Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 04:56 AM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 04:48 AM
" Love hurts, little one ....
by MrWolfu
Last post by Levanya
Today 04:37 AM
Jagged little teeth...
by gs29513
Last post by burntToast
Today 04:34 AM
❆ he was just a kit -...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 04:17 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 31st, 2017, 04:15 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Myik

A frustrated brown-and-white tom stormed in the clearing, carrying a messily caught rabbit. He threw it over to the fresh-kill pile and sat at the edge of the clearing. His unsheathed claws tore up the ground in front of him. I can't believe Chestnutfeather would just ditch me to talk to some sad RiverClan cats over the border! He thought angrily. He looked down, feeling his stomach growl but didn't bother getting something. He didn't even back me up!

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old May 31st, 2017, 05:05 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

{She wasn't thinking straight xD }

Chrysanthemumshade let out a sigh of relief. When he first growled at her, she felt herself sinking back as if she were some small kit being scolded by her parents. At first her body shivered from the roughness in his voice, but he seemed to have calmed down from her insult. Not that she meant to insult him at all. It was simply a stupid phrase that left her maw before she could think anything through. She allowed herself to slowly go back to a normal state. She sat up, her tail covered her paws as she looked on at the great cat. Great in size that was. Though she didn't normally agree with him as to what he thought. Which, of course, the tom was right. Everything was opinionated. What was the use of a fact being born? Such as the morning time was every cat's favorite time. Even if it weren't. Or the fact that the sun goes down every night. Wouldn't that be true?

Chrysanthemumshade mellowed down. Her breathing became soft and she found herself somewhat enjoying the larger tom's presence. At least his view on things. She could already tell that he would be a great arguer. Someone she could find herself debating with when it comes to this or that. And though she was strong minded, Chysanthemumshade tried her best to accep other cats' opinions on the world.

After all, everything was an opinion. Such as Halestar is a great leader or Cloverwhisker would make a great deputy. Or that fish taste better than land prey. "I suppose you're right." She dipped her head to him for a moment. "But opinions matter more than facts, don't they? I mean, with every cat caring about what others see them as." She twitched her nose. It had to be true at some level. Chrysanthemumshade herself found when she was an apprentice, all that mattered was how the other cats saw her as. Even if her sister and brother loved her for who she was. Cloverwhisker didn't seem to care, she would always be that naively sweet kitty while Pufftuft was a good cat all around.

Chrysanthemumshade brought her head up, and for a moment she caught a ghost of a smile upon the tom's face. So, you do have expressions? She would had commented, but still felt a bit intimidated if she had done so. But it was nice to know that he had something quick to smile about even if she didn't know what it was.

At his words, the she cat gave him a sideways glance. What was so important that he had to keep it hidden from the other cats? He wasn't a significant leader or important factor in any of their lives. He was simply a...normal tom. As she was a simple she cat. "I'm pretty sure there are many things that satisfy you. Especially behind all that...bulkiness." She squinted her eyes as if am trying to convince herself that's what she wanted to say. It was a two way street and a two way response. He'll either retort something mean or...mean. That's all she had been receiving from him. Though that small smile was quite a surprise, and she felt her ears perk for even doing such a thing. Being liked by her clan mates was what Chysanthemumshade took serious. Even if what the larger tom said was true, Chysanthemumshade couldn't help but care about opinions. Opinions of her mainly. Many might call her vain, but she never had that many friends to began with.

"Opinions...yeah," she let out an awkward giggle before hiding her head towards her paw as if she needed to scratch her nose. At his earlier statement, she found herself thinking hard. Every cat would be the same, wouldn't they? No diversity to go around. Difference made cats unique. Even if the opinion had been one of negativity. She preferred to keep her thoughts to herself. Insecurity never looked good on a she cat. Especially to her. Though something did dawn on her as to what he said, and she found herself slinking back into that topic. "Do you always judge the future of Shadowclan? What makes you think Halestar is a weak leader? What type of expectations do you want them to meet?" Her voice was laced with sarcasm, but she was serious when it came to him. He was the first cat that she met who carried such a...intended thought chain, if that would be the way to describe it. He knew how to keep her interested in a conversation just because of his simple opinions. What a fascination.

