Last post by ghost.
Today 08:50 AM

Old September 24th, 2023, 07:33 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Mushroomkit

Mushroomkit stared at the dirt. He had just used his claws to make a long claw mark in the dirt. To others, I just looked like a mark. To the kit, it was Jaggedface. He smiled at the marking, hoping to see pretty cat soon. Mushroomkit had been trying to talk, he was 3 moons already, and he couldn't talk. He just used items and claw marks to tell what he was 'saying'. Maybe someone would help? @Sleek @TheShoomy

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; September 24th, 2023 at 07:37 PM.
Old September 24th, 2023, 08:23 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Shockkit blinked. She was laying down, chin on Sparkkit who was also resting. She lifted her head up, suddenly restless. "I don't know how you do this all day. It's impossible. Resting all the time, I mean." She rolled over to her back and yawned. She looked over at him. "Come on, dude." She stood up and cuffed him over the ear. When he didn't react, she sighed, exasperated. "Come on, what's wrong with you?" She cuffed him over the ear once more, harder this time.

Ahhhhh. What a great day. Sparkkit was relishing in the moment when he was disturbed by his sister, complaining on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about laying around all day. He just ignored her, hoping she would shut up and let him go back to his laying around. She didn't. As usual. Sighing, he got up, grumbling crossly. "Fine. What do you want to do?" he asked unenthusiastically.

Shockkit waited for the big fatty to get up (he's not fat at all). "Come on, hurry up!" she exclaimed. Without awaiting a response, she whisked her tail and flipped around, strutting outside the den. She spotted a lonely kit scratching the dirt. Huh, scratching dirt? That's a cool idea