Today 12:41 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 11th, 2018, 10:18 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Blackbirdpaw never minded taking on responsibilities. Especially when it was concerning matters of importance: five kits, regarding as her siblings had lost their mother. It was a painful experience for all to accept. Whenever Blackbirdpaw caught a glimpse of Sproutwhisker, she only imagined the worst. She knew most certainly that he was going through a grieving process, which was tough enough. For her, she didn’t understand how it must feel to lose the one you truly love. During their training practices he talked fondly of Talonfang. So fondly, that she almost felt an uncanny adoration for the queen. Gone, but never forgotten, Blackbirdpaw promised to look after her younger siblings, ensuring that their futures were of existence. It wasn’t hard to see how Sproutwhisker was on the edge of desperation. Trying to let go, holding on to the one thread that was a piece of the wife he lost. Pressing herself gently to Jaguarkit, she pressed her closest paw into the ground, alerting the disabled tom kit to imitate her movements. Good, Blackbirdpaw thought in a relief. When she began to move slowly, Jaguarkit stayed in place. Blackbirdpaw only stepped a couple distances away from him,
Not too far, as she was quite afraid to leave his side. She stomped her paw to the ground, the indication to the darker furred kit. Slowly, Jaguarkit had lifted himself up at feeling the small rumble close to him. He leaned forward to touch his companion, but she wasn’t presence. Jaguarkit gently stepped forward, coming towards Blackbirdpaw, but he veered onto another path. Quickly, Blackbirdpaw places herself by his side, using the tip of her tail to guide him. “Still need more practice, little guy.” She sighed. Blackbirdpaw was ready to repeat her motives until a familiar black furred tom cat entered her line of vision. Squinting her eyes, no doubt, they had landed on Sproutwhisker. Then, her ears pinned. She didn’t know whether or not he wanted to be alone. He always wanted to be alone since Talonfang died. She was certainly accusing him of being aloof to their existence. His kits needed him. They needed their father more than their big sister. It was easy for Blackbirdpaw to take on large responsibilities, as she held such a gigantic caring trait - but she still would had enjoyed being an apprentice. One thing Blackbirdpaw knew for certain; it was a terrible thing for someone wanting to be alone. Sproutwhisker needed the company even if he felt he didn’t. Mustering up confidence, as she was not the most naturally confident cat, the Molly guided Jaguarkit along with her, keeping side by side. When she approached Sproutwhisker, she flicked her tail, semi-happily. “Hey...Sproutwhisker,” she spoke, lowly. “Are you too busy to have company?” She wanted to give out a lighthearted conversation. Nothing moody or dark, those topics made her feel...unpleasant. Using her muzzle, she motioned for Jaguarkit to stand in front of her, so he could appear closer to Sproutwhisker. “I was making sure Jaguarkit get his daily round of exercise,” she softly smiled. “He’s making some progress. Trying to teach him to know certain movements can be a bit tough.” Blackbirdpaw herself had plopped down, having no intentions of moving a bone as she kept her father company. This made Jaguarkit slowly sit down as well, obviously hesitated as he didn’t know whether or not he was allowed to. When he felt no objections, he comfortably made himself shuffle about.
Sproutwhisker wasn’t surprised, nor did he blame them, for resenting his actions and choices when it came to his mate’s passing. He hated himself for letting this happen to himself and even he could feel it in his bones that Talonfang would be ashamed to see the mess of bones and skin that he was these days. It was like he was becoming exactly what his father had once been when he lost Swallowstorm, without a single doubt, and part of him wished he could’ve done something - saved them from this tragic event from happening, but even he knew that the past couldn’t be changed, no matter how much he pleaded when he could not find sleep certain nights when he laid awake, wondering why this had to happen and what he did to deserve such pain. The black-furred tomcat was almost so lost in thought that he didn’t notice Blackbirdpaw and Jaguarkit come over to greet and accompany him in his isolated spot in the corner of the clearing. He probably looked like a crazy old elder, muttering to himself with no clear end, and he hated himself more and more because of this. Sproutwhisker jumped ever so slightly to attention when his apprentice and adopted daughter spoke to him in a softened tone, almost like she had brought him back to reality and out of the plain of his deepened mindset. He forced a gentle smile to come to his expression as he gave a slight shake of his head. “No, no. I’m never too busy to have some company from my beloved children” The warrior murmured in a shaking tone, gesturing a paw, “Please, sit and relax if you would. I’d love to hear about your day.” His tone alone sounded low, broken and sunken with this morbid, darkening depression - but he was making an effort and that was all that mattered in the end, right? The black-furred male looked to the smaller cat, listening to her speak of his troubled son, deaf and blind, and how she was making sure he was getting plenty of exercise. “Good, good. I’m glad that you are taking care of him, Blackbirdpaw. He’s certainly growing up to be a handsome young man.” Sproutwhisker murmured quietly, looking to the kitten in front of her, eyes wide and unblinking. The warrior wondered silently how much the death of Talonfang had affected him - or if it had done anything at all. He was unsure as he lifted his gaze to meet eyes with his student, several emotions glowing within his amber-hued eyes. “Thank you, young one, for treating your younger brother so well in these darkened times. I..” Sproutwhisker wished to say so much, so much about wanting to become better and moving on from Talonfang - but the thought alone made his eyes sting and he felt if he spoke about it, he would break down in tears. “I would like to spend more time with him..” The warrior finally managed to say, silently leaning down and touching Jaguarkit’s forehead ever so softly with the tip of his nose to show a gentle bit of fatherly affection towards his son that he truly did love.
Old April 12th, 2018, 06:56 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
OHHHHH THAT MAKES SO MUCH MORE SENSE xD
..::;::..::;::..::;::..