"And, don't tell me it's just because of opinions," she huffs at him. "It seems to me you have too many opinions to just think of them as such."

"Yes, of course opinions matter more than facts. There's not enough facts in the world for cats to be able to have actual meaningful conversations and interactions. It all about how different cats veiw different things." Wolfglare was actually getting really into this conversation. This age-cat, even though he still could not remember her name, intrigued him. She may be annoying, but she seemed to understand where he was coming from, and where he wanted this conversation to go. In his mind, this was a meaningful conversation. This was something all cats needed to know and understand. Then there'd be so much less anger, and fighting in the world. But then again, what's wrong with that? Those types of things were what shapes cats. "But not all cats care about how others see them. Some simply, don't mind, and just want to move on with thier lives." Such as myself. Wolfglare figured that this she-cat was one of those who cared what others think about her. He didn't approve of that.

Wolfglare was surprised at her next comment though. Just surprised, not annoyed or angry. "Well let me tell you. I'm mostly fur and muscle, dodo the worry, I'm not fat. And that's true." Wolfglare meowed, then looked down and sideways a little bit, trying to hide another small smile that flickered over his face. When someone truly got him talking about something he enjoyed, something that, to him, was meaningful, Wolfglare opened up to them a little, but not that much. He didn't want to get hurt, like he'd heard could happen to a lot of cats. It was that thing with opinions again. They could bring you up, push you down, rip your heart into pieces, and glue it back together again. Opinions were lethal, but lifesavers at the same time. They were just difficult to understand, overall.

The large warrior then cocked his head slightly, thinking about her question. Her statement about his many opinions should've insulted him, but it didn't. He was perfectly fine with it now. She had proven herself to him, I'm a way. "Well, actually, I kind of do. But I just want to make sure that the clan first fall into the wrong paws. I don't want Shadowclan to ever die out, and we are a lab to be feared and respected. We are a clan of wit and great power. But some leaders don't carry that reputation." Wolfglare visibly sighed, but then straightened up again. "Halestar has good and bad attributes to her, like every cat. But she's been through too much, seen too much, and bow she's breaking down. She's just not fit for leadership anymore."

"But the thing about the world is, that's just the way it is. Full of opinions, and differences, uniqueness. No cat can fill understand another." Wolfglare didn't know exactly how to explain this. He walked over to the she-cat and sat next to her, clawing a clump of moss out of a ransoms nest. "Let me put it this way." Wolfglare tore a strip of moss from the pile, and laid it down. He then tore another, and lay it across that one. He continued to talk a he was doing this. "So, these strips of moss are a cat. Each cat has a different personality, a different backstory, different opinions, no cat is alike. And when you talk to a cat, you only get to know a little part of them." Wolfglare poked one of his claws into the moss, making a hole in it. "And as you continue to talk to them and get to know them, you start to know more parts about them." Wolfglare poked his claw in again, making a few more holes. "But words can only take us so far. Actions need to be done as well to get to know another. But even that, you never get to fully know a cat." Wolfglare deep his tail around his paws, his ice blue gaze focused on the clump of moss in front of him. "And that I why fights happen. Why hearts get broken. Why friendships come to an end. Why life isn't perfect. It's called the dimensions of reality." Wolfglare then turned to look at the she-cat. "That's why this world is the way it is. But it's amazing how it all works out. And I've devoted part of my life to figuring out more about it. That's why I watch other cats so often."

The tom looked back at his demonstration, then reached out his claw once more and poked another home in the moss. "Wolfglare." He meowed.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 31st, 2017, 08:12 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
@Myik

A frustrated brown-and-white tom stormed in the clearing, carrying a messily caught rabbit. He threw it over to the fresh-kill pile and sat at the edge of the clearing. His unsheathed claws tore up the ground in front of him. I can't believe Chestnutfeather would just ditch me to talk to some sad RiverClan cats over the border! He thought angrily. He looked down, feeling his stomach growl but didn't bother getting something. He didn't even back me up!
Wildpaw sat, or laid in the clearing. She wasn't really sure now. The creme she-cat flicked her ears, licking a paw as she groomed her pelt. Her crystal blue eyes looked over at the vole. Sure she needed to eat, but that doesn't mean she Had too. The cat licked her fur, her back spine made her useless. Daypaw was pretty...different though, in a good way of coarse.
They acted like her, but it annoyed the she cat at times. How old was she?
Maybe... Hailstar would give her a name for old times sake. No, She would remain Wildpaw, unless other wise. Her blue eyes looked at the pret again.
Her belly rumbled as she refused to eat.
Old May 31st, 2017, 08:22 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
Wildpaw sat, or laid in the clearing. She wasn't really sure now. The creme she-cat flicked her ears, licking a paw as she groomed her pelt. Her crystal blue eyes looked over at the vole. Sure she needed to eat, but that doesn't mean she Had too. The cat licked her fur, her back spine made her useless. Daypaw was pretty...different though, in a good way of coarse.
They acted like her, but it annoyed the she cat at times. How old was she?
Maybe... Hailstar would give her a name for old times sake. No, She would remain Wildpaw, unless other wise. Her blue eyes looked at the pret again.
Her belly rumbled as she refused to eat.
Eventually, the tom calmed a bit, so he got up and headed towards the fresh-kill pile. His mind floated off, not concentrating on where he was going anymore. Suddenly, he felt a small warm pelt hit him. He backed up to notice the apprentice, not sure if he ran into her or she ran into him. "You're in my way," he ended up meowing, not even bothering to say sorry. He hoped nobody had saw the incident, running into your own Clanmate, and an apprentice at that, was pretty embarrassing. He couldn't have his Clanmates think less of him. He felt as if he were the best, and he wanted the others to feel it too, not see him as a clumsy regular tom.

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old May 31st, 2017, 08:26 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Zero to Hero

The young tom pushed his way out of the nursery, his curly white hair snagging on the short branches that poked out. He was groggy and honestly just wanted to find a place to rest, since the younger kits that were in there were whining and cooing. Although he found the cooing adorable he found rest one of the most favorite things in his life. His green optics raked the clearing of the camp, hoping to find a sunny, seemingly quiet spot. After a few moments of looking Sugarkit spotted what seemed to be the perfect spot, no cats found their way yet, and it was well away from the mewling of the kits and the snoring of the warriors, right next to the apprentices den. He swiftly made his way there, his black paws scuffled up dust as he shuffled there, trying to be as discrete as possible. The young tom layed himself down gently and let out a relaxed sigh "Thank Starclan, this spot is perfect." he purred as he rested his head on his paws and slowly began to fall into a cat nap.
Timepaw literally tumbled out of the apprentice den, knocked backwards by one of his apprentice buddies he had been practice fighting with. He laughed as he climbed to his paws, calling back to his friend in the den. "I'll get you next time!" He cried, having been defeated easily since he was still a fairly new apprentice. "Thanks for the practice!" The tom turned away from the entrance after a moment of listening and then another laugh, catching sight of the white kitten not far from where he had tumbled around. There was a nice layer of dust on top of the tom darkening his previously pure curls, and he had certainly been woken up from Timepaw's laughter and yelling. "Oh my!" He mewed, surprised. "I am so sorry!" He frantically padded over to Sugarkit, dipping his head apologetically. The tom had had no idea that the other cat had been there, knowing most cats didn't come very close to the apprentice den.
I'm attempting to reply to my main roleplays once a day! (if there are responses for me to reply to anyway) However, I might miss some days on the weekend (fri-sun) because I'm often away from home and my computer during that time of the week.
Old May 31st, 2017, 08:37 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
@winter @Chameleon

Bearnsnarl made her way out of the nursery with an annoyed hiss at her kits. "Get out, cant you put a pep in your step?" her tone had an edge to it, pawing at her kits to move out of the nursery with clawed paws. The nursery was beginning to grow hot at this time of year, hence why they were now in the clearing. She was to busy ushering her kits outside that she bumped into the warrior, Badgerbite, whipping her head around immediately with a curled lip,"Some cats have to walk in and out of these dens, we dont need cats like you laying infront of the exits." she was in no mood today. If she had a tail, shed probably be lashing it. Though instead there was only a tiny nub stump of what was her tail.
Her gaze slowly followed the trio of cats that trailed out of the nursery. One... old... queen and two, what looked to be, malnourished kits. Scrawny little things, too bad. The old warrior was quick to raise a paw in retaliation or complain about her own past, but seeing others in the same situation she had once been in sparked nothing. Not even pity. Turning her nose up in disgust as the kits passed by her, Badgerbite locked her gaze with the other she-cat upon hearing her comment, her face contorting into an expression of annoyance.

