Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Dark
Today 10:58 PM
Flayng Training
Last post by Hound
Today 10:37 PM
Across The River
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 09:59 PM

Old June 25th, 2021, 03:59 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: The Hound Collects [P]

@spade[Not sure if Bat is fighting Grim or whoever, going to leave it open for someone for now.]

The insults and back and forth banter slide off his back like fresh rainwater, not even soaking in. What was up the monologuing, was it fun? He didn't see the appeal. The one, well he guesses there were two more lunatics here, but the one toad went into an entire banter about how great ShadowClan was, why? Batglare wasn't here to find out who had the sharpest tongue or the biggest potty mouth, he rather let his claws doing the talking for him, something Twilightstar should have done long ago. What caught his attention was the fact that the toads seemed to think they had some claim on WindClan territory! As far as he could recall, Twilightstar hadn't said when they needed to get the prey to the toads, just that they had to get them some prey. They had no right to claim this territory, especially went they didn't set a time limit for the arrival of the prey.

That is what Batglare was out here doing, impatient warts. His gaze flickered over to Emberlight as she stalked up to stand out his side. Embershade was... peculiar, Lightingcrash and Hawkflight at her beck and call like trained kittypets. He could worry that later, one thing at a time. Thistlestrike was already moving before Batglare could take a paw step forward, what the hell was that?! Honestly, that had to be one of the dumbest moves Batglare has ever seen. He could only watch Thistlestrike's death with unmoving apathy. It was hard to cry over stupid clanmates, really hard, so he wasn't going to even try.

Great, just great, he could only imagine Twilightstar reaction to this. Perhaps this would spur her into action, as in attack the toads... it was terrible that he was solely concerned with the fact that he was probably going to get a yowl for this. He wasn't going to ask like he was going to advantage Thistlestrike, completely avoidable death, ShadowClan needed to get their asses off WindClan territory.

He didn't see a reason to actually call out an attack order, the toads were already hopping straight into a fight. Batglare merely gave a furious battle cry lunged for the nearest toad.

@Fawnhearted @Pheasantflight @FrostCat [feel free to have your kitties jump in if you see WC kitty in need of assistance]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; June 25th, 2021 at 03:59 PM.
Old June 25th, 2021, 04:02 PM

My Mood: Happy

Emberlight watched Thistlestrikes life fade from his eyes in horror.

No! No! No!

She couldn’t rip her eyes from his body. She hadn’t know the tom very well but he had just walked beside her; she could still hear his voice in her head. The anger and pain boiled inside her as she continued to stare. She couldn’t look away from the blood pooling around his body; it was an endless abyss of red.

Her world spun as her heart started to beat as she finally ripped her eyes away from his lifeless body to size up the Shadowclan cat who killed him. The huge tom had an aura of evil surrounding him like a thick fog. He oozed of power and death and surprisingly Emberlight found herself admiring him.

Her claws thrust into the ground as she shook her head. How dare she even convey such a thought as he stood atop her dead clan mate!

Starclan would have striked you down when the moment was right!” She yowled, her eyes angry slits. “But I’m impatient so i’ll do it for them now!”

Baring her teeth she darted towards him, her claws extended aiming for his neck.

She wanted to rip him into shreds.

@spade

on hiatus due to personal reasons .

Last edited by Nostalgia; June 25th, 2021 at 04:04 PM.
Old June 25th, 2021, 04:19 PM
Meow!

My Mood: Asleep

@spade
(Would it be alright if the intruders are spotted by Hollyfeather?)
WindClan- HollyFeather, FernFrost, DaisyKit, Cinderkit
StarClan- OliveKit

Formerly OliveFlower
Art Shop-
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=41946
Old June 25th, 2021, 04:20 PM
Meow!

My Mood: Asleep

Deleted
WindClan- HollyFeather, FernFrost, DaisyKit, Cinderkit
StarClan- OliveKit

Formerly OliveFlower
Art Shop-
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=41946

Last edited by ~Kitty~; June 25th, 2021 at 04:20 PM.
Old June 25th, 2021, 04:35 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

open for any windclan kitties !! wolfwhisper is short but big and average skilled in battle !! //

Oh. He never saw a cat die before. It was -- oh Starclan it was gruesome. Nightmare fuel, ha.

Everything was so loud but so quiet. There was a certain coldness that washed over Wolfwhisper. One that clung to his head and made his thoughts numb. It didn't even seem like he was in control of what he was doing at this point.

