Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Resources
Last post by DaffodilFlight
Today 06:10 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:43 AM
The Pride Wall! [free ych!]
by Myling
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 05:35 AM
Froggies stories
Last post by Spookez.
Today 05:24 AM
My Greatest Blessings Call...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 04:47 AM

Old January 28th, 2017, 12:41 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Windclan's Deputy!!

One form for the first deputy...lol
Old January 28th, 2017, 01:45 PM
des

My Mood: Breezy

I have some questions

1. When will the Permanent Deputy become deputy?
2. When will both roles be chosen?
3. (most important for me) Am I allowed to apply for Permanent Deputy if I haven't been on for 2 months by the time you choose them, but have been by the time they become deputy?

character site ; everything finder
just contact me if you'd like to roleplay
Old January 28th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desertstorm View Post
I have some questions

1. When will the Permanent Deputy become deputy?
2. When will both roles be chosen?
3. (most important for me) Am I allowed to apply for Permanent Deputy if I haven't been on for 2 months by the time you choose them, but have been by the time they become deputy?
1. Not sure, permanent deputy choosing date is a little after the temp dep steps down or dies.
2. Temp deputy choosing date is on first page.
3. You can apply for the permanent deputy as long as the chosen date is after your two months
Old January 28th, 2017, 05:00 PM
des

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

1. Not sure, permanent deputy choosing date is a little after the temp dep steps down or dies.
2. Temp deputy choosing date is on first page.
3. You can apply for the permanent deputy as long as the chosen date is after your two months
Okay, thanks!

character site ; everything finder
just contact me if you'd like to roleplay
Old January 30th, 2017, 02:00 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:

[Blazingstorm] -- soon to be Blazingstar -- is looking for a deputy who will help lead by his side and work with him.
This also means making a friend with as he loves making friends.

MAKE SURE YOU KNOW [THE HR GUIDELINES]!!

Remember, High Ranks are earned. You may not join as one. To remain a candidate, demonstrate consistent activity over the course of two months, abide by all Guidelines, and be an active, friendly, and contributing member of Warrior Cats Online.

EDIT: Okay, so here's the deal. Blazingstar will choose an older cat to be his deputy, meaning a senior warrior. Being that he's a younger cat, he believes he still needs this wisdom and guidance, when he really doesn't. Now here's the twist. This senior warrior will have a plot(of your choice) in which requires them to step down or die. Whether that be sickness, injury, etc. is up to you! So when this temporary deputy steps down or dies, Blazingstar will assign a new deputy of youth, a strong warrior he can trust! (the permanent deputy)

~~~ For Those Interested, Please Real ALL The Rules ~~~
  • I prefer cats that aren't made just for this purpose. I prefer they be roleplayed beforehand or have some type of history, but it depends on the personality too I guess.
  • If you have a current HR, on cool down, or have had a history being an HR, I'd prefer you'd let someone new have a chance!
  • You must have been on WCO for two months straight, and posted actively; and if you've recently rejoined the site, have been active for at least two months since the rejoin date.
  • You need to have been active- and in the main roleplay, not just other roleplaying and warrior cats free roleplay.
  • I prefer your cat be mentoring or have mentored an apprentice to insure they have a little experience and aren't too young!
  • Absolutely NO BELLYACHING or your form will be disqualified.
  • Please don't start a conversation in the thread!
  • Blazing would prefer a good-spirited deputy, someone he can trust and be open with, probably make a best friend out of. Although he wouldn't want someone so similar to him therefore he can get different opinions about clan actions.
  • Blazing would also prefer someone he can go to for advice, which comes back to, make sure the warrior you're applying isn't too young!
  • In a sense, I prefer someone with decent grammar and spelling, so literate. You don't have to write paragraphs to roleplay, but be good with your grammar!
  • If you could abstain from quoting this first post and just fill the form out, it'd be appreciated as it's particularly bothering to me. It's not a big deal if you quote this, I just like keeping things neat!
  • When filling out the personality, I prefer at least a paragraph of positive and negative traits! Although, it's alright if you just list things too.
  • Don't be scared of asking me questions!
  • Remember... it's not how long your post is, it's the quality!
  • EDIT: The first deputy will be deputy for no more than 3 months! So from February 1st to May 1st will be your term! NO EXCEPTIONS!
  • EDIT: If you wanna PM a plot idea for the temp deputy plot then go ahead, otherwise, just fill out the form meant for you!
  • EDIT: Please fill out the correct form! It makes it easier on me.
  • EDIT: If you applied before this edit, then just mention somewhere on your form if you wanna apply for temp or permanent!
  • EDIT: You can apply for both, however know that you'll only be picked for one!
~~~~~~

Form For Permanent Deputy:
Name:
Pre-existing or new?:
Appearance:
Personality:
Their drive to be deputy:
Activity(PPD):
You at least two months active?:
Other/Questions?:
Plot ideas?:
RP Sample(link or type it out):

Form For Temporary Deputy:
Name:
Pre-existing or new?:
Appearance:
Personality:
Their drive to be deputy:
Activity(PPD):
You at least two months active?:
Other/Questions?:
Plot Idea For This Deputy:
Will They Die Or Step Down?:

Choosing Date For Temporary Deputy: February 1st!!
Choosing Date For Permanent Deputy: Unsure Right Now

Good Luck To All! (:
I know, you probably won't pick me, since I've never been a highrank before, not even on other sites, and i dont have much expirience as a highrank, youre also probably gonna get a heck of a lot of forms for permanent deputy, but hey, Thats not gonna stop me from trying!