"Learn to step over me then." Her reply was nothing but snooty attitude laced with self-defiance. Badger wasn't one to take kindly to others passively and even aggressively insulting her. Laying her head back down in the dirt, her tail lashed against the loose top soil, sending it flying around her backside. A cocky grin played on her features as she relaxed.

"Why don't you go watch those scrawny kits of yours."

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; May 31st, 2017 at 08:37 PM.
Old May 31st, 2017, 11:26 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
"Yes, of course opinions matter more than facts. There's not enough facts in the world for cats to be able to have actual meaningful conversations and interactions. It all about how different cats veiw different things." Wolfglare was actually getting really into this conversation. This age-cat, even though he still could not remember her name, intrigued him. She may be annoying, but she seemed to understand where he was coming from, and where he wanted this conversation to go. In his mind, this was a meaningful conversation. This was something all cats needed to know and understand. Then there'd be so much less anger, and fighting in the world. But then again, what's wrong with that? Those types of things were what shapes cats. "But not all cats care about how others see them. Some simply, don't mind, and just want to move on with thier lives." Such as myself. Wolfglare figured that this she-cat was one of those who cared what others think about her. He didn't approve of that.

Wolfglare was surprised at her next comment though. Just surprised, not annoyed or angry. "Well let me tell you. I'm mostly fur and muscle, dodo the worry, I'm not fat. And that's true." Wolfglare meowed, then looked down and sideways a little bit, trying to hide another small smile that flickered over his face. When someone truly got him talking about something he enjoyed, something that, to him, was meaningful, Wolfglare opened up to them a little, but not that much. He didn't want to get hurt, like he'd heard could happen to a lot of cats. It was that thing with opinions again. They could bring you up, push you down, rip your heart into pieces, and glue it back together again. Opinions were lethal, but lifesavers at the same time. They were just difficult to understand, overall.

The large warrior then cocked his head slightly, thinking about her question. Her statement about his many opinions should've insulted him, but it didn't. He was perfectly fine with it now. She had proven herself to him, I'm a way. "Well, actually, I kind of do. But I just want to make sure that the clan first fall into the wrong paws. I don't want Shadowclan to ever die out, and we are a lab to be feared and respected. We are a clan of wit and great power. But some leaders don't carry that reputation." Wolfglare visibly sighed, but then straightened up again. "Halestar has good and bad attributes to her, like every cat. But she's been through too much, seen too much, and bow she's breaking down. She's just not fit for leadership anymore."

"But the thing about the world is, that's just the way it is. Full of opinions, and differences, uniqueness. No cat can fill understand another." Wolfglare didn't know exactly how to explain this. He walked over to the she-cat and sat next to her, clawing a clump of moss out of a ransoms nest. "Let me put it this way." Wolfglare tore a strip of moss from the pile, and laid it down. He then tore another, and lay it across that one. He continued to talk a he was doing this. "So, these strips of moss are a cat. Each cat has a different personality, a different backstory, different opinions, no cat is alike. And when you talk to a cat, you only get to know a little part of them." Wolfglare poked one of his claws into the moss, making a hole in it. "And as you continue to talk to them and get to know them, you start to know more parts about them." Wolfglare poked his claw in again, making a few more holes. "But words can only take us so far. Actions need to be done as well to get to know another. But even that, you never get to fully know a cat." Wolfglare deep his tail around his paws, his ice blue gaze focused on the clump of moss in front of him. "And that I why fights happen. Why hearts get broken. Why friendships come to an end. Why life isn't perfect. It's called the dimensions of reality." Wolfglare then turned to look at the she-cat. "That's why this world is the way it is. But it's amazing how it all works out. And I've devoted part of my life to figuring out more about it. That's why I watch other cats so often."

