Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Outskirts Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 10:45 AM
foggymask art needed
by glitch
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 10:38 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:35 AM
the bird family [hawkbrave...
by taillow
Last post by glitch
Today 10:18 AM
Thread closing!
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 10:11 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 2nd, 2022, 11:03 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Facing Mischief [EVENT - OPEN TO ALL.]

~~Storm~~

{OPEN}

Storm ran through a barn, jumping onto a wooden post and climbing it. The rats followed, nipping at his tail. The gray tom growled, leaping onto the top of the barn and running back down, slamming into a wall. "This is ENDLESS!!!" He roared, jumping over a rock and getting cornered by the little gray and fast demons from hell. "BACK, YOU JERKS!! OH, CRAP!! WHY ARE THERE SO MANY!?!?!" Storm cried, swatting at the rats. They closed in around the tomcat. I'm so toast if I don't get out of here fast! He started running on the rats. They nipped at his paws as he leaped on a nearby tree and climbed it, hissing at the rats. His left ear and right hind paw were bleeding as well as a small, deep cut on his belly.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old May 2nd, 2022, 11:23 AM
Cat Luver

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafspeaker View Post
~~Storm~~

{OPEN}

Storm ran through a barn, jumping onto a wooden post and climbing it. The rats followed, nipping at his tail. The gray tom growled, leaping onto the top of the barn and running back down, slamming into a wall. "This is ENDLESS!!!" He roared, jumping over a rock and getting cornered by the little gray and fast demons from hell. "BACK, YOU JERKS!! OH, CRAP!! WHY ARE THERE SO MANY!?!?!" Storm cried, swatting at the rats. They closed in around the tomcat. I'm so toast if I don't get out of here fast! He started running on the rats. They nipped at his paws as he leaped on a nearby tree and climbed it, hissing at the rats. His left ear and right hind paw were bleeding as well as a small, deep cut on his belly.
Amethyest looked up and saw a gray tom she was standing in the open window of the barn. "W-why are there so many?" She asked him, calling out the window.
THC: SoftRipple
SHC: N/A
WC: CoyoteEar, ButterflyKit/Paw
RC: RosemaryKit/Paw
Others: Thistle
Alt: JasminePaw (Flareclan)

Last edited by BirdieChirp; May 2nd, 2022 at 11:23 AM.
Old May 2nd, 2022, 12:36 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieChirp View Post

Amethyest looked up and saw a gray tom she was standing in the open window of the barn. "W-why are there so many?" She asked him, calling out the window.
~~Storm~~

Storm crushed two rats as he jumped off the tree and hissed as three of them teamed up to jump on his back and latch their teeth on his beck. He flung himself down, smashing them, and shot up a wooden post. He looked at a she-cat who was standing in the open window of the barn. "I DON'T KNOW!! NOW STOP BEING A COWARD AND HELP ME!!!" His cold green eyes narrowed and he leaped at the rats, smashing some and bitting on more, lashing out, not caring if he was killed or not.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; May 2nd, 2022 at 12:37 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2022, 01:04 PM
Cat Luver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafspeaker View Post
~~Storm~~

Storm crushed two rats as he jumped off the tree and hissed as three of them teamed up to jump on his back and latch their teeth on his beck. He flung himself down, smashing them, and shot up a wooden post. He looked at a she-cat who was standing in the open window of the barn. "I DON'T KNOW!! NOW STOP BEING A COWARD AND HELP ME!!!" His cold green eyes narrowed and he leaped at the rats, smashing some and bitting on more, lashing out, not caring if he was killed or not.
--Amethyst--
The brown tabby rolled her eyes and leapt down from the window, cruashng some rats. She got and unsheathed her claws, her shoulder hurt bad but she didn't care. She continued to slash at rats.
THC: SoftRipple
SHC: N/A
WC: CoyoteEar, ButterflyKit/Paw
RC: RosemaryKit/Paw
Others: Thistle
Alt: JasminePaw (Flareclan)
Old May 2nd, 2022, 02:24 PM
Whoop whoop

Bump Policy: Every 15hrs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenDays View Post
~Goose~he-him~

Goose rolled his eyes. “Yeah yeah, but I wanted to be with daddy!” he mewed, shaking his little legs in the start of a pout. He liked seeing his dad fights the rats, it was absolutely thrilling! “Yeah! Kick the stinky rats away! Show them who’s boss!” he cheered
I

Sundrop | Outsider

He groaned. "Stay here, don't you dare move." He hissed at the kit with narrowed eyes before leaping down onto the ground and running into a large group of rats.
Old May 2nd, 2022, 02:39 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieChirp View Post

--Amethyst--
The brown tabby rolled her eyes and leapt down from the window, cruashng some rats. She got and unsheathed her claws, her shoulder hurt bad but she didn't care. She continued to slash at rats.
~~Storm~~

Storm turned in a circle, knocking every rat within two pawsteps around him down, killing them. A rat latched on his beck hind leg, crawling up to his back. The gray tom roared, trying to knock the rat off him and then two more suddenly started crawling up his two forearms. "AHHHH!!! GET OFF ME!!!" His cold green eyes filled with fear as the rats got closer to his face. He slammed his face on the ground, throwing two rats off him but the first one latched its claws on Storm's neck. Then it bit down hard on his injured ear, eating his ear. And if that wasn't enough, another rat started eating at his underbelly. Storm let out a roar of pain, collasping. The rats closed in around the tom as he struggled for breath. "HELP!!!" He yowled, staggering to his paws and trying to escape but falling down again.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old May 2nd, 2022, 04:39 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Normally, Rip didn't get involved with other cats. It was far too risky, far too complicated, and generally ended in betrayal of some kind or another. But, of course, there was no way that other cats would stop appearing near constantly in her path and forcing her to pay attention, as was the case now. She had been TRYING to pass quickly through the twolegplace and out again, without running into her father, but no, of course she couldn't be so lucky. There just HAD to be a large obstruction of rats in the way, with quite a few cats engaged in fighting them. Pretty pitiful cats too.