The silver-furred warrior purred again, smiling as the kit pulled away from the prey. "If you're still hungry, I didn't mean to offend you. You can keep eating," she apologized quickly, hoping that he really was full. Mockingfeather studied the kitten carefully. He had a deep, male tone- as deep as a kit's can get, of course- but he was a calico. Male calicos were impossible, right? Maybe he just had a deep voice. She attempted to tackle the question at a subtle angle. "Say, your pelt color is pretty rare!" She grinned at the kit, encouraging the tom.
Lotuskit took a few more bites, then moved away. He made sure to eat most of it, leaving the scraps behind. He was feeling quite full, and he looked up at the silver warrior in front of him. "You think so?" He mewed, looking down at his calico pelt. "I've seen a couple other cats with it, but for some reason no toms..." Lotuskit said with a slight hiss.
Old April 12th, 2018, 02:43 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"Great catch!" She congratulated. The light brown cat squeaked a bit as dust flew in the air and jumped at the bit of moss. Her front half twisted as her claws caught on the moss. Cypresskit landed much less than gracefully, but she had a sufficient hold on the mossball. She flicked it off her paw and back towards her friend with a laugh. This is fun. She thought to herself
Bugkit launched into the air, claws just barely missing the moss ball. The Hermaphrodite landed, quickly spinning around and chasing after the moss ball. The thin black cat smiled. This was surprisingly fun. They pushed themselves to go faster and caught the moss ball just before it landed. Turning back to Cypresskit, Bugkit sprang into the air, throwing the small ball as they did so. As soon as they landed they realized that they had forgotten to thank to other kit,"Whoops! Umm, Thanks!" They smiled sheepishly.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old April 13th, 2018, 07:37 AM

My Mood: Relaxed

*walks into the clearing and looks around* U-Um... She thinks quietly to herself. I wonder if there's anyone around... The young, grey she-cat sighs and sits down. I wish I knew where I was. "Um, hello?" she calls, hoping to find someone to help her. "Is any cat here?"
Old April 13th, 2018, 03:12 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

@.:Blue Wishes:.