The tom looked back at his demonstration, then reached out his claw once more and poked another home in the moss. "Wolfglare." He meowed.
As Chrysanthemumshade waited for the tom's answer, she felt her ears being pinned back, but then they perked again at his voice. She tilted her head at him as she processed what he was saying. Of course, she agreed with this. There would be interesting conversations between cats lacking opinions. The world would just be a dull place, and no one wanted to live in a dull place. And, though he were right, she couldn't help but comment, "Opinions are...interesting. Even if they could be too judgmental." She looked him over as she said this as if she were hinting to something. The she cat laid her tail around her, and looked around the den humming a bit before she brought her attention back to him. "Opinions may shape up our view on different things...but I can't just help but feel that they make a cat too judgmental." She didn't know if that sounded right or too confusing, so she continued. "I mean like if you met a cat that didn't believe in Starclan, would you still be friends with them? Would you still talk to them?" And, this was a question she could never aswer herself. It's not like she cared about the different views of other cats, only the thoughts of what they thought of her. Ever since she was young, all she could remember was hoping to impress every cat that she came across. That she left some type of impact on their life--a good one.

"It is really nice to get to know the view of others." She says softly, shyly as she used one paw to delicately push at the ground. "Even if you don't always agree with them. It makes a conversation--well, as you said--meaningful." Did he find chatting with her as meaningful? She could tell at first that she wasn't welcoming in his presence, and for some odd reason it frightened her. She wanted to be liked, she strived to be one of the best. She was practically a friendly face, and not that bad looking for a she cat...wouldn't that be good enough? Chrysanthemumshade shook her head to rid the thoughts. She had trouble focusing lately especially about this topic of conversation. It made her interested, yet plagued her to be insecure. "I can't even imagine how bland Shadowclan--or, any of the other clans would be if we all shared the same views. I like a cat that is opposite of me." She let out a giggle, but quickly cleared her throat from the awkwardness.

As she heard his next words, yet again she was baffled. Most of her life, she grew up feeding upon other cats' opinions. It wasn't ideal for her to be doing this, but she couldn't pinpoint why she felt that she needed to feel accepted within her own clan when her two siblings seemed to not have a care in the world. "But what about your image? Look at Halestar for example, if she was found doing unmentionable crimes, wouldn't the opinions of the other cats matter? I just believe that playing a significant role in any clan means a lot of judgment." She rolls her eyes, looking at the ground, lost in her own thoughts for a second. "Let's just face it, cats can be some really mean creatures." She says, eyeing him as if teasing him slightly. "And, some can just look mean." She states, shrugging. Inwardly, Chrysanthemumshade wished she could be like him. Have a thought process as him, but she couldn't. She carried a good amount of willpower, but she wanted to be accepted by most--by all. She couldn't go around having other cats hate her for no reason. Having them think of her badly for no reason. "I guess some cats aren't as strong as we want them to be," she softly says, more to herself than him.

At his next words however, she smirked. For a moment, she thought of something slick to retort, "Oh? That's muscle? I could had swore it was just stored away food." It wasn't like she was calling him fat. What a mean thing to say! Then again, she might have just called him that. She was a pretty unpredictable feline that adored playing the sweet innocent kind, but also as well the snarky, sarcastic kind. "I thought you were preparing yourself for hibernation. My bad." She got up to stretch, flexing her claws and arching her back as far and comfortable as possible, as her eyes closed for a few seconds before she flicked them open and analyzed the male as he began talking. This made her miss his smile, and she perked her ears to listen to him once more.

The grey she cat sat down, delicately putting one paw over the other as she listened attentively of what he was explaining to her. Some parts she did get, and others? Well, baffled her once more, but she understood where he was coming from when it came to Shadowclan. Of course, she thought he was being quite biased when it came to Shadowclan compared to the other clans. Did he truly think they were a clan of great wits and power? Chrysanthemumshade could only nod as he finished what he was saying. And, he was right. Especially about Halestar having good and bad attributes. Didn't they all have their pros and cons? "A leader has nine lives. I'm sure Halestar isn't going anywhere anytime soon." She picks up a paw to give it a lick. "To be honest I'm quite tired of the constant change of deputies. Im just glad we didn't have to go through a chain of leaders. But are you telling me that's it's better for Halestar to be dead and give the leadership to a cat...possibly more worthy?"

