Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
You'll be in my heart
by Estelle
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 09:53 PM
Art Needed 4 Shellsnap
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 09:52 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:51 PM
a mutt that weeps after it...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 09:49 PM
Flower Picking [p]
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 09:47 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 15th, 2022, 07:53 PM
Baby Bi Bi Bi

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

~Streampaw~

The slender apprentice was busy eating a finch. Streampaw was slightly tired of cats bothering her, so she flicked her ear in annoyance as she heard pawsteps, more like pawstomps, coming towards her. Although, she thought that the cat hopping towards her was slightly closer. When she turned back to face whoever it was, her yellow eyes wide, she spotted a HUGE tom running towards her. Streampaw instinctively crouched down and tensed her muscles. Yet, all that was in front of her was Cowpaw. The gentle bear, as she called him. Could've been a horrifying sight if Streampaw wasn't familiar with this exceedingly kind tom. Oh right, he was WindClan's medicine cat now. Streampaw relaxed her muscles and stood back up, hoping to not have looked like a fool. She listened to what Cowpaw had to say. He told her to look for herbs, more specifically poppies. She nodded, hoping that'll be enough for Cowpaw to understand that she understood her. He seemed to be signaling something to her, but she didn't exactly know what it meant.

That question she had seemed to be answered when another large cat started to speak with Streampaw. Crowtooth, a tunneler. He seemed nice when he greeted her, so she didn't exactly mind his presence. Wasn't he also the cat who showed her the tunnels? When he explained where to find poppies, she nodded in response. "I'm fine with that. Even if it does ruin my fur."
@x ghostie @Rani

Please don't be mad at me for not posting or replying very fast. I am not in a great spot right now in school, and I just don't have the motivation for roleplaying. Thank you for reading this signature!

Last edited by DeltaDace; February 15th, 2022 at 07:53 PM.
Old February 15th, 2022, 08:22 PM
dont try to wake me

Default Re: WindClan - Missing & Joining

[ @Moonraven ]

Eldersky stood there silently as the leader spoke back to her. At her paws, Laurelkit and Hickorykit bobbled on their little teeny paws, clambering at one another. The queen moves a paw to gently nudge them closer to her as she keeps her gaze on Twilightstar. Everything she said... Was reasonable enough- At least the she-cat wasn't belittling or bossing her around. But things didn't sit right. Some things.

"Family is everything," she corrects the leader softly. Finally breaking eye-contact for a moment, Eldersky looks down at her kits. "Family, kin, blood relations, or simply the ones you choose to support mean everything. It isn't up to you to dictate that about a cat- and I'm sure that plenty of your warriors, apprentices, queens, kits... Would say the same if asked. You are not everything- But your Clan is. If you want the support then you need to be deserving of it, and this isn't me suggesting that you aren't because you are, and you have been for many moons. But I won't act like I'll love and care for every single cat within the Clan just as much as I care for my brother or my kits. No one here would throw away their families to you when asked to, and if they did then they are not good cats."

With a small sigh, she shakes her head. Twilightstar was asking too much of her, and she wouldn't sit there and deny it or ignore it. "I want to live here for my brother, and for these kits, who should know what their blood means. In being a WindClan cat again everything else which comes with the name should also be mine to carry, of course. Hunting to feed every cat, speaking to defend every cat, and sometimes fighting to defend every cat as well. Of course. But no, you won't tell me that my family should not come before those responsibilities. I would be a dutiful sister and mother, and a responsible WindClan warrior. I can be both, and easily. Don't tell me I can't."

The gray tabby had come quite a way from that energetic youthful girl she'd been once. Where there had been the utmost respect and allegiance to anything this cat in front of her said, once, there was now the passion to push where she needed to. Eldersky wasn't buckling. If Twilightstar was unhappy about this cat's moral compass, that was something for her to live with.
you may remind me after a few days
to reply if you have sent me a message or a post.
Old February 15th, 2022, 09:10 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

@door~
So many things, not enough ... things! The medicine cat scavenged in the back of the den, sorting through what little herbs they had. He had sent out herb patrols, looked a few times for himself - not quite enough luck! No, no, Cowpaw had to worry about the sick cats. He couldn't even treat them... This simply was just propitious! Unacceptable, unacceptable! He lift a frost-bitten stick, gnawing on it nervously to calm his troublesome nerves... (he had to prove himself! what could he do, what could he do? simply not enough..)

There was knocking which really just went unheard. Cowpaw with his hard of hearing and well, general cloudiness - it was only when Palecloud spoke he became aware. A loud thump, a quiet ow, and there was the oversized tom! He blinks at the warrior, smiling brightly. His first proper patient! Oh!! OH!!!! Cowpaw squeaked, scrambling over to stand in front of him. He tilts his head curiously to the side, looking him up and down. There is confusion that overcomes his face. (Part of is due to who this was - face was all a blur but.. due to the voice, he was pretty sure he had a good idea on who it is.) He lifts up a paw, putting it against the side of his forehead. He then brings it down, doing circular motions over his other paw. I am quite confused! You do not seem physically wounded? Am I missing it? Do tell, do tell. What is wrong, Palecloud? Cowpaw inquires, moving to sit on a spare nest he had remade.

He pats the one next to him, signaling for Palecloud to sit with him. He had the feeling this well, this wasn't physical, was it?

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc

Last edited by wolfie; February 15th, 2022 at 09:27 PM.
Old February 15th, 2022, 09:38 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Cowpaw let out a happy squeak, excitement brewing in his limbs. (Rockwing and him could talk later!! He had!! to BUILD!!!) Doing a spin, his gaze sweeps over the crowd of cats. The first cats he lands onto are... Smokepaw! Acornnose! Snowypaw! He blinks, this wasn't entirely what he suspected. Entirely unsure if it was wise to have apprentices do heavy-lifting jobs but, well, they could be in it for the experience!!! Nodding to himself, the tom bounds into crowd. Twilightstar is speaking about, hunting, oh, oh - hm, he - aaah, it was a shame there were not two Cowpaws. Then he could help! Unfortunately, he really didn't get hunting. (He probably needed to learn that soon, eek. )

It takes him a second to find Smokepaw - having to go off of body appearance was... hard, frustrating but Cowpaw made do. He stops right in front of him, practically bouncing up and down. Gently, he taps a paw against his chest. Taking a step back, Will you help me with the extension? That would be so very nice! Quickly, after he receives an answer, he searches out... Acornnose!! [ @Clock Dragonshifter ]

Which is relatively easy when Cowpaw almost slams against him. Tap, tap, he touches the warrior's shoulder. Similar gestures, practically repeating what he said to Smokepaw. Will you help me with the extension? He stumbles, almost messing up a sign, this tom was a bit intimidating. When an answer is received... he is off!!! [ @Rockfall ]

Oh, he should not run around so quickly. Snowypaw is easy to spot with their white fur, thank Stars!!! Cowpaw makes sure to greet them with a beaming grin, when he comes to a halt in front of them - he's out of breath. Coldness displaying in the air, he nods up and down. As if trying to get a point across where there isn't much context. Then, he gently taps them on their chest. Will you help me with the extension, please? Another answer is received, he is done, no more scavenging, off he goes! [ @spade ]

Which actually just means the medicine cat begins to bounce up and down in front of the crowd, waiting for them to come with. They! Were! Going! To! Build!

wait.

starclan, cowpaw barely had a lick of knowledge how to make an extension. this would be fine. they had a warrior with them!,,, mmhm.

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc

Last edited by wolfie; February 15th, 2022 at 09:38 PM.
Old February 15th, 2022, 09:50 PM

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Midnightpaw dozed in the clearing
(Closed)
Old February 15th, 2022, 10:02 PM
Matching with @/Mica

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

@x ghostie
After a brief (and exhausting) conversation with his apprentice, Acornnose was excited to finally head back out of camp and explore a little more. Maybe sneak back to the Thunderglade when Timberwolf (ugh) wasn't there and actually catch a mouse. Make up for his lost catch from earlier.

That was until the largest apprentice Acrornnose has ever seen nearly barreled him over. Stars what were they feeding this kid?! The black and white tom was already towering over him, and he clearly had a few more moons of growth left. Yeesh. Acornnose marveled at the bright-eyed cat a moment too long before recognizing him. Cowpaw! Rockwing's brother, I think he's some sort of high rank now...

