Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
plot plot plot
Last post by Neptune.
Today 09:21 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:18 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Lizardclaw
Today 09:18 AM
DarkPaw Relations Finder
by Rowan
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 09:17 AM
Forest Fires (BURNINGPAW...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 09:16 AM

Old July 29th, 2018, 08:41 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Eldenclan {Official Roleplay - Open}

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
Smokepaw followed behind Driftstar. She was exited,but also a bit sad since Jaypaw didn't get to come with her. She thought that by the time they get back Jaypaw would be asleep or something like that. She shook those thoughts out of her mind and continued on walking.

Jaypaw was a bit bored since Smokepaw left. She curled up in her nest trying to sleep,but all she could think about was Smokepaw being lucky. She had to go leaving Jaypaw a bit mad. Jaypaw finally fell asleep after a long time of thinking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Lichensprint gave no response to the mouthed out word just his normal icy look that was his face " of course I can . Unlike my brother I don't excel at wasting time . " he meowed calmly as he swiftly followed after silverbreeze , sadly to the hopes of the other tom the reaction silverbreeze wanted didn't come. He still held his head high walking calmly behind the patrol leader " the pines sounds like a splendid idea creampaw " he agreed along with the young toms mentor he gave creampaw a friendly glance before looking back in front " now the only question is . Where's the other tom that gorseberry picked for the patrol? " he asked curiously with swish of his fluffy tail . While he was waiting he decided to sing a bit since he wasn't that bad at it and he was bored a bit " firsts the worst maybe thirds the charm , so close I cannot wait ....You said I wasn't good enough to stay, you put me away
You took away my future and my fame, but now that will change " he sang his voice a bit deep. He forgot the rest of the parts but those certain words he remembered . He sang sometimes when he was bored or when others weren't near .he didn't mind creampaw he was certainly better then his mentor . But will be grow up to be like silverbreeze? That he didn't want . Now there will be three annoying cats that would be eager to despise him.

Tawnyskip purred this time " y-yes....... " she answered and swished her tail happily she decided to rest her chin on his paw that was next to her . He was kinder then what she grew up with she enjoyed that her father...didn't do such a good job raising her . Called her a mouse brain or said " that was smart " in a sarcastic tone when she didn't do things the right way for the first time. He even got angry over the smallest of mistakes ! She always cried when he yelled at her She could never get a break from him. " h-have you ever....h-heard of floating...s-stars before? Or seen them? " she asked as she looked up.
Creampaw looked up in shock at Lichensprint’s compliment.
“Really? Oh, thank you!” He meowed in response, dipping his head. That was more praise than Silverbreeze had ever given, or at least Creampaw hadn’t heard it.
Bouncing on his toes excitedly, he looked down the slope, his amber eyes wide in excitement. It had been a good while since he had caught a piece of prey, Silverbreeze had said battle tactics were more important.
He could already taste the blood on his lips as a white hare sped right into his waiting claws... a screech cut off short as the white furred hare lost all color from it's eyes, drowned out by the spurt of blood.
Creampaw shook his head. Hunting wasn’t a sport, but a necessity. He had always marveled though, about how he could take the life from something. It had fascinated and repelled him.
Drifting scents hit his nose and he inhaled.
“Let’s go!” He cheered, charging down the slope. Without snow drifts blanketing the surface, he was able to run faster than he thought, his paws gripping stones and icy dirt.
Soon, he was running a bit too fast, and his toes hit a sharp piece of rock.
“Oof!” He exclaimed, before somersaulting over and over until he eventually rolled to a stop.
His head popped up and looked up at the cats standing above him ten fox lengths away.
“Ha! That was great!” He laughed.

Silverbreeze’s face contorted into a glare as Creampaw seemed so amazed at the compliments.
When Creampaw was out of earshot, Silverbreeze calmly marched up to Lichensprint, so his muzzle was breathing hot air right in his face.
Lichensprint was reasonably taller, so Silverbreeze couldn’t exactly get the right effect, but he still growled anyway.
“You, nasty foul ratbreath. Stop trying to steal my apprentice!” He hissed, his eyes slitting to narrow slices.
He knew he was overreacting, Lichensprint had merely complimented the young cat, but he didn’t like how Creampaw looked up to Lichensprint like he was a god.
Silverbreeze opened his mouth to say something more, but snapped around when Creampaw shouted.
“Creampaw! Come back here!” He yowled, peering over the edge as Creampaw went skidding down the slope.