What did make a great leader? The topic was controversial and she was sure that many cats would have their opinions to throw in. All unique, all respected. Her ears shivered at the sound of his voice once more. He certainly had a lot more to say than the first time she met him, and she figured that she somewhat had grown on him. And, oh boy! Wasn't he right about that? About every cat being different, about every opinion being different, all unique. All diversed. That was the most important factor to Chrysanthemumshade. As he sat next to her, Chrysanthemushade watched his thick pelt--large as it was. Heavy it seemed to. And quite comfortable. She was sure that he would had been a great cuddler for any cat laying upon his thick pelt. Then, she rid the thoughts to focus on him. She watched as he demonstrated to her, and suppressed a giggle that he was using someone's nest to picture what he wanted to show her.

The she cat let out a sigh as she heard him, and nodded. "A cat will only let you know as much as they want to tell you." She says, distantly almost. "But you never will truly know a cat. Everyone changes, right?" She shrugged, and wondered about him. Would she ever get to know him further? After all, everything he told her could had been for a season. As he stated before, you would never fully know about a cat. And, actions mattered as well. "Actions speak louder than words." She says loud, nodding. "That makes sense. Even though some things are easier said than done." She shrugged one more. "But what's the use of getting to know a cat if they won't truly allow you to get to know them?" She asked, turning her head to stare at him, discarding the torn moss. From first glance, she could tell he wouldn't allow anyone to get to know him by much. A little? Most likely. But what was so important that he had to hide it and keep it safe? Every cat had secrets. It was privacy. Chrysanthemumshade enjoyed and appreciated her privacy. Probably more than others.

"The dimensions of reality, huh?" She repeated the phrase on her tongue, hoping to get familiar to it. Chrysanthemumshade never experienced a broken heart before, so that was one thing she was proud about. She never truly had friends, only enjoying the comfort of her brother and sister. But she had seen her share fair of fights, and they never made her happy. "What about you?" She asked, probably seeming too nosy of being in his business, which wasn't good at all. She was finally getting him to open up to her, and maybe soon enough he would close up again.

She felt taken aback at first by him just blurting out s name. She didn't know where it came from, and she wondered why he even said the name Wolfglare. "What does that have to do with--ohhh." Her eyes widened for a second at registering what he meant. He was giving her his name, duh! She felt like a fool, and wanted to laugh at herself but instead, she gently swished her tail behind her, pinning her ears as she looked up at the larger tom. "Chrysanthemumshade." She closed her eyes as if she said something confidently.

Last edited by Brilliance; May 31st, 2017 at 11:26 PM.
Old June 1st, 2017, 06:33 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Canarypaw snorted, flicking his golden tail. "Just because they are old doesn't mean they need to go snapping at younger cats." His face then flickered with a little bit of panic. He hated being rude and talking about others behind their backs, even if it were the elders. "I mean, I could understand why they are grouchy, they've done so much for thier clan already." There, that was a better way to word it. His next thought was why apprentices would hurt themselves constantly. Sure, they were young and inexperienced, but Canarypaw himself was very careful. Maybe the other apprentices should be more like him. That might make things boring... Plus I'm not the greatest or most perfect cat. "I wonder what it will be like when I become a warrior, but you still have your apprentice name. Or since you are the full-on medicine cat right now, do you get that early?" Canarypaw didn't really know the dynamics of medicine cat ranks and names. He himself had ALWAYS wanted to be a warrior. He knew that Daypaw may mot have wanted the job they got either, but at least they might be able to handle it. Canarypaw on the other hand... He would not be able to stand being cooped up in the medicine den all day long, surrounded by the scent of herbs and sick cats. Sure, he would probably excel with the social part of it, keeping others calm and happy, but he would never be able to handle the inability to just be free and hunt whenever you want. Plus, Canarypsw wouldn't know how to fight. And battle training was the golden cat's favorite type of training. "You know Daypaw, you are very brave to accept this job. I know I would never be able to handle it, much less do it well."
"Well, I wont be able to get my full name until I learn everything I need to know, whether Im the only med cat or not." the enby mewed. Being a med cat was a lot of training, and took alot of work and was more time consuming since Daypaw had basically had to start over in training. Though unlike other medcats, Daypaw had had some warrior training. They werent useless when it came to battle then, they would protect and heal their clan at the same time. Sure, they would be cooped up in this den for awhile but it wasnt only that. They could still explore the territory(not alone, of course). Their ears perked when their brother called them brave. "Thank you," they wouldnt mention the words Auttumpaw had said to them, they wanted to try to leave it behind. "Im glad to think someone does, that Im doing something right."
Quote:
Originally Posted by pupy View Post

