Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Themes and Text Colors: a...
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 12:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 12:34 AM
Caught in a Storm [p]
by Mica
Last post by taillow
Today 12:07 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:39 PM

Old December 10th, 2023, 02:16 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive

Stars above, what a mess. It was true that this cat was trespassing, and that WindClan simply couldn't afford to have strange cats up and about the territory. With the state of the clan and the potential for a plague, this was not a matter the medicine cat took mildly. There had been a reason she had approached this Grey, after all! And sure, she expected some bared fangs and anger from her companions, but never to the degree they were showing here!

It was clear that Grey didn't mean any harm, and really, what could one lost cat do against three warriors and a sassy furball? Well... two warriors, a sassy furball, and a jealous Kitten, judging by the venom thrown poor Grey's way by the ginger tabby. A jealousy that Lightningstorm would be hard pressed to deny didn't make her feel mildly confused... After all, why should she feel like grinning at the fact that Firestorm couldn't even try to hide her obvious anger at her small, teasing call towards the stranger? She had to be careful, otherwise this poor tom was going to end up in the receiving end of a tantrum much like she did when the molly was jealous over the nonexistent relationship between Milknose and herself.

"He's not bothering me, love. Thanks for asking," the healer purred at Poppysong, offering a small grin in his direction before turning her gaze back upon Grey, rolling her eyes good humoredly in an attempt to diffuse the charged atmosphere. "You'll have to excuse my clanmates, Grey. I would say they mean no harm... but, well... It is very much a warrior's job to harm those who might be a threat, and I do hate to tell a lie."

There was a small giggle that escaped her at this, the situation mildly amusing in its own way. At a glance, it really didn't seem as if the loner meant any harm, but it was definitely odd for him to have passed through the scent markers without realizing this place had been claimed by a band of cats, even if you knew nothing about the clan. It made her wonder about just how different the life of a loner must be. To not even consider the possibility that a large group of cats had lay claim to this site? Either that, or he truly was scent blind, as Crowtooth had so eloquently put it. Regardless of the situation, it was definitely not a good spot to be in for the tom, and Lightningstorm couldn't help but feel an inkling of pity. If it had been ignorance that had made him cross into their territory, surely a verbal warning and guidance towards the outskirts would suffice. If he was honest, then they wouldn't see him again, and he would be wiser to the ways of the clans. If not... well... then anyone to spot him would be free to do with him as they wished the next time he came around.

"Tell you what, love. It's obvious that you had no intention to come into a place like this to claim somebody else's home, not after what happened to you. My condolences. I understand the feeling of having your home ripped away from you. In light of that, what say you? We can get you away from our borders and send you off to the outskirts. The way I hear it, many a loner like yourself make their home there. Plenty of prey, simply cats that prefer their own company to that of these chipper mugs you see here. We get to patrol the territory up until the border, and you get sent to a place with hopefully less misunderstandings. Sound like a plan?" the calico asked, a brow raising as her grin grew, playfully tugging at her whiskers.

@Dark [Firestorm] | @Rani [Crowtooth] | @MangofDoom [Poppysong] | @_Eclipse_ [Grey]
| Sorry for the wait. A few surprise roleplays threw a wrench into my priority list. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old December 10th, 2023, 02:43 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive

Stars above, what a mess. It was true that this cat was trespassing, and that WindClan simply couldn't afford to have strange cats up and about the territory. With the state of the clan and the potential for a plague, this was not a matter the medicine cat took mildly. There had been a reason she had approached this Grey, after all! And sure, she expected some bared fangs and anger from her companions, but never to the degree they were showing here!

It was clear that Grey didn't mean any harm, and really, what could one lost cat do against three warriors and a sassy furball? Well... two warriors, a sassy furball, and a jealous Kitten, judging by the venom thrown poor Grey's way by the ginger tabby. A jealousy that Lightningstorm would be hard pressed to deny didn't make her feel mildly confused... After all, why should she feel like grinning at the fact that Firestorm couldn't even try to hide her obvious anger at her small, teasing call towards the stranger? She had to be careful, otherwise this poor tom was going to end up in the receiving end of a tantrum much like she did when the molly was jealous over the nonexistent relationship between Milknose and herself.

"He's not bothering me, love. Thanks for asking," the healer purred at Poppysong, offering a small grin in his direction before turning her gaze back upon Grey, rolling her eyes good humoredly in an attempt to diffuse the charged atmosphere. "You'll have to excuse my clanmates, Grey. I would say they mean no harm... but, well... It is very much a warrior's job to harm those who might be a threat, and I do hate to tell a lie."

There was a small giggle that escaped her at this, the situation mildly amusing in its own way. At a glance, it really didn't seem as if the loner meant any harm, but it was definitely odd for him to have passed through the scent markers without realizing this place had been claimed by a band of cats, even if you knew nothing about the clan. It made her wonder about just how different the life of a loner must be. To not even consider the possibility that a large group of cats had lay claim to this site? Either that, or he truly was scent blind, as Crowtooth had so eloquently put it. Regardless of the situation, it was definitely not a good spot to be in for the tom, and Lightningstorm couldn't help but feel an inkling of pity. If it had been ignorance that had made him cross into their territory, surely a verbal warning and guidance towards the outskirts would suffice. If he was honest, then they wouldn't see him again, and he would be wiser to the ways of the clans. If not... well... then anyone to spot him would be free to do with him as they wished the next time he came around.

"Tell you what, love. It's obvious that you had no intention to come into a place like this to claim somebody else's home, not after what happened to you. My condolences. I understand the feeling of having your home ripped away from you. In light of that, what say you? We can get you away from our borders and send you off to the outskirts. The way I hear it, many a loner like yourself make their home there. Plenty of prey, simply cats that prefer their own company to that of these chipper mugs you see here. We get to patrol the territory up until the border, and you get sent to a place with hopefully less misunderstandings. Sound like a plan?" the calico asked, a brow raising as her grin grew, playfully tugging at her whiskers.

@Dark [Firestorm] | @Rani [Crowtooth] | @MangofDoom [Poppysong] | @_Eclipse_ [Grey]
| Sorry for the wait. A few surprise roleplays threw a wrench into my priority list. |

Grey looked at the she cat with appreciation "that would be lovely, thank you so much, again im so sorry to all of you i had not idea- might Wana test my senses more often, i will try my best from now on not to trespass around here unless any sort of emergency shall Arise."

Toadstoolspore is the leader of Mushroomclan

she has a Semi-open den policy ^^

Last edited by {Victim}; December 10th, 2023 at 02:43 PM.
Old December 11th, 2023, 02:01 AM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive

Firestorm’s expression soured further as Lightningstorm offered for them to lead the tom of of their territory. Unable to contain herself any further, she whipped around and marched until she was right in front of Spots — nose a whisker’s width from the healer’s own. ”Just what in StarClan’s name do you think you’re doing!” she hissed in a hushed tone, not wanting their other patrol mates to hear ”He can find his own way back without us! Why does he need us to show him the way out!”

Tail lashing furiously behind her at what she felt was a ridiculous suggestion, she used a paw and attempted to thump it against Lightningstorm’s chest. ”Even if he did say he was peaceful, you can’t just be reckless like that! What if he changed his mind and attempted to attack you? Gosh dammit Spots, can’tcha think about the clan!? You’re important to m- you’re important. You can’t just put yourself in potential danger!”

