Today 01:01 AM

Old November 12th, 2017, 11:59 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@seasalt

The ebony feline had swiftly made his way through the bracken and bushes, his tail brushing the dirt beneath him. He needed air, he couldn't breathe, it felt as though he was suffocating. Though, it had been happening for a while, the suppression of his emotions, he could no longer fear others, he could no longer be angry, and, worse of all, he could no longer feel pain. His silver hues were dull, glassy, as though he was a walking dead feline, no emotion, no nothing. The warriors glossy black fur shook and shivered slightly as a light breeze came, though, it wasn't the breeze that caused the ebony coat to shudder, rather the warrior's pent up emotions. Nightcry stopped and looked over a rather shallow ledge, his ears perked forward as he looked down the slope, his small, front left paw gently resting upon the edge. He had been broken for some time, though, he couldn't exactly remember what broke him, which was fairly ironic, he couldn't remember the thing he feared the most. He wore a blank expression on his muzzle half the time, though on the inside it felt as though he was drowning, and every time he opened his muzzle to speak, to scream, to cry he just swallowed more water, it was...scary, he was surprised he hadn't gone insane yet.

But, would it get better? This thought drifted into the tabby she-cats mind often. No.. She thought. They would probably never get better. But she would only have to hope. Hope. Mossdrop had once upon a time as a new apprentice, hoped for StarClan, and maybe.. she would again. Would StarClan really forgive her for what she had done? She hoped so. But, would they really? She had done many unforgivable things that cats would normally, never forgive. But StarClan was wise, and perhaps.. they would forgive her. But she knew they would never give her, her answer she wanted. StarClan worked in mysterious ways. Mossdrop also wanted to prove, and to do something she wanted to do. Fix what she had broken. She couldn't fix all of it, but hopefully, she could fix a percent of what she had broken. Would that be good enough? All she had to do was hope.
Old November 12th, 2017, 01:07 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Entering the territory, Leafsparks wasn't completely sure how comfortable he was. If Minnowstripe was still out here - if she saw him - but she's not, and she won't. He was free from the she cat, free to do as he wished without her watching him. And if that meant spending some time with Honeyvenom? Well, he was glad that he was. She didn't make him feel the same way as Minnowstripe had - uncomfortable, and like he was trying to walk on thin ice without falling through, or leaves without breaking any of them. That wasn't a relationship, that was a prison. He didn't want to feel like he was in prison. "So, uh..." Leafsparks' voice trailed off as he realized he wasn't quite sure how to hold this conversation. Been a while, huh, buddy? The tom thought sarcastically to himself. It had been a while... quite a while, as a matter of fact. Minnowstripe had practically kept him in a box, closed off from encounters like this.

"What do you like to do normally?" It felt like he was talking in a circle, a loop, or something, but Leafsparks was almost unsure how to continue the conversation. He needed to think of something that wouldn't scare her off, but that was good enough to keep her interest. What kind of things should he talk about, then? Surely nothing about his previous problem - that would be enough to scare anyone off. And he wasn't sure how far to go into the whole like/dislike type of thing, that was more of a game for apprentices, but it had always worked - it was how you got to know somebody. Honeyvenom seemed like the type of cat to be pretty chill with anything, which Leafsparks appreciated. He was still nervous, but he was warming to the she cat. She couldn't have been more different then the last cat he'd displayed interest in, calm and collected and sweet... like honey. But where had the suffix come from?

It was an interesting one, and one that Leafsparks couldn't imagine described her. She didn't seem like she had any venom in her. Like she was the type of cat to talk her way out of a fight rather then fighting back. Like she would never hurt anyone, or push anyone to do something. The perfect friend, he thought with the smallest smile. Maybe she could help him. At the rate he was going, it would be some time before he was able to find himself wanting to be with another she cat, but maybe there was a chance that Honeyvenom could help him to get over himself. Besides, it didn't hurt that she was actually quite pretty - and very nice, and just the perfect type of cat in his opinion. Although maybe anyone would have looked pretty and nice to him, after all of that time with Minnowstripe. Anyone who wasn't clingy and partly insane would have been perfect for Leafsparks - just perfect.

