Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Go to first new post RiverClan Resources
by taillow
Last post by Fits
Today 01:56 PM
PeachesXRatheart (aka...
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 01:55 PM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 01:52 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 01:52 PM
Moonfall Lake
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 01:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 30th, 2017, 08:21 PM

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Dawn was not Obsidiansky's favorite time of day. As a matter of fact, he much preferred evenings to mornings, and while he knew it was necessary to get up this early-- prey was always best first thing in the morning-- it always took him a while to get started. As a kit and young apprentice he had eaten first and even now, that habit stuck with him. Thankfully it was beginning to fade and he no longer felt tempted to do so. Tired, and feeling like he should have gotten more sleep, the tom wondered if he would be grumpier then normal in the mornings. These were the days it was hard to be optimistic.

He doubted there was a cat alive who was able to be so happy first thing in the morning. Yawning, his spine curved into a neat arch as he once again stretched out, muscles sore from the previous day. He hadn't done much. Maybe they were just sore from lack of use. That seemed pretty accurate, right? He supposed so. The three cats who had arrived yesterday suddenly came to his mind, as well as the tom who he had met for the first time... Larkmark? Yes, it had been Larkmark. That was an interesting name. He'd heard cats having the prefix 'Lark' for a long time, but 'Larkmark' was a name that he certainly hadn't expected to hear in his lifetime. It'd never even come to mind.

Which he wouldn't be telling the cat. It might seem rude. Had the others gotten a good night's sleep? He hoped so, he felt as though he'd been sleeping for days and yet was still as exhausted as yesterday. Was that even possible? Yesterday he would have said no, but from the way that he was feeling this morning it was probably a yes. The sky was still all sorts of colors, mixing together to make one beautiful mixture. The rust-red parts reminded him of Infernosky's pelt... one of the most unique he had seen before. How was it even possible to look like that? And, the softer colors reminded him of Russel, the brighter ones of Jitter.

Somehow they seemed to suit their personalities. Obsidiansky decided to wait just a little while before going to hunt, his senses would be more awake once the sun was a little higher in the sky and the sky was it's normal shade of blue. Such a pretty color. He liked the colors of the sunrise, but the early morning annoyance was what always bothered him. Was there ever a cheerful cat in the mornings? Probably not. And yet if there was, it would be odd at the same time. Everyone was often grumpy and disoriented in the mornings. And Obsidiansky was definitely, definitely no exception. He seemed to be more so then others, even. To take his mind off of how exhausted he still was, Obsidiansky stared at the blood red sun rising over the trees and sunk into his thoughts.

@InfernoFlicker @bad company
{sounds good to me!}

Infernosky was stirred from her sleep by a beam of light coming in through the brambles of the warriors den directly on her face. The morning light speckled her fur as if sections of her fur was lit with fire. Her hazel hues blinked themselves into waking, and, after taking a couple moments to remember where she was, what she had done the previous day, and what she was to do next, she slowly heaved herself from her moss-bed, stretched her spine into a nice crescent, and bared her fangs and tongue in a long, deep yawn. After this, she relaxed and shook her pelt out, ready to start the day. She looked around; many of the warriors were already gone from their beds or stirring. For a moment, this surprised Infernosky, because she was usually always awake before dawn, and thus, before the rest of the clan. Yet, she had to give herself some slack; a lot happened yesterday, and this would be the first time she had even gotten any well-deserved rest in several long days. She still felt heavy and tired, but refreshed, nonetheless. With a contented exhale through her nose, she tiptoed around the other beds and emerged into the morning sunlight which was illuminating the camp with a soft orange glow.

Russel, she assumed, was still sleeping. To be fair, he wasn't used to an early clan-cat schedule, yet. She would let him sleep in a little longer; after all, she did tell him that he had most of the day off. She also let Jitterbug catch up on her rest as well; the more well-rested the little tortie was, the better. Not only was it healthier for her age, and more peaceful, but her...condition didn't flare up as often when she had enough sleep. That always concerned Inferno---what if she starts talking to something that isn't there...in front of the other apprentices? They would laugh and jeer her for it for sure. That was definitely something she needed to discuss with the medicine cat...within a few weeks. She wanted to get settled into the clan first.

Remembering her schedule, she looked around for the cat she was to go hunting with during the morning; Larkmark. She didn't see him yet, however, she did see Obsidiansky, sitting in the morning light, looking unpleased to be up this early. As was most of the cat's feelings around here about getting up early. It did strike the long-haired tabby as amusing, and she delicately strolled his way, before dipping her head in a curt good-morning gesture, "Hello, Obsidiansky. I hope you slept well."

At this moment, her stomach made an obnoxious noise; a wail of hunger. Infernosky definitely needed to eat if she were to be any successful hunting. She felt bad about eating before providing, but she was no fool of a feline, and she figured that it would be better for her to eat first, and make up for it later, than to waste away being an unhelpful hunter.

A good deal embarrassed by her stomach's protest, she cleared her throat, "Ehm...join me for breakfast? I'm going out for an early hunt and a brief training session with Larkmark to catch up on my techniques; have you seen him this morning?" She mrrowed this to the tom as she lead the way to the fresh-kill pile.

