Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
A kits hidden home....
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:32 PM
surprise !!! [ p ]
Last post by Rose
Today 09:30 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 09:29 PM
Blue has a question!
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 09:20 PM
Can I mommy?
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 09:19 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 16th, 2022, 06:26 PM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Whitefeather twitched her tail irritably. She didn't know why she had to sit through these meetings when she wasn't even allowed to help her clan fight and hunt. Just because she was old didn't mean she was useless!
(open)
Iḿ so sorry about taking such a long break, I wasn feeling emotionally well, and then made a big move to a new state. I am going to start over with all new characters. All my other cats can be remembered, or talked about, but I will not be using them anymore. If anyone can update me on what happened while I was gone, that would be really helpful, and I love roleplaying with everyone on site.
Old February 16th, 2022, 06:58 PM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Palecloud is great at reading people. The guy could look at somebody’s eyes for two seconds, just to recognize what they’re looking at, and their movement pattern, and get a good idea of what they’re feeling. The pale tom had learned to adapt, by learning and observing what eye movement patterns are associated with which emotions. And also pupil size, and size change patterns, and… there’s quite a bit of info you need to have to read someone by just their eyes. Most times he just uses other factors though. However, as a wave of confusion swep over Cowpaw’s face, it wasn’t very hard to tell that he was puzzled at the absence of wounds upon the light-gray tom before the spotted tom. It was a funny scene. A less than average tom standing before a cat who was probably the size of Dawnstar,, maybe. It was honestly a bit fearful. His green eyes flew left and right, dancing around as Cowpaw motioned his paws about. He gave a nervous chuckle, glancing up at Cowpaw before speaking in his small, yet hearable voice. “Well, you may have guessed already b-but there’s nothing physically wrong with me. It moreso uh, up here.” He gently tapped the side of his head, casting a quick, fleeting glance behind Cowpaw, catching a glance at the rest of the den before meeting his gaze again.

The green-eyed Birman watched, his short, fluffy tail wrenching up behind his back. Why am I so terrified of cats larger than me? He’s not even a bad guy, Starclan wouldn’t have chosen him as a medicine cat if otherwise. He began to space out, but was quickly torn from his own little world as Cowpaw motioned for the tom to site beside him. He sat, smiling slightly up at the spotted tom as he spoke. “Well, Willowsky is having kits soon. I’m not ready to be a father. And I mean no offense to the love of my life, but I just worry. WHat if I make them hate me or something? What if I cause them to run away? What if they get in trouble?” His breath hitched, but the light-furred warrior quickly got a grip on himself and recovered from his halt.

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Old February 16th, 2022, 07:39 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Bravebird
She hadn't expected those she had called to join her call to action. Bravebird was young, she was known as rather stubborn and hot-headed at times, never once biting her tongue on important issues. At the appearance of Beastpaw - wasn't he one of Twilightstar's sons? - followed closely by Toadpounce, and then Wolffang of all cats. She couldn't dismiss the look of surprise as her heard turned to glance at the tom. Something about it made pride stir in her chest. Perhaps with Wolffang deciding to tag along, it would make it easier for Fernpaw to be persuade to leave camp.

A grateful smile stretched across her face as she nodded to each of them. "Of course," she replied to Wolffang, not being able to help the smirk that stretched across her face. "Better live up to that speech. Even though you're not deputy anymore, I'll have your tail if I see you slacking off." Her words were meant with a playful tune as she knew firsthand how little Wolffang slacked off. He didn't at all, actually - one of the qualities she most admired in her superior.

Gently the warrior attempted to lay her tail across Fernpaw's back in a bit of encouragement, hoping that the young tom wouldn't mind being roped in as going on the patrol. Hopefully Toadpounce's apprentice would arrive soon, and they could get going - the sooner they all left the sooner they would be able to serve their Clan with a (hopefully) bountiful harvest. "I believe it will be myself, Wolffang, Toadpounce, Beastpaw, and Fernpaw, on the patrol; as well as Toadpounce's apprentice." She lifted her voice so that it carried itself towards the lilac-furred leader.

...Was that too many cats? Maybe it was good to have the numbers incase anything happened. ShadowClan had been awfully quiet lately, but it only served to make Bravebird's fur prickle with unease.Blue hues lingered on Twilightstar as she awaited confirmation that they were good to go.

@TheNyanCatMinecart @Ravensong @Pheasantflight @BILL. @Moonraven

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
my character's actions/thoughts are not my own; please do not take them as such ♥

Old February 16th, 2022, 07:55 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

The chubby she-cats perked up from where she had seat just outside the apprentice den. She was all that overjoyed to go out hunting for a number of reasons, but got up and padded over to Spots when she noticed he was looking around. The molly hadn't really cared about clan ranks and whatnot, she didn't really like doing anything that didn't involve her family. But she couldn't be with her family if she didn't learn.

Lionpaw noticed that the happysad apprentice was back, Lionpaw hasn't seen them since she was a kit. She'd see if they wanted to play with her and Beastpaw, of course, after she got done doing a patrol that she had not a clue how to do with Spots. She saw her sister, Midnightpaw, but she wasn't making any effort to interact with her or any of their siblings, so Lionpaw buried her hurt and focused on the family that seemed to be her instead, like Beastpaw!