Ashenpaw was sitting in the clearing, tail twitching and paws shifting from impatience and anticipation. He was waiting for his mentor to get up so he could go out, but it didn't seem like that was going to be happening anytime soon. His gaze shifted between the cats in the area, mostly focusing on the warriors. The new apprentice was incredibly excited to be a warrior in the future, and he wanted to learn as much as he could to be the best he could be! Ashenpaw knew that it would take a while to get to that point, but he'd love every step of the way getting there.
Life was great for the young cat.

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that

Last edited by appariitiion; April 13th, 2018 at 03:14 PM.
Old April 13th, 2018, 10:19 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
@.:Blue Wishes:.

Ashenpaw was sitting in the clearing, tail twitching and paws shifting from impatience and anticipation. He was waiting for his mentor to get up so he could go out, but it didn't seem like that was going to be happening anytime soon. His gaze shifted between the cats in the area, mostly focusing on the warriors. The new apprentice was incredibly excited to be a warrior in the future, and he wanted to learn as much as he could to be the best he could be! Ashenpaw knew that it would take a while to get to that point, but he'd love every step of the way getting there.
Life was great for the young cat.
Rosepaw found himself pacing outside the apprentince den. He was tired once again, personal night training wearing him down to the bone, but it was still nice to be out during new-leaf, the sun shining through the leaves. The snow was finally gone, after all this time, it was a very welcome change. Rose felt as though the temperatures had skyrocketed, but maybe they hadn’t. Groggily blinking the remaining sleepiness from his eyes, he looked around the camp. Rowanflower barely trained him anymore, and he couldn’t exactly say he had friends. After scanning the clearing for a few more moments, he saw another apprentince sitting in the clearing, and Rose quietly began to walk over to him, hoping to interact in one way or another, even if it was a hostile encounter, and he had no idea what to say.
Old April 13th, 2018, 10:41 PM
back from the dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Rosepaw found himself pacing outside the apprentince den. He was tired once again, personal night training wearing him down to the bone, but it was still nice to be out during new-leaf, the sun shining through the leaves. The snow was finally gone, after all this time, it was a very welcome change. Rose felt as though the temperatures had skyrocketed, but maybe they hadn’t. Groggily blinking the remaining sleepiness from his eyes, he looked around the camp. Rowanflower barely trained him anymore, and he couldn’t exactly say he had friends. After scanning the clearing for a few more moments, he saw another apprentince sitting in the clearing, and Rose quietly began to walk over to him, hoping to interact in one way or another, even if it was a hostile encounter, and he had no idea what to say.
Ashenpaw was zoned out for a moment, deep in thought, but he snapped back into reality when he saw someone approaching in his peripheral vision. He glanced over, realizing he didn't recognize the stranger. They looked to be an apprentice, but even if they weren't, Ashenpaw would've put on the friendly demeanor anyways. "Hello!" He greeted cheerfully, smiling. This is a good chance for me to make a new friend.

