Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sig Rating!!!
by 19796
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:28 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 01:18 PM
[Atari] Narcissus and...
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 01:13 PM
Love comes from unexpected...
Last post by ollie
Today 01:05 PM
"Shadow of a...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:01 PM

Old June 27th, 2017, 02:47 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Whisperblaze's Findings [Closed]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
(oh ok thanks, but also my character's Birch so did you mean another character?)
[yeye sorry i meant hexs charrie, i get em mixed up ;w;]
Old June 27th, 2017, 10:36 PM
Back from the abyss

Birch started shuffling around in her sleep, feeling discomfort in her stomach. What was this feeling? Something felt off... She stretched out a leg and felt around for her nest mates. Her pad touched the soft fur of one kit but as she felt around for the others there was nothing but emptiness. The kits eyes shot open and she quickly rolled up and onto her paws, immediently awake. Cedar and Locust are gone! They weren't her littermates but she had grown a connection to all of them, even Cedar who had only recently wiggled into their little group and she felt as if it were her job to keep them safe. Birch nudged Laurel to try and get her awake before she started to creep out of their den, seeing the tom and Locust.
A high pitched growl started rumbling in her throat as she got closer to inspect the stranger. All the while her little tail lashed side to side in suspicion.
Old June 30th, 2017, 08:39 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
@SpiralTheRival , @Suspiciousmindz , @Hexict , @fenic!

Blue hues looked up when he saw a kit was talking to him. This was around the same place he had found Shiverkit. There were more here already? He gave a small sniff and a gentle smile. "Its nothing, Im alright." he didnt want the kit to worry about his personal life. Cricketpaw had left him to go check out a border she smelled something on, he didnt mind. He loved kits though, he loved the idea of being a father. Even with his...body he was infertile. These kits seemed to be all alone. It brought back short moments he spent with his mute son, Shiverkit. He had passed away asoon as they got into camp, but he would never forget that warm feeling of being a father, even if it was short lived. There seemed to be four kits total, his eyes scanning the area. "Who left you guys alone out here?"
Noting his sniffle, the small kit titled his head. The saddened tom reminded Locust of his mother back when he use to live with her - which in all honesty was not that long ago. His birth had brought sadness to her since it prevented her from being with the tom that she loved, so he became accustomed to the look of sadness. The melancholy expressions in a cat's gaze had become a normal sight for the smaller tom, though he didn't truly understand sadness - even after his mother left him, he was still young and hadn't been too sad when she had left, instantly seeing the other kits around as his new family whom he loved dearly.

But if the to insisted the he was alright, then the kit simply believed him. Locust them smiled up at Whisperblaze. "Well that's good!" The kit mewed, taking a more pleasant tone now. The kit was happy that Whisperblaze claimed he was alright, even though the kit understood what it looked like to be upset, but he also didn't understand lying and believed a lot that others told him. He was still young, and even though he was curious the tom didn't go looking for things and wasn't one to push on a matter - but that might mostly be due to the fact that he just believed what Whisperblaze told him without a question.

Tilting his head Locust gave a questioning look up at Whisperblaze. "When I got here, Birch, Cedar and Laurel was already here," the kit began, thinking about what had lead him to this clearing. "I came her not that long ago. After my mother left me I went to go find her, but I never did, instead I came across this clearing and that's when Birch found me and even gave me a name," the small kit smiled up at Whisperblaze with innocent green orbs. The kit had been the only one in his litter and his mother hadn't even bothered to name him. But he loved the name that Birch gave him, it made him feel like he fit into their little family and it made him feel like his name was worth more since it was Birch who gave it to him.

The kit blinked as he realized something. "Hey, my name it Locust!" Striped tail curled up as he announced his name happily. "What's your's?" The kit shifted his paws as he tried to stay still. It seemed as if his sleepiness had washed away upon meeting Whisperblaze, and now he wished to know more about the mysterious tom. "And why are you so big?" The only adult he had ever met was his mother, and so to him Whisperblaze was a giant. "Oh, and why do you smell so weird?" Locust's nose wrinkled as he caught his first scent of fish from the warrior, not even knowing what fish was.

The kit didn't mean for the questions to come off as harsh, and his eyes still twinkled with innocence.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old July 3rd, 2017, 09:31 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@woly @SpiralTheRival @Hexict @fenic!

Cedar was too caught up in the bug; well it was a beetle if you wanted to be technical. The black beetle was so intriguing to him. It was odd, but the moment a fishy stench filled his nostrils, the ginger kitten scrunched his nose. A disgusted look filled his eyes. "Eww!" he squealed, sitting up and wrapping his tail around his paws. His amber hues searched for the source of such a smell and it landed on a large feline. "Why do you smell so bad!" Cedar called, not really thinking about being polite in that moment. In fact, he was just blurting the first thoughts that came to his mind. It was how most kittens were to begin with. This large cat didn't frighten him, Cedar was too trusting of other cats to be cautious like that. He didn't know any better in that moment. The scariest thing he had ever encountered was a human. He didn't want to go through that again, though that was how he had stumbled across the two kittens that were here before him. Cedar lifted a fore-paw and covered his tiny pink nose with it to be more dramatic about the fishy smell. That was a new one to him and he didn't like it. Not one bit! Soon his amber hues landed on Locust then on Birch. The kit was talking to the stranger and the other was laying in the nest. "Locust! Birch! We have to find flowers! This cat needs to smell good again!" he exclaimed to his companion, leaping to his paws instantly.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL