Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Kix
Today 04:40 PM
Evergreen Grotto
by Rose
Last post by Mica
Today 04:39 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 04:38 PM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by samm
Today 04:22 PM
The tangles of research...
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 2nd, 2021, 10:35 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Recovery 101

The more he watched the Clan move, the more exhausted Sweetsong felt. This was going to be a long stasis while they awaited new leadership. It was almost frustrating, why not decide now when the Clan needed someone to step up? They couldn't keep things together without someone calling the shots. StarClan was useless.

"I said Icicleripple wasn't here." He was still unsure where she was. He was annoyed the kit hadn't been listening. "If you want to help, go grab cobwebs or moss and stuff it where cats are bleeding from." [ @Thunderstrike]

Eaglesong had been given a list of where to start, but didn't have the initiative to do anything with that information. Fine. "Actually, Thunderkit, Eaglesong, come with me." He didn't make it far before he paused at Aspenstrike's voice, curious eyes drifting over her wounds.

"Aspenstrike, you look like hell. I don't think you should be doing much beyond resting." Not even her leg seemed fine. Was it broken? Fascinating. "Both of you, check over Aspenstrike. Make sure her injuries are .. stabilized until Icicleripple gets a chance to look at her." [ @im a cat, @poppy. ] It was a little tempting to try his paws at putting the bones back in place, but he knew that was far above his level of expertise. He didn't envy Icicleripple or her job. "And Aspenstrike, if you do decide to distract the kits and queens once they've looked over you, just try not to strain yourself too much. We'll need all the paws we can get in the coming storm." Whoever their leader became, if they didn't make RiverClan eat dirt after today, Sweetsong would. He was on a warpath.

If Aspenstrike chose to implement her idea with the kits, he hoped she'd keep Thunderkit away from him. He didn't care for the planty babies.

Cornpaw and Geckoleap seemed to have figured things out, and several cats were already forming patrols for hunting and making sure the guppies left. The ladies were planning on looking for kits.. his gaze landed on Tawnypaw as she approached. "Join Mistyshade and Leafwind with finding the kits in the territory, I'm sure they'd appreciate the extra paws." Sweetsong didn't know how many kits left camp, he honestly didn't want to find out. As long as most of them came back in one piece he didn't care. [ @Star Dashie, @Stardust~, @Dawnfallstar / let me know if you need the list of the kits who headed out of camp ]

Then his eyes came upon something unexpected.

Amiss the chaos of battle and the aftermath, the Clan had missed something important: Cinderkit. Blood painted her face as a gory reminder of the cruelty RiverClan endorsed. It was one thing to attack the camp, to steal territory .. They hurt a kit.

His blood boiled as he abruptly left Aspenstrike and company, first going into the medicine cat den to grab a couple cobwebs before he returned to the clearing.

Stiffly, Sweetsong approached Cinderkit, sweeping over her smaller frame to examine her for further harm. "Who attacked you?" His voice was a low snarl, though the growl was not directed at her. He was just.. furious. Angry with the guppies, angry no one had noticed this sooner. The kits should have been one of the first priorities to check, yet too many cats were more concerned about a couple corpses. "What did they look like?" Once he had an idea, he'd make sure RiverClan didn't hear the last of this. Not only would that disgrace of a Clan pay, but he'd turn the cat who harmed Cinderkit into crowfood. [ @littlelove]

As he awaited her response, he used one of the webs he'd taken to dab at her face, trying to soak up the blood and stop the bleeding.
Old August 2nd, 2021, 10:44 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"As for you--"

Sweetsong rounded on the RiverClan apprentice who hadn't left, teeth bared. [ @Kyrieknight ]

"I don't know if you're either incredibly stupid or foolishly brave, but I am aware you attacked the fishhead during the battle." A traitor in their midst that no one had addressed yet. "You betrayed your Clan on a whim. What did you hope to accomplish?"

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old August 2nd, 2021, 11:13 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
"As for you--"

Sweetsong rounded on the RiverClan apprentice who hadn't left, teeth bared. [ @Kyrieknight ]

"I don't know if you're either incredibly stupid or foolishly brave, but I am aware you attacked the fishhead during the battle." A traitor in their midst that no one had addressed yet. "You betrayed your Clan on a whim. What did you hope to accomplish?"
Ah, he should have expected this, given he hadn't really left yet. And the glare this guy was giving him wasn't exactly comforting him. Still, Reedpaw refused to stand down, doing his best to keep eye contact, blue eyes gleaming. "I am-was- a RiverClan apprentice, but that doesn't mean I agreed with everything Kestrelstar did. I was trained to defend RiverClan by the warrior code, not senselessly slaughter cats who had no part in the role of their Clanmates, just like I don't want anything to do with those that killed ThunderClan cats. I don't want anymore war, and I don't want RiverClan to go down a path like ShadowClan. That's why I fought Kestrelstar: to try and snap him out of his senses, or at least minimize the damage done... But I didn't do a good job, did I?"

