Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by snowflake.
Today 04:33 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 04:27 PM
Freezekit's Family &...
Last post by snowflake.
Today 04:23 PM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by nyme
Today 04:21 PM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 04:19 PM

Old May 5th, 2017, 08:11 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ⚙SteamPunx⚙

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Skittles View Post
I'll join the rp. Where r u?

Basically in the front part of a little shop my character has, it might be on the other page of the RP.

Last edited by wickedvirtues; May 5th, 2017 at 08:11 PM.
Old May 5th, 2017, 08:15 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

What was that? Someone must've pushed into him. He caught a quick glimpse before the person slinked away, and he muttered under his breath. Not even an apology? He tried to follow the path that the perpetrator took, being a bit more forceful with his motions through the mess of people. This was ridiculous. There was only one type of person that sneaked away from a bump into someone, and it was a lowly pickpocketer. Just what he needed today. The man continued to follow the presumed path of the culprit. If he really was a pickpocketer... Maurine would definitely be taking his things back.
( @Soddenfur )
Old May 5th, 2017, 08:21 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Basically in the front part of a little shop my character has, it might be on the other page of the RP.
Ok. They'll start out as not friends and they'll be like, neighbouring shops...

Hey

Valerie bit her lip before entering Lainey's shop. She tapped her foot impatiently, waiting for Lainey to come over. She looked over at her sister, Carlie, who was sitting in the corner of the shop, gently tinkering with a couple of metal bands. "Lainey? Can we talk?"

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old May 5th, 2017, 08:24 PM
;0

My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
What was that? Someone must've pushed into him. He caught a quick glimpse before the person slinked away, and he muttered under his breath. Not even an apology? He tried to follow the path that the perpetrator took, being a bit more forceful with his motions through the mess of people. This was ridiculous. There was only one type of person that sneaked away from a bump into someone, and it was a lowly pickpocketer. Just what he needed today. The man continued to follow the presumed path of the culprit. If he really was a pickpocketer... Maurine would definitely be taking his things back.
( @Soddenfur )
Ray, still cautious of pursuit, although he hadn't realized he really was being pursued. He made his way out of the large doors of the train station, grabbing a handful of change and launching it into the front of the crowd by the door so the confusion would slow anyone down. Fairly certain he had either lost the pursuer or that he was safe all along, Ray dropped down on the rim of the water fountain and collecting pennies. The pickpocketer looked over his shoulder once and saw someone coming his way, although he assumed it was nothing related to himself.
Old May 5th, 2017, 08:26 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Ok. They'll start out as not friends and they'll be like, neighbouring shops...

Hey

Valerie bit her lip before entering Lainey's shop. She tapped her foot impatiently, waiting for Lainey to come over. She looked over at her sister, Carlie, who was sitting in the corner of the shop, gently tinkering with a couple
of metal bands. "Lainey? Can we talk?"

Lainey glanced over, wiping a tiny bit of oil from her hands. "Uh, sure.." she replied, walking over.

((btw Lainey looks like this: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...0540f0e7f0.jpg ))
Old May 5th, 2017, 08:49 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

Quote:
Lainey glanced over, wiping a tiny bit of oil from her hands. "Uh, sure.." she replied, walking over.

((btw Lainey looks like this: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...0540f0e7f0.jpg ))
(( Carlie looks like this http://40.media.tumblr.com/347b4abf8...sbno1_1280.jpg with these wings http://img13.deviantart.net/6836/i/2...na-d4qgbh8.jpg and Valerie is this https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...957f9046d0.jpg ))
Valerie looked around. "Carlie wants to be apprenticed to you..." She nodded at her 16 year old sister. "I teach her too, but I have too many costumers. Not enough time for her." She nods to the building directly in front of Lainey's. There are several people inside, admiring mechanical masterpieces. Two couples linger outside, looking at the wings on display. "Could you do it?"

((Ooooh will she be Jelly?)

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Be part of a prophecy
Old May 5th, 2017, 08:56 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

It seemed as if he'd found his perpetrator, or at least where they had last been to as he heard the scattering of coins and the sudden movement of the crowd towards them. He knew the tricks of petty thieves and the change bothered him little, so he pushed his way out of the bustling mess. Luckily enough he just caught sight of the man as he sat by the fountain and started fishing for money. Typical. He paced over, stopping in front of the man and clearing his throat. "I believe we have something to converse about, don't you think?" he raised an eyebrow at the thief.
( @Soddenfur )
Old May 5th, 2017, 09:00 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
(( Carlie looks like this http://40.media.tumblr.com/347b4abf8...sbno1_1280.jpg with these wings http://img13.deviantart.net/6836/i/2...na-d4qgbh8.jpg and Valerie is this https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...957f9046d0.jpg ))
Valerie looked around. "Carlie wants to be apprenticed to you..." She nodded at her 16 year old sister. "I teach her too, but I have too many costumers. Not enough time for her." She nods to the building directly in front of Lainey's. There are several people inside, admiring mechanical masterpieces. Two couples linger outside, looking at the wings on display. "Could you do it?"

((Ooooh will she be Jelly?)
(Cool)

Lainey felt a tinge of jealousy at all the customers outside the window, but smiled anyways. "Sure!" She replied, "I have time on my hands!" She said, she still needed to work on those mechanical wings in the back of the shop.
Old May 5th, 2017, 09:02 PM
;0

My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
It seemed as if he'd found his perpetrator, or at least where they had last been to as he heard the scattering of coins and the sudden movement of the crowd towards them. He knew the tricks of petty thieves and the change bothered him little, so he pushed his way out of the bustling mess. Luckily enough he just caught sight of the man as he sat by the fountain and started fishing for money. Typical. He paced over, stopping in front of the man and clearing his throat. "I believe we have something to converse about, don't you think?" he raised an eyebrow at the thief.
( @Soddenfur )
Letting out a deep, drawn-out sigh, Ray looked forward for a few moments, avoiding whirling his head back to face the man he had probably stolen from. Still looking at the fountain, the thief fished out a pink, wool wallet. "This one yours?" he nonchalantly queried, holding the wallet up to his face. Ray didn't even bother to check what he had offered to the stranger.
Old May 5th, 2017, 09:05 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

Quote:
(Cool)

Lainey felt a tinge of jealousy at all the customers outside the window, but smiled anyways. "Sure!" She replied, "I have time on my hands!" She said, she still needed to work on those mechanical wings in the back of the shop.
"Good. I was also wondering... I've been noticing that you're not so popular, as far as shops go..." She made a 'no offense' face and then continued. "I was wondering... Maybe I could hire you? Or we could turn into one shop. Like, Shops United or something. I could help you get some costumers, and you'll give me some help on my... projects" She looked warily side-to-side. "I know we used to be friends, and i trusted you then, but..." She opened and closed her mouth before speaking again. "Can I trust you now? If I can't, I suppose I'll keep my tricks to myself." Her eyes narrowed

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Be part of a prophecy