@Empress Of Evil

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 12th, 2017, 01:20 PM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Entering the territory, Leafsparks wasn't completely sure how comfortable he was. If Minnowstripe was still out here - if she saw him - but she's not, and she won't. He was free from the she cat, free to do as he wished without her watching him. And if that meant spending some time with Honeyvenom? Well, he was glad that he was. She didn't make him feel the same way as Minnowstripe had - uncomfortable, and like he was trying to walk on thin ice without falling through, or leaves without breaking any of them. That wasn't a relationship, that was a prison. He didn't want to feel like he was in prison. "So, uh..." Leafsparks' voice trailed off as he realized he wasn't quite sure how to hold this conversation. Been a while, huh, buddy? The tom thought sarcastically to himself. It had been a while... quite a while, as a matter of fact. Minnowstripe had practically kept him in a box, closed off from encounters like this.

"What do you like to do normally?" It felt like he was talking in a circle, a loop, or something, but Leafsparks was almost unsure how to continue the conversation. He needed to think of something that wouldn't scare her off, but that was good enough to keep her interest. What kind of things should he talk about, then? Surely nothing about his previous problem - that would be enough to scare anyone off. And he wasn't sure how far to go into the whole like/dislike type of thing, that was more of a game for apprentices, but it had always worked - it was how you got to know somebody. Honeyvenom seemed like the type of cat to be pretty chill with anything, which Leafsparks appreciated. He was still nervous, but he was warming to the she cat. She couldn't have been more different then the last cat he'd displayed interest in, calm and collected and sweet... like honey. But where had the suffix come from?

It was an interesting one, and one that Leafsparks couldn't imagine described her. She didn't seem like she had any venom in her. Like she was the type of cat to talk her way out of a fight rather then fighting back. Like she would never hurt anyone, or push anyone to do something. The perfect friend, he thought with the smallest smile. Maybe she could help him. At the rate he was going, it would be some time before he was able to find himself wanting to be with another she cat, but maybe there was a chance that Honeyvenom could help him to get over himself. Besides, it didn't hurt that she was actually quite pretty - and very nice, and just the perfect type of cat in his opinion. Although maybe anyone would have looked pretty and nice to him, after all of that time with Minnowstripe. Anyone who wasn't clingy and partly insane would have been perfect for Leafsparks - just perfect.

@Empress Of Evil
As the kit with no name crosses over a horrible smelling line he find him self once more within the forest. The smells are diffrent from all the other he has smelled except for one "mouse" It scutles around from beneath a tree trunk. He runs toward it trying to catch it the way he caught rabbits. The mouse hears him and scutles under the tree sliping down to catch it he finds him self trapped beneath the tree trunk. After hours of struggling and calling for help he falls asleep unable to stay awake and call and wither.
Old November 12th, 2017, 01:58 PM
Might disappear again

Tigerdawn nodded as they reached the border. “Me too. Anyways. This is the border between RiverClan and ThunderClan.”

Character Site

Old November 12th, 2017, 02:07 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Chameleonvine paused,” Okay. I’ve taught you basic defense... I suppose some hunting might be a useful skill, huh?”
Bingo giggled,"yeah!"
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old November 12th, 2017, 06:51 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
The sandy she cat's head raised, her eyes flashing momentarily before she recognized the tom who had approached her. When she realized that she knew the other cat, her expression changed to become more pleasant and she gave him the slighest smile. "Oh hello, Kestrelpaw." It was still weird to hear her own name being used as... well... not her own, but she figured she would get used to it soon enough. "I've been fine," She answered. Kestrelpaw would be a warrior soon - and somehow she still couldn't see herself being anything but 'Kestrelpaw.' She'd have to remember her new name, at least as best she could, although that shouldn't be too much of a problem for her. She was fairly good at remembering things... which was a gift and a curse, depending on what the memory was. However, it would make this change pretty simple for her - thank StarClan. "What's been up with you?" She asked with another slight smile.
Kestrelpaw returned her smile with one of his own, "I've just been sleeping and training pretty much, I don't do much else. It may seem boring to other cats but I like it." He mewed. "What have you been up to?" He tilted his head slightly as he asked the question. He wouldn't be surprised if Kestrelpaw had the same answer as he did, the two cats weren't very different from each other. The tom ran his paw over his ear a few times but keeping them tilted towards the she-cat to show he was listening.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old November 12th, 2017, 06:52 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
@Trickster~ [Flintheart, Firefall & Ebonypaw RP]
“We’re almost back home, you two should get some sleep after all that fighting.” Flintheart called back to Firefall and Ebonypaw as the three males padded through the dense undergrowth of the Thunderclan hunting grounds that he knew like the back of his paw by now after so many moons of hunting in this area. With every step that the older warrior took, the slashes from the Windclan tomcat that showed on his sides stung and ached as they threatened to open up once more after they had finally stopped bleeding. The worst injury that he had, however, was his deepened claw mark that was across the left side of his face, going across his cheek underneath his eye. If his opponent had struck him just a bit higher, Flintheart would’ve gone home with one less eye than he had the day before. The male’s usually clean and softened grey-furred pelt was drenched with scarlet blood and even some light grass stains from being thrown to the ground without any mercy. He had not been against someone so fierce as that tomcat before, one that wished to actually kill him without even a second thought. The pure crazed look that Spireflare that possessed in his eyes as he ran directly at Flintheart with his teeth bared and claws outstretched, it was a haunting thought that would keep kittens from sleep, without a doubt in his mind. “I’ll give you time to rest tomorrow, Ebonypaw, and we’ll pick up training the next day.” He decided to say now, “You deserve some time with your sister or just some alone time to regain your strength. Just because this battle has ended, does not mean this is over. We still have to meet Windclan on the battlefield one of these days.” The Burmilla knew that he was most likely thinking too far ahead and should not bother with this stuff now of all times, but he was a paranoid male and anyone who was close to him would know that. He wanted to prepare himself and his apprentice for war, but then another possibility popped into his head - perhaps Ebonypaw wouldn’t even wish to take part of the war? Some cats would most likely stay behind with their families while letting the stronger, more experienced warriors follow Snowstar into the warzone. As the tall tomcat thought about this while walking through the woodlands, he started to grow lightheaded once more like he had done at the Gathering, making his paws feel heavy as he began to stumble forward until he fell into the grass. Exhaustion and the loss of blood from his wounds was surely getting the best of him now as he panted for breath. Flintheart was often known for never taking breaks and pushing himself farther than anyone would normally go. He had known, long ago, that it would be his undoing in the future and that future was at this moment as he could feel his vision blackening ever so slightly as he grew closer and closer to the risk of passing out for the moment, but no, he would not let himself do this. He could hear Tornblaze and Boulderdust laughing at him, calling him weak and worthless for going down so easily, so the tomcat pushed himself to the bare limit as he shakingly got to his paws and began to weakly head forward ahead. “..Almost home.” He muttered.
Firefall nodded, the grogginess pulling at his limbs but his fear keeping his awake. He knew the battle couldn't find him here, but he still felt a nagging sense of paranoia. Who knew how long that would last? Surely it would hinder his future battles, but he didn't think of fighting right now. He shouldn't. Ebonypaw was walking beside his mentor, pride shown in his eyes, hiding the pain. His fur was ruffled, matted with blood. Both his own and his enemies. His muzzle was scarred with clawmarks, and he was slightly limping. He was eager to fight, and had been taken off guard, but he had defeated his enemies! Firefall was probably the least injured. He had a few gashes on his chest, his fur missing to reveal long, red marks. His ear was torn, and he was bleeding from scratches, but otherwise he seemed fine, physically anyway. Firefall pushed away his pang of guilt, Flintheart wouldn't have been this hurt if he hadn't been useless in battle. But then again, he'd've been injured anyways, so maybe it didn't matter? Flintheart didn't seem to hate him. That tom, Spireflare he thought, was looking to kill him. He’d never met a cat with such bloodlust, and just the image of his outstretched claws, his own flailing paws, made him shiver with fear. He flicked his tail, licking his scratches, the metallic taste of blood coated his tongue as he grimaced. Firefall continued to walk, his eyes blazing with faint pain. “Alright.” Ebonypaw mewed, his voice low as he yawned. His exhaustion was catching up to him, after a long battle, he just wanted to sleep. And sleep, and sleep, and sleep. As the tom got to his paws, Firefall slightly leaned against him, just in case. He didn’t mean anything by it, but he wanted to seem just a bit helpful. He kept his gaze fixed on his paws, his pelt growing slightly hotter.
Old November 12th, 2017, 08:35 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
The mention of Northpath made Ottertail start a little. That was right... she couldn't have known. He was dead now, but she wouldn't know that yet, and now he was going to have to explain what had happened. The warrior shifted his weight uncomfortably, but said nothing throughout the rest of her explanation. So, it had more or less been a mutual breakup-type thing... that was good! At least he hadn't just run off and left her with her kits. But, she had left him. Something Ottertail didn't exactly agree with, but he wouldn't talk about that right now. She didn't need to be contridicted on her life's decisions. Even if he thought she shouldn't have stayed away from the Clan for so long, or left her mate - even if it was sort of mutual.

"I'm sorry to hear about your family. And glad Romeo could give you what you needed. And, um... I think there are some things you should hear." But before he could continue, she mentioned her kits' names. South Winds and Starry Night? Those were gorgeous names, and Ottertail believed they would fit right into the Clan. As long as they were careful. The only thing about bringing non-Clanborn kits into the nursery was that others would tease them, most likely. And would they be safe? It was going to be leaf-bare soon, so they were probably safer in a Clan, but it was also dangerous. It'd be easy to starve to death during the colder moons, although Ottertail thought it'd probably be easy enough to starve during the warm moons as well.

"Well, I have to give you points on creativity." He joked lightly before his expression grew more serious and he sighed. They were going to be near the Clan soon, as they continued moving through the territory, and he glanced over at the kits to see them. At least it wasn't too far now. And it wasn't too far of a walk in the first place. "Um, so, a few things have changed since - since you left. Ratnight's dead now, so there's no worrying about that, and... Fennelstrike... I'm not sure, but I think she's probably dead or long gone by now." There was a moment of silence before Ottertail sighed and then continued. "I haven't seen your brother in the Clan. But, I never heard anyone saying that he was dead... so I'm sure he's safe. And - I'm really sorry to have to tell you this, and I don't know if I'm the right one to tell you this, but... Northpath, um... he d - died."

Ottertail could almost see the sky getting darker as he spoke, and it felt like he had just announced the end of the world. Telling someone their best friend was dead was probably the worst thing ever. Ottertail had no idea what he would do if someone had to tell him Mintberry had died. "He was, um, saving Zerosight. There was a cat aiming for him, and Northpath jumped in the way, or... I honestly couldn't tell what happened." That was the thing he hadn't been looking foward to telling Crescentmoon at all. But she deserved to know. Ottertail had too much respect for his friend to keep something like that from her. It was best to continue on, to keep moving on with the news, because there was so much of it. So much had changed in the time she had been away, and the changes had moved very quickly.

"Ashstar disappeared shortly after the Evil Era ended, and Gyrewind became our leader. He appointed Snowsong as deputy... a little while after that, Zerosight resigned and for a short time we were without a medicine cat. Then Gyrestar resigned, and Snowstar became our current leader and appointed Fennelnose as deputy. We got a new medicine cat - a former warrior, Wheatfur. Fennelnose I think disappeared, or she may have died, but there was never an announcement about it. She didn't have the position for very long. There was a new deputy appointed... Bubblestep, I think her name was? She wasn't deputy for very long either, and now we have ANOTHER new deputy - his name's Passionblaze."

That was everything that he had had to catch Crescentmoon up on. All of the news. Some of it was good, some of it was bad, but all of it was change. She wouldn't recognize a lot of the cats in the Clan when she got back, probably. There were quite a few new warriors, quite a few new apprentices, and more kits. Some of the warriors she had known were dead or gone, most likely. He gave her the most apologetic glance he could muster at the moment. Right now he wasn't quite sure what to say to her. 'I'm sorry about Northpath' didn't sound right, nor did 'I'm sorry I can't tell you what happened to your brother,' and he wasn't sure if he should ask for more details about her life as a loner.

No.

Ottertail was pretty sure that he shouldn't do that, but there was one thing that he was wondering if he should ask her or not. "Um... is there anyone back in ThunderClan who can help you take care of your kits?" In a way, he was asking if she needed him to help her. Crescentmoon had been through a lot, it sounded like, and he wanted to ease the load some. Would she even want to stay in ThunderClan after this? She couldn't leave now, though! At least not for a few days, Ottertail was pretty sure she needed rest. Everything was going to be okay, eventually... he wanted to help her.

And, he wanted to spend some more time with his old friend before she ended up leaving the Clan again - just in case she did end up leaving the Clan again.

As Ottertail spoke after her explanation, she gave him a grateful smile. She was glad he understood what she had been through, but she was also glad he didn't pry any farther than what she had told him. But the last part of his sentence made her smile falter slightly. Some things I should hear? The way he had worded that made Crescentmoon a little nervous. It sounded like he had some bad news to tell her.

As he wandered off topic slightly about the names of her kits, she opened her mouth to say more. She wanted to tell him where the inspiration for the names came from. There will be plenty of time for that later. If he had something important to tell her at that moment, then she wanted to hear it before they got to the camp. And before her kits, still bouncing ahead and play-fighting, made an abrupt stop and would hear the words that were being exchanged between the two older cats.

So, Crescentmoon perked her ears intently as Ottertail started on what she assumed happened while she had been gone. She was grateful that Ratnight was gone. He had been the cause of her father's and sister's death. And she could never forgive him for that. "That's a relief that that Fox-heart is gone." She growled, ears flattening against her head. As she continued to listen, she found the news about her brother comforting. She still was holding hope that he was alive, thriving somewhere. Maybe even having his own kits with someone he found to love. Crescentmoon had always known her brother would make an amazing father, and a mate for the lucky she-cat.

As Ottertail continued, Crescentmoon thought she misheard him. Then she replayed his words in her head. Over and over again, but still, she did not understand them. Northpath, dead? No, it just couldn't be, he couldn't be dead! Crescentmoon's heart sped up as she head how he had died. "No..." She softly moaned, feeling the blood drain out of her system. He's not dead, no, it's not real! He'll be waiting for you when you get to camp, he's not... But Crescentmoon knew Ottertail would never lie to her. He was too good of a friend.
The silver molly barely heard the rest of the story, her mind was focused on putting one paw in front of the other. She didn't understand. Why Starclan!?
Why did you have to do this?!

She could feel tears pooling at the edges of her eyes. She had grown to love the medicine cat, and even though she knew it was wrong, she couldn't help but falling in love with him. Even when she was living life as a loner, her heart ached when he was not around. And now to hear he was dead...
Crescentmoon couldn't hold it in anymore. "Curse you Starclan! You're taking away all those I love! Who's next, my kits?! You can try all you want,
but I will die before my kits are taken from me!"
Tears were now streaming down her face, she didn't have enough strength to hold them in. I can't be strong. I'm sorry, I tried to be.
"I am so sorry I left, Northpath." She mumbled, sinking to the ground, forgetting for a moment that she had a destination she needed to reach. She was just overwhelmed with grief.
Northpath was dead.

Starry Night's ears flicked back towards her mother as she heard her let out a pained yowl up to the sky. Her mother was always talking about these cats that lived in the stars and watched over them. Why was she yelling at them now?"South! Mamma needs us!" Starry called, waving her tail towards the two older cats still behind them.
South rolled his eyes, wanting to keep going. But he knew that Starry would argue with him until he followed her, so he decided to spare himself the trouble of a scolding from his sister, who wasn't even the first born.
"Mama, are you okay?" Starry whispered once she reached the two cats, nosing her mother with her soft pink nose. The gray queen was on the ground, her face buried in her paws. "Did the star cats do something to upset you?"
South was right behind his sister, but he looked up at Ottertail, suspicion at once clouding his gaze. He had been here alone with their mother. "What did you do to her!?" He growled, unsheathing his tiny claws and advancing towards the much larger cat. His green eyes seared with anger. Why did I leave mom back here with this stranger? Of course I shouldn't have trusted him right of the bat!
"South! Stop! Mama trusts this cat. I don't think he would ever hurt her!"

Crescentmoon lifted her head after composing herself. She did not want her kits to see her crying. She had to be strong. For them.
Gratitude warmed her heart as she heard Ottertail's last words. He was willing to help her with her kits. Even though he didn't say it directly, she knew that was what he was implying. That is just what Crescentmoon needed. With Thunderclan being so different now, Crescentmoon knew that she wouldn't trust anyone more than Ottertail with her kits.
"No, I don't have anyone. I bet Thunderclan has changed so much that I would barely recognize anyone."
She smiled up at her friend, then down at her kits. I promise that I will never let anything happen to you guys.
If Starclan was intent on taking away everyone she loved, then she would make sure that their intent was crushed. Forever.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old November 12th, 2017, 11:17 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky-Flameleaf View Post
Tigerdawn nodded as they reached the border. “Me too. Anyways. This is the border between RiverClan and ThunderClan.”
She looked at an overhang rock and her heart sank. She looked at her mentor, "Can we move on?" She asked. Fear shook her voice. This is where her mother died, saving her brother.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old November 13th, 2017, 03:28 AM
Might disappear again

Tigerdawn's gaze flicked toward her apprentice. She noticed the fear in her voice, but said nothing.
"Yes." She mewed simply.

Character Site