Even though he had started strong, his voice and posture deflated, as did the light in his eyes. By the end, he was slouched and tired, his eyes full of exhaustion, worry, and regret. Reedpaw hadn't done enough, and caused casualties on both sides. He hadn't done enough, despite his best attempt. But attempts weren't allowed during war: it was either do it or don't. And he was unable to. Not by a long shot.

Bump me only after two days.

Old August 2nd, 2021, 11:35 PM
Random DnD Player

Bump Policy: Bump if I don't reply for a few days.
My Mood: Crazy

Thunderkit ran of to collect moss and cobwebs from Thunderclan territory.

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

My ocs

Python (Loner)
Old August 3rd, 2021, 01:01 AM
Random DnD Player

Thunderkit arrived back at the medicine den with the moss and cobwebs awaiting some cat who needed healing She made a few extra nests before sitting down to wait. @poppy. @Silverfur & Co @littlelove @Bright Sun @Shade. @MooingPanda

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

My ocs

Python (Loner)

Last edited by Courage; August 3rd, 2021 at 01:10 AM.
Old August 3rd, 2021, 01:11 AM
Random DnD Player

[out of charichter. This was approved by BILL.]

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

My ocs

Python (Loner)
Old August 3rd, 2021, 01:46 AM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

Cinderkit jumped as Sweetsong rushed towards her, shying back at his attempts to quiz her about what happened. "W-well..." She started, her tail bristling hesitantly. "She was pretty huge, and grey, and...stripey, I guess. But she had this huge white spot over half of her face." Explaining the cat's fairly striking features set her on the edge. That distinct patch of white on her foe's face was almost seared into her mind. It was as pale as the glint of claws in the moonlight.

She was getting off track, though. "I-... It doesn't matter, though! I'm not little anymore; I'm supposed to be able to fight for myself!" 7 moons. 7 moons and she wasn't even an apprentice yet! All she could do was lay on the dirt and cry when she got clawed. Sweetsong wouldn't be acting like this over a 7 moon old apprentice, so maybe everyone really did still just see her as a child!

Not that you're much better than one, a voice in the back of her head hissed. Despite that, she stayed silent, only squeezing her eyes shut as Sweetsong dabbed the at her wounds with the cobwebs. "I can do it myself." She muttered.

@BILL.

Last edited by littlelove; August 3rd, 2021 at 01:47 AM.
Old August 3rd, 2021, 03:32 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

For @Star Dashie ;
@Dawnfallstar

Mistyshade smiled. "Yes, we'd certainly appreciate that," she meowed, then turned to Tawnypaw and Leafwind. She wasn't even sure where the kits had gone, she had been too concentrated on her fight with a RiverClan warrior . However, they would probably find them. Mistyshade knew a lot of ways to do that, like for example scenting the kits. She sighed. There was so much on her mind. "Let's go."

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old August 3rd, 2021, 06:09 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Silverdust was not sure what to do

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old August 3rd, 2021, 08:32 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

{Tawnypaw}

The anxiety in her chest loosened a little, giving the molly a chance to breathe. Tawnypaw swiftly turned and followed the molly in front of her. Of course, she would obviously be respectful of older warriors besides those one kits who are really bratty.

Suddenly, another clump of anxiety swelled in her chest. What if they don't find the kits? What if they are gone?
All this thinking made her slightly ruffled up fur bristle with unease. She tried to force it flat, having a difficult time though. Looking up at Mistyshade, the molly forced her tone to be as CALM as possible she meowed. "Where do you think the kits might of gone?.."

Okay, THAT felt like a stupid question. The tortoiseshell feline told herself, scraping her small sharp claws over the dirt ground. Her pelt already starting to prickly with embarrassment as her blue-gray gaze was averted away from the older molly.

@Stardust~ @Dawnfallstar
( @BILL yeah I wouldn't mind the list. I don't know which kits left)

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; August 3rd, 2021 at 08:36 AM.
Closed Thread