Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 01:46 AM
birthday question
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:26 AM
colors in the wind [kit...
Last post by hiraeth
Today 12:56 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 12:53 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 4th, 2021, 04:59 AM
Open For RP!

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: beginning of the end [closed for attackers]

|:| @BILL. |:|

(If you’d like, Lionstorm can kill her)

~Silverwave~

The she-cat watched one by one, as her clanmates tried to battle Lionstorm, but one by one, Lionstorm defeated them. Silverwave’s blue eyes narrowed and she hissed, before launching herself as the tom. She attempted to dig her claws into Lionstorm’s back, hoping to get a better grip as she clung on, teeth bared.

|:| Unnamed |:| Redpaw |:| Miststone |:|

Last edited by Topaz; May 4th, 2021 at 08:42 AM.
Old May 4th, 2021, 07:20 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Eveningmist

Gone. He was gone. The gurgle was heartbreaking to hear, proving that Rainywhisker had no chance of living. Even after all the encouragement he had murmured, none of it mattered in the end. Rainywhisker still died all the same. After staring down at the limp body for a moment more, Eveningmist straightened up again, his back facing the body. Enough was enough.

All he could hear was the blood rushing through his ears, all other sounds falling on deaf ears. His face was serene, but behind the calm features was a storm of rage building with every moment Lionstorm was in his vision. As more and more of his precious clanmates were knocked aside, he came closer and closer to snapping once again. Gone was the calm, passive ebeningmist. There was no time for that.

"Lionstorm, I thought better of you. I respected you. But now? After killing so many of my clanmates, Im afraid all that previous admiration and respect is gone. Even one clanmate lost is too many. I believe you have overstayed your time here, dear Lionstorm" His voice was blank cold and hostile, sounding as if he was spitting out venom with each and every word uttered.

Once again, he charged full pelt at the golden warrior, long claws outstretched. This time there was no cat Lionstorm could hide behind. It was just Thunderclan versus Lionstorm now. He was itching to avenge his fallen clanmates and friends, and there was no way that that wretched Lionstorm was getting away scot free.

He planned on sinking his claws into and part of the former leader that he could reach, aiming on holding him in place so he couldnt attack anyone else. If that succeeded, then he would go to sink his teeth into the flesh of his shoulder. At the moment he was glad that his fighting skills far outweighed those of his hunting skills. No matter the outcome of his previous attacks, he would rear up on his hindlegs and attempt to slam his forepaws down on Lionstorms head, no doubt momentarily stunning the other tom if it were to connect.

// @BILL.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; May 4th, 2021 at 09:29 AM.
Old May 4th, 2021, 08:38 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Porcupineberry had tried to be slightly reasonable in hopes that Lionstorm would back down, she knew they’d kill him later, but she felt getting him out of the territory was the best thing to do originally. Now she held the dead young apprentice Applepaw and shook them violently trying to make them move, but sadly realized they were dead. In rage she stood up and spun around and headed towards Lionstorm,” You murderer!” she spat as she unsheathed her claws and pushed herself off the ground bounding towards him before shooting out her front leg and sweeping it wide in attempts to trip the giant Riverclanner. She was going to avenge poor Applepaw. Warrior deaths happen, but apprentices should never be killed by warriors.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 4th, 2021, 09:09 AM

My Mood: Bored

@BILL.

Riverpaw stoped she needed to be smart about this, the warrior code was everything to her she needed to fight smart and hard to protect it and her clan. He face was bleeding bad, she was already hurt and it was only the start. He ran again but this time sliding down at the last second to attack, the cat was bigger than her. She then got back up and went for the back with a hiss

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old May 4th, 2021, 09:41 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Sunhowl let go of Buckstar to look at the clan and roll his ees, "Imbicils." he growled before grabbing Buckstar by the scruff and dragging him away to camp. He glanced over and saw Iciclepaw. Oh great, not this one would get killed too.

He dropped Buckstar and whipped around to Iciclepaw. "Icicle! Get your sorry tail over here!" He growled angrily. He was... feeling something... in his gut... he didn't like it and he knew if Iciclepaw came over to him and just helped him do this... the feeling would be gone...

He shook out his fur before continuing to flick his tail as he looked at his apprentice. "Help me carry our dead and wounded." he snarled. He hadn't meant to snarl but he was getting... annoyed... why in Starclan's wide fields was everyone going crazy. What was wrong with all of them. He looked at Iciclepaw apologetically, hoping she understood it wasn't her.

@Panda1440

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old May 4th, 2021, 09:51 AM
i am kenough

Everything had faded- The noise, the sounds, the light and dark. There was nothing at all for several moments, or perhaps an eternity. All Rainywhisker felt was... Cool. It was the only way he could describe what was going on with his conscious, which still somehow lingered.