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old April 14th, 2018, 01:13 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
Sproutwhisker wasn’t surprised, nor did he blame them, for resenting his actions and choices when it came to his mate’s passing. He hated himself for letting this happen to himself and even he could feel it in his bones that Talonfang would be ashamed to see the mess of bones and skin that he was these days. It was like he was becoming exactly what his father had once been when he lost Swallowstorm, without a single doubt, and part of him wished he could’ve done something - saved them from this tragic event from happening, but even he knew that the past couldn’t be changed, no matter how much he pleaded when he could not find sleep certain nights when he laid awake, wondering why this had to happen and what he did to deserve such pain. The black-furred tomcat was almost so lost in thought that he didn’t notice Blackbirdpaw and Jaguarkit come over to greet and accompany him in his isolated spot in the corner of the clearing. He probably looked like a crazy old elder, muttering to himself with no clear end, and he hated himself more and more because of this. Sproutwhisker jumped ever so slightly to attention when his apprentice and adopted daughter spoke to him in a softened tone, almost like she had brought him back to reality and out of the plain of his deepened mindset. He forced a gentle smile to come to his expression as he gave a slight shake of his head. “No, no. I’m never too busy to have some company from my beloved children” The warrior murmured in a shaking tone, gesturing a paw, “Please, sit and relax if you would. I’d love to hear about your day.” His tone alone sounded low, broken and sunken with this morbid, darkening depression - but he was making an effort and that was all that mattered in the end, right? The black-furred male looked to the smaller cat, listening to her speak of his troubled son, deaf and blind, and how she was making sure he was getting plenty of exercise. “Good, good. I’m glad that you are taking care of him, Blackbirdpaw. He’s certainly growing up to be a handsome young man.” Sproutwhisker murmured quietly, looking to the kitten in front of her, eyes wide and unblinking. The warrior wondered silently how much the death of Talonfang had affected him - or if it had done anything at all. He was unsure as he lifted his gaze to meet eyes with his student, several emotions glowing within his amber-hued eyes. “Thank you, young one, for treating your younger brother so well in these darkened times. I..” Sproutwhisker wished to say so much, so much about wanting to become better and moving on from Talonfang - but the thought alone made his eyes sting and he felt if he spoke about it, he would break down in tears. “I would like to spend more time with him..” The warrior finally managed to say, silently leaning down and touching Jaguarkit’s forehead ever so softly with the tip of his nose to show a gentle bit of fatherly affection towards his son that he truly did love.
Even if Sproutwhisker had rejected Blackbirdpaw's idea to stay, she would had taken no word to it. The last thing the father needed was to be alone. Many occasions, Blackbirdpaw was surprised that Sproutwhisker held on for so long when he looked ready to go. It made her whimper that she could do little to help because he kept himself distance from the six of them. Blackbirdpaw tried her best to be a guiding figure to the young ones. She couldn't be a parent, let alone a mother since she lacked such abilities. She was almost like a kit herself, after all! Blackbirdpaw, however, learned from observation. The queens in the nursery were kind enough to help with whatever they can. A clan was a family, and no one was left behind. Blackbirdpaw didn't need to be told twice as she flopped down, allowing her pelt to surround her like a blanket. ''Good.'' She smiled. Because we do miss you, she kept this sole thought to herself. Was it selfish of her that she wanted more from Sproutwhisker than what he was giving? If he was giving anything at all? She knew the heartbreak crumbling in his dissolving heart played a role in everything. Truth be told, ever since Talonfang died, she felt mere emptiness as well. ''Hmm,'' What had she done all day? Blackbirdpaw rummaged through her mind for anything interesting - other than caring for her siblings and making sure Jaguarkit gets his amount of exercise...she didn't think she did anything spontaneous. She couldn't adventure or explore anymore with the amount of doting she done with the five kittens. Occasionally, she enjoyed bringing them out into this wonderful world where there were discoveries awaiting to be found and explored into. Other times, she kept her main focus on Jaguarkit because she truthfully had been worried about his development. Blackbirdpaw glanced briefly at Sproutwhisker, her ears pinned to her head and she let out an inaudible sigh. ''It was alright.'' She concluded. She didn't know how to comfort him, and that had hurt her the most because she didn't know what to do or what to say to make him feel better. Sproutwhisker had directed the topic to Jaguarkit, the black tom kit sitting blankly, his tail wrapped