Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by korok
Today 05:49 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Shanmo11
Today 05:43 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by ollie
Today 05:31 AM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 04:56 AM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 04:48 AM

Old November 8th, 2016, 08:54 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: Rowan's Refuge {Open}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
@Nighty
Moon flinched as he pushed her down, and she moved away, watching him as he stalked the squirrel. I never really thought about how longer furred cats have to arch their backs like that. she thought, surprised for a moment, but she shook her head, hiding her surprise. As Rowan caught the squirrel, she tilted her head, not sure if he meant it or not. Well, I've got nothing to lose. she thought before padding after him, following him, but putting at least two fox lengths between them. As he called to another cat, she looked in that direction and spotted who he'd called to. She kept her shoulders tight, and she felt rather tense, but she kept her gaze cool and calm. "Hi" she dipped her head to Andy. "I'm Moon." She replied, amused by the way Andy had dropped her rabbit.
Andy smiled, "You've got a nice name Moon, if you'd like to take the rabbit for now, I'd like to try and find another." The she-cat set the rabbit down and gave her a nod before turning away and bounding off into the trees.
Old November 14th, 2016, 09:45 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Rowan simply stood back and watched the short conversation between the two mollys. As his gaze flicked between the two and watched as his sister kindly offered her prey he smiled to himself. Kindness aphad always been Rowan's weak point. Andy had no problem helping others and encouraging them. Rowan on the other hand wasn't like that. If he were to be kind and seemingly selfless he had to be told to do it. As the two she cats stopped talking it dawned on him that he hadn't introduced Andy, he which case he cleared his throat. "Andy, as you know this here is Moon, our little trespasser." He replied with a sneer. He hadn't meant rudeness to be in his comment, but his tone implied differently. "Moon, this here is my sister Andy." He said with a nod to the she cat beside him.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 14th, 2016, 10:08 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Rowan simply stood back and watched the short conversation between the two mollys. As his gaze flicked between the two and watched as his sister kindly offered her prey he smiled to himself. Kindness aphad always been Rowan's weak point. Andy had no problem helping others and encouraging them. Rowan on the other hand wasn't like that. If he were to be kind and seemingly selfless he had to be told to do it. As the two she cats stopped talking it dawned on him that he hadn't introduced Andy, he which case he cleared his throat. "Andy, as you know this here is Moon, our little trespasser." He replied with a sneer. He hadn't meant rudeness to be in his comment, but his tone implied differently. "Moon, this here is my sister Andy." He said with a nod to the she cat beside him.
“Thank you....” Moon's voice trailed off and she stepped forward, bending wn to pick up the rabbit. Just as she was about to, Rowan spoke, and she caught a slight sneer in his voice. The ragged white mollr raised her head, her green eyes bright with unreadable thoughts. She gave him a careful look, thinking carefully about what to say. “It's nice to meet you, Andy.” her voice was quiet, and slightly raspier than before. She picked up the rabbit in her jaws, dipping her head to Andy, and then to Rowan. She staggered under the weight of the rabbit, and quickly dropped it in surprise. She hadn't expected it to weigh so much, and it'd been a bit too much. She lifted her hind leg off the ground, and suddenly Moon felt self-conscious about how crooked it appeared. She grasped the rabbit's leg in her jaws and decided to just drag it.
Old November 14th, 2016, 10:12 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Rowan watched her carefully. Sure he knew that she could really cause any harm, especially in her situation, but it was best in the long run to keep an eye on her.mafter watching her struggle with the rabbit and drop it, he bit back a chuckle wiphich came out more like a choking sound, which he covered up with a cough. Letting out a sigh as Moon started dragging the dead animal he stepped forwards. "Homes this'away." He meowed gruffly lifting the hare by its neck and assisting Moon with the rabbit leading the way back to camp.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 14th, 2016, 10:15 PM

Andy nodded to the pair then turned and headed away, searching for another rabbit. She shook the dirt from her pelt and followed a scent, her eyes narrowed.
Old November 14th, 2016, 10:42 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Rowan watched her carefully. Sure he knew that she could really cause any harm, especially in her situation, but it was best in the long run to keep an eye on her.mafter watching her struggle with the rabbit and drop it, he bit back a chuckle wiphich came out more like a choking sound, which he covered up with a cough. Letting out a sigh as Moon started dragging the dead animal he stepped forwards. "Homes this'away." He meowed gruffly lifting the hare by its neck and assisting Moon with the rabbit leading the way back to camp.
Moon nodded gratefully as he helped her with the rabbit. She had heard his chuckling, and guessed that she must look pretty weird. That'll be fixed rightright up, because once I get enough to eat, I'll he strong again and be able to hunt and fight. She held back a yawn, focusing on not letting go of the fresh-kill as she followed Rowan back to, well, wherever they were going. She wasn't really sure. Her emerald colored eyes glinted in the pale light as a cloud passed over the sun. Sighed and quickened her pace, though careful not to cause her bad leg to buckle under herself again. Her uneven pace was very tiresome, but it made her other legs stronger, which was the only upside to it.
Old November 14th, 2016, 10:49 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:

Moon nodded gratefully as he helped her with the rabbit. She had heard his chuckling, and guessed that she must look pretty weird. That'll be fixed rightright up, because once I get enough to eat, I'll he strong again and be able to hunt and fight. She held back a yawn, focusing on not letting go of the fresh-kill as she followed Rowan back to, well, wherever they were going. She wasn't really sure. Her emerald colored eyes glinted in the pale light as a cloud passed over the sun. Sighed and quickened her pace, though careful not to cause her bad leg to buckle under herself again. Her uneven pace was very tiresome, but it made her other legs stronger, which was the only upside to it.
Rowan shifted his grip on the rabbit to take some more of the weight from Moon. "Try not to be on that leg too much. Once we get back you can rest." He said his voice muffled by the rabbit that hung limply from his jaws.
Upon arriving back Rowan slowed his pace and took the rabbit completely from Moon. He helped her over to a clump of grass and signaled for her to sit down. Rowan laid the hare beside her and stepped back. "There, you have what you want and I'll go get something for your leg, I'm sure there's something around here." He said spouse voice trailing off as he ducked into the small cavern that held his nest.
Old November 14th, 2016, 10:58 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Rowan shifted his grip on the rabbit to take some more of the weight from Moon. "Try not to be on that leg too much. Once we get back you can rest." He said his voice muffled by the rabbit that hung limply from his jaws.
Upon arriving back Rowan slowed his pace and took the rabbit completely from Moon. He helped her over to a clump of grass and signaled for her to sit down. Rowan laid the hare beside her and stepped back. "There, you have what you want and I'll go get something for your leg, I'm sure there's something around here." He said spouse voice trailing off as he ducked into the small cavern that held his nest.
Moon tilted her head, surprised for a moment, but she sat down in the clump of grass and looked at the hare. Her mouth watered at the scent, and she lowered her head, her gratitude showing clearly in her eyes. She took a bite out of the hare, glad to finally have something to eat. It'd been two sunrises since her last, proper meal, and she was starving. The hare was very satisfying to her hungry stomach. Moon looked up as Rowan disappeared into a cave and swallowed the bite of hare, waiting for him to return. While she waited, she started to try and groom out her tangled and matted fur, washing the dirt from it as best she could.
Old November 14th, 2016, 11:06 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:

Moon tilted her head, surprised for a moment, but she sat down in the clump of grass and looked at the hare. Her mouth watered at the scent, and she lowered her head, her gratitude showing clearly in her eyes. She took a bite out of the hare, glad to finally have something to eat. It'd been two sunrises since her last, proper meal, and she was starving. The hare was very satisfying to her hungry stomach. Moon looked up as Rowan disappeared into a cave and swallowed the bite of hare, waiting for him to return. While she waited, she started to try and groom out her tangled and matted fur, washing the dirt from it as best she could.
Rowan returned from the den and paused in the entrance his eyes scanning the horizon for signs of Andys possible return. After completing his quick scan he turned and approached Moon. Around his left paw was a wad of cob web. He grabbed a stick from under the nearest tree and came back to Moon. He sat down near her injured leg. He gently laid the stick on her leg and straightened it out with gentle steady paws. "Y'know, I'm no medicine cat like I heard they have in those big groups, or Coans, or whatever, but I've had enough injured limbs to know how to help." He mumbled mostly to himself. He finished wrapping the cobweb around the she cats leg and then sat back to admire his work. "There ya' are. Now, it's best to stay off o' it 'til it's healed up pretty good. Until you're good to go I suggest you just stay here with Andy and I."
Old November 14th, 2016, 11:12 PM

Andy was chasing after another rabbit, her eyes narrowed as she ran. The molly flew down into a tunnel and tried to keep herself from crashing into tunnel walls in pursuit of the rabbit. She suddenly felt herself falling and her eyes widened in shock. Andy came crashing down to the ground but shook herself and continued to chase the rabbit, wincing every time her front right paw hit the hard ground. She finally caught the rabbit and headed home, the large animal in her jaws. The she-cat sighed and set the rabbit down as she sat by Moon. "Hey Moon, Rowan."

Last edited by ~Breadsticks~; November 14th, 2016 at 11:13 PM.