Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:35 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 15th, 2020, 09:42 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: || The Ice Storm ||

@Wings @SilentLamb @Ombre Party

Fogwhisper sat down, calmly letting Lionwhisker treat her eyes. Externally, she looked calm and collective. Internally... she was quite.. broken. Oh, I might go blind!

_________

Frostpaw flitted around the clearing, feeling useless. I don't know how to treat more than half of these wounds, and I still haven't gotten any instruction whatsoever on what I'm supposed to do!
Old April 15th, 2020, 09:55 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Foxpudge grunted as he tried to get to his paws, sinking back down almost instantly. "Agh!" The pain in his leg was unbearable, and a glance at it alone told him it likely would never be the same again. Shredded and mangled, ripped up far more than when the coyote grasped him.

At Pinepuff's words he bared his fangs at her with a hiss. "Better hope we don't cross paths again, ThunderClanner, or you'll lose more than just your nose."

The whole cannibalism thing could be disregarded. Clearly the pieces of skin missing were lost in the blood and dirt. "... I don't think I can walk with this." His attention was on Whiskernose.

[ @Fuzzy, @Rainquail ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 15th, 2020, 09:57 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Wings @TeamRiverRipple
After licking in the celandine juice he pulled away " that should do the trick ....it may sting love but it'll go away." he reassured . Looking back over at dusk and frost. " after that duskpaw tell frostpaw what I told you ok?" he said only to stand himself up I'm gonna be busy tonight ... "if you still need healing after this fog, come to the den when everything's settled down ok?" with that he picked up the remaining herbs and hurried off to the den.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 15th, 2020, 10:04 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@SilentLamb @Wings @Ombre Party

Fogwhisper nodded, already feeling the herbs work into her skin. Thank Starclan for Lionwhisker. And.. "Owlstorm," She whispered, half to herself. She couldn't see them, but could sense their presence nearby.

Last edited by MEAT ANGELS; April 15th, 2020 at 10:05 PM.
Old April 15th, 2020, 10:09 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
@SilentLamb @Wings @Ombre Party

Fogwhisper nodded, already feeling the herbs work into her skin. Thank Starclan for Lionwhisker. And.. "Owlstorm," She whispered, half to herself. She couldn't see them, but could sense their presence nearby.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@Wings @TeamRiverRipple
After licking in the celandine juice he pulled away " that should do the trick ....it may sting love but it'll go away." he reassured . Looking back over at dusk and frost. " after that duskpaw tell frostpaw what I told you ok?" he said only to stand himself up I'm gonna be busy tonight ... "if you still need healing after this fog, come to the den when everything's settled down ok?" with that he picked up the remaining herbs and hurried off to the den.
Owlstorm nodded and waited, bleeding from his throat, flank, and ears as he watched. He was fine with waiting his turn if it meant Fogwhisper got better. “Is there any chance you could patch up my throat wound?” He asked Lionwhisker, uncharacteristically quiet for the battle he had just been through. His other wounds were fine but the place on his neck where she had claws him hurt and he could tell it was bleeding. Hearing Fogwhisper say his name he turned to her. “Yes?” He asked, voice husky with sorry.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 15th, 2020, 10:11 PM
Probable Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
@Wings @SilentLamb @Ombre Party

Fogwhisper sat down, calmly letting Lionwhisker treat her eyes. Externally, she looked calm and collective. Internally... she was quite.. broken. Oh, I might go blind!

_________

Frostpaw flitted around the clearing, feeling useless. I don't know how to treat more than half of these wounds, and I still haven't gotten any instruction whatsoever on what I'm supposed to do!
Chillstep looked around the camp to survey the damage, his blue eyes stopped at Frostpaw. ”Hey! It’s Spotty’s new apprentice!”

”Is she... helping to heal cats?” Chillhop noticed.

Cloudsound watched for a moment, ”Uhh... yeah I think she is. I’m gonna let Spotty kn-”

Spottyfly came rushing past To Frostpaw, ”Hi! Are you okay?”