Driftstar turned to smile coyly at Smokepaw.
“Would you like to go tumbling down the slope?” She teased. Of course, Smokepaw was the smarter apprentice, she would never do something so stupid.
Driftstar, cracked a rare smile. Lately, she hadn’t been very happy with the going ons in Eldenclan, but maybe she just hadn’t been paying attention.
To the pointless squabbles of Lichensprint and Silver/speck, and the bouncy apprentice Creampaw had become.
She flicked her long black tail.
“Come on, everyone, I know a better way.” She announced, looking to Silverbreeze for permission. He seemed to be alright with it, so she turned to a large cliff jutting out from the ridge where she could safely jump down to a flatter stone just below.
Smiling, she looked up when her paws hit the rock and beckoned to Smokepaw to follow her.
If Smokepaw had been here before, she must have known this pathway. But maybe Creampaw and Jaypaw had rubbed off on this thoughtful shecat.
Driftstar quickly moved aside to make room for the others.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old July 29th, 2018, 10:44 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
SilverBranch purred, tapping his nose with hers. “No, I haven’t..” He licked her face and scooted next to her, slowly wrapping his tail around her body. “What are they?” He rubbed his chin against her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

“Really? Oh, thank you!” He meowed in response, dipping his head. That was more praise than Silverbreeze had ever given, or at least Creampaw hadn’t heard it.
Bouncing on his toes excitedly, he looked down the slope, his amber eyes wide in excitement. It had been a good while since he had caught a piece of prey, Silverbreeze had said battle tactics were more important.
He could already taste the blood on his lips as a white hare sped right into his waiting claws... a screech cut off short as the white furred hare lost all color from it's eyes, drowned out by the spurt of blood.
Creampaw shook his head. Hunting wasn’t a sport, but a necessity. He had always marveled though, about how he could take the life from something. It had fascinated and repelled him.
“Let’s go!” He cheered, charging down the slope. Without snow drifts blanketing the surface, he was able to run faster than he thought, his paws gripping stones and icy dirt.
“Oof!” He exclaimed, before somersaulting over and over until he eventually rolled to a stop.
His head popped up and looked up at the cats standing above him ten fox lengths away.

Silverbreeze’s face contorted into a glare as Creampaw seemed so amazed at the compliments.
When Creampaw was out of earshot, Silverbreeze calmly marched up to Lichensprint, so his muzzle was breathing hot air right in his face.
Lichensprint was reasonably taller, so Silverbreeze couldn’t exactly get the right effect, but he still growled anyway.
“You, nasty foul ratbreath. Stop trying to steal my apprentice!” He hissed, his eyes slitting to narrow slices.
He knew he was overreacting, Lichensprint had merely complimented the young cat, but he didn’t like how Creampaw looked up to Lichensprint like he was a god.
Silverbreeze opened his mouth to say something more, but snapped around when Creampaw shouted.
“Creampaw! Come back here!” He yowled, peering over the edge as Creampaw went skidding down the slope.

“Would you like to go tumbling down the slope?” She teased. Of course, Smokepaw was the smarter apprentice, she would never do something so stupid.
Driftstar, cracked a rare smile. Lately, she hadn’t been very happy with the going ons in Eldenclan, but maybe she just hadn’t been paying attention.
To the pointless squabbles of Lichensprint and Silver/speck, and the bouncy apprentice Creampaw had become.
“Come on, everyone, I know a better way.” She announced, looking to Silverbreeze for permission. He seemed to be alright with it, so she turned to a large cliff jutting out from the ridge where she could safely jump down to a flatter stone just below.
Smiling, she looked up when her paws hit the rock and beckoned to Smokepaw to follow her.
If Smokepaw had been here before, she must have known this pathway. But maybe Creampaw and Jaypaw had rubbed off on this thoughtful shecat.
Is it always snowy where they are at or do they have greenleaf and leaffall and stuff ?)
lichensprint smiled and just nodded . He was actually surprised once silverbreeze marched up to him this made him somewhat angry ,his fur prickled and his muscles tensed . He only complemented creampaw! With a snort he opened his mouth but then closed it once silverbreeze yowled causing his ears to twitch and eyes to widen so he bounded up to the edge of the slope and looked for the young tom he was relieved that he was ok making his shoulders slump down and sigh " next time be careful! If this was just a cliff you'll definitely have fallen to your death ! Not to mention you might just have scared the prey . " he yowled . He sighed again with a shake of his head now turning back around to look back at silverbeeze " I only complemented him. Have i ever interrupted any training sessions ? No. Have I interrupted any sort of mentor and apprentice session ? No I have not . What's wrong with praising him? " he meowed sternly his eyes narrowed . Tail twitching . His face turned into a glare not long after before his ears twitched upon hearing his leader so he was quick to follow her but once he was in front of silverbreeze his tail swished across the ground and dug up what little of the icy dirt he could and lifted his tail up hoping to get some of the dirt or probably dust at this point in silverbreeze face . He bounded after Driftstar soon making it to the very spot that she said was better ,he saw the cliff and smiled to himself " indeed better . But don't you want to go first ?Your the leader . We can wait . " he meowed once he looked at driftstar feeling somewhat guilty in going first when the leader is there . Not to mention that sounded rude for them to go first when an obviously higher rank has to wait .

