Atari Healer's Den
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:35 AM

Old October 15th, 2020, 11:54 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

He had been followed. He hadn't really wanted Foggybrook to see him all beat up, but......such was life. You couldn't really hide this sort of thing, could you? Looking for Ebonyfang and sadly not seeing him, he turned to talk to his hug monster. A dead rat? ME? I'm not THAT small! he tried to joke, but realized just how miserably he was failing at it. He should probably just.......surrender. With a quick shake of his head, to clear his thoughts, he mewed Never mind. I was doing battle training, and I didn't do very well, so..........Shrikepaw got me. Really, that was about it. It wasn't like he had done badly in general, he just hadn't been quite good enough. @Elementals @The Ink Demon
Old October 16th, 2020, 12:01 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

[ @gs29513; @Elementals; ]

Ebonyfang heard his name get called by his good friend Shrewpaw. The only reason he'd come into the den is if he was hurt, so he padded over to her. He saw the scratches. "What the hell happened to you? Get in a fight with a fox or badger?", he asked. The tom dipped his head to Foggybrook to show he noticed her. The medicine cat apprentice glanced at Shrewpaw. "Give your wounds a good lick before I put a dressing of cobwebs on them.", he meowed. The last thing he needed was them to get infected i he didn't clean them. "Foggybrook since your in here help him.", he added. Ebonyfang padded over to the dip in the ground of the medicine den and grabbed a few cobwebs from their pile.

>>>><<<<

[ @Moon Lily; @Zesty Mango; ]

Ebonyfang had been sitting right outside the den when Irisflame called for his help. He stood up, swishing his tail and padded into the den. Before he had a chance to ask what she needed she spotted a she-cat. He padded up to them. By the scent of the cat there was a distant Shadowclan scent. "What can I do?", Ebonyfang asked.

>>>><<<<

[ @Moon Lily; @Arie; @eerie elysian; ]

Ebonyfang stood up and padded over to them. He saw the two injured cats. What in Starclan were all these cats doing. Everyone was getting hurt now. Oh well it'll keep him busy for a while. The large fluffy black cat looked at the two patients. One of them didn't look too good. Luckily he could hold his stomach and it really didn't bother him at all. "We'll get you both fixed up.", he meowed. Ebonyfang waited for further instructions.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old October 16th, 2020, 07:29 AM
You're stuck with me

Nodding quickly to Ebonyfang, Shrewpaw began to lick his wound, the blood tangy on his tongue. He wasn't sure how he felt about it exactly. It was a bit like prey blood, but it was HIS blood, which was a little creepy he supposed. It wasn't like he was cannibalistic or anything, but.......he was beginning to understand why things ate cats. No, I didn't get attacked by a fox or a badger. I got attacked by a huge flea! Named Shrikepaw! he joked, though the chuckle hurt his side. He felt bad using up Ebonyfang's cobwebs, since he knew they didn't have a lot of herbs, but he figured he could find some new ones later. Once he became a warrior, he could find all KINDS of herbs for them. Then he could be really useful. @The Ink Demon @Elementals
Old October 16th, 2020, 10:59 AM
Ambivert

~Foggybrook of SHC~

Foggybrook finished the inspection. She booped Shrewpaw on the nose when he joked about being a small dead rat she found. Fluff and the black and the grey cat were about the same size. The muscular giant build gene missed the pair's generation. Her ears perked up at the mention of 'Shrikepaw'. The little prankster who teamed up with Dewpaw to destroy all the herbs in the medicine den at one point in time? She could remember hearing screeching from Irisflame and Echopaw. It seemed like a stressful time for the medicine cats because soon after, Echopaw went missing into the unknown. Not to mention how Windclan drove them out while putting some cats in a slumber. Birchy got slumbered by them as well. It was a shame she didn't get to know her adopted brother that much before they went. Blackhaze nearly wanted to starve himself which was a terrible time to be starving over when they were trying to get their territory back. She went over to see if any of the medicine cats were available since Irisflame had something come up.