Okay, her anger wasn’t very justified, but she didn’t care about that right now. The orange tabby just couldn’t wrap her head around why Spots was so insistent on sticking up for the tom when he was clearly in the wrong, regardless of whether or not he “didn’t know”. ”You two gon’head an’ take whatshisface to tha border. I’m staying here with Spots.” Firestorm said to her patrolmates before turning back to the healer that she was very not happy with. ”You will be stayin’ here wimme while we wait. Unless ya jus’ can’go without seeing his handsome face.” She growled threatningly. Okay, maybe the “handsome” comment was getting to her a bit more than it should but that didn’t matter. She was mad at Lightningstorm right now and as such, the calico would not be leaving her sight.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune @_Eclipse_ @MangofDoom @Rani Breaking post order for jealous Firestorm. I was going to add more at the beginning but I forgot so whoops]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old December 11th, 2023, 08:37 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

ShadowClan/ThunderClan Re: WindClan Territory

toby
Toby found the name rather interesting and repeated it a couple of time in his head. sounds like rift’fall.. quirking a brow at his next question he couldn’t help but laugh. It’s simple really. I’m just tired of being alone and having to deal with the struggles of my problems. A cat like me can’t be on his own forever ya know. I may have been on my own since 12 moons but man..it’s been what like 7 moons since then? he shook his head in disbelief makes me wonder how most cats live and die alone. he turned his gaze to thriftfall. Even if I decide to hunker down here by these rocks for now..do you still plan to occasionally come and pester me? he knew other clan cats might come and pester him as well as to be quiet frank they couldn’t do squat because he technically wasn’t hunting nor living on their land.
@Spookez.

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old December 11th, 2023, 09:21 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.
My Mood: Spooky

Thriftfall
@Kass

Thriftfall grumbled at the mention of how weird his name was. He wondered why his mother would even dare name him like that. Well, it matched up with how stupid he was himself.

Looking towards Toby with an irritated but understanding glance, he rolled his eyes. "I could care less if you die alone." He said, no remorse or care in his voice. But he understood how he felt. This was the first cat that ever took the time to talk to him. Well, talk to him about anything that wasn't about the clan or negative things about him...

"Fine. I'll come over here and check up on you to see if you keep up your promise." Surely the cat would cross over into Windclan territory. Then he could kill them and forget all about them. But... he didn't want to kill them.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3
Old December 11th, 2023, 10:00 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Toby
His eyes and face brightened immediately. You’ll come visit me! his appearance looked more like an excited newly apprenticed kitten. Does that mean we’re friends now?! Toby always had the knack of looking into the future with a bright hope. But unfortunately his hopes and dreams crashed and burned long ago along with the death of his sister and mother. such an innocent face hiding away a vastly different person whom relied on an innocent disguise.

So..what’s it like being in windclan? Is it cool and all?
@Spookez.

Old December 11th, 2023, 10:25 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.
My Mood: Spooky

Thriftfall
@Kass

Him? Toby? Friends? Hell no. "I'd rather be friends with a dog before being friends with you." He didn't mean it in a rude way, he just couldn't see himself being friends with a rouge. Well, he couldn't see anyone being friends with him. People would say he would take his anger out on people, or that he was extremely rude. Maybe he just wasn't nice enough to have friends.

He wasn't rushing to change either. Having no friends wasn't as bad as it looks. Dying alone isn't bad either. You don't have to worry about leaving behind foolish people to go cry instead of doing what they're supposed to do.

Sighing, he turned away from Toby to answer his question. "Being in a clan isn't all friends and games. You have to kill other cats for the sake of your clan. You get exiled or killed if you show the slightest of disloyalty." Sure, Windclan was kind of like that. But that was strictly how Shadowclan works. Windclan was just more kind with those rules.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3
Old December 11th, 2023, 01:16 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

toby
@spookez.

well so much for being hopeful I guess. oh yeah if you happen to see someone by the name of rame…send them my way if you can. Knowing him he’ll probably be difficult but just say Toby needs him. it had been a while since Toby had heard that rame was back. And of course as always Toby was out to seek revenge for his sisters death. He blamed rame for everything.