This patrol should be fun since Beastpaw was tagging along. "I'm here," The short lilac meowed, padding in between her mentor's legs to get to Beastpaw so she could butt her head against his. "You should just ask our Mama if Spots can be your mentor too, then we can train together all the time," Lionpaw told Beastpaw with a smile. Her ears perked up when Wolffang asked to join the patrol. Oh! Hey, he was Leechpaw's mentor. She would have asked if Leechpaw could tag along if Bravecat hadn't started speaking. It seemed like she had her patrol set up...poo. Maybe next time she could get Leechpaw to come along.
@Pheasantflight @Ravensong @tulle @TheNyanCatMinecart

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old February 16th, 2022, 08:04 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Was he okay? When was he ever okay? Fernpaw stared at Wolffang as he approached, struggling for words. No, he wasn't fine. Coming back only to lose Wolffang as deputy hit harder than it should've. A part of him knew he was being unreasonable, he knew and yet..

Fernpaw swallowed. He really did not like this. "I.. just wasn't expecting.. that." It sucked. it really did, to lose part of that sense of security. Maybe when the new deputy was named he'd feel better about the situation. "It's.. weird." To put it lightly. After ShadowClan being nothing but terrible, he couldn't help but be worried about Twilightstar - what if something happened to her again, before she appointed a replacement?

He shoved that thought aside quickly, reaching to brush his nose against Wolffang's shoulder before the older tom's attention shifted away. "Thanks." For everything, for checking in. Wolffang might not be leader material but he sure was a good dude.

[ @TheNyanCatMinecart ]

Fernpaw wasn't sure what Bravebird was planning, and was even less sure about how he felt about her making things 'fun.' Nothing against her -- but it seemed like a strange choice. He recalled Owltalon's sternness, trying to keep an overactive apprentice in line, how bright and cheery every day seemed. Not a care in the world.

Now, the thought of leaving camp made him sick. He knew they were planning patrols, distantly Twilightstar warned of exile. Bravebird seemed intent on setting things up, and it felt like there were a lot of cats (most, he barely recognized) -- his heart pounded in his chest. At least Wolffang would be there...

Not having much to input, he dipped his head in acknowledgement and waited for Bravebird to head out. "Sounds like a plan."

[ @tulle ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 17th, 2022, 05:36 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@BeeDee

[Dappledflight]

She smiled as she listened to her daughter´s enthusiastic conversation. ¨The time will come, but for now, you get to stay here with me¨ She purred.

How old is Maple?)
Go to my profile to see my cats!!

Last edited by CloudDOuG; February 17th, 2022 at 05:38 PM.
Old February 17th, 2022, 06:33 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Robinfeather walked into the camp, carrying a clump of dead flowers. The flowers were curled into each other, and smelled like monster blood that the two-legs would pour into the monsters. “What kind of creature kills plants when it bleeds!” She laughed to herself, remembering how some of a small amount of the blood was pooled on the ground, with dead plants around it. She wondered if anyone else would find such a random thing interesting.
Old February 17th, 2022, 08:07 PM
ONLY IN OHIO11!!!!1

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

(Perchclaw)

Perchclaw walked into the den, "Hello.." Her old voice was cracked with age, "I hope there are kits ar-around" She mewed,, she loved kits, which was rare for an elder, She curled up in her den, "I hope to tell a story" She meowed, "Any k-kits around?" She purred,

(Feel free for any elders or kits to interact with Perchclaw, my new oc, she does not want apps to interact with her)

Last edited by stardust.; February 17th, 2022 at 08:08 PM.
Old February 18th, 2022, 09:17 AM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Adder Rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenDays View Post
Mouse’claw caught the other warriors glance, giving a brief nod, following Slate’frost to the other side of the Adder’rocks.
Surely there needed to be some prey around here, but that rabbit was the only thing he had seen all day.
Sniffing around he caught no scents of prey, just the stale scents of previous clanmates passing through and a few stale snake scents.
Gazing under a rock for a brief moment, tail twitching, he saw a pair of large beady yellow eyes staring right at him. “Snake!” he yelled jumping back right before the adder jumped at him.
(Would you please ignore how late I responded to this?! I'm so sorry!! I didn't see it-)

--Slatefrost--

Slatefrost had been stinking underneath the great rocks, using his nose as a guide, when he heard Mouseclaw yell about a snake. Whipping around, Slatefrost turned just in time to see a snake leap out at the other cat. Slatefrost didn't even think. He just did. Pouncing, the warrior knocked the snake out of the air clumsily, slamming it down against a rock. It went limp, killed instantly. Slatefrost turned shakily, blinking rapidly in shock. "I guess we should be more aware of our surroundings," he mumbled, still unsure of what he had just done. Had he just killed an snake? Slatefrost didn't know.

Turning, again, Slatefrost resumed his prowl of the rocks, leaving Mouseclaw to his own devices. But he made sure to stick somewhat close to the other cat. He had scared off Mouseclaw's catch earlier, if anybody was to catch a rabbit now it had to be Mouseclaw, not him. Slatefrost narrowed his eyes, catching a faint, just barely there whiff of rabbit. Alright...maybe he was on to something now.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•
Old February 18th, 2022, 09:30 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

// open

Flurrywind limped into the nursery, feeling a thrill of excitement. She was going to have kits in this den. This exact den, and it was.... it was an exhilarating feeling. ''I can't wait to meet you, little babies.'' She said softly, front paws drumming the floor in anxiousness. Picking a vacant nest in the center of the nursery (so her precious litter would be warm), she dropped the magpie she was carrying, and began to strip it of it's feathers, blanketing her nest in black and white feathers. She had some extra, so she decided to divvy it up between her neighboring nests, leaving it soft and feathery for the queen and kits who lived there. It felt good, but soon she would have kittens. Kittens!

[first post of being preggers!!]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Closed Thread