by taillow
Last post by dagnyme
Today 01:01 AM

Old December 11th, 2016, 02:05 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Before the black and white feline could answer, he had already blamed himself for her injury acting up. I should've been more careful, she probably thinks I have the brain of a flea, he thought bitterly to himself before composing his mind enough to listen to what she had to say next. Even with her saying it wasn't his fault, he still felt accountable for what had happened and it showed in his olive green hues. "How often is sometimes? he asked finally, searching her gaze for any sign that she'd be alright. Although before she could answer, he was back on his paws and wrapping his tail around her back softly. It was an attempt to comfort the she-cat, he wasn't one to shy away from small gestures such as this. Jaguarclaw felt her shiver and simply laid his tail firmer on her back, staring at her hopelessly. We have to get back before she's hurting and sick he confirmed with himself. As if this were the sign he needed, the Bengal was suddenly confident and offering his shoulder for her to lean on. "We need to get back to camp, so please allow me to help you," he offered politely now. His old, gentlemen-like deep tone coming back to his voice as his instincts told him to help this she-cat now. Of course he didn't want to hurt her pride, but he needed her to move past that now more than ever, even if that meant they wouldn't talk after all this was over.
Marbledface felt her back twitch under his touch, though she quickly urged it to relax. She felt silly, her shoulder burning but her body freezing. Her ears laid back in embarrassment and she glanced at him out of the corner of her eye. It wasn't like she could hide the injury now, two cats now knew about it in the clan. He didn't seem to mind it, he just wanted to help her. She thought it was sweet of him, but she was a stubborn cat and still felt a deep discomfort that he was fine with her being weak. The injury made her feel weak, so many things made her feel like she would never be the perfect warrior she dreamed of being. "Daily." She admitted in a small voice, the bright confidence in her eyes was long gone and her head was curled towards her chest rather than high and proud. She leaned against him gently as she got to her paws. She gently pressed some weight onto the front right, but it instantly buckled and threatened to give out. It wasn't a stinging pain, just a deep ache and a feeling of numbness, as if it had lost all strength. She leaned into the bengal tom as she hoped forward with her left foot, she could do it herself if need be, but it was definitely easier to move with his assistance. She glanced up at him again and gave a shy smile. "Thank you for your help." She said softly, the marbled molly felt like a kit again, needing this amount of help. She was such an independent spirit that this injury was what her whole world revolved around concealing, she wanted to be lone and fierce, not weak and helpless. Her green eyes were large and sad as they held his kind moss toned ones for a moment before she looked away again. His body felt warm where it touched hers and it made her want to lean against him all the more and warm up, though she resisted. She didn't want to be completely helpless.
Old December 11th, 2016, 07:48 PM
The goat queen