Creekgaze looked away for a moment, the skin under their pelt heating up as they looked away, smiling. They were close enough to hear without having to strain themself, close enough to know that they needed Pinewatcher as much as Pine wanted them. “You don’t have to know,” they began, perhaps too loud-- they didn’t always notice their volume: it sounded like a regular voice to the deaf feline. “We’ll never be apart.”
Surprisingly, Pinewatcher didnt mind the toms usual loud tone. It would probably annoy anyone else, but at this point it was normal for them. While the black and white cat couldnt see, they knew perfectly well that Creek was smiling at their compliment. After knowing eachother for so long they knew when to pick up on things, knowing things were going on without any sound needed. Green faded eyes looked back at them as they smiled themself. It wasnt often they did, but they couldnt help it when Creek spoke like that. "Good," they purred,"I wouldnt want it any other way."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
Her gaze slowly followed the trio of cats that trailed out of the nursery. One... old... queen and two, what looked to be, malnourished kits. Scrawny little things, too bad. The old warrior was quick to raise a paw in retaliation or complain about her own past, but seeing others in the same situation she had once been in sparked nothing. Not even pity. Turning her nose up in disgust as the kits passed by her, Badgerbite locked her gaze with the other she-cat upon hearing her comment, her face contorting into an expression of annoyance.

"Learn to step over me then." Her reply was nothing but snooty attitude laced with self-defiance. Badger wasn't one to take kindly to others passively and even aggressively insulting her. Laying her head back down in the dirt, her tail lashed against the loose top soil, sending it flying around her backside. A cocky grin played on her features as she relaxed.

"Why don't you go watch those scrawny kits of yours."
@Chameleon @winter
"Learn to not lay your lazy ass infront of den exits?" the shecat spat back. She pushed her kits forward, not responding to them and eyeing the warrior. A cat shouldnt be stupid enough to lay infront of an exit then not be complained to. But she wasnt in the mood for it, to argue and all. She pushed her kits forwards with a harsh paw to a shaded part of the clearing that was close by to Badgerbite, settling down in the shade. "No just, settle down and dont bother me. If you wander to far you wont be eating for the rest of the day." she said completely in a serious tone. Queens normally would never deprive milk or prey from her kits, but the way Bear saw it as was just 'simple punishment'.
Old June 1st, 2017, 06:35 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
Eventually, the tom calmed a bit, so he got up and headed towards the fresh-kill pile. His mind floated off, not concentrating on where he was going anymore. Suddenly, he felt a small warm pelt hit him. He backed up to notice the apprentice, not sure if he ran into her or she ran into him. "You're in my way," he ended up meowing, not even bothering to say sorry. He hoped nobody had saw the incident, running into your own Clanmate, and an apprentice at that, was pretty embarrassing. He couldn't have his Clanmates think less of him. He felt as if he were the best, and he wanted the others to feel it too, not see him as a clumsy regular tom.
Being knocked back, Wildpaw managed to move back to her spot.
"In your way? Haha, very funny." She hissed, moving her claws. "If you didn't noticed, and I'm not sure you would, being a mouse-brain warrior and all. I. Can't. Move." Wildpaw hissed. Her paws scoped the prey closer, taking a stubborn bite. "And If I could, why would I?" Wildpaw asked. Her crystal blue eyes blinked at the tom, half annoyed with his actions.