Name: Stormberry
Mental Age: (Like, Matureness) 43 moons xD THis is old cat
Pre-existing or new?: Well, really, It depends how you see it. On my old rp site, Stormberry was my main cat. I rped her often, and she's developed quite a life. But on this site, I've only rped her once or twice. OVERALL, she has been existing for over 2 years, and not counting everything else, on WCO she's been alive for... 3 months, when I joined! She does not have a page on my site, since nobody really cares about her except my old rp buds. I'm really hoping to get her on Deputy rank so that I finally can rp my Stormbaby again XD

Appearance: She's a beautiful young ThunderClan she-cat. Short gray fur with a long, white-tipped tail. White paws and white ear-tips. Small paws and ears, and a beautiful blye gaze that can freeze her enemies in one glare. She has a charming mew and graceful movements that help her hunt, battle, and weave around trees and bushes quickly. The she-cat may seem all perfect and peaceful, but she is courageous and willing to help her Clan at the greatest time of need. She trains hard and battles swiftly and bravely, with no hesitation to jump in and protect a Clanmate. But besides all of her hunger for battle, she has a strong desire to one day calm the Clans of all the thirst for blood. Stormberry may be a young, ambitious warrior, but she has a beautiful heart that shines through her blue eyes.

Personality: I kind of said the personality above, but more details would be that Stormberry is very optimistic. She has a positive outlook and tries to see the good in everyone.

Their drive to be deputy: She thinks that if she was leader, she could help all cats. As a kit, she was harrased and abused by her step-mother, and shes pretty sympathetic to everyone who feels alone. She also thinks that as leader, she could try to talk and reason with others instead of battling. She wants to teach the clan how to be kind, and how to be good fighters with words.

Activity(PPD): I post very quickly, as long as there is something to reply to. Like, if I don;t have any roleplays currently, My PPD will go down to 1-2 but if I actually have something to reply to, 1000000000 or so xD Also,

You at least two months active?: Yep. Atleast, I think so. AT THE VERY LEAST A MONTH AND 20 DAYS! But I will be more than 2 months by the time Stormberry becomes deputy IF she becomes deputy.
Other/Questions?: No
Plot ideas?: This'll not only work out for any deputy, but I also get a part if I dont get chosen!
Ok, So, [Cat 1, This is Stormberry's friend] is walking through the forest when they spot a 3 or 4 rouges [I have like 5000 rouges that I need to rp so I can be them) marking trees. [Cat 1] runs to the clearing and tells Blazingstar/storm. Blazing gets his deputy and [Cat 2] to come with him. They run to where [Cat 1] found them before. They are shocked to find one of the rouges [Sage, rped by me] giving birth. The other rouges abandon her but [Cat 1] and [Cat 2] run to help her. They yell at blazing to get the medicine cat, and Blazing, out of shock, goes and gets the dep. [Sage] has a pair of kittens who look slightly like [Cat 2]. [Cat 2] gasps and says that the kits should stay in Windclan. Blazing agrees, and the plot can work from there
(This is an rp I had on my other site)
Stormberry lay down near the river, letting her paws droop lazily over the rushing water. With a yelp, someone shoved her into the river. She felt the stream tugging her along, bringing her closer to a waterfall. She tried to dig her claws into the ground, but they scraped uselessly against stones. Her tail was already falling, she could feel the air rushing around her... This is She thought, letting herself fall lifelesly to the floor. Suddenly, a cat came swooping next to her. She recognized a ginger tabby tom. Blazeheart! The tom softened her fall ad she landed on a patch of grass. She looked up drowsily, noticing the tom laying silently next to her. He saved my life! I would have died if he hadn't caught me! She stiffled a scream, noticing that the tom's foot was placed in an agonizingly painful position. She nudged him, trying to make him speak. He rolled over, his bleak eyes staring into hers. "Tell the kits... I love them!" Then his head dropped lifelessly to the ground, his ruffled tail twitching no more. Stormberry let out a cry of grief, watching as her mate crumpled to the floor. She could feel the kits inside of her, kicking harder. She buried her nose in his fur, crying for her lost mate He died to save me. Rain splattered her pelt as she looked up. It was night already. As she walked back to camp, she though she could hear the grass whispering at her, as if it carried Blazeheart's voice. Don't worry, my love the whispers said I'll always be with you...

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old January 30th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bread View Post
I know, you probably won't pick me, since I've never been a highrank before, not even on other sites, and i dont have much expirience as a highrank, youre also probably gonna get a heck of a lot of forms for permanent deputy, but hey, Thats not gonna stop me from trying!
The point isn't experience of high ranks. I don't have any experience except for Blazingstorm, the point is to find someone who's willing to take on the task of having a high rank. Gives more users more chances to become one.
Old January 31st, 2017, 09:21 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Hello people of WCO!! By now I have probably annoyed the heck out of everyone! But hey! I think tomorrow is the first.. Maybe I have no idea of timelines. Anyway I wish to you all good luck and that you are not discouraged when the choice is put out! Everyone has a fair chance at this and that you must keep trying!! So, without further ado I wish you all good luck and a good night!!

Sorry @Suspiciousmindz I must be annoying you!

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; January 31st, 2017 at 09:22 PM.
Old February 1st, 2017, 09:48 PM
Just A Fossil

Sorry guys, but due to the lack of forms for the temporary deputy, I'm moving the date back to the 12th! Blazingstorm isn't quite the leader yet so there's no need to rush this, however if no more forms are posted before the 12th, I'll be picking from whoever applied as that is the set date.
There was only one form that followed the plot's criteria.
Old February 1st, 2017, 09:51 PM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Sorry guys...

Out of curiosity, what age and above would you consider a senior warrior to be?
Old February 1st, 2017, 09:54 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice_X View Post

Out of curiosity, what age and above would you consider a senior warrior to be?
If we wanna talk realistically, feral cats don't live as long as domestic cats so 45-50 moons and older would be considered senior