend (fri-sun) because I'm often away from home and my computer during that time of the week.
Old November 19th, 2016, 09:06 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

"Help!" Cinderkit said. He looked at Pinekit.
"Go Pinekit! I'll be fine I can make it!" He said lying. But he didnt want anyone get ti g her because of him.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old November 19th, 2016, 09:08 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chara Dreemurr View Post
"Help! " Cinderkit cried. He couldn't move his back left leg.
"Help!!!" He mewed louder.
"NO! Nobody gets left behind on my watch!" Pinekit lifted Cinderkit with difficulty, put the kit on her back, and crawled out of the nursery.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; November 19th, 2016 at 09:09 AM.
Old November 19th, 2016, 09:10 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
"NO! Nobody gets left behind on my watch!" Pinekit lifted Cinderkit with difficulty, put the kit on her back, and crawled out of the nursery.
"Put me down!" Cinderkit said. He was scared, very scared right now.

Old November 19th, 2016, 09:13 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
Stripekit was dragged since she was smaller than the two
Splashkit and Rowankit stopped dragging Stripekit and they both sighed. They were only outside of the nursery.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old November 19th, 2016, 09:16 AM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Surgestorm's eyes softened a bit, and he tried to answer as many of her questions as he could. "I don't know, young one..." He meowed. "It could have been twolegs, but..." The medicine couldn't help but to feel suspicious about the origin of this fire, but he could never be sure. "The beach is clear of things the fire will want to eat, so we will be safe there. If anything, we may have to stand in the water a bit." Which is must better than being burned alive. He shivered at the thought. "We may have a bit of a struggle after this, but our clan is strong, we will make it through this. I promise." It was kind of an empty promise, he couldn't actually be sure about that, but he figured it would be enough to assure the kitten. "We need to go now, though."
Featherkit thought hard on Surgestorms words, and nodded when he said they should get going. "Okay," she meowed. As they walked, she wondered, Why in StarClan would twolegs want to burn down the forest? She thought. But who other than twolegs know the reasons behind the strange actions of twolegs,The kit thought hard as they headed to the sea, where they had been told to go. "So, the fire will have a full belly by the time it gets to the beach, so it wont want to eat more?" She guessed, not quite understanding the way fire worked. But Surgestorm's promise made her think. Why wouldn't we make it through this? A promise is made to comfort the scared, but I'm not scared. Should I be scared? What else does the fire eat, other than trees and moorland? Featherkit thought with a shudder.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old November 19th, 2016, 09:17 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Featherheart picked up Flickerkit and Kinkkit. "Dovekit sweetie, follow me." She purred threw a Mouth of fluff. Blackice picked up Dovekit. "I got him." He mewed. The cats raced around, each trying to find there own cats."Shinepaw!" Featherheart called. She slowed down, Blackice pushed her ahead."She'll be fine!" He hissed."What if she's still there!?" She hissed. Blackice sighed and put Dovekit on her back."I'll find her." He said. Blackice raced around."Shinepaw! Shinepaw!" He yelled. Blackice saw the two kits falling behind. He picked up Cinderkit and Pinekit."Where is your mother?" He asked.

Last edited by judas; November 19th, 2016 at 09:18 AM.
Old November 19th, 2016, 09:23 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chara Dreemurr View Post
"Put me down!" Cinderkit said. He was scared, very scared right now.
"I'm sorry, but I will set you down when we are safe!"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old November 19th, 2016, 09:27 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire ♡ View Post
Featherkit thought hard on Surgestorms words, and nodded when he said they should get going. "Okay," she meowed. As they walked, she wondered, Why in StarClan would twolegs want to burn down the forest? She thought. But who other than twolegs know the reasons behind the strange actions of twolegs,The kit thought hard as they headed to the sea, where they had been told to go. "So, the fire will have a full belly by the time it gets to the beach, so it wont want to eat more?" She guessed, not quite understanding the way fire worked. But Surgestorm's promise made her think. Why wouldn't we make it through this? A promise is made to comfort the scared, but I'm not scared. Should I be scared? What else does the fire eat, other than trees and moorland? Featherkit thought with a shudder.
Surgestorm walked quickly, but still slow enough that Featherkit, with her short legs, could keep up. His thoughts were elsewhere at the moment, thinking about the prophecy that StarClan had sent to the clans so many moons ago. Is it beginning? He looked up at the smoke-filled sky, but was snapped out of his thoughts by Featherkit. The medicine cat looked at her, admiring how innocent a kitten could be for a moment. "Hopefully," He meowed, trying to still be reassuring. It was his job to keep her from being scared in this dangerous situation, he had saved her and would look out for her until he found her family. However, he couldn't help himself from his own thoughts. A fire is never satisfied, not until it has eaten everything it can get it's paws on... A chill ran down his spine, and he carefully picked up the pace a bit.
I'm attempting to reply to my main roleplays once a day! (if there are responses for me to reply to anyway) However, I might miss some days on the weekend (fri-sun) because I'm often away from home and my computer during that time of the week.
Old November 19th, 2016, 09:29 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
"I'm sorry, but I will set you down when we are safe!"
The kit rolled off Pinekit back. He leaned o her for support.
"Fine let's go..." He said

Closed Thread