He blinked in surprise at Cowpaw's question. Extension? He sent a glance over to the medicine cats den, taking note of its current size. It looked fine to him? Why would they need an extension? And why have Acornnose help? Couldn't Cowpaw ask more of his apprentice buddies?

He opened his mouth to decline, maybe make up some excuse about just returning from a strenuous hunting patrol... maybe pretend to have some deadly illness that prevents him from manual labor... but the kid just looked so jazzed. And he wanted Acornnose to help, rather than wanting him to leave him alone. Who was the warrior to deny this one harmless request?

"Sure, but I want you to work some of your high rank magic to get me out of the next patrol I'm assigned to." He joked, sauntering over to the medicine cats den to wait for the others.

Last edited by Poprock; February 15th, 2022 at 10:03 PM.
Old February 16th, 2022, 02:57 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@BILL.

(Sorry for the late starter!)

Emberwater sat in the clearing, slowly bringing his tongue across his tabby ginger fur. The icy breeze shook him as he stood up, done with his grooming. He shook out his pelt, flinching as the cold wind whipped his briefly exposed skin. Cats were delicate creatures, the tom knew that. They always pretended to be strong, but really, they were very vulnerable. The sound of the thunderpath echoed in the warrior's mind and he shuddered. His sister had died on the thunderpath. He'd found her flattened-out body when he'd been hunting with Ashwing.

Emberwater wiped the memory from his mind, suddenly embracing the cold. It was a welcome distraction. There were sure a lot of pleasant things to think about, with Ashwing expecting kits and such, but he knew the negative thoughts would keep coming. It had been moons ago since his sister, Nectarbreeze, had died, but the rumble of the monter's was still fresh in his head.

Last edited by starry; February 16th, 2022 at 10:07 AM.
Old February 16th, 2022, 06:39 AM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Having just returned to her den, the leader had been grooming out her fur in order to calm her nerves which were fried. She twisted her head around, swinging her only eye over to the wide opening in her den when she saw Dustypaw walk in. Fixing her posture to sit more comfortably, she perked her ears up while nodding to the she-cat. "I'm all ears, what's wrong?"
Dustypaw sat down and curled her tail over her paws. She had been expecting Twilightstar to be with another warrior, or even Cowpaw himself, but she was alone in the den. It seemed her Clanmates didn’t share the same concerns she had. Which meant Dustypaw would have to work even harder to win Twilightstar over.

“Twilightstar, I’m worried about the Clan’s safety. Cowpaw’s only an apprentice, and I don’t know if he’s had proper time to study all the herbs that a medicine cat uses, or knows where all these herbs are to begin with. Has StarClan been teaching him? Or has he told you he has enough experience? I just need to know he’s qualified.”
Old February 16th, 2022, 07:57 AM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

~Smokepaw~
The apprentice sat with perked ears as he fidgeted with his paws, when Cowpaw came towards him asking for him to help with expanding the medicine cat den. The tomcat smiled widely nodding his head, "Of course, I'll help!" he mewed as he jumped up excitedly, before running towards the medicine den as Cowpaw asked more cats for help. Seeing AcornNose already waiting he greatest the older cat with a smile and a small hello as he sat next to them and shuffled his paws being unable to sit still.

@x ghostie
@Rockfall
(Sorry mine are shorter than yours qwq)
Old February 16th, 2022, 06:13 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

~ WOLFFANG ~

Wolffang thought that Bravebird would be a good mentor to Fernpaw. She seemed to be doing her best to encourage him, which was a good thing. Although hopefully, she would take training seriously. A little fun here and there wasn't a bad thing - especially for a cat like Fernpaw. But WindClan desperately needed strength. Wolffang paid more attention to Twilightstar as she spoke and then closed the meeting. A sick kit was being taken under her wing, the medicine den was going to get an extension, and a hunting patrol was needed. Yes! Twilightstar was pointing out the patrol punishments. And she was making them harsher. Wolffang nodded in agreement to what she was saying. It seemed like he wouldn't have to talk to her after all.

Cowpaw was choosing cats to help repair the medicine cat's den. Wolffang stood up, dipping his head respectfully. "If there is room for another cat on the hunting patrols, I will go," he meowed.

@Moonraven @tulle

Want a short story written for you? Click this link!
Closed Thread