Last edited by judas; June 1st, 2017 at 06:35 AM.
Old June 1st, 2017, 06:40 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A familiar voice sounded behind the young Bengal and she turned around to see Flintkit making his way towards her. There might be a lot of grey cats in ShadowClan, but Leopardpaw would never mistake her friend for one of them. He was her partner. It was like having a very, very friendly alliance... almost. "Hey Flintkit!" She called back cheerfully, her hues sparking eagerly as they normally did when her friend came into view. Great, now she wouldn't be bored anymore. Leopardpaw loved looking on the bright side of life, and if this wasn't a bright side, then she didn't know what would be.

Besides, even if her boredom wasn't instantly cured-- which at the moment her excitement and happiness had certainly been peaked-- it would at least lighten a little bit. "So! Any big plans for today?" She asked. It was a half-teasing question; nothing they did was too big, they were still young after all... but at the same time she was genuinely curious. Besides, if he had found something interesting to do, then she could join in-- why else would he be looking for her? At the same time, the horrible thought that he might be thinking she had something interesting to do entered her mind.

But, she shook it off. Even if it were true, that was okay! Between the two of them they could think of something. Leopardpaw had only recently become an apprentice and they had been friends since before then. She knew his way of thinking by now. If she wasn't so distracted by the low muttering going on around the clearing... well, more like whispers and fragments of conversation, she might have already come up with something.

But as it was she was bored. Back to where she had begun, bored. Such an irritating occurance for the young she cat. Knowing that there was something exciting out there and yet she was unaware of it because she was being distracted. Leopardpaw glanced around the clearing, her tail swishing back and forth thoughtfully. If only she could come up with something. Now it was up to her friend to save them both from boredom. No pressure at all there.
(i'm really sorry for the late reply!)

Mischievous smile growing as he saw Leopardpaw's orbs light up. He was always happy to see his friend - his partner in crime, if you will - and it was better whenever she seemed pleased to see him as well. Darker tail curling up at the excitement filled call of his name coming form the spotted molly. "How have you been? By that I mean how's training?" A grin spread across his face. Of course he cared for his friend and how she was doing in general. Though he was a curious and impatient tom as well, a kit that was close to apprenticeship and wished that he could go out and train with Leopardpaw right now. How much longer would he have to wait?

Flintkit breathed in the warm air. The bird were always chirping, and he could hear his clan-mates moving around the clearing. Some of the kits were running around - but he didn't join them. He had bigger plans than just running around like some silly kit. Besides, he was so close to becoming an apprentice anyway. The grey tom looked towards the sky, still smiling. "Perfect day for trouble!" He called out, laughing lightly at his own words.

It was always a perfect day for trouble.

Ears perking up at the question, his companion questioning if he had any plans for the day. "I always do!" His tail curled up once again. "I wanna go see the other clans, you know? I'm nearly an apprentice myself, and soon exploring Shadowclan territory won't be as thrilling as it was when we were kits since it won't be against the rules anymore... so let's go to the borders of the other clans. You must have seen the borders while out training or somethin' so you would be able to lead," Flintkit pointed out. The kit was practically bouncing and he shifted, ready to head out. He might still have to sneak out of the camp, but maybe no one would notice? He could easily mistake the tom an apprentice. And Leopardpaw was an apprentice,
so she didn't have to sneak out of camp anymore. Though they would have to be sneaky while approaching the other clans' territories.

"I've heard that Thunderclan and Windclan aren't getting along, so if we go there we could see some action!" Despite being unaware of how badly things would soon get for the rival clans, he did still expect there to be a fight at their borders. And hopefully they would be able to see some of the fighting. "Or we could go and see how the fish-faces are doing. Oh, maybe Skyclan if you want - we don't know them all that well," even though the fifth clan arrived a few moons ago, many cats still thought them to be mysterious and Flint was one of said cats. "Which one do you think?"

The kit was very curious about all the clans. Flint had been born as a loner and he only came across the clans while looking for his sister. The curious tom had explored some of the Shadowclan territory since joining, he had always loved to sneak out and try to pretend that he was a warrior and could fight off any enemy that came his way. But now that he had explored their own territory, his curiosity was expanding towards the other clans. It wasn't like the plan was to really cross the borders, but rather just head towards the borders and scout the area.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; June 1st, 2017 at 09:11 AM.
Closed Thread