Last edited by Wolfsli123; April 15th, 2020 at 10:12 PM.
Old April 15th, 2020, 10:26 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Ombre Party
Skidding to a halt he whirled back around to see owlstorm only to hurry back over. "of course -" only to place the herbs down. He raced to get some wet moss to soak up the blood from his wound. " just stay still ok." with that he began to place it on the neck wound. He trusted duskpaw and Frostpaw that they would be able to help him out. He doubted that icebratt would let irisflame over here to help . Especially since all this other nonsense took place.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 15th, 2020, 10:55 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Pinepuff bared her teeth at Foxpudge. He better hope they don't meet again. It would be best if they never crossed paths down the road. With a lash of her tail The large tabby backed away. She'd leave this mess to someone else. Preferable someone who wasn't missing a nose or needing medical attention. Snarling at his comment Pinepuff left them. Her green eyes glancing over at the two warriors a few times before she was a good distance away.

Once the large puff ball of a tabby was away from the warriors she sought out Lionwhisker. She wasn't sure if she needed medical attention right away but something about having a bite eating from her arm and her nose bit off made her hope she qualified for treatment. Besides she also had scratches over other parts of her face and side. They weren't that bad though.
Spotting Lionwhisker tending to Owlstorm the large molly stopped. Not anting to be in the way. She had blood coating her whole right foreleg now and her face looked like she dipped it in blood. Her mouth parted so she could breath without inhaling blood. "Lionwhisker, dear, If you don't have any cat more serious do you think you could look at my wounds once Owlstorm is tended to?" Pinepuff asked.

@SilentLamb
[I am not sure if this is how we are supposed to get in line to be healed but I thought I should post anyhow. I can fill out a form if needed ^-^]

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 15th, 2020, 11:27 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Stupid frog-breath. Moonbird remarked as she dodged the swipe, jumping back out of the way. She only hissed in response to the Shadowclanner, before going in for another attack. She bounded forward, right towards the she-cats face, before dropping to the ground at the last second. The small, nimble she-cat slid underneath the warrior, before popping out next to her flank, and aimed to slash her claws across the Shadowclan flea-bag. It was a move she'd learned from her mentor, and she was going to put it in good use with these slow Shadowclanners who thought they could just waltz in here and beat up her clan. Not today.

Berrybounce felt her eyes widen in surprise at the small fluffball's fury, eyebrows curving in confuddlement. Jolting backwards at her run, her confusion hardened into anger. I'm hungry, and my leader's a psychopath! I'm just following orders, dum-dum! Hissing back, she swirled around as she exited from her offence. Flinching at the new scratch, she tried to slam her claws down on the molly's tail. If she succeeded, she would bite down on it and swing the small cat into the ground. If that worked, she'd pin her down. Fluffing out her long fur, she tried to make herself look bigger, spitting in anger at the little Thunderclanner. She'd promised not to kill, so she wouldn't. It's not like she would anyway. But she'd get out alive. She promised herself that. She didn't want to be mean, but when you'd watched your leader single handedly execute a traitor in front of your eyes, you'd have to be.
Come on, kitty cat!

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; April 15th, 2020 at 11:28 PM.
Old April 15th, 2020, 11:46 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@Ombre Party
Skidding to a halt he whirled back around to see owlstorm only to hurry back over. "of course -" only to place the herbs down. He raced to get some wet moss to soak up the blood from his wound. " just stay still ok." with that he began to place it on the neck wound. He trusted duskpaw and Frostpaw that they would be able to help him out. He doubted that icebratt would let irisflame over here to help . Especially since all this other nonsense took place.
Owlstorm breathed a breath of relief, closing his eyed as the medicine cat put wet moss on the wound. He stayed still, like ordered, and was content to let the medicine cat do his thing as slowly began to feel better, albeit raw and stinging a little bit. Despite the pain, he murmured, “Thanks.”

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Closed Thread