Tawnyskip flicked her ears and jolted when he touched his nose to hers making her eyes wide in fear but soon relaxed . " ...they c-come out ...i-in Greenleaf.....n-nights....and ....a-and f-loat a-above the ground ....th-they t-turn o-on and off their....l-lights . (Fireflies) ....I-it's be-beautiful t-to watch . " she meowed she's seen them before when she wasn't in the clan . She missed them . @Silver Fishie

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; July 31st, 2018 at 10:10 AM.
Old July 29th, 2018, 11:54 AM
Me & My Hexcore

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:

'If I went tumbling down the slope i'd probably get hurt so..No'Smokepaw mewed. She knew she was smart not a mouse brained cat. Sometimes her sister was,but she knew she defiantly wasn't. Smokepaw followed carefully. She was pretty clumsy when it came to jumping around. Slowly but surly she made her way down to Diftstar. She shook her fur a bit getting some dust out.

Jaypaw was attempting to take a nap.She had nothing better to do than take a nap. She wasn't assigned anything just yet. So she decided to be lazy about it. She dreamed about catching a mouse. It was a few tail lengths away nibbling on something. She quickly pounced,but the mouse scurried a away before she could get to it. Even though it was just a dream she thought it was disappointing. What if she couldn't catch a anything.

"When you're going to change the world, don't ask for permission"

|Not Mine|
Old July 30th, 2018, 01:23 AM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Is it always snowy where they are at or do they have greenleaf and leaffall and stuff ?)
lichensprint smiled and just nodded . He was actually surprised once silverbreeze marched up to him this made him somewhat angry ,his fur prickled and his muscles tensed . He only complemented creampaw! With a snort he opened his mouth but then closed it once silverbreeze yowled causing his ears to twitch and eyes to widen so he bounded up to the edge of the slope and looked for the young tom he was relieved that he was ok making his shoulders slump down and sigh " next time be careful! If this was just a cliff you'll definitely have fallen to your death ! Not to mention you might just have scared the prey . " he yowled . He sighed again with a shake of his head now turning back around to look back at silverbeeze " I only complemented him. Have i ever interrupted any training sessions ? No. Have I interrupted any sort of mentor and apprentice session ? No I have not . What's wrong with praising him? " he meowed sternly his eyes narrowed . Tail twitching . His face turned into a glare not long after before his ears twitched upon hearing his leader so he was quick to follow her but once he was in front of silverbreeze his tail swished across the ground and dug up what little of the icy dirt he could and lifted his tail up hoping to get some of the dirt or probably dust at this point in silverbreeze face . He bounded after Driftstar soon making it to the very spot that she said was better ,he saw the cliff and smiled to himself " indeed better . But don't you want to go first ?Your the leader . We can wait . " he meowed once he looked at driftstar feeling somewhat guilty in going first when the leader is there . Not to mention that sounded rude for them to go first when an obviously higher rank has to wait .

Tawnyskip flicked her ears and jolted when he touched his nose to hers making her eyes wide in fear but soon relaxed . " ...they c-come out ...i-in Greenleaf.....n-nights....and ....a-and f-loat a-above the ground ....th-they t-turn o-on and off their....l-lights . (Fireflies) ....I-it's be-beautiful t-to watch . " she meowed she's seen them before when she wasn't in the clan . She missed them .
SilverBranch blinked, puzzled by Tawnyskip’s explanation. “I-I bet they are beautiful!” He licked the side of her face as he rolled onto his back. He hadn’t felt this way in a very long time. He batted at her face playfully and scooted over to her. “Maybe we can go see them?”
Old August 7th, 2018, 08:06 PM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
'If I went tumbling down the slope i'd probably get hurt so..No'Smokepaw mewed. She knew she was smart not a mouse brained cat. Sometimes her sister was,but she knew she defiantly wasn't. Smokepaw followed carefully. She was pretty clumsy when it came to jumping around. Slowly but surly she made her way down to Diftstar. She shook her fur a bit getting some dust out.