If clans are like that then it’s no different from my life as it is now. So tell me thriftfall have you killed anyone? Because I certainly have. And before you ask no I feel no regret for doing it either. he paused to think about how to word things. If someone betrays their clan I find it valid that they suffer the consequence of death or worse.

Old December 13th, 2023, 12:34 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 43 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Yeah, to Crowtooth Firestorm had the right of the situation over Lighteningstorms kindness. He needed to leave, now, being polite was over this guy was told to go and wasnt and instead just sat around chatting. Grey would go or be made to go, especially after that comment of his.

'unless any sort of emergency shall Arise.'

NO! SCREW OFF! There would be no allowances for ~emergencies~ they'd made it very clear you werent welcome here! Windclan was NOT some shelter for lost in need kittypets they were a clan! A clan that had their own survival to deal with! If Grey was seen again begging from windclan without offering anything in return he'd be see the sharp side of Crowtooth's claws! And that was if he was smart enough to not play around and see them now.

The tom growled low again, stalking close so he loomed over Grey and was one sharp motion from physically making contact. "Don' just 'do yer best', just dont trespass at all kittypet. Youre turnin' yer little tail an' leavin' RIGHT NOW or you'll be regrettin' it. No more chit chattin'." The tom gave a fanged mean grin "Hey, 'll even walk ya to the border. Just start walkin'." Maybe it was instinct or maybe it was anger but at that moment the tom tapped in to the power he didnt quite realize he had yet.

Cold wind rustled his pelt, despite no breeze being present and suddenly a gust of it blew out at Grey. It was a strong wind and if the outsider didnt brace himself he'd be pushed back a bit, like he was shoved despite no one touching him. The gust disappeared as quickly as it came, with no indication of the freak event having occurred besides Crowtooths now windswept fur.

(Power: cold gust was used and final warning was given. If grey isnt moving asap theres gonna be a scrap) @Wally Darling~ @Dark @MangofDoom @Alchemist Kitsune

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; December 13th, 2023 at 12:34 AM.
Old December 13th, 2023, 09:01 AM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 43 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Yeah, to Crowtooth Firestorm had the right of the situation over Lighteningstorms kindness. He needed to leave, now, being polite was over this guy was told to go and wasnt and instead just sat around chatting. Grey would go or be made to go, especially after that comment of his.

'unless any sort of emergency shall Arise.'

NO! SCREW OFF! There would be no allowances for ~emergencies~ they'd made it very clear you werent welcome here! Windclan was NOT some shelter for lost in need kittypets they were a clan! A clan that had their own survival to deal with! If Grey was seen again begging from windclan without offering anything in return he'd be see the sharp side of Crowtooth's claws! And that was if he was smart enough to not play around and see them now.

The tom growled low again, stalking close so he loomed over Grey and was one sharp motion from physically making contact. "Don' just 'do yer best', just dont trespass at all kittypet. Youre turnin' yer little tail an' leavin' RIGHT NOW or you'll be regrettin' it. No more chit chattin'." The tom gave a fanged mean grin "Hey, 'll even walk ya to the border. Just start walkin'." Maybe it was instinct or maybe it was anger but at that moment the tom tapped in to the power he didnt quite realize he had yet.

Cold wind rustled his pelt, despite no breeze being present and suddenly a gust of it blew out at Grey. It was a strong wind and if the outsider didnt brace himself he'd be pushed back a bit, like he was shoved despite no one touching him. The gust disappeared as quickly as it came, with no indication of the freak event having occurred besides Crowtooths now windswept fur.

(Power: cold gust was used and final warning was given. If grey isnt moving asap theres gonna be a scrap) @Wally Darling~ @Dark @MangofDoom @Alchemist Kitsune

Grey understood, he started walking. "what i meant by emergency was if there was a fire heading your way or something like that so i could warn you, just thought i would clarify that". he started padding up aways.

Toadstoolspore is the leader of Mushroomclan

she has a Semi-open den policy ^^