Last post by kenjaku
Today 08:07 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 07:59 PM

Old August 7th, 2023, 11:14 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: pictures capture memories that will not be forgotten...
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

HOUNDHUNTER
Death: Reversed
Pronouns: Haunt/Hauntself || Massive black and white cat with heavy flank scarring, orange and green eyes.
Purrk: Beefed Up || Tier 1
[ ➥ MENTION(S): @Undertaker ]

Ask them? Interesting. If someone wasn’t set in stone though them what was the point of a prize to begin with? Yet Houndhunter didn’t argue, nodding to the leader as she spoke once more, awaiting her closing statement as Houndhunter’s eyes inspected the dens walls once more. Hm, it was an interesting place that’s for sure. Yet Houndhunter had nothing to add. There was no true reason to speak and haunt was just fine with that, but respectfully was underway, was it not? The black and white cat stood, giving a small head dip towards the slightly smaller shecat. Tail flicking to the left, once. “None remain, Dawnstar.” Trying to sound as respectful as possible, not an easy task for most in this star forsaken clan. Turning and exiting the den’s entrance, leaving the other cat to brew in the darkness of it. Houndhunter was one who enjoyed keeping on schedule, and a trip to the heartlands was underway.
It's better we leave it and give it some time..”

--
✰ [ get to know me ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old August 8th, 2023, 08:13 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Darkcloud nodded politely "Thank you Dawnstar and yes that's all I shall take my leave now" she said emotionlessly and with a respectful dip of her head quietly left the leader's den.

@Undertaker

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old August 10th, 2023, 09:33 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]

This was going to be a quick visit. The leader had too much on her plate for him to dwell in the den more than he needed. He debated if this was really needed, but he could only assume she'd enjoy this gift he was going to present.

Taking a deep inhale, the Enforcer spoke out into the darkness. "Dawnstar, it's Hawkbite. I have a gift for you, that is all. May I present it to you?"

@Undertaker

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 11th, 2023, 07:34 PM
Moonraven's brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]

This was going to be a quick visit. The leader had too much on her plate for him to dwell in the den more than he needed. He debated if t really needed, but he could only assume she'd enjoy this gift he was going to present.

Taking a deep inhale, the Enforcer spoke out into the darkness. "Dawnstar, it's Hawkbite. I have a gift for you, that is all. May I present it to you?"

@Undertaker

A low growl rumbled within her chest at the sound of her name. As much as she'd rather not deal with anyone right now, it was extremely hard not o be enticed at word present. The leader was likened to a crow and shiny things when it came to collecting gifts. She knew that these gifts didn't have any real sentimental value, her clanmates didn't gift them to her out of the goodness of their heart or because they liked it.

It was because they wanted to be in her good graces. "Yes, enter," Dawnstar responded as she sat up in her nest.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old August 15th, 2023, 10:49 AM
Just A Fossil

My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]

The Enforcer picked up his gift then pushed his way into the den. Once inside, it took a moment for his green eyes to adjust to the dim lighting, but once it did, he met Dawnstar's massive figure with confidence.

[x]
Silently, Hawkbite dropped his gift and rolled it towards Dawnstar. A green eyeball stopped rolling at her paws before he spoke. It was clean, clearly he'd taken care of the gift before he'd offered it to the leader.

"What ThunderClan did to Ivysnake is. . . cowardly. I know this doesn't come close to making up for the loss, but we can tear them part from part until we redeem our loss. A eye for starts-" Hawkbite paused, the anger in his tone was hard to mask. "-from a warrior Bumblestar seemed to have favored strongly with the reaction she gave at the end of the battle," Hawkbite made sure to note the significance of Bumblestar in this. "While a death would've been nice, I was cut off by a their medicine cats and another one of their warriors," Hawkbite spoke through gritted teeth, letting out a small sigh at the end of that statement. "Bumblestar can forever stare at a reminder of what she's done."

"Anyway, I know we're all sore still, so I'll leave you to rest if you'd like," Hawkbite's tone shifted back towards his normal respectful one. He rose to his paws, ready to exit if nothing else was needed.

@Undertaker

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; August 15th, 2023 at 10:50 AM.
Old August 24th, 2023, 08:31 PM
Moonraven's brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]

The Enforcer picked up his gift then pushed his way into the den. Once inside, it took a moment for his green eyes to adjust to the dim lighting, but once it did, he met Dawnstar's massive figure with confidence.

[x]
Silently, Hawkbite dropped his gift and rolled it towards Dawnstar. A green eyeball stopped rolling at her paws before he spoke. It was clean, clearly he'd taken care of the gift before he'd offered it to the leader.

"What ThunderClan did to Ivysnake is. . . cowardly. I know this doesn't come close to making up for the loss, but we can tear them part from part until we redeem our loss. A eye for starts-" Hawkbite paused, the anger in his tone was hard to mask. "-from a warrior Bumblestar seemed to have favored strongly with the reaction she gave at the end of the battle," Hawkbite made sure to note the significance of Bumblestar in this. "While a death would've been nice, I was cut off by a their medicine cats and another one of their warriors," Hawkbite spoke through gritted teeth, letting out a small sigh at the end of that statement. "Bumblestar can forever stare at a reminder of what she's done."

