Today 01:53 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by gs29513
Today 01:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 16th, 2019, 01:13 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

mention: @Shivers (I'll start posting in Riverclan territory, then!)

"Lets go!!" Goldenglow started bouncing up and down like an excited kit.

Last edited by Gold; March 16th, 2019 at 01:14 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2019, 08:29 PM
(Flashkit)

My Mood: Cheerful

"Hi everyone, Im Ashcloud!" Ashcloud announced to the other warriors.
Old April 8th, 2019, 07:13 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Lambdream slowly made her way into the den, the white feline hurrying over to her nest. She felt more cautious, though she didn't know exactly why.
Her tail flicked, glad that was only about two other warriors in the den. They were busy minding their own stuff, talking to one another. Lamb scrunched up her nose, relaxing a bit as a warm breeze blew in.
Newleaf. It had been here for maybe a moon or three now, and the molly was partially glad. This meant more prey, and barely sickness. Though Injuries were still a problem she guessed, but they weren't anything new. On the bright side, she wouldn't have to deal with the freezing weather of leafbare.
Oh that was a nightmare, her pelt barely kept her warm. It made it worse when it rained.
Seeing another warrior walk in, she didn't notice that much. Laying in her nest, resembling a rock or shell, seeing as the way she was curled up.
____

@Pluto

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 8th, 2019, 07:51 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
Lambdream slowly made her way into the den, the white feline hurrying over to her nest. She felt more cautious, though she didn't know exactly why.
Her tail flicked, glad that was only about two other warriors in the den. They were busy minding their own stuff, talking to one another. Lamb scrunched up her nose, relaxing a bit as a warm breeze blew in.
Newleaf. It had been here for maybe a moon or three now, and the molly was partially glad. This meant more prey, and barely sickness. Though Injuries were still a problem she guessed, but they weren't anything new. On the bright side, she wouldn't have to deal with the freezing weather of leafbare.
Oh that was a nightmare, her pelt barely kept her warm. It made it worse when it rained.
Seeing another warrior walk in, she didn't notice that much. Laying in her nest, resembling a rock or shell, seeing as the way she was curled up.
____

@Pluto
BrambleBlaze yawned as she walked in , she was exhausted ....but also very excited! She couldn't help but have a bright smile on her face , she met her dark forest mentor! Persephone . The she cat was surprisingly nice and shared some of her views ! She couldn't wait to start the real training . Her orbs spotted Lambdream which made her smile even more, she was glad that she had a friend that supported her, and she will make sure to do her best in return. Besides she's never gone off with another feline friend wise and left her in the dust has she? No. She never told any secrets has she? No! She thought that she was a pretty good friend and that lamb should be lucky to have her by her side. lucky to have a cat loyal to the darkforest to be loyal to them. To not betray them. A cat who's one day gonna be as strong as a tigerclan warrior! she should be. A smirk could be seen on her face before shaking her fur and padding over to Lambdream , she had an idea in mind , something she's wanted to do for a while. She wanted to go to the seastones, and not just for the gatherings , she didn't want to be confined in camp any longer! She felt the energy to do the things she really wanted now. Forget her exhaustion "hey lamb.....um...can I ask you something ?" she asked . Trying to figure out the best way to go about this.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 8th, 2019, 08:03 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
BrambleBlaze yawned as she walked in , she was exhausted ....but also very excited! She couldn't help but have a bright smile on her face , she met her dark forest mentor! Persephone . The she cat was surprisingly nice and shared some of her views ! She couldn't wait to start the real training . Her orbs spotted Lambdream which made her smile even more, she was glad that she had a friend that supported her, and she will make sure to do her best in return. Besides she's never gone off with another feline friend wise and left her in the dust has she? No. She never told any secrets has she? No! She thought that she was a pretty good friend and that lamb should be lucky to have her by her side. lucky to have a cat loyal to the darkforest to be loyal to them. To not betray them. A cat who's one day gonna be as strong as a tigerclan warrior! she should be. A smirk could be seen on her face before shaking her fur and padding over to Lambdream , she had an idea in mind , something she's wanted to do for a while. She wanted to go to the seastones, and not just for the gatherings , she didn't want to be confined in camp any longer! She felt the energy to do the things she really wanted now. Forget her exhaustion "hey lamb.....um...can I ask you something ?" she asked . Trying to figure out the best way to go about this.
Lambdreams ears perked up hearing the familiar voice. A soft smile appeared on her maw, raising a brow. "Yeah,...what is it?" She inquired, her tail flicking. She slightly wandered if her friend had a serious question, making her fur bristle slightly. Or, maybe she was just paranoid. It could be a funny, playful question! That would be better, but then again...Lamb flicked her tail. Getting rid of the thoughts.

