Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Advertising
by Fawn
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:54 AM
The Starpoint
Last post by squidz
Today 10:51 AM
Ω "Hooting" Ω - [adoption...
by Myling
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 10:50 AM
The Snow's Moment (P)
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 10:45 AM
Artfight - WCO style
by Bean
Last post by Morrigan
Today 10:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 2nd, 2021, 06:09 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Learning to Fight in the Dark

I’m Marigoldpaw, and what do you think?” The golden she-cat replied bouncing on her feet, an annoyed look on her face. Marigoldpaw thought the answer was obvious. She was alone. He was alone! Duh! She was excited to start battle training and even more so to fight an opponent with claws out! Claws out! This would be a real fight! After a moment she noticed that Quailpaw looked a little nervous and softened a little mewing, “Yep,I am,”.
( @VALLIANCE )

Last edited by Wolfgirl8; January 2nd, 2021 at 06:09 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2021, 07:22 PM
IDK what to put here

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Shrikepaw slinked up confidently finding a position on the side to wait for the opportune moment, confidently and silently gliding over the dark ground. As a darkforrest trained apprentice the tom was already well accustomed to the dark, his mentor had beaten the proficiency into him early as a matter of necessity, no cat like him lasted long out in the open. He was no weakling that was for sure, but with his... tastes stealth was his friend. Now who who who to choose who to beat the stuffing out of tonight. Right away he saw the limper and a few cats already with partners and now that wouldnt do then, perfect, Foxpaw. Essentially appearing from nowhere right next to the molly a vicious grin curled around his muzzle as he quietly asked "Care to fight against someone else who knows the dark better than most? It would after all be unfair for the weaker foes to pair off against them."

@Snow Fox
Foxpaw watched the crowd in silence. Until someone appeared next to her. She automatically hissed and unsheathed her claws. Seeing Shrikepaw she relaxed some. "Why not? It always fun to see what other can do." Foxpaw said.
Old January 2nd, 2021, 08:08 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Fox View Post
Foxpaw watched the crowd in silence. Until someone appeared next to her. She automatically hissed and unsheathed her claws. Seeing Shrikepaw she relaxed some. "Why not? It always fun to see what other can do." Foxpaw said.
"Well I dont know about you but I see quite a few cats that are going to struggle." He smirked looking at the cats meeting up "I have to wonder though, isnt that blind cat supposed to be teaching this too? With the amount of scars she has how is she supposed to teach us fighting?" he huffed for a moment before nodding "But I will be excited to see how you fight Foxpaw, this should be fun."
Old January 3rd, 2021, 08:51 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Puddle~ --

Okay okay okay, she had been somewhat late but in truth she hadn't. Doetuft had long ago picked out this spot for their exercise, the exercise she had planned with the deputy... it reminded her very much of her time with Beastspark and Icestar back when those two had held the power within Shadowclan... now it was a new generation and Doetuft couldn't help but feel slightly saddened to discover her adoptive father had disappeared off somewhere. Nevertheless she was just going to trudge through it, and stepping out of the shadows that she had hid herself within she let herself pick up the sounds of the apprentices before stepping up next to the deputy. "All this... chattering... is going to get them killed... if they want to fight... they should work on doing so... silently."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old January 4th, 2021, 04:59 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Event [#event]

After a few moments, Finchwhisker finally eyed Doetuft arriving after all the apprentices had already settled in and begun to pair up. She was late. Not by much, but late was still late, nonetheless. However, she did make a good point upon stepping up next to him. It shifted his slight irritation towards her onto the apprentices. "You're right." He'd been planning on getting started now anyway, so he'd have to address that along with the next set of instructions.

Stepping forward, the deputy raised his voice so it could be heard over all the annoying chatterboxes. "Shut up! All of you! And listen up, too. The entire point of nighttime training is to learn stealth and blending in with your surroundings. Which means you shouldn't be wasting time yapping away about this and that."

"Now, it seems some of you have failed to find a partner, so I'll finish pairing up the rest of you."

"Pinepaw [ @Bread] and Stempaw [ @Zesty Mango ], you'll be a pair."

"Frecklepaw [ @feather lily ], you're up against Moonpaw [ @QueenCuphead ]."

With that out of the way, they could hopefully get this thing started before any of these brats decided to start acting up.

"Everyone spread out and face your partner. Unsheathe your claws if you please. When I give the word, you may begin your fight."

"Go!"

[ @Arie ]

Reminders

Odd numbers {1, 3, 5} mean the attack is a success. Even numbers {2, 4, 6} mean the attack fails to land.