His gaze fell to the now dead and discarded body of a cat he never knew. There was a familiar sorrow - a mental note created. He could feel bile rise up in his throat, he was taking a step back because every bone in his body was screaming at him to run before he joined the body. However Wolfwhisper feared and knew the possibly of death would be secured by Dawnstar if he listened.

Instead, the tom rushed into the battle. The yowls of anger were drowned out as he bunched his legs up -- leaping at the nearest Windclan warrior. His claws were outstretched for their shoulders. He was attempting to get onto their back.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; June 25th, 2021 at 04:36 PM.
Old June 25th, 2021, 05:24 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
The crackle of electric tension in the air zapped right through Grimhound, igniting him from within as he could practically taste the tensions rising. Most of the cats who fanned out behind this rabbit we're small, easy pickings, though there was one who was about the same size, perhaps a bit smaller, than himself and the bunny leader over here. He eyed her, malice encapsulating his amber eyes as he envisioned sinking his teeth into her throat, pitiful cries falling onto deaf ears as the life left her. That would certainly be a prize, wouldn't it?

Next to capture his attention was his apprentice - they'd need to start training soon after this - and Grimhound couldn't help but find himself to be a bit annoyed with them. Their insults needed some backbone to support themselves, and the confidence sounded lackluster at best. If they got a bit injured today the hound wouldn't be surprised - perhaps it would be the first important lesson learned; make sure they could back up their claims in the future.

His former apprentice on the other hand was a surprise. He'd grown quite a bit since becoming a warrior, only focusing to hone in on his abilities and sharpen his skills. Grimhound made a note to keep up the sparing session with him; stars knew the overgrown tom was one of the only cats in the Clan who didn't hold back against Grimhound and actually made it fun to spar.

Well this bunny certainly was squeaking up a storm, wasn't she? Amber eyes flickered over to Emberlight, fixating on her like daggers as she cried out. How.... pathetic. It was almost cute to the hound how much these WindClan cats thought they were being intimidating. Fangs bared, claws out... as if no one on the ShadowClan side had ever seen it before. Locking eyes with her, he let another bestial smirk make its way onto his face, lowering his head as a growl rumbled in his chest. Dawnstar had said she wanted a pelt - was it being offered to him already?

"It seems as though lack of a knowledgeable medicine cat has left head injuries unattended to," Grimhound snarled, the sarcasm dripping like honey as he glanced towards the other bunny who spoke out. WindClan territory? Hadn't he already stated it was now ShadowClan land? The hound was not a fan of repeating himself, instead preferring for his claws to do the work. "And we'll keep taking. Because we can. Because that's how it works, you see. Bunnies," he grinned, advancing forward another pawstep with his eyes locked onto Darkclaw, "live in burrows, not the open land. So why don't you hop back to whatever hole you came from, how about it squeakers?"

Ears catching what another one of the bunnies said - a taunt for them to come over - Grimhound chuckled, knowing that he had just revealed his death wish. Redshrike wouldn't take that insult lightly, and there was no need for the hound to step into that. Besides, it wasn't like he could; soon his attention was captured by a rather crazed bunny. Coming directly to him.

How marvelous.

[ The following powerplay was approved by Bramblefire01 to kick off the beginning of this border battle! ]
The claws that landed on his face stung, but only served to fan the flame within Grimhound until it was a raging inferno. Stupid bunny. That was a bold, brash move - too bad Dawnstar needed a pelt or the hound might've actually been impressed by the false courageousness. With sickening speed, Grimhound shot forward, knocking into Thistlestrike and using his size to bowl the tom over. There wouldn't be a moment for him to get up and catch his breath as the hound crashed down, using his large paws to hold both of his shoulders into the ground.

"You dare try to come at me? Directly? Oh my, how the bunnies will fall..." Amber eyes burned into Thistlestrike, claws digging into his shoulders and drawing blood as they dug past fur and muscle. He then swooped his head down, sharp fangs slicing through flesh as they delivered a killing bite to Thistlestrike's neck. Crimson blood flowed from the wound almost instantaneously, hot and sticky and coating Grimhound's muzzle as he lifted his head. Grinning. Amber eyes lit up.

Leveling his gaze at the rest of the WindClan patrol, before they settled on Batglare. "Let this be a warning for those who go against ShadowClan and Dawnstar." Lifting a sharpened claw, he drove it into Thistleclaw, slicing downward and splitting him open from chest to tail for good measure in the death sentence handed down by the hound.

From where Grimhound stood over the dying body of Thistlestrike, he raised his tail to call attention to the ShadowClan cats that stood behind him.

"ShadowClan, it's lunch time!"

[ ShadowClan cats are now free to attack! ^^ ]

Thistlestrike howled with rage and squired around as he died under Grimhounds paws. "You are mistaken." He choked. "Windclan will not give in!" He cried as blood pooled out of his mouth. With a shudder, he lay still.
///
At Grimhounds call, Fiercefire leap into battle, leaping at the nearest Windclanner. (OPEN to WC)
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old June 25th, 2021, 05:56 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

OPEN FOR ATTACK! Note: Ravenpaw fights dirty.

WHOA! This is actually happening?! My first battle! Ravenpaw was more surprised than anything about the dead cat whose name they didn't care about. It seemed a bit unwarranted, Ravenpaw would have just clawed their eyes a bit and left them to bleed, but to each their own. They were just eager to prove themselves and show off what they had learned as Ravenpaw launched themselves into the battle.

What Ravenpaw couldn't ignore what the way Grimhound had said 'lunch time.' They were getting pretty hungry, and the scent of the rabbit wasn't helping.

Jumping in front of a Windclan cat, Ravenpaw moved to try and take a bite out of their shoulder.
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old June 25th, 2021, 06:02 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
open for any windclan kitties !! wolfwhisper is short but big and average skilled in battle !! //

Oh. He never saw a cat die before. It was -- oh Starclan it was gruesome. Nightmare fuel, ha.

Everything was so loud but so quiet. There was a certain coldness that washed over Wolfwhisper. One that clung to his head and made his thoughts numb. It didn't even seem like he was in control of what he was doing at this point.

His gaze fell to the now dead and discarded body of a cat he never knew. There was a familiar sorrow - a mental note created. He could feel bile rise up in his throat, he was taking a step back because every bone in his body was screaming at him to run before he joined the body. However Wolfwhisper feared and knew the possibly of death would be secured by Dawnstar if he listened.

Instead, the tom rushed into the battle. The yowls of anger were drowned out as he bunched his legs up -- leaping at the nearest Windclan warrior. His claws were outstretched for their shoulders. He was attempting to get onto their back.
// lightning is a skinny boy but broad-chested and big-pawed with pretty average battle skills :0

>Lightningcrash<
His eyes widened in horror as Thistlestrike fell to the mutt's claws. StarClan... ShadowClan cruelty knew no bounds, did it? They were the equivalent of the Place of No Stars in the land of the living, the true villains of every story. His lips curled in a snarl as the lead mutt spoke, opened his mouth to spit a venomous retort - and then a mutt threw itself at him, sank its claws into his shoulders, and pulled itself onto his back.

With a howl he rocked back on his hind paws and then threw all of his weight forward, attempting to throw the tom off. "Conniving snakes!" he shouted at his opponent. "Your Clan will pay for its treachery!"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old June 25th, 2021, 06:15 PM

~Darkclaw~
Darkclaw flicked her tail angrily, sheathing and unsheathing her claws. She looked at an apprentice that had responded to her comment. Pathetic, weak apprentice.

Darkclaw wanted to pounce on this apprentice but she waited, waited for Batglare's command to fight. But it never came. She listened to the Shadowclan patrol leader talking and she met Grimhound's eyes as they locked into her's. She was no bunny. Windclan were no bunnies! Before she could respon though, she widened her eyes as Thistlestrike was killed under Grimhound's paws. Then, her golden gaze filled with rage. For Windclan!

Without waiting to hear a battle command from Batglare, Darkclaw directed her gaze to the apprentice that had responded to her and she leaped towards her, making it seem that she was aiming behind her when she was actually aiming for her back to tumble her over.

Old June 25th, 2021, 06:41 PM
Happy holidays!

My Mood: Lazy

// @Fawnhearted @Pheasantflight @FrostCat \\

Ryecloud switched her eyes to the cats on the hill and the cats fighting. Should they help? She didnt want to disobey orders but there were many more ShadowClan cats than the had initially thought.

.·:*¨༺Please bump me after 48 hours ༻¨*:·.
Characters
Hiii sorry for the sudden hiatus, was sick. I'll be doing my best to catch up with roleplays!||

Last edited by Jay.; June 25th, 2021 at 06:42 PM.