But after a time, the world comes into view again. The tom gets the urge to move, so he steps forward and in the most bizarre fashion, he watches as he steps out of his own body and onto the ground. Fighting and screaming, chaos still continued to transpire. Lionstorm was still here, Eveningmist still nearby. Rainywhisker turns his gaze up from his own lifeless body and watches his Clanmates struggle to defend their camp from this unlikely intruder.

He stares for a while at Lionstorm with a frown upon his face before something catches his attention. Flicking an ear, he turns to see Applepaw approaching. Confusion washes over him and for a moment, he is stumped. Had he made a mistake in suggesting their new medicine cats? But then, she dives into him and buries her muzzle in his fur, and a pang of grief strikes his heart.

Feeling choked up suddenly, the warrior bows his head and rests his chin atop hers. "Oh, Applepaw," he murmurs. "This shouldn't have happened."

After truly embracing her with all he could muster, similarly to how he and Dogspirit reunited, he lets out a light sigh and lifts his head again. "I would love that walk." Out of the corner of his sight, he sees something. "In- In a moment-"

Turning to watch, he gets a chill. Dogspirit- No! She was overtaken with emotions, and flying fast from the nursery into the fight. Rainywhisker's tail bushes out as he stands beside Applepaw, watching it all happen. After another moment, the spirit parts from her side to race after the queen, his paws outstretched as he nearly glides over the floor. But as he leaps towards Dogspirit, he soars through absolutely nothing. Colliding through her physical body with his own felt like he was getting eaten by a monster on the thunderpath- All of the grief and rage and despair they were both feeling pinning him down at once.

"Dogspirit," Rainywhisker chokes out with decreasing hope. "Dogspirit, go back inside, your kits, they-" Oh, what difference did it make? She wouldn't hear him, see him, Stars, even feel his presence. They'd been separated. It was his fault.

Realization settles like a stone in his belly, and Rainywhisker lifts himself up off the ground again to slowly amble back to Applepaw. He hadn't shown her a very pleasant display just there, and he hoped it didn't frighten her like he managed to do himself. He doesn't say anything else to her, just flicks his tail to beacon her to lead the way.

[ @spade, @Romulus ]
Old May 4th, 2021, 09:57 AM
particles of stars

Iciclepaw snapped back into reality at Sunhowl's voice called her. Did he really think, in the middle of a battle she would be- oh wait,,, thats what audience cats do ...

Getting up quickly, she winched at her father's body. It was- well,, hard to look at to say the least. And practically destroyed- the she-cat didn't think much of her mentor's harsh words, being too occupied with worrying about other stuff. "Coming.."

[If your cat has injuries you would like to get healed, please post in ThunderClan Healing !!] [ @Exis]

Last edited by Panda1440; May 4th, 2021 at 09:58 AM.
Old May 4th, 2021, 02:24 PM
A good song in your heart

My Mood: Fine

Bluestrie was stunned he had just come back from a peaceful hunting patrol with his two daughters and were on their way back to camp when they heard the commotion.Now they were gathered around Buckstars dead body,"NOooooo"he yowled and bowed his head,"hes gone"Raindancer said tears forming in her eyes,"and just to think he was alive and well this morning".Twilightwing comforted her with her tail."hes with starclan now"the murmured.
@Slushie

“You have never been wrong before Spottedleaf,” she meowed. “If StarClan has spoken, then it must be so. Fire will save our Clan.”-Into the wild
“It’s over,”.... She squared her
shoulders and turned her face to the rising sun. “It’s over, and peace has come"-Sunset
Old May 4th, 2021, 07:04 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

Flyheart hissed in rage. “NO! Buckstar!” He yowled, leaping at the cat, hoping to pin him. (Injure him all you want, no killing please, or disabling)
The @BILL.

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old May 4th, 2021, 08:20 PM
particles of stars

"PLEASE!! If we all attack at once, we're gonna run into each other. Some cats go need to play defense!" She'd seen what happened to Rainyswhisker, and more similar tradigies seemed likely.

"Silverwave [ @Topaztaill], Pumpkinrose [ @Spoopy Eclipse] can you two grab Applepaw and Rainywhisker's ,,, bodies..." Iciclepaw was sorting things out as fast as she could.. pressure was like a fox trap around her. "Flyheart [ @Kunaiskrill] guard the nursery maybe-" Oh StarClan, Riverpaw's in danger! "Porcupineberry [ @Zesty Mango], please help Riverpaw! [ @feather lily]" she meowed, tail pointing towards the black and white tom.

[Healing requests here] [@BILL. & @Exis]