Closed Thread

Old February 18th, 2024, 11:39 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post

Ow. Ow ow ow ow. Fawnsplash grit her teeth as the fish sunk his teeth into her ear. She didn't notice it at first and continued trying to shake him off, but suddenly something ripped. Horror filled her gaze as she saw her bloodied ear laying on the floor, the place where her ear had previously been just a red mess. She gasped in pain and anger overtook the adrenaline. As the RiverClan warrior went for her neck, she quickly rolled onto her back and hoped to squish the fish while doing so. Of course there was a chance for him to leap out of the way but she hoped he wouldn't.

[ @al3cc766 – Jayfrost ]

jayfrost had no time to react, already lopsided on the cats back he slipped as they turned, ending up sideways beneath the cat. a pained yelp escaped his throat as the other cat turned them around, not on the ground below her he was gasping for air, impact having pushed all the air out of his lungs. the mollys ear long forgotten he clawed at any part of the thunderclanner he could reach, attempting to struggle free beneath her. he could feel the wet dirt sticking to his fur, mixing with the blood still streaming from the side of his face, wet smell of rain and earth barely noticable beneath the thick smell of blood and death. hardly able to move in the position he was in he reached out his left front paw, right one entirely trapped beneath his own body, attempting to pull the rat of a cat off.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
Old February 18th, 2024, 11:42 AM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Starlingflight
-----------------------

Everything...was dark. She couldn't feel her paws....was she dead? No..yes? Then where was StarClan? Where was Featherkit? Her precious daughter, had she been foresaken?

Weight. She could feel weight. She could feel. Her eyes peeled open, blurry and unfocused. Starlingflight groaned, her rise to consciousness slug-like and painful. Her head throbbed and ached, and even as she blinked her eyes, her vision remained blurry...unfocused. W-was she seeing to of Minkpaw?

"Wh-wheresssam I?" She slurred out, but oh just trying to make words hurt her head so much more, and she groaned out a second time, a weak response to the little bit of moss and pressure on her side. Sounds were thunderous and confusing, and she couldn't keep her head up. What had happened? She remembered....she remembered....

"T...." She grunted, "Ta..lon..p-paw...s-ss-safe?" Starlingflight tried to look at Minkpaw, but the double-vision made her stomach lurch and threaten to heave. Closing her eyes, she went on weakly, letting out a shuddering sigh. "Head...hurt...feel...sssick..." She had no recollection of the events after she had dived in for Talonpaw. She remembered fighting three cats...and then Talonpaw had come to to help her. Then she had protected him.

From there...nothing. Who had knocked her out? How long had the battle been going on? She smelled so much blood and fear, and that was enough to make her body tremble and shake, and she heaved , flinging and twisting her head and shoulders to spew bile on the other side of the nest, behind her. Starlingflight shook violently, going limp in where she laid. Best to rest now...she needed to rest....

@Lillith [Talonpaw mention] @al3cc766 [Minkpaw]
Old February 18th, 2024, 11:44 AM
Wally darling's #1 fan

Bump Policy: Anytime! though i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post
[powerplay approved by dino]

”That cat isn’t a RiverClanner anymore. And I’ll have to pass, I don’t need any more of you stinking up my camp.” If the ThunderClan warrior stayed in her camp, she just might get the kill she had been looking forward to. Yanking her leg away from the large apprentice’s grip and growling in pain as claws grazed her side, she aimed a sharp kick at his face to get the cat away from her.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw Bumblestar quickly approaching, the look in the leaders eye was one that Bird had seen before. Jerking back moments before impact, she took advantage of the leaders temporary lack of balance and tore her claws through Bumble’s side, scoring deep red clawmarks in the tabby’s side. Nothing immediately life threatening, but she sure hoped that hurt like hell.

Her eyes darted to see one of her queens guiding two tiny kittens to the nursery and felt a burst of fury. Lunging forward, she aimed a flurry of clawswipes at Bumble’s neck and face, hoping at least one or two would land. And if she happened to tear her throat out in the process…. Oh well.

[ @Bean @dino. @Bear @Demeter @talullah @Hatsune_Miku_Fan - Reed has been exiled from RiverClan! Just a small notice but Bird will make it a bit clearer once the battle is over, just a heads up]
(But he just ended up losing half his face,, FIGHTING A THUNDERCLANNER)

Old February 18th, 2024, 12:02 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Claws came for his face, and Wolfpaw was in too much of a daze to evade this swipe. They ripped across his muzzle and he winced back, unable to get a hiss out from the excruciating pain in his mouth. Blood trickled not only from the new cuts, but also from the corner of his maw. He could feel something loose and hard in his mouth, poking against his tongue.. He couldn't focus on that though, that was for when this was over.

Thankfully, the cat known as Dumble lived up to their name. They went for their Clan-mate, meaning Wolfpaw could priortize the one that had both eyes. She was bowled over, and while she was down Wolfpaw grabbed at one of her legs and moved to yank it as hard as he could. He wanted to try to break it; or at the very least, dislocate it to make her life harder.

[ @tallulah, @Demeter ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 18th, 2024, 12:03 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistypaw sprang backwards when Cloverdove leapt at her, however that only made the situation worse for her. Her back and belly were safe, but her face was right in Clover's way. She let out a yowl as fangs latched onto her ear and thrashed around widely trying to get them off.
"You. Are. Such. An. Annoying. Squirrel," she lashed out through gritted teeth.

[ @Fawnheart<3 – Cloverdove
very short sry, also chomp chomp time :3 ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old February 18th, 2024, 12:09 PM
i did need you.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @Hatsune_Miku_Fan , @poppy [bird mention] @Bean @Yoshdo

[ 104 / 200 ]

trigger warnings for this post: none
hissing when the blood running from her ear dripped into her eye, cobwebpaw growled. ' get out of my den, sunpaw. this was not an accident, and you are not trusted around mine and minkpaw's patients. leave, now, and do what your mentor says. ' even though it sounded mean, cobweb was fed up, and this apprentice was, frankly, being very stupid.

' spottedstream, take sunpaw back to the apprentice's den. i'll talk to birdsnow after the battle ends. ' cobwebpaw then turned to reedshine, one ear flicking to hear birdsnow's announcement about the cat. ' you too. get out of my den. ' with a paw, she removed the bloody moss from reedshine's face.

' i am going to treat you with the bare minimum i have, then i am going to remove you from the den. ' cobwebpaw spread a small mat of cobwebs across the bloodied face, then, with her teeth, grabbed reedshine's scruff and pulled them to their feet. ' get out. '

mumble is one of the atari healers!
she has an open den policy.
healer's den

cobwebpawmumble
trackers
Old February 18th, 2024, 12:14 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starii View Post
╭─────────╮
Cinderhive

⟡ She/Her ⟡ Riverclan ⟡ 14 moons ⟡
⟡ @Collieheart @Ravenswings
╰─────────╯
Guiding her two tiny kits with a gentle nudge, Cinderhive carefully ushered them into the safety of the nursery. The uproar in the clearing had the potential to spook them, so she used her nose to gently push them closer to the haven, away from the swirling claws. "'Starclan, guide us through this battle!'" she whispered, a plea for divine assistance amid the chaos.
Dawnkit let herself be guided away, tho a tiny flicker of frustration was glowing in her eyes. She wanted to fight! Cinderhive. Why can’t we fight! We would beat those furbrains! She whined, gazing out at the fighting with interest.
/ Cinderhive / @/Starii / Swallowkit / @Collieheart /
Old February 18th, 2024, 12:14 PM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post
Starlingflight
-----------------------

Everything...was dark. She couldn't feel her paws....was she dead? No..yes? Then where was StarClan? Where was Featherkit? Her precious daughter, had she been foresaken?

Weight. She could feel weight. She could feel. Her eyes peeled open, blurry and unfocused. Starlingflight groaned, her rise to consciousness slug-like and painful. Her head throbbed and ached, and even as she blinked her eyes, her vision remained blurry...unfocused. W-was she seeing to of Minkpaw?

"Wh-wheresssam I?" She slurred out, but oh just trying to make words hurt her head so much more, and she groaned out a second time, a weak response to the little bit of moss and pressure on her side. Sounds were thunderous and confusing, and she couldn't keep her head up. What had happened? She remembered....she remembered....

"T...." She grunted, "Ta..lon..p-paw...s-ss-safe?" Starlingflight tried to look at Minkpaw, but the double-vision made her stomach lurch and threaten to heave. Closing her eyes, she went on weakly, letting out a shuddering sigh. "Head...hurt...feel...sssick..." She had no recollection of the events after she had dived in for Talonpaw. She remembered fighting three cats...and then Talonpaw had come to to help her. Then she had protected him.