Old April 8th, 2019, 08:39 PM

Quote:

Lambdreams ears perked up hearing the familiar voice. A soft smile appeared on her maw, raising a brow. "Yeah,...what is it?" She inquired, her tail flicking. She slightly wandered if her friend had a serious question, making her fur bristle slightly. Or, maybe she was just paranoid. It could be a funny, playful question! That would be better, but then again...Lamb flicked her tail. Getting rid of the thoughts.
the mollies stomach clenched ok so far so good she gulped, she's never snook out of camp before, not even when she was a kit since she was too afraid to because of the consequences . She's never gotten in trouble with the clan leader once and shed like to keep that streak.oh to heck with it! she snorted along with the thought " wanna go the seastones with me? It'll be perfect . No Mousebrains to annoy us! We could do what we want there! Just some alone time . " she meowed before her eyes did what twolegs would call the puppy eye trick "pleaaaaase?" she begged with a pout.

Old April 8th, 2019, 09:05 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
the mollies stomach clenched ok so far so good she gulped, she's never snook out of camp before, not even when she was a kit since she was too afraid to because of the consequences . She's never gotten in trouble with the clan leader once and shed like to keep that streak.oh to heck with it! she snorted along with the thought " wanna go the seastones with me? It'll be perfect . No Mousebrains to annoy us! We could do what we want there! Just some alone time . " she meowed before her eyes did what twolegs would call the puppy eye trick "pleaaaaase?" she begged with a pout.
The white felines eyes widened slightly. "Bramble- what if we bccer in trouble?" She asked, her ears folding back slightly. She glanced at the other warriors in the den to see if they heard. Hearing Brambleblaze ask her please, her tail tapped against the ground nervously. After a few moments of uncomfortable silence, she gave a barely noticeable nod. "...Ok, if..if you say so." She agreed. "When are we leaving?" She asked curiously.

Old April 8th, 2019, 09:17 PM

Quote:

The white felines eyes widened slightly. "Bramble- what if we bccer in trouble?" She asked, her ears folding back slightly. She glanced at the other warriors in the den to see if they heard. Hearing Brambleblaze ask her please, her tail tapped against the ground nervously. After a few moments of uncomfortable silence, she gave a barely noticeable nod. "...Ok, if..if you say so." She agreed. "When are we leaving?" She asked curiously.
Her ears perked up and she smiled wide "don't worry if we do I'll take the hit! " she whisper meowed her tail swishing happily as her eyes shined. This will technically be the first time she's been in trouble if they were to be caught.....but like she said, she'll tom up and take the hit,for lamb. Bramble twitched her whiskers with a purr "Now!" she whispered as her tail shot up in the air . She leaped to her paws.

Old April 8th, 2019, 09:35 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Her ears perked up and she smiled wide "don't worry if we do I'll take the hit! " she whisper meowed her tail swishing happily as her eyes shined. This will technically be the first time she's been in trouble if they were to be caught.....but like she said, she'll tom up and take the hit,for lamb. Bramble twitched her whiskers with a purr "Now!" she whispered as her tail shot up in the air . She leaped to her paws.
Now? Lamb thought, letting out a hum. She stood up, her smile appearing once again. "You don't have to take the hit.." She mumbled, glancing to the ground. "You said now, right? Let's go." She grinned.

Old April 21st, 2019, 04:41 PM
yippee!!!

Really ugly starter butt @ItsATryp
__
The white molly slinked her way into the warriors den, tired as she just got back from hunting. She stretched her legs, making her way over to her nest. She circled once before laying down, a light purr coming from her. Lambdream felt so worried, about brambleblaze. She could only hope the other was okay. Yet she couldn't believe she attacked an apprentice, apprentice of all things! It could have been worse I guess.. Lamb thought, flicking her long tail thoughtfully.

Closed Thread