Bearclaw wandered through the forest. "Jaguarclaw"he called out. Jaguarclaw was one of the only cats bearclaw ever spoke to. Suddenly,he got his friends scent. He followed the scent to where jaguarclaw was. "Where have you been?"he asked the tom. Then he saw marbledface. "What happened?"bearclaw asked.
welcome to my signature! mabel: ooh i like it here! dipper: mabel come back! Woah...where the heck are we ava: look brother! The twins! Also we are in a weird place on a computer sage: i think these are called signatures stan: why am i here... stanford: i should study this place! gideon: what if this place holds all the secrets to gravity falls!anna: im surrounded by idiots.....
Old December 11th, 2016, 08:08 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Marbledface felt her back twitch under his touch, though she quickly urged it to relax. She felt silly, her shoulder burning but her body freezing. Her ears laid back in embarrassment and she glanced at him out of the corner of her eye. It wasn't like she could hide the injury now, two cats now knew about it in the clan. He didn't seem to mind it, he just wanted to help her. She thought it was sweet of him, but she was a stubborn cat and still felt a deep discomfort that he was fine with her being weak. The injury made her feel weak, so many things made her feel like she would never be the perfect warrior she dreamed of being. "Daily." She admitted in a small voice, the bright confidence in her eyes was long gone and her head was curled towards her chest rather than high and proud. She leaned against him gently as she got to her paws. She gently pressed some weight onto the front right, but it instantly buckled and threatened to give out. It wasn't a stinging pain, just a deep ache and a feeling of numbness, as if it had lost all strength. She leaned into the bengal tom as she hoped forward with her left foot, she could do it herself if need be, but it was definitely easier to move with his assistance. She glanced up at him again and gave a shy smile. "Thank you for your help." She said softly, the marbled molly felt like a kit again, needing this amount of help. She was such an independent spirit that this injury was what her whole world revolved around concealing, she wanted to be lone and fierce, not weak and helpless. Her green eyes were large and sad as they held his kind moss toned ones for a moment before she looked away again. His body felt warm where it touched hers and it made her want to lean against him all the more and warm up, though she resisted. She didn't want to be completely helpless.
Sadness for the feline clouded his gaze at her response. Why did it happen so often? It surely wasn't a good thing, although he knew if it was still hurting that often, there was nothing the medicine cat could do. He didn't bother suggesting that idea. As the she-cat leaned against him, the warmth that came off her body felt good against his fur. He was realizing how cold he really was with this and knew the urgency of getting back to camp now. Jaguarclaw could help her clean her fur up there... if she allowed it that was. He'd worry about his own dirtied pelt, especially his front legs which were caked in it. "You don't have to thank me," he spoke calmly as he helped to support the she-cat as she hopped on three legs. "Let's just focus on getting back to camp now," he spoke, although just as the words left his mouth, he heard a feline calling his name and looked up to see Bearclaw and his shocked face. Irritation prickled along his pelt, which was an uncommon thing, as he began to ask questions. Not only because of that, but also because this feline stumbled upon them while they appeared weak and his pelt didn't look neat in the least bit. He was very vain, but when it came to helping others, he'd always put that first. "Don't have time to answer those questions, we just need to get back to camp," he replied as quickly and calmly as he could while he led Marbledface back to camp. Jaguarclaw was careful to only go at the pace she was able to manage.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 11th, 2016, 09:03 PM

Marbleface's body flushed with shock as another cat sprang from the woods. They had been looking for Jaguarclaw, she went still for a moment with embarrassment to be caught in this situation. She'd been hoping that, seeing as it was so late she'd be able to simply slip in to the den unnoticed. Her pelt raised anxiously as she tried to make it appear as though she were barely injured, a once i a lifetime thing. If asked she would play it off as a sprained ankle, or something like that. She inched forward and tried to avoid eye contact with Bearclaw as they pushed forward. She shivered again. As scared as she was to be seen in camp in this state it was better than freezing to death. She was ready to be clear of mud and warm again. Her pelt wasn't in as bad of shape as Jaguarclaw. They began to advance again and she glanced at him uncomfortably. "If anyone asks... Do you mind saying it was a twisted ankle." She whispered under her breath to him, quiet enough that only he could hear. Her tail flicked back and forth anxiously as her emerald eyes, almost entirely black in the dim lighting pleaded him. @Suspiciousmindz

Last edited by Ever; December 11th, 2016 at 09:03 PM.
Old December 11th, 2016, 09:18 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

The Bengal sensed the embarrassment radiating off the she-cat. He couldn't say he blamed her. He was rather irritated to be caught in such a situation himself. Although they had to expect it, didn't they? They were padding through their own clans territory after all, they would've run into someone eventually. Especially when they got to camp. At this pace, the entrance to the warriors den seemed a long ways away. All Jaguarclaw wanted to do was curl up in his nest and forget today ever happened... well at least the part where he needed rescuing. Jaguarclaw wasn't proud of that at all and decided to avoid the situation in later moons if it were possible. He was definitely be on the lookout for any sinkholes such as the one he stumbled into. Once more, he was focused on the task at hand. How far could they have wandered from the camp anyways? Then it struck him. They were close to the border. He remembered sticking close to the border in his attempt at catching prey first, he was seriously regretting that now. It was rather foolish and he knew now that prey still lay in the heart of the territory. He'd go there next time they decided to have a friendly contest."We'll get there before sunset," he promised suddenly. He was determined at this point. @Ever