Jaypaw was attempting to take a nap.She had nothing better to do than take a nap. She wasn't assigned anything just yet. So she decided to be lazy about it. She dreamed about catching a mouse. It was a few tail lengths away nibbling on something. She quickly pounced,but the mouse scurried a away before she could get to it. Even though it was just a dream she thought it was disappointing. What if she couldn't catch a anything.
Quote:

Tawnyskip flicked her ears and jolted when he touched his nose to hers making her eyes wide in fear but soon relaxed . " ...they c-come out ...i-in Greenleaf.....n-nights....and ....a-and f-loat a-above the ground ....th-they t-turn o-on and off their....l-lights . (Fireflies) ....I-it's be-beautiful t-to watch . " she meowed she's seen them before when she wasn't in the clan . She missed them . @Silver Fishie
For now, they normally always have snow. In spring, or New-leaf, they have frequent blizzards along with Winter, or Leaf-bare. For Greenleaf, they rarely have storms but only have sprinklings of snow and lots of frost. Same with Leaffall.))

Driftstar gazed down at Smokepaw.
“It’s a good thing I was gifted with a knowledgeable apprentice.” She purred thankfully. Personally, Driftstar didn’t mind which bouncy kit she had been given, but a smart and eager to learn apprentice was always a true gift that should be valued.
With another smile, Driftstar pulled back and looked at Lichensprint.
The burly tom had always been a polite addition to the clan, humble and willing to help anyone out. It was a shame his brother Littlespeck was so very hateful of the smart and capable warrior.
“Thank you for the offer, but Silverbreeze is leading this patrol. Let’s see if he knows the way down.” She meowed, nodded briefly to the tom behind Lichensprint.
He seemed to be spitting something out of his maw; what was that about?
“Silverbreeze? Are you... okay..?” She asked, her face darkening into a scowl. Silverbreeze had always been pulling these little stunts whenever he was around Lichensprint.
Driftstar narrowed her eyes. Maybe he needed a rundown on manners.

Silverbreeze’s head shot up.
“Huh? Oh, um nothing.” He coughed, his throat itching.
Arrrrgh! I hate that Lichensprint! He hissed inwardly, his face crunching up into a look of disgust.
Claiming to only have the intent of complimenting Creampaw, acting all self-rightous... then flicking frozen dirt right in Silverbreeze’s face! What a foxhearted, bat-blind piece of foxdung!
Blinking his blue eyes, he painfully smiled back at his leader.
”Thanks, Driftst-a-Driftstar.” He meowed, holding back tears of pain and holding back a glare at Lichensprint.
As he passed in front of Lichensprint, Silverbreeze shot a triumphant look his direction before scratching up frost clad dirt and flicking it right back at his enemy.
You deserved that, foxdung. He mouthed with a grin, before stepping in front of Driftstar and Smokepaw to leap down his way to Creampaw.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old August 12th, 2018, 12:57 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
SilverBranch blinked, puzzled by Tawnyskip’s explanation. “I-I bet they are beautiful!” He licked the side of her face as he rolled onto his back. He hadn’t felt this way in a very long time. He batted at her face playfully and scooted over to her. “Maybe we can go see them?”
Quote:

For now, they normally always have snow. In spring, or New-leaf, they have frequent blizzards along with Winter, or Leaf-bare. For Greenleaf, they rarely have storms but only have sprinklings of snow and lots of frost. Same with Leaffall.))

Driftstar gazed down at Smokepaw.
“It’s a good thing I was gifted with a knowledgeable apprentice.” She purred thankfully. Personally, Driftstar didn’t mind which bouncy kit she had been given, but a smart and eager to learn apprentice was always a true gift that should be valued.
With another smile, Driftstar pulled back and looked at Lichensprint.
The burly tom had always been a polite addition to the clan, humble and willing to help anyone out. It was a shame his brother Littlespeck was so very hateful of the smart and capable warrior.
“Thank you for the offer, but Silverbreeze is leading this patrol. Let’s see if he knows the way down.” She meowed, nodded briefly to the tom behind Lichensprint.
He seemed to be spitting something out of his maw; what was that about?
“Silverbreeze? Are you... okay..?” She asked, her face darkening into a scowl. Silverbreeze had always been pulling these little stunts whenever he was around Lichensprint.
Driftstar narrowed her eyes. Maybe he needed a rundown on manners.