The molly gave a very happy head dip when Ebonyfang showed up from their duties or something. Foggybrook listened to his instructions before helping Shrewpaw clean the wounds. She gently brushed away the dust that would make the pelt itchy.

{ @gs29513 @The Ink Demon }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old October 17th, 2020, 12:27 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

// @Arie @The Ink Demon @Moon Lily
Buzzardpaw
________

To be honest, it had been a miracle that he’d made it to the medicine den without collapsing.

Now that the adrenaline had fully worn off, he was in pain. Everywhere. his paws? Ow. His face? Ouch. His eye socket? OWWWW. Nausea was coming at him in waves, and he was glad he was in a nest now. He was in a nest, right? Oh, Stars. He could barely focus on his own paws. He heard strained laughter somewhere, and the darkness threatened to swallow him whole.

It was an escape from the pain. A nap. Yeah, that was what he needed. A nice... long..... nap........

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old October 17th, 2020, 11:50 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@The Ink Demon @Moon Lily

Stempaw forced a response to Irisflame,” a little under a moon old the snake bite, other stuff is more recent, the missing leg three moons old.“ she muttered forcing herself to stay awake and not fall asleep

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 17th, 2020, 11:08 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

[ @gs29513; @Elementals; ]

Ebonyfang waited for his wounds to be completely healed. He inspected them a little closer. They weren't too deep, but he would need something a poppy seed to help with the pain. Plus he would get a good nights sleep. "Alright when I'm done applying the cobwebs I want you to eat a poppy seed. Your to stay here until tomorrow. I want to make sure there's no infection.", he meowed. Ebonyafng grabbed a poppy seed and the cobwebs and padded over to them. The medicine cat apprentice applied the cobwebs to all of his wounds. Once he finished with that he pushed the poppy seed toward him.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old October 18th, 2020, 06:05 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Moon Lily @The Ink Demon @eerie elysian --

This was going absolutely brilliant was it not? Blueberry was already cracking her horrible taunting comment and Doetuft was almost tempted to spit at her just... to fulfill the nickname after all and well... maybe, who knew, Irisflame needed to be spat on. But it was typical, at least for the two mollies to crack horrible and taunting insults at each other. How some cats addressed each other with compliments, Doetuft just simply used insults when it came to her cousin. Such were the normal things. "And just... because I am... injured doesn't mean... I am just... going to let you... insult me all day.... crone." The daily insult out of the way she turned her unseeing eyes towards Ebonyfang who it seemed had decided to show up. What did Pebble call him? Boney? "Want to... use those.. eyes of yours.. to take a look at... my leg?" The blood was still seeping out of the long scratch that ran down from her hip and to where her leg bent and extended out into the paw. "Buzzard... seemed to have... a worse attraction... to birds than... I do. At least.. they don't... go after my... eyes."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old October 18th, 2020, 06:11 AM
You're stuck with me

With a bit of a dubious look at the seed, since it didn't really look like food, Shrewpaw licked it up. He wasn't sure if he was supposed to chew it or not, but he couldn't really find it in his mouth anyway, so he just swallowed it. Problem solved. He had to sleep in the medicine den? He wasn't SCARED of it exactly, but he thought it was kind of for......really serious cases. Was he hurt that badly? He didn't think so! But...........Ebonyfang knew a lot more about herbs than him, so he merely nodded, his tail twining briefly with Foggybrooks. I guess I'll be staying here tonight. he mewed, a bit nervous, but not that much. It wasn't like he'd be sleeping in the leaders den! @The Ink Demon @Elementals
Old October 18th, 2020, 06:47 PM
Ambivert

~Foggybrook of SHC~

Foggybrook watched in awe as the cobwebs looked sticky clouds while easily shaped by Ebony's magical paws. The strings were easily stretched out and wrapped around the wounds. The molly looked at the seed curiously. Kinda looked like a pupil of an eyeball to be quite honest. Foggybrook nodded at Shrewpaw before deciding.

"The warrior den would be a bit lonely so I'll just sleep outside the den hehe! I have slept outside many times because I like looking at the sky," she informed before shuffling her nest out nearby, "Good night you two."

{ @gs29513 @The Ink Demon }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan