Closed Thread

Old January 27th, 2019, 08:31 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
(:c)

Oakflame's tail flicked, not believing his friend. "Are you sure?" He asked suspiciously.
Spiritflight hesitated for a moment. What should I say? "I should be fine" He mewed, his voice on edge a bit because of the chest pain.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 27th, 2019, 08:34 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Spiritflight hesitated for a moment. What should I say? "I should be fine" He mewed, his voice on edge a bit because of the chest pain.
Oakflame had a worried look, but it passed away. "Okay, but if you don't feel good we can go back to the camp." He mewed.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 28th, 2019, 02:38 PM
Busting Ghosts

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywind View Post
He took his half of the fish and started to eat it. "You are right this is super good." He said as he kept eating.
Larkmask had already finished her half. She stared at the sky. "I wonder if anyone is watching over me at this moment.." She murmured to herself.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old January 28th, 2019, 07:29 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

It was a good thing that Ploverpaw had a thick pelt because if he didn’t, he didn’t know what might end up happening to him in this freezing cold. During these times, he was glad he didn’t have a short pelt, but then he’d be eating those words once Greenleaf came because it would be undeniably hot, then he’d be swimming and have to deal with a soaked pelt. Having a thick pelt was not easy to dry. The tom wandered the territory alone, trying to practice more on his hunting. He wasn’t necessarily trying to catch anything, but he was just focusing on his aim because he wasn’t a very good hunter. It made him exasperated that he couldn’t do anything right, and his mentor would constantly tell him that practice makes perfect, but the tom was stubborn and impatient. If he couldn’t get it on the first try, what was the point of getting anywhere at all? Then again, Ploverpaw was probably a terrible hunter because he was horrible at paying attention. He got distracted too easily; an example being now as the tom rather go in circles each time his paw left prints below him. He was quite fascinated by it greatly.
Despite the rather undesirable weather, Zinniaspark was nice and toasty in her thick pelt. The cold wind bit at her nose, but she didn't mind. She thought that this leaf-bare snowstorm was beautiful--a glimmering white blanket had fallen over everything, muffling all sound and wrapping everything in a chilly mist. The RiverClanner was currently padding through the territory, just admiring the beauty around her. She had no desire to hunt or patrol the border. The warrior much preferred calmly walking through nature to fighting or killing innocent creatures. She hated hunting, but she knew that she would have to bring something back or others would think she was lazy. Her large paws sunk rather deep into the snow as she padded along. Her green eyes fell on an unfamiliar cat, just visible through the mist, and she sprung forward, excited to talk. "Hi, there!" she called out.
Old January 29th, 2019, 07:33 AM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces View Post
ok this was getting a bit much but he couldn't find it in his heart to be....a stern jerk of a mentor . But the amount of disrespect she showed wasn't gonna fly. His eyes narrowed and turned into two pieces of cold ice as his tail flicked "I don't like getting angry with others so I'll say this once, I will not tolerate any disrespect from an apprentice ." he meowed his tone stern and cold which felt foreign to him something that he didn't like but something that has to be done. He was just trying to be friendly but if that's how it was gonna go he will shut it down. Almost emedietly he regretted it but I'm the other hand he didn't his mother did this to him when he was being disrespectful and he didn't want to be on her bad side so he stopped .

Although a line of fur down his back bristled once she mocked Fallenstar making him bare his teeth just a tad bit as he felt his anger almost slip through his claws before he snatched it and bottled it down " Well until then your stuck with me wether you like it or not sunshine . Don't ever mock our leader like that again. It's very disrespectful . " he meowed sternly with a begin snap before beginning to walk off to the river " so since I imagine the river is frozen we will be hunting land prey. If the river isn't frozen too bad we will make a hole in the ice and go from there . Understood?" he meowed .
The petite molly held his gaze for a moment, before breaking away from it. Willowpaw seemed to of touched a nerve in the tom. She liked to argue and all, though she also knew when to call it quits. “Whatever. Let’s start training.” The first part of the scentence was barely a murmur. The smaller feline followed her mentor silently. She didn’t think he would get that mad. Plenty of other cats openly hated or showed disrespect, why was she so different? Though she wouldn’t dare to say any of the witty words racing through her mind, especially after that heated conversation she just took apart of, she couldn’t help the thoughts roll in. Riverclan was practically falling apart while the other clans were thriving with deputies and they even had medicine cat apprentices for goodness sake! What was wrong with one sarcastic comment. Her nicked ear twitched when she thought she had the answer. “Is this because I’m not full-blooded?” She blurt out suddenly. Immediently she regretted it. She didn’t mean to say it out loud, only in her head! But it was too late now; Willowpaw avoided Pigeonsights gaze while looking out onto the frozen river, trying to look preoccupied.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old January 29th, 2019, 03:25 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
The petite molly held his gaze for a moment, before breaking away from it. Willowpaw seemed to of touched a nerve in the tom. She liked to argue and all, though she also knew when to call it quits. “Whatever. Let’s start training.” The first part of the scentence was barely a murmur. The smaller feline followed her mentor silently. She didn’t think he would get that mad. Plenty of other cats openly hated or showed disrespect, why was she so different? Though she wouldn’t dare to say any of the witty words racing through her mind, especially after that heated conversation she just took apart of, she couldn’t help the thoughts roll in. Riverclan was practically falling apart while the other clans were thriving with deputies and they even had medicine cat apprentices for goodness sake! What was wrong with one sarcastic comment. Her nicked ear twitched when she thought she had the answer. “Is this because I’m not full-blooded?” She blurt out suddenly. Immediently she regretted it. She didn’t mean to say it out loud, only in her head! But it was too late now; Willowpaw avoided Pigeonsights gaze while looking out onto the frozen river, trying to look preoccupied.
Pigeon stopped in his tracks at that she's not full blooded either? Hmm... with that he was reminded of his own....' Dirty blood ' but he didn't view any of that as something bad. The tom swished his tail once before looking down at willowpaw with a warm glow in his gaze "of course not...that shouldn't matter . I myself am not full blooded and look at me now. A warrior worthy of the name. You'll be just as great, maybe even greater . Having mixed blood is something to be proud of . Not feared ,ashamed or what ever emotion you have towards it . " his tone smooth as honey and welcoming his eyes were as soft as the blue sky . He didn't want Willowpaw to feel any negativity towards her bloodline or any sort of negativity in general, he faced the same problems when he was an apprentice but he worked hard to prove otherwise .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 30th, 2019, 10:20 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

[ @.:Raven:. ]

A silver and grey molly made her way through the marshy territory. The molly wished for some alone time, wanting to get away from her clan-mates for a few moments. She was feeling a bit crowded, but unsure why. Maybe she just needed to get out of camp more? Or maybe she needed to be in camp more.... She didn't feel like thinking about it much. Anyway, she had decided to go out on a border patrol by herself. She was merely going along the Riverclan border with the outskirts. The warrior knew that it was best not to go by herself to do a border patrol between Riverclan and another clan, especially after everything that happened between them lately.

Mistfall trotted along the border, re-scenting areas that seemed to be growing slightly stale. She wanted to make sure that other cats knew that thus was Riverclan territory. She wasn't sure if anyone moved in or at least visited their territory in their absence and she wasn't to make sure that they got the message: this was Riverclan's land so get out. The molly felt a conflicting feeling of peace by being by herself but also a vulnerability since she had no one else around. But she should really get use to spending time by herself, she was anyway.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old January 30th, 2019, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
[ @.:Raven:. ]

A silver and grey molly made her way through the marshy territory. The molly wished for some alone time, wanting to get away from her clan-mates for a few moments. She was feeling a bit crowded, but unsure why. Maybe she just needed to get out of camp more? Or maybe she needed to be in camp more.... She didn't feel like thinking about it much. Anyway, she had decided to go out on a border patrol by herself. She was merely going along the Riverclan border with the outskirts. The warrior knew that it was best not to go by herself to do a border patrol between Riverclan and another clan, especially after everything that happened between them lately.

Mistfall trotted along the border, re-scenting areas that seemed to be growing slightly stale. She wanted to make sure that other cats knew that thus was Riverclan territory. She wasn't sure if anyone moved in or at least visited their territory in their absence and she wasn't to make sure that they got the message: this was Riverclan's land so get out. The molly felt a conflicting feeling of peace by being by herself but also a vulnerability since she had no one else around. But she should really get use to spending time by herself, she was anyway.
Near the border of RiverClan, a tom slowly made his way closer to the territory, clearly showing no fear of just going in there, after all, he had gotten his own way of training so he knew how to fight. Even with the scent that made it to him, he didn't stop or hesitate for even one second, his only eye sometimes looking around in order to see if someone was heading his way... But he had made it there at possibly the best time he could've, because the only scent he picked up was the one he was looking for, and immediately, the tom started slowing down his pace, if he was to go face to face with her, he would have to be ready for anything.

The closer he got to the scent, the less he seemed to want to hold back, because of her, Fallow was gone! Finally, she came into view and he unsheated his claws. That missing ear and this brown fur was far more than enough to give out his identity, other than growing taller and maturing, he hadn't changed this much. "So I finally found you..." He said, his voice was a little different, a little deeper since he had grown up a bunch. The small tom clearly. "You just ran away like that..." He growled as he slowly made his way closer to her.
Old January 30th, 2019, 09:08 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces View Post
Pigeon stopped in his tracks at that she's not full blooded either? Hmm... with that he was reminded of his own....' Dirty blood ' but he didn't view any of that as something bad. The tom swished his tail once before looking down at willowpaw with a warm glow in his gaze "of course not...that shouldn't matter . I myself am not full blooded and look at me now. A warrior worthy of the name. You'll be just as great, maybe even greater . Having mixed blood is something to be proud of . Not feared ,ashamed or what ever emotion you have towards it . " his tone smooth as honey and welcoming his eyes were as soft as the blue sky . He didn't want Willowpaw to feel any negativity towards her bloodline or any sort of negativity in general, he faced the same problems when he was an apprentice but he worked hard to prove otherwise .
The black feline was surprised, by his reaction. She has run into plenty arrogant cats that believed in blood-supremacy and whatnot. But Pigeonsight seemed even... happy that she was a “mutt.” It all made sense when he commented about his own mixed blood. Willowpaw couldn’t help but be reminded about her families... issues when he spoke. It just played in her head, the events that occurred only a few moons ago. Shaking her head to clear the imagery of such things, a sudden wave of sadness washed over her. She was usually fine showing emotion in front of others, but this was different. To her, it was such a touchy subject that she rarely spoke about it to others. Trying to hide the crash of grief-well, the molly didn’t know how to describe it except just plain sadness, not mourning- she quickly mewed a half-hearted response. “We just just start this training already...” The young molly tried to put some sass in the words like she had overused so easily before, but after the heartfelt conversation that made her clearly uncomfortable it seemed to of been lost for the apprentice for a few moments.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old January 31st, 2019, 08:21 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Raven:. View Post
Near the border of RiverClan, a tom slowly made his way closer to the territory, clearly showing no fear of just going in there, after all, he had gotten his own way of training so he knew how to fight. Even with the scent that made it to him, he didn't stop or hesitate for even one second, his only eye sometimes looking around in order to see if someone was heading his way... But he had made it there at possibly the best time he could've, because the only scent he picked up was the one he was looking for, and immediately, the tom started slowing down his pace, if he was to go face to face with her, he would have to be ready for anything.

The closer he got to the scent, the less he seemed to want to hold back, because of her, Fallow was gone! Finally, she came into view and he unsheated his claws. That missing ear and this brown fur was far more than enough to give out his identity, other than growing taller and maturing, he hadn't changed this much. "So I finally found you..." He said, his voice was a little different, a little deeper since he had grown up a bunch. The small tom clearly. "You just ran away like that..." He growled as he slowly made his way closer to her.
Mistfall could hear paw-steps, causing her to become a bit stiff. She would have prepared for a fight, but the paw-steps seemed so sure that she believed that it must have been another Riverclan warrior doing a border patrol. She had poor misjudged the situation. The unfamiliar scent hit her and before she could react, the tom stepped out into her view. Mistfall did not recognize the tom at first. He looks older, looked more ragged and his voice had deepened. But his pelt was the same, the missing ear was the same. And the look of pure hatred in his gaze was the same. "Y-Yukon...?"

She was in shock. The warrior had left her life as a rogue behind, not exactly because she was over it or anything like that, but rather because it was too painful and it was in the past. She was aware that it was her fault that Fallow was killed - though she didn't know the true circumstances of what happened despite believing that she did - and it stung her to think about her best friend and first love. Looking back, she did believe that she rushed things. Her and Fallow shouldn't have become mates, or at least they should have waited a few moons, and even wondered if she should have adopted Yukon so quickly. More guilt and doubt settled in as she watched the tom. She wondered how it got this far, how it got to this point. But she understood and winced as he angrily reminded her how she had just ran away after Fallow's death. He tracked me down for this...? Mistfall knew that the tom was heartbroken after the bloody death of one of his mothers. As she stared into his never changing cold gaze, she understood how similar they were, but also how different. He hung onto these horrible things that happened to him, just like her, but he was so obsessed with it that he set out for revenge, while she just struggled to get by. There was complete silence as she thought about what to say.

"Yukon," this time her voice was more stable as she took a cautious step towards him, though her gaze looked uncertain and hurt by the situation. "I am so sorry, but I know that that doesn't change anything, so it may feel as though it doesn't mean anything, but it should because I mean it. I am so sorry about Fallow's death and I am so sorry about running away afterwards.... I couldn't live there anymore. It reminded me of Fallow too much. If we never lived there then she would probably still be alive today and it was so hard to live with that. You hated me and I hated myself. It was my fault. I should have been there for her, should have been beside her, instead... I couldn't even make it there before she died," by now Mistfall could not face the young tom. The silver and grey molly had to look away and fight back the stinging threat of tears. She wanted to get this all out and over with before it boiled anymore.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Closed Thread