@bad company @Lonestar23
Old April 30th, 2017, 08:28 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdrop View Post
He smiled and dipped his head. "It's no problem. Are you ok?" He asked kindly. He tapped his claws on the ground silently as he waited for an answer from the young warrior
She blushed. "Yah I'm fine..thanks." The silvery feline looked up at the other warrior. Wow... She realized she was staring at him and tore her eyes away quickly. "I...um..." Dang it Ferncreek! You're such a mess! "Where you uh...hunting...or on patrol...or uh- I'm sorry. That tumble just really fazed me. Darn these long legs!" She stomped on the ground in frustration.
Old April 30th, 2017, 08:41 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
She blushed. "Yah I'm fine..thanks." The silvery feline looked up at the other warrior. Wow... She realized she was staring at him and tore her eyes away quickly. "I...um..." Dang it Ferncreek! You're such a mess! "Where you uh...hunting...or on patrol...or uh- I'm sorry. That tumble just really fazed me. Darn these long legs!" She stomped on the ground in frustration.
He chuckled and said "I was hunting." He scratched his ear before settling and breathing softly
Old April 30th, 2017, 08:52 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
Spottedheart gasped and ran back in the Nursery, a worried expression on her face, only to find out that her dear Skeletonkit was fearfully shaking his pelt off, the smallest of droplets releasing their grasp from his pelt. She began to chuckle slightly, "Oh, my dear. That's rain. You should be grateful. We haven't had much rain.", looking at the vole that had fallen onto the ground. "..but I suggest you give that piece of fresh-kill to the elders, or someone else besides yourself." Giving him a small nudge on the shoulder, she leaned in to whisper into his ear, at a tone so soft, no one else could hear but her son. "If you think of others before yourself, it shall make you a worthy deputy, even leader, if you truly want it."
Skeletonkit nodded. He'd heard of rain, but it was strange and kind of scary. He pressed against Spottedheart's pelt. He gave her a doubtful glance.
“B-but Mama, the elders scare me.” he whispered, poking the vole with one claw. He didn't see how giving the elders a piece of meat would make him leader. Anyway, the thought of standing up and addressing WindClan, that also scared him. He didn't want that. No. “Oh.” he grabbed the vole and dropped it at his mother's paws. “You're not me, and you deserve it.” he said, backing up a little. He purred, tilting his head and wondering how she would react. He loved his mother, but sometimes, she confused him a little. Skeletonkit's golden amber eyes glinted in the pale light, full of curiosity and excitement. “Why do we need rain? Doesn't rain make everything brown and slippy-dippy?” he asked, giggling. He often did that with his words, and asked questions in the least expected order.
Old April 30th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Wolfwave

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raywood View Post
(Ummmmmm hi all I have no clue how to start this off so sorry new here this is all.) Creampaw popped into the nursery quietly. Her small, cream colored paws left tiny indentations, she was a short and fluffy cat with blue eyes. (That is me so sorry about being so clueless this whole thing confuses me so sorry if I am in the wrong place. Forgive me for being so clueless lol.)

Last edited by Wolfwave42; April 30th, 2017 at 08:59 PM.
Old April 30th, 2017, 09:06 PM
i luv u

Quote:
He chuckled and said "I was hunting." He scratched his ear before settling and breathing softly
Fern creek gathered her courage and asked, "I was hunting to. Do you want continue together?"
Old April 30th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Fern creek gathered her courage and asked, "I was hunting to. Do you want continue together?"
He nodded and purred "gladly." He got up and started padding towards farther into the territory of wind clan.
Old April 30th, 2017, 09:54 PM
i luv u

Quote:
He nodded and purred "gladly." He got up and started padding towards farther into the territory of wind clan.
She sighed quietly and wistfully. She padded after him in long strides. Ferncreek stopped Breezewind. She sniffed the air and caught a rabbit scent. Scanning the area she tensed her muscles. She found it and stalked it quietly. But her nervous scent gave her away and the rabbit bolted. Ferncreek gave chase, her long powerful legs propeling her at a great speed. She pounced and stood up with the dead prey in her mouth.
Old April 30th, 2017, 10:02 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
She sighed quietly and wistfully. She padded after him in long strides. Ferncreek stopped Breezewind. She sniffed the air and caught a rabbit scent. Scanning the area she tensed her muscles. She found it and stalked it quietly. But her nervous scent gave her away and the rabbit bolted. Ferncreek gave chase, her long powerful legs propeling her at a great speed. She pounced and stood up with the dead prey in her mouth.
He smiled "good job." He purred and rubbed against her cheek, flirting.
Old April 30th, 2017, 11:27 PM
i luv u

Quote:
He smiled "good job." He purred and rubbed against her cheek, flirting.
The young she-cat felt a chill of pleasure run down her spine at his touch. Blushing she set down the fresh prey. "Thanks. Sometimes long legs come in handy." She laughed a little. "I'm sure your not to bad yourself. Come on show me what your got." Ferncreek buried her kill and walked past Breezewind, grazing his flank with her tail. She turned her blue gaze back around to see his reaction. "Come on!" she smiled.