"Anyway, I know we're all sore still, so I'll leave you to rest if you'd like," Hawkbite's tone shifted back towards his normal respectful one. He rose to his paws, ready to exit if nothing else was needed.

@Undertaker

Ohhhh! Something new! The clan leader's tail jerked upright over her back as she rose watching her new gift roll towards her front paw. Dawnstar was immediately intrigued as she gently reached out with a forepaw to turn the eye over so that it was facing her. If the leader's tail could wag it would have been. She loved it when her clanmates got a bit more creative with their gifts.

However, at the mention of her daughter, all amusement, and mirth drained from the leader's body. Her tail sagged and her ears drooped against her head. The appeal in her amber orbs turned into icy rage as she sat down again, drawing her paw away from the gift to keep her semi-unsheathed claws from puncturing it. Just the mere thought of how Ivysnake had died made her want to run her claws through someone's pelt.

"Thank you for the thoughtful gift." Dawnstar sighed, swallowing her ire as she was trying to keep from taking her temper out on the tom who meant well. Ivysnake would remain a sore subject for Dawnstar for a while. "Perhaps taking that brat's clan apart piece by piece would be better than killing them." She grumbled the last bit to herself before giving Hawkbite a dismissive wave of her tail. Dawnstar had no clue how long the eye would last, but she decided to have the newest addition to her morbid collection sit in the socket of the vulture skull rather than rest on the ground. Her mood was thoroughly ruined for the day, so she decided to try and sleep off her anger.

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
Old August 26th, 2023, 11:35 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Larkfire
She/Her | Shadow Fiend & Beefed Up (T1) Purrk

Stopping by Dawnstar's den with a rabbit dangling from her maw, the lithe grey feline dropped her load at the entrance of the Shadow Queen's den, canting her head to the side as she peered into the dark. "Dawnstar?" Larkfire questioned, amber hues bright and expectant as she awaited a response.

[ @Undertaker - Dawnstar ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old August 27th, 2023, 01:26 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

NIGHTHOUND
He/Him - ShadowClan Enforcer
No Current Purrks

After returning from the evaluation with Sagechaser, Nighthound immediately made his way towards Dawnstar's den. Better to report sooner than later, after all. His ears were perked as he looked at the entrance, clearing his throat to hopefully announce his presence.

"Dawnstar, I have come to report the evaluation with Sagechaser. May I enter?"
//. @Undertaker .\\

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old August 29th, 2023, 09:10 PM
Moonraven's brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Larkfire

Stopping by Dawnstar's den with a rabbit dangling from her maw, the lithe grey feline dropped her load at the entrance of the Shadow Queen's den, canting her head to the side as she peered into the dark. "Dawnstar?" Larkfire questioned, amber hues bright and expectant as she awaited a response.

[ @Undertaker - Dawnstar ]

Dawnstar lifted her chin from her paws as the scent of kill caught her attention. She ignored the way her stomach rumbled and looked past the rabbit at the gray she-cat who dropped it. Her large golden orbs gleamed in the dark den as curiously wondered what the rabbit was for other than reminding Dawnstar that she should shove something in her stomach. "What is it, daughter?" Dawnstar began to huff but it turned into a lazy yawn near the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lio View Post

NIGHTHOUND
He/Him - ShadowClan Enforcer
No Current Purrks

After returning from the evaluation with Sagechaser, Nighthound immediately made his way towards Dawnstar's den. Better to report sooner than later, after all. His ears were perked as he looked at the entrance, clearing his throat to hopefully announce his presence.

"Dawnstar, I have come to report the evaluation with Sagechaser. May I enter?"
//. @Undertaker .\\

She grunts softly, flexing her long, curved claws as they stab themselves into the ground when she stretches. Dawnstar scowled gently, nearly forgetting that she had given Nighthound the task of assessing Sagechaser with all the commotion that had been going on with ThunderClan. With a firm shake of her immense body, Dawnstar straightened herself and answered. "Come on in, Nighthound." Dawnstar doubted this would be a long talk with the Enforcer. "So how'd it go?"

Old August 30th, 2023, 06:23 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Dawnstar lifted her chin from her paws as the scent of kill caught her attention. She ignored the way her stomach rumbled and looked past the rabbit at the gray she-cat who dropped it. Her large golden orbs gleamed in the dark den as curiously wondered what the rabbit was for other than reminding Dawnstar that she should shove something in her stomach. "What is it, daughter?" Dawnstar began to huff but it turned into a lazy yawn near the end.
Larkfire

"A great many things." Truth. With those simple words, Larkfire picked up the rabbit in her jaws once more and slid into the den, nudging the piece of prey towards her mother with a white-tipped paw. "You don't have to get up." Those words spoken, Larkfire situated herself not far off, lowering into a loaf and idly wrapping her tail around her midsection. Her mind skimmed cheerily over the unfortunately lengthy list of things she needed to report.