IMPORTANT: Moves may be powerplayed in the event of a success, but the severity of injuries is left up to the other roleplayer.

--------------------

Rolls

Pumpkinpaw rolled a 4. [Fail]

Hazelpaw rolled a 5. [Success]

Quailpaw rolled a 5. [Success]

Marigoldpaw rolled a 1. [Success]

Shrewpaw rolled a 2. [Fail]

Frogpaw rolled a 6. [Fail]

Foxpaw rolled a 6. [Fail]

Shrikepaw rolled a 3. [Success]

Pinepaw rolled a 6. [Fail]

Stempaw rolled a 3. [Success]

Larkpaw rolled a 2. [Fail]

Snakepaw rolled a 2. [Fail]

Frecklepaw rolled a 3. [Success]

Moonpaw rolled a 6. [Fail]

Pumpkinpaw [ @Willowfern ] and Hazelpaw [ @VALLIANCE ]

Quailpaw [ @VALLIANCE ] and Marigoldpaw [ @Wolfgirl8 ]

Shrewpaw [ @gs29513 ] and Frogpaw [ @feather lily ]

Foxpaw [ @Snow Fox ] and Shrikepaw [ @Rani ]

Pinepaw [ @Bread ] and Stempaw [ @Zesty Mango ]

Larkpaw [ @Phoenix Fire ] and Snakepaw [ @Kipo Oak ]

Frecklepaw [ @feather lily ] and Moonpaw [ @QueenCuphead ]

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old January 4th, 2021, 05:06 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy

Larkpaw listened to Finchwhisker. He’d stopped socializing a while ago. He faced Snakepaw as the deputy finished snapping at them and unsheathed his claws, his green eyes seeming to glow with excitement. The truth was, he didn’t know how to fight a cat, at all. But he was going to do it anyways. Snakepaw may have had more training, but Larkpaw was obviously the better of the two. @Kipo Oak
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old January 4th, 2021, 05:10 PM

My Mood: Bored

Frogpaw got infront of shrewpaw and a soon a he heard the word go he leaped for shrewpaw heading straight for he chest @gs29513

Frecklepaw umsheathed he’s claws, he would not loss this fight like the one on thunderclan border he leaped for moonpaws, chest though aimed for there paws once he got close he swiped knocking them over
@QueenCuphead

Last edited by Jade13; January 4th, 2021 at 05:13 PM.
Old January 4th, 2021, 05:19 PM
Hehe I exist

Marigoldpaw lunged a Quailpaw claws unsheathed and jaws open. The moment the word fo had left Finchwhisker’s mouth she had tensed and started her attack. As she neared the Tom she lifted her paw and with a snarl raked it across his face. Of course she made sure her aim was directed away from the eyes and more so towards the forehead. She knew it worked when she felt her paw connect with fur though she couldn’t yet tell how deep the wound was or if the wound had drawn much blood.
( @VALLIANCE )

Old January 4th, 2021, 05:41 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Moving aside to avoid the strike, Shrewpaw let out a bit of a self-pointed hiss at letting the other apprentice attack first. Swinging his own paw at Frogpaw, claws whistling through the air with quite a lot of speed, he let out a small grunt. Followed by another as the blow whistled harmlessly over the other tom's ears. It was aggravating, and he would have to work on hitting a moving target before his assessment, but it wasn't the end of the world to have his first blow miss. There was plenty of time left in this fight. @feather lily (And now we wait.)
Old January 4th, 2021, 07:26 PM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgirl8 View Post
Marigoldpaw lunged a Quailpaw claws unsheathed and jaws open. The moment the word fo had left Finchwhisker’s mouth she had tensed and started her attack. As she neared the Tom she lifted her paw and with a snarl raked it across his face. Of course she made sure her aim was directed away from the eyes and more so towards the forehead. She knew it worked when she felt her paw connect with fur though she couldn’t yet tell how deep the wound was or if the wound had drawn much blood.
( @VALLIANCE )

Quailpaw was caught off guard by Marigoldpaw's swift attack, but hope wasn't lost. Snarling just as fiercely as she, he blinked the blood out of his eyes and performed a neat duck-and-roll move, unsheathing his claws as he went. His tightly-curled body successfully bowled into the she-cat's body, and he felt a rush of satisfaction as she went down, his sharp claws raking a shallow slash across her chest. As he rose, he quickly assessed his injury; it wasn't excessively deep, but it was painful and might even leave a scar. Scrambling to his feet he whirled around to face his opponent, breathless and exhilarated.

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site
Closed Thread