around him. A small, subtle smile settled onto Blackbirdpaw's face. ''I try my best.'' She allowed her shoulders to roll. ''Isn't he, though?'' She had purred, deeply, affectionately. She had reached out a paw to graze his fur with it, feeling the tom kit tense up at the surprise motion, but immediately relaxing soon after because he knew who it was. ''He's getting better with his scents too! Yesterday I had made him sniff a vole and a fish.'' Blackbirdpaw's tail swished excitedly behind her. ''Although, I don't think he really likes fish. This sunhigh, I did the same thing, and he didn't touch the fish at all. Instead, he went immediately over to the vole and started to nibble on it - I'm going to be honest, it was kinda cute.'' She giggled. Blackbirdpaw knew the mood was a bit soured, but she tried her best to make it lighthearted and something simple and sweet. ''You don't have to thank me for looking after them. I'm happy to do it, but they need you to be there for them as well. I can only do so much, but you are their parent. Someone they need. Someone they'll look up to...I know losing...'' Pausing. Blackbirdpaw didn't want to say Talonfang's name. She wanted to avoid such to not overwhelm her father. Instead she inched closer to him and gently put her nose in his fur. He must understand what she was saying because her words most times failed her. Pulling back, she watched as Sproutwhisker affectionately put his nose on top of Jaguarkit's head. Jaguarkit tensed up once again - this wasn't the usual feel of Blackbirdpaw, but the touch wasn't a stranger. The scent wasn't...at least. Jaguarkit inhaled, sniffing vigorously upon the new company. The smell of his estranged father seeped into him, causing Jaguarkit to relax his bones. Stiff, he was a tiny bit as he wasn't used to feeling affections from his father. Remaining expressionless, he allowed the older tom to relax against him. Blackbirdpaw smiled, watching the moment unfold between father and son. She would had cried, even though it was a happy moment. Blackbirdpaw always been a sensitive soul ever since she could remember. ''It's not too late, you know!'' She piped, happily. ''Jaguarkit is just really...needy. Not in the way he'll pester you for attention, but more so in the way that you must give him required attention because, well, you know his conditions. I make sure he receives mandatory exercise on a daily. I work with him on his scent works, his coordinates, and his print movements - it's complicated really, but it's also not. He'll never be a...,'' She stopped herself, feeling her heart tighten for her younger brother. ''But, I, at least want him to feel normal, you know?'' The other apprentices usually eyed the both of them. Whenever Blackbirdpaw was in her moment of lessons with Jaguarkit, there would always be some apprentices on the sidelines; catcalling and snickering - like it was funny. Others would sit there, frowning, pitying the apprentice because of the tragedy brought to her family. Blackbirdpaw, being quite the one to ignore, it was easy for her to be ignorant. She never felt ashamed of ignoring someone else.
Old April 14th, 2018, 03:32 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
Ashenpaw was zoned out for a moment, deep in thought, but he snapped back into reality when he saw someone approaching in his peripheral vision. He glanced over, realizing he didn't recognize the stranger. They looked to be an apprentice, but even if they weren't, Ashenpaw would've put on the friendly demeanor anyways. "Hello!" He greeted cheerfully, smiling. This is a good chance for me to make a new friend.
Rosepaw could feel his lungs tighten as Ashenpaw turned to him. The attention felt weird, and Rose almost just wanted to dart away and forget about all of that. But he couldn’t. He didn’t want to make a fool of himself. “He-Hello,” he stammered, now wishing he could claw himself for stammering. It was his one chance to act at least somewhat normal, and there, he had just blown it out the window. However, the other apprentince’s smile was contagious, and a small one spread across the apprentince’s face, suddenly feeling awkward by the silence, unsure of what to say and how to word it.
Old April 14th, 2018, 12:08 PM
back from the dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Rosepaw could feel his lungs tighten as Ashenpaw turned to him. The attention felt weird, and Rose almost just wanted to dart away and forget about all of that. But he couldn’t. He didn’t want to make a fool of himself. “He-Hello,” he stammered, now wishing he could claw himself for stammering. It was his one chance to act at least somewhat normal, and there, he had just blown it out the window. However, the other apprentince’s smile was contagious, and a small one spread across the apprentince’s face, suddenly feeling awkward by the silence, unsure of what to say and how to word it.
Ashenpaw could easily tell how the other apprentice seemed nervous, so he decided to "lead" the conversation. His smile grew brighter, friendlier, and he relaxed his position a bit. "I'm Ashenpaw," he told him simply. Names were the easiest way to get a conversation going. "What's yours?"

Last edited by appariitiion; April 14th, 2018 at 12:08 PM.
Closed Thread