Silverbreeze’s head shot up.
“Huh? Oh, um nothing.” He coughed, his throat itching.
Arrrrgh! I hate that Lichensprint! He hissed inwardly, his face crunching up into a look of disgust.
Claiming to only have the intent of complimenting Creampaw, acting all self-rightous... then flicking frozen dirt right in Silverbreeze’s face! What a foxhearted, bat-blind piece of foxdung!
Blinking his blue eyes, he painfully smiled back at his leader.
”Thanks, Driftst-a-Driftstar.” He meowed, holding back tears of pain and holding back a glare at Lichensprint.
As he passed in front of Lichensprint, Silverbreeze shot a triumphant look his direction before scratching up frost clad dirt and flicking it right back at his enemy.
You deserved that, foxdung. He mouthed with a grin, before stepping in front of Driftstar and Smokepaw to leap down his way to Creampaw.
Lichensprint nodded and watched driftstar talk to silverbreeze he grinned in his mind pleased with what he had done watching the tom who accused him of stealing his apprentice who was eager to be mean to him . If he were to have an enemy in this clan it would have to be silverbreeze , he is a good tom , but if felines treated him like mouse dung he will give them what he feels they deserve and for silverbreeze it was dust in his face , and silverbreeze has treated him like mouse dung , he was giving an even treatment back ,yet that got him a bad rap? . His face was emotionless once the tom spoke . He raised his eyebrow when he was shot a look from the very feline before given a taste of his own medicine causing him to close his eyes tight ,ears folded back , and to sneeze three times before shaking his head he coughed twice and spat once before opening his eyes again but they were squinted with the area looking like water to him . He blinked and shook his head yet again before raising it and growling with a flick of his tail . Me deserve that? Foxbreath. I'm only giving you the same treatment back! If a war breaks out and you need my help , pfft I'll leave you to the enemy . My brother is more important . he snorted as his ears went back up he now looked at drifststar and motioned his head for her to go " like I said I can wait " he meowed calmly .

Tawnyskip purred then giggled " they are b-beautiful ...b-but I'm a-afraid....w-we won't get to see th-them....here...i-its too c-cold for them to ...to come out " she meowed smiling " w-wanna h-head back to camp? " She asked flicking her tail .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old September 3rd, 2018, 12:42 PM
boo

Quote:
Lichensprint nodded and watched driftstar talk to silverbreeze he grinned in his mind pleased with what he had done watching the tom who accused him of stealing his apprentice who was eager to be mean to him . If he were to have an enemy in this clan it would have to be silverbreeze , he is a good tom , but if felines treated him like mouse dung he will give them what he feels they deserve and for silverbreeze it was dust in his face , and silverbreeze has treated him like mouse dung , he was giving an even treatment back ,yet that got him a bad rap? . His face was emotionless once the tom spoke . He raised his eyebrow when he was shot a look from the very feline before given a taste of his own medicine causing him to close his eyes tight ,ears folded back , and to sneeze three times before shaking his head he coughed twice and spat once before opening his eyes again but they were squinted with the area looking like water to him . He blinked and shook his head yet again before raising it and growling with a flick of his tail . Me deserve that? Foxbreath. I'm only giving you the same treatment back! If a war breaks out and you need my help , pfft I'll leave you to the enemy . My brother is more important . he snorted as his ears went back up he now looked at drifststar and motioned his head for her to go " like I said I can wait " he meowed calmly .

Tawnyskip purred then giggled " they are b-beautiful ...b-but I'm a-afraid....w-we won't get to see th-them....here...i-its too c-cold for them to ...to come out " she meowed smiling " w-wanna h-head back to camp? " She asked flicking her tail .
@*Lazy Carrot* lil’ bumperino)

Driftstar watched Lichenspring glare back at Silverbreeze.
They’ve been acting so strange lately. I’ll ask Gorseberry about it.
The thought of asking her mate made Driftstar feel a bit more like she had allies. After the recent gathering and whatnot, it made making decisions harder.
She hadn’t been very involved at the gathering, and while all of the other leaders had seemed overjoyed and mellow about everything, Driftstar had just fallen silent and didn’t want to intervene.
Gooseberry was a constant in her life, thankfully. And now that she had Smokepaw to take care of, everything would be much easier to accomplish over any old task.

~pom~

Old November 18th, 2018, 05:16 PM
boo

bump

~pom~