Eyeing the leader cautiously, Larkfire inclined her head towards the rabbit. "Dogpaw caught that." She mused conversationally. "I was with him. On patrol. Elmshadow's prize son has a knack for hunting. I've been watching him, he brings back almost five pieces of prey every time he's sent out with someone." Truth. The youngest enforcer clicked her tongue, gaze fixed on the entrance, and then glanced sidelong at Dawnstar again. "I gave him his final assessment. He passed." The start of a small frown tilted the corners of her mouth downward, though. "We ran into a badger while I was assessing him, Dogpaw and I. Fought it, killed it, disposed of it. Even though he lost his tail, half of his face, to a dog, it hasn't hindered any of his skills." Unconsciously, Larkfire lifted a paw to rub irritably at the angry, messy scar on her chest, as if she could still feel the badger's phantom claws digging into her fur there. "He's fit for Clan life."

Amber eyes focused on what was in front of her again, the den wall opposite of her. "Mousepaw. I took his assessment as well. He passed." A wry smile tilted the corners of her mouth upward at the memory. "Would have beat me and won, too, had I not called the assessment to an end because he'd already exceeded expectations." Once more, her attention flitted back to the leader beside her, gauging Dawnstar's expression. "Mousepaw is a good kid. He's loyal to ShadowClan beyond measure." Truth.

Well. The good news was over. Larkfire's mouth straightened into a thin line. Funny, how over the moons she'd come to think of herself as Larkfire instead of as just Lark. It had been a hard habit to grow out of, but she found that she used just Lark to refer to herself less and less. "Starlingheart." Larkfire grimaced at the mention of the young warrior she'd given multiple lessons to. "Dogpaw and I found..." Larkfire cringed slightly, bile rising in her throat. "We found their head. Just the head. Tossed over the border in a bush. Properly disposed of that too so more predators don't come sniffing around, but I just thought you'd want to know."

Predators, predators, predators. Everything was a threat. Especially to her, especially now that... Was she to mention it? Was she to... No, not yet. It'd place a hindrance in the request she'd come to ask on. Cougarivy was bound to be displeased if she was denied a second challenge. Too jarring a truth. Too new. Too shocking to know how it'd be recieved. Amber hues drifted to Dawnstar, and then flicked away again, jaw clenched. Larkfire was a fool, a hopeless one. She had been a fool as a kitten and was still a fool now; yearning for approval from someone who didn't, and never would, care.

"Batstorm. Gone." She said instead, voice gruff. She felt it, then. The tension in her body, coiling tightly around her as she moved on to this safer topic instead of breaching the other one first. Did she really care so much, what Dawnstar would think? Yes, she decided after a moment. Yes, because that little kitten she'd been would never go away. Not truly. That hopeless part of her mind had just replaced Fablespinner with Dawnstar, just like it'd refused to accept Dappledleaf. "Batstorm came to me after he was named. Told me that you'd given him a timeframe to improve his skills. And I did help him, for one lesson. Told him to work on his skills, but when I came around again for the second lesson he wasn't anywhere to be seen." The lithe female shrugged. It wasn't her problem, not fully.

Then came. . . a tougher subject, one Larkfire was uncertain the response to would be. "The other enforcers." Lie. Not all of them. She frowned again as she twisted to face her mother, lifting a paw to scratch at her own nicked ear. "Okay, I'll be straight, the rest are mostly fine. Mainly Vixensnarl." Larkfire shot Dawnstar a cautious glance, voice flat. "I've barely seen Vixensnarl around recently. Could've sworn she'd been missing if I hadn't caught a glimpse of her once or twice." The female shifted, sighing softly. "Do with that what you will, but if the Enforcers are meant to be ShadowClan's elite, Vixensnarl is falling behind. Hawkbite is doing well, as far as I've seen. Nighthound.. perhaps he needs a reminder to show face more often. Cougarivy, I have no complaints."

That having been said, Larkfire blinked at Dawnstar, amber hues bright. "One more thing." Lie. One of the only lies she'd said so far. She actually had two more things to say, but that depended on her mother's response. Aaaand.. well, it was hard to ignore the nerves she felt for the second information drop. "I want to challenge Cougarivy for her Commander rank." The words were careful, cautious. Larkfire didn't even dare look away from Dawnstar as she said them. Despite herself, her eyes gleamed with quiet anticipation. "Not for the sake of winning, actually. I don't care whether I win or lose. If I win, then wonderful. If I lose, nothing'll stop me from getting back up, dusting myself off, and trying again. I know Cougarivy won't mind. She was... let's say, disappointed when Mirehound was never able to go through with her challenge, so why not I ease that?" Larkfire tipped her head to the side. "I'm not going in solely for winning, or for ambition. Just for sparring practice, just for the Clan to witness a spectacle, just to satisfy Cougarivy's whims. I don't see anything lacking in her commandership." Her gaze alighted on Dawnstar, and Larkfire stilled, going silent as she waited for a response.

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.