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 11th, 2016, 09:27 PM

He seemed to sense her unease and knew her secret was safe with him. She just hoped the tom was trustworthy, this was quite the eventful day for the pair who'd really just gotten to know each other on a more personal level. Her marbled pelt twitched with a shiver as it was warming up with their constant movement. At least they might not freeze on their way to the den, plus the muck was drying and beginning to flake off her with the movement, which was the only positive she could see to being so far off still. She felt bad, Jaguarclaw would be almost to camp now if she wasn't holding him back. The molly seemed to be constantly worried that she was holding him back, the clan back, herself back with the injury. She couldn't overlook it to see the positives, like saving him, developing character in herself and pushing herself through pain every day, and being strong through it for the clan. She upped her pace to speed their journey home. It didn't hurt too badly to do, and she wanted to show that she wasn't as badly injured as she was. Marbledface was a stubborn young warrior. "Maybe even before then." She huffed with enthusiasm as she pushed herself forward again, leaning into his should each time she jumped ahead with her good front leg. Her emerald optics were determined as they stared into the forest ahead. @Suspiciousmindz
Old December 12th, 2016, 11:41 AM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Pinestorm let out a happy purr at her praise, though it was muffled by his catch. I did it! He closed his eyes, confidence spreading throughout him. Of course I did it! As he popped open his eyes, his hunting partner was charging toward a tree. What's she doing? He wondered, and watched as she raced up the trunk, easily catching another squirrel that the tom had failed to notice. Before he could stop himself, the furry creature in his mouth dropped as his mouth hung open in astonishment. He let out an embarrassed cough and quickly picked his squirrel back up to follow Nightstream. "I, uh, got some fur caught in my throat," he muttered an excuse as he neared the molly. "You're a pretty good hunter. Dunno what you're better at- looking good or catching prey." He grinned through his prey, his flirty demeanor back, the embarrassed Pinestorm vanishing as fast as it appeared.
Night stream purred. "Lets go put this prey in the pile." She said slowly then she thought about what she was about to say. "Wanna sleep out here tonight?" She said quickly almost hoping he turned her down so she could have time to think of what to say. She sat with her mouth closed almost hateing herself for asking as she looked at the tom.
Old December 12th, 2016, 12:33 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly View Post
Night stream purred. "Lets go put this prey in the pile." She said slowly then she thought about what she was about to say. "Wanna sleep out here tonight?" She said quickly almost hoping he turned her down so she could have time to think of what to say. She sat with her mouth closed almost hateing herself for asking as she looked at the tom.
Pinestorm shot a glance at the molly, trying to hide his surprise. She actually wants to spend time with me? "Hm, do I want to spend a night outside of camp with this beautiful she-cat next to me?" He pondered, teasing Nightstream. "I think I could live with that," he chuckled. "Let's get back to camp, then!" He picked up the pace to a brisk trot, flicking his tail at her as he took the lead.

Old December 12th, 2016, 02:23 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Pinestorm shot a glance at the molly, trying to hide his surprise. She actually wants to spend time with me? "Hm, do I want to spend a night outside of camp with this beautiful she-cat next to me?" He pondered, teasing Nightstream. "I think I could live with that," he chuckled. "Let's get back to camp, then!" He picked up the pace to a brisk trot, flicking his tail at her as he took the lead.
Nightstream tipped her head. He actually wants to spend time with me? she asked herself confused. She padded after pinestorm them broke into a steady run.
Old December 12th, 2016, 02:25 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly View Post
Nightstream tipped her head. He actually wants to spend time with me? she asked herself confused. She padded after pinestorm them broke into a steady run.
Pinestorm glanced behind him, seeing Nightstream follow. He picked up the pace, eager to get back to camp. I wonder what we'll do once we're back out here?