From there...nothing. Who had knocked her out? How long had the battle been going on? She smelled so much blood and fear, and that was enough to make her body tremble and shake, and she heaved , flinging and twisting her head and shoulders to spew bile on the other side of the nest, behind her. Starlingflight shook violently, going limp in where she laid. Best to rest now...she needed to rest....

@Lillith [Talonpaw mention] @al3cc766 [Minkpaw]

she continued pressing the moss onto the wound, blood flow having slowed enough to now apply cobwebs to the area. she worked fast, wringing out the moss as best she could she pressed it down onto the other wounds. avoiding to look at her paws, they had been white just this morning, and the dark red blood drenched fur made her stomach twist and her mothers voice in her head grow louder. but she didnt really have time to think about it anyway, the warriors sluggish response making her neck fur stand on end, something inside her knew this was bad.
wounds more or less dressed, the bleeding had been contained at least she scrambled to the herb storage again, think think think -
nothing. she didnt know, panicking she stared at the small amount of herbs they still had, before turning to hurry back into the main area.
"sweetsong, i- i dont know what to do- help!" she spoke in a low voice, panic making her words blend into each other and barely contain their volume, but the thought that sending a hurt cat into a panic was never good kept her in check.
"theyre, i dont know! theyre really sluggish-" she mewed, already taking off in the cats direction again.
"i dressed their wounds, but idontknow"

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
Old February 18th, 2024, 12:18 PM
rattling my kennel door

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Fawnheart (RC)
 ゚・。・゚ she/her ~ warrior

Oh stars what has she done… how could she have been so mouse-brained, guilt and self-loathing prickled at Fawnheart’s fluffy sepia pelt. Rage pulsed through her large form as made her way through the entanglement of gnashing teeth and glittering crimson puddles, her usual calm and gentle demeanour was gone as bile rose hatefully in her through, these thunderclan squirrels where gonna pay for what they were doing to Riverclan - history be damned this, this was heartless. Emerald hues sought out her next target - any unencumbered Thunderclan cat would do… she was done being sympathetic and gentle - as her blood pounded in her ears and she spat angrily as her eyes locked on her next target.

Her large Maine coon shaped form charged at the unentangled Thunderclan feline in front of her, Fawnheart felt her massive white tipped paws pound against the chilled clearing earth as she picked up speed, her lynx tipped ears perked to the chorus of howls and victory… this Thunderclanner was going to pay for what their clan was doing. Reaching full speed she leapt towards the Thunderclan molly with her thorn like claws unsheathed with the intention of tackling the Thunderclan squirrel.

{ @Moondapple ~ Moondapple } { @/eris ~ Springpaw }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; February 18th, 2024 at 04:28 PM.
Old February 18th, 2024, 12:20 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 15 | Purrks: None |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze’s eyes widened and he grit his teeth as the she-cat’s claws raked across his chest. He scrambled back away as pain erupted and began to blaze in his chest.

Just leave already!” Seabreeze tried to keep his tone confidence and he peered around trying to find any advantage over the thunderclan cat. He found nothing, everyone was occupied, no space to run.

She wouldn’t fall for a fake again. Seabreeze hissed and started trying to circle the she-cat swiftly, her legs are sure to be hurting from that fall. His breath stuttered in his chest as the burning turned to incinerating for a moment.

The Riverclan tom looked for any opening, watching his opponent for any sign of movement to be ready to dodge.

(Small side note: I think I want Sea to lose his tail, so if you want to try and rip it off or something go ahead, maybe the next time he tries to run past Redhawk?)
Redhawk
Leave? Leave?? Even if they were losing, even if she was downed, Redhawk couldn't leave. No, she had something to prove this battle; herself. To Bumblestar, to Gentledoe. To the rest of ThunderClan who likely, in her mind, thought she was too weak or too timid to be among the Clan's hornet. No, she would not be running from this battle, and she gave a lash of her tail in response.

Finding a spot she could go for the reddish-brown she-cat lunged, at the last second aiming a harsh swat of her claw to the side of Seabreeze's head once again, hoping to send him reeling back so she could take advantage of the stumble and try to pin him down again.

[ sounds good to me!! red is ready for tail breaky duty! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Closed Thread