Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 11:23 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Today 11:19 AM
Purrkie Question
by Myling
Last post by Rose
Today 10:48 AM
Name poll?
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 10:22 AM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Today 10:11 AM

Old May 23rd, 2021, 08:18 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

Stormshadow
The dark grey tom bit his lip, not wanting to give Shinestone away. Shinestone. She should have kitted recently. he said. He couldn't disrespect RiverClan's leader, he wanted to be with his mate! His beautiful Shinestone. And his kits! They'd never met him.

He felt his eyes brim with tears. The leader had every right to chase him out and punish Shinestone for breaking the code. He just didn't want to leave Shinestone all alone with their kits. I will understand if you would like me to leave. I did break the code, after all . . . he mumbled.

[ @spade]

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆

Last edited by Peril; May 23rd, 2021 at 08:19 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2021, 08:26 PM
Im back hopefully 4 good!

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Happy

| @spade |
Rainkit padded into camp and looked around and looked toward the leader's den and padded over to it Kestrelstar? she mewed.

My Fav song is O.D.D by Hey Violet!

Hey guys I'm back!!
Old May 24th, 2021, 01:18 AM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseleader View Post
Rosepaw said I was hunting and ended up lost. She had thought she would be able to find her way home but she chased after the smell of a rabbit and ended up too far from a familiar part of the territory and wandered around a while before finding her way back into a familiar part of the territory. She promised herself that she wouldn,t go hunting alone again for a while. @spade
She had been hunting... alone... without a warrior. Were all apprentices this stupid? Kestrelstar stifled a sigh of disappointment. "Did you mentor not have the sense to show you around the territory?" he snapped, trying to rack through his brain on who that might've been. No names were coming forward, as he had barely even paid attention enough to remember the kid in front of him.

He supposed it didn't matter as he gave a wave of his tail. "Well in any case let's head back to camp - we're due to have another meeting soon and I'll be reassigning your mentor." Kestrelstar nodded to her and began to lead her back towards camp, keeping the pace slow so she could keep up - and not get lose again.

[ Rosepaw is done! Please resubmit her to the Allegiances and I will assign her a mentor at the next meeting ^^ ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Riverblossom_ View Post
"Thank you.It feels a little better." she tried to walk again but fell to the ground.
Kestrelstar couldn't help but raise a brow as she immediately tried to stand up. "Sit back down," the leader snapped, words coming out harsh with concern lacing in betwee. He hadn't even fixed anything yet! "I've got to brace it before I have our medicine cat look you over. Hold still and don't try to stand up again, for stars sake!" With that out of the way, the tabby set to work on the paw, placing the two sticks he found on either side of the paw and bandaging the entire thing in cobwebs. It was... definitely not the most pretty cast, but it would do temporarily.

"I'm not saying you'll be welcome to join my Clan," the leader stated off the bat as he stood, offering her his shoulder, "but I can have Snakeheart, our medicine cat, take a look at that paw to help it heal better." He waited patiently for her to stand up and lean against his shoulder so he could help get her to camp.

Upon reaching the medicine den, Kestrelstar glanced down at how his handywork had held up. Not good at all. The leader snorted - there was a reason he would never tread the path of a medicine cat, he was downright awful. Certain, he was, that Snakeheart would comment on what a terrible binding job it was no doubt. "Snakebite, I've got a present for you," the leader called, motioning for the cat to take a rest in one of the nearby nests.

// @Rani [for Snakeheart]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peril View Post
Stormshadow
The dark grey tom bit his lip, not wanting to give Shinestone away. Shinestone. She should have kitted recently. he said. He couldn't disrespect RiverClan's leader, he wanted to be with his mate! His beautiful Shinestone. And his kits! They'd never met him.

He felt his eyes brim with tears. The leader had every right to chase him out and punish Shinestone for breaking the code. He just didn't want to leave Shinestone all alone with their kits. I will understand if you would like me to leave. I did break the code, after all . . . he mumbled.

[ @spade]
Shinestone! She was a relatively new queen, who'd been awfully coy about the father of her newborn kits. Kestrelstar wrinkled his nose; ShadowClan blood now ran through RiverClan warriors, and the mere thought made him want to gag. He was angry at both his warrior and this ShadowClan tom - but it didn't end up reaching a fever pitch. Instead, the leader let out a sharp sigh through his teeth.

"What are you intentions, exactly?" he questioned, eyeing the tom. "I will allow your mate to stay, for she is loyal despite this... utter lapse in judgement. But you... if I allow you to see your mate, would you be willing to give up your loyalty to ShadowClan in replacement of serving RiverClan?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeWolf View Post
| @spade |
Rainkit padded into camp and looked around and looked toward the leader's den and padded over to it Kestrelstar? she mewed.
After a long day of solo walks through the territory in an attempt to search for any of the currently missing cats from RiverClan, Kestrelstar had retired to his den, jaws parting in a huge yawn. Time for - oh, bother. A small squeak sounded at his den, and the leader turned to land two yellow eyes on a rather small kit.

"Rainkit," he snapped, disappointment heavy on his words. This kit had apparently seen fit to leave the nursery, and Kestrelstar hoped she had a good enough excuse. "And what have you been up to, little hairball?" he questioned, tail tip flicking back and forth as he waited for her reasoning.

Last edited by spade; May 24th, 2021 at 01:23 AM.
Old May 24th, 2021, 04:46 AM
Rosepaw

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
Missing cats may post a starter here and mention me so that Kestrelstar can handle their rejoining!

Outsiders must fill out a form here prior to posting a starter!

Kestrelstar is an interesting cat... he holds a certain prejudice against those outside of RiverClan, so each cat
joining will be required to prove themselves to him as a valuable asset to RiverClan's future, whether that
be through physical nature or intelligence.

≋ ≋ ≋
Beetlekit had no idea how she had ended up out of camp. She had been sleeping in the nursey but she woke up out of camp. The mute kit, who was also wek and sickly finally made it back to camp and into the leader's den, sitting down to wait for him to see her.
Old May 24th, 2021, 07:00 AM
❤️❤️Romantic Cat❤️❤️

My Mood: Cheerful
Post Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
Kestrelstar couldn't help but raise a brow as she immediately tried to stand up. "Sit back down," the leader snapped, words coming out harsh with concern lacing in betwee. He hadn't even fixed anything yet! "I've got to brace it before I have our medicine cat look you over. Hold still and don't try to stand up again, for stars sake!" With that out of the way, the tabby set to work on the paw, placing the two sticks he found on either side of the paw and bandaging the entire thing in cobwebs. It was... definitely not the most pretty cast, but it would do temporarily.

"I'm not saying you'll be welcome to join my Clan," the leader stated off the bat as he stood, offering her his shoulder, "but I can have Snakeheart, our medicine cat, take a look at that paw to help it heal better." He waited patiently for her to stand up and lean against his shoulder so he could help get her to camp.

Upon reaching the medicine den, Kestrelstar glanced down at how his handywork had held up. Not good at all. The leader snorted - there was a reason he would never tread the path of a medicine cat, he was downright awful. Certain, he was, that Snakeheart would comment on what a terrible binding job it was no doubt. "Snakebite, I've got a present for you," the leader called, motioning for the cat to take a rest in one of the nearby nests.

// @Rani [for Snakeheart]
Dune poked her head out meekly looking at the cat

Last edited by _Riverblossom_; May 24th, 2021 at 07:02 AM.
Old May 24th, 2021, 07:07 AM
Im back hopefully 4 good!

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Happy

| @spade |
Rainkit looked down I saw a leaf and i started chasing it and before i knew it i was out of camp Rainkit said sadly I'm Sorry

My Fav song is O.D.D by Hey Violet!

Hey guys I'm back!!

Last edited by CreativeWolf; May 24th, 2021 at 07:07 AM.
Old May 24th, 2021, 11:54 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Ocean

The loner she-kit quietly crept up to the river. That was RiverClan, right? Sparrowskip had told her about it. She really wanted to join, now. Ocean knew he had told her he'd come back for her, but she wanted to do this herself.

Be brave for once she told herself, then padded up to the river with all the confidence she could muster. It's going to be ok. Sparrowskip told you RiverClan was great.

@gs29513

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old May 24th, 2021, 12:26 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs

Stormshadow
The tom perked up. See Shinestone and join her Clan if he gave up ShadowClan loyalty? Of course, he'd take the offer! He straightened and looked the RiverClan leader in the eyes.

I promise that I will be loyal to RiverClan. ShadowClan is not fit for me, I don't belong there. he said. And it was true. He had never felt right in ShadowClan. Maybe a fresh start in RiverClan would be what he needed.

[ @spade]

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old May 24th, 2021, 12:49 PM

// @spade
- Kai -
It was time. He was finally doing it. Taking a deep breath, Kai slowly padded into the forest, fully alert. He knew what dangers lurked here, and he was coming out alive. He was scanning the area, and then, crack. Running towards the nearest bush, he crouched behind it, frozen in fear. Whatever made that sound, he wasn't letting it find him.
Old May 24th, 2021, 01:04 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseleader View Post
Beetlekit had no idea how she had ended up out of camp. She had been sleeping in the nursey but she woke up out of camp. The mute kit, who was also wek and sickly finally made it back to camp and into the leader's den, sitting down to wait for him to see her.
With RiverClan seemingly returning back to normal after the Gathering and leadership change, Kestrelstar had started to feel more comfortable in his position, sitting in the leaders den with his eyes closed. A scuffle towards the entrance of the den perked his attention, and his yellow eyes opened to see a rather unfamiliar cat. ”Who are you?” he growled, wondering what they were doing trotting right into the leaders’ den. They smelled faintly of RiverClan, but the leader didn’t recognize them at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeWolf View Post
| @spade |
Rainkit looked down I saw a leaf and i started chasing it and before i knew it i was out of camp Rainkit said sadly I'm Sorry
Kestrelstar scoffed. A leaf. A leaf. He’d have to have a talk with the queens if this many kits were just wandering off after leaves. ”Before you knew it, huh? Was the entrance not clue enough for you that you were leaving?” the gray tabby snapped, obviously annoyed. But... even he knew that despite kits being complete idiots they often were with their lack of direction. ”Get back into the nursery and stay there this time,” he scolded, attempting to shoo the kit away with a paw.

[ Rainkit is done! I’ll get her submitted back to the Allegiances! ^^ ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peril View Post
Stormshadow
The tom perked up. See Shinestone and join her Clan if he gave up ShadowClan loyalty? Of course, he'd take the offer! He straightened and looked the RiverClan leader in the eyes.

I promise that I will be loyal to RiverClan. ShadowClan is not fit for me, I don't belong there. he said. And it was true. He had never felt right in ShadowClan. Maybe a fresh start in RiverClan would be what he needed.

[ @spade]
Kestrelstar still wasn’t sure if he could trust the ShadowClan tom, but he didn’t seem to be speaking any lies from the tone he picked up. And Shinestone had kitted recently so he was aware of that. ”You’ll be allowed to join RiverClan, however by stripping ShadowClan of your loyalty I must also strip you of your ShadowClan name,” he informed the warrior, not caring if the tom would object.

But that could be done at the Clan meeting. ”Follow me back to camp. You will be required to take up swimming lessons which I will assign a warrior to teach you. If I catch word of you bouncing back to ShadowClan, I will have no problem exiling you,” he stated, yellow eyes watching the tom carefully.

With a flick of his tail, Kestrelstar turned to lead the tom back to camp.

[ You can submit him to the Allegiances now! At the next meeting, Kestrelstar will give him his new name of Graystorm! ^^ ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Eclipse View Post

// @spade
- Kai -
It was time. He was finally doing it. Taking a deep breath, Kai slowly padded into the forest, fully alert. He knew what dangers lurked here, and he was coming out alive. He was scanning the area, and then, crack. Running towards the nearest bush, he crouched behind it, frozen in fear. Whatever made that sound, he wasn't letting it find him.
Kestrelstar found it entertaining that most of the rogues and loners that wandered into his territory expected to just skirt on by undetected. As if a highly trained Clan cat couldn’t sniff them out the moment their paw crossed into the marshy terrain. The RiverClan leader had been out for a quick swim at Cattail Pond, but had veered off after a bit to get some patrolling done.

The twig he’d stepped on purposefully after catching the scent of the trespasser. Whiskers twitched in amusement as he heard them scramble for a hiding place, despite their scent still hanging clear in the air. He even let out a chuckle, padding across and over to the bush they had crouched behind. ”I can still smell you even though you’re hiding, idiot,” he snapped, the humor dropping from his gaze, replaced by hostility. ”What are you doing on RiverClan territory?”