Quite a few of them seemed to be kittypets with few fighting skills, and some molly had brought her KITS into the fray, although she did seem to be at least keeping some kind of eye on them. Not that it was Rip's concern. She didn't care. Nope, nope, didn't care at ALL! Instead, she began searching for an alternate route around the irritating blockage to her path. Scrambling in a rather ungainly fashion up onto a wall, she padded along it slowly so as to avoid a tumble onto the battlefield.

From her vantage point she could see a great deal, and identified the source of the seemingly endless flow of rats quite quickly. A small hole in a large, rather crumbly looking twoleg den seemed to be the place through which the putrid rodents poured, and as she moved closer along her still-safe wall it was plain that a larger number of rats lived inside, judging only by the scents wafting from within. Debating for a moment if she should enter, Rip cocked her head to the side, gaze intent. So intent, in fact, that she didn't hear the whistling of the wind until it was too late.

Many of the buildings in the area were decrepit, and a freak gust of wind dislodged a board from the top of one directly in front of her, sending it spinning through the air. It collided firmly with Rip's chest, and sent the molly sliding down the wall, claws scrabbling as she tried and failed to keep her grip. Landing with a soft thump and a grunt, she had little time to assess her new position. She had managed to crush at least a few rats in her landing, but the remaining number was still well over 20, with more emerging from their lair every second. Sure some of them were heading towards what seemed to be the main battleground a bit farther down the alley, but she was still vastly outnumbered.

The first few to approach were easily killed, Rip's great practice dealing in death coming in quite handy as they found their throats slit, heads removed and bodies thrown to the side with nary a scratch on her pelt. Unfortunately, this led to an increase in the number of troops directed at her. She continued to fight valiantly, all the while searching for a way to return to her safe perch, but after she had slain a good 15 rats the numbers began to take a toll. She was good sure, but there was only so much one could do when 10 sets of teeth and claws were digging into your pelt at any given time.

As more and more began to find a permanent location to which to latch her actions became increasingly desperate, paws flailing wildly as she sought to get rid of any tiny number of her assailants. The small cuts she kept acquiring continued to leak blood, and the ground about her was red from the blood of her and the rats she had slain. Her desperation only heightened as a few finally found a purchase near her throat, not quite at the life giving vein but far too close for any comfort or continued attempts to fight. Rip was in full flight mode now.

Slipping in her haste she beelined for the nearest potential out, a pile of rubbish bags that leaned against the wall. Shaking her fur violently in an attempt to remove some of the rats, she leapt for the lowest bag of twoleg rubbish that leaned against the wall. Digging her claws into the slippery surface she scrambled higher, up and up and up. With a final, desperate leap she went from the top of the pile to the wall. Over the wall in fact.

As Rip collided with the ground a sort of snap could be heard, her front left leg buckling beneath her and sending her nose into the dirt. Yowling in pain she looked behind her to see that none of the rats had managed to follow her, and after a bit of rolling managed to kill the ones that had still clung to her pelt. Her movements were sluggish and every step sent a jolt of pain up the injured limb as she began to move, wounds still bleeding sluggishly. She was getting as far away from here as possible. (CLOSED)
Old May 3rd, 2022, 10:09 AM
DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS!!!

My Mood: Yeehaw

—Storm— (Open)

Ewwwww, rats. So. Many. Rats.
“This is why I never go into this place” she mutters, taking a swipe at a few of them. How on earth did some cats live here? Considering the amount of rats here right now, and the fact more and more seem to be coming from who knows where, this place seems unliveable.
Now that she thinks about it, she shouldn’t be thinking about it. There’s rats to kill. Lots of small, angry rodents to squish, so better continue.

She took a swipe at a couple more rats, hitting several of them in the nose and producing melody of squeaks.

#Anti-Homophobia

Characters

Ha! I fooled thee human! Now you have to deal with otterly disgraceful jokes! Water bad time you’ll have! Deer-ry me!
Old May 3rd, 2022, 11:44 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@Fang
Tani walks slightly beside Storm, although she does not know her. She was just going through here PEACEFULLY to find some prey... When the creatures attacked her. She hisses angrily, swiping at three large ones. She lets out a soft growl when one of the accursed creatures grappled onto her leg.

She knocks it off with a deadly blow and continues to swipe at them.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old May 3rd, 2022, 12:50 PM
DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS!!!

My Mood: Yeehaw

—Storm—
@SoldierRise

Taking a claw to yet more rats, Storm smelled something other than a rat, thank goodness.
“How do you all manage to survive here” She asked the other cat, quite abruptly, and yet not stopping her attacks “Tons of rats ere’, is it always like this”?

#Anti-Homophobia

Characters

Ha! I fooled thee human! Now you have to deal with otterly disgraceful jokes! Water bad time you’ll have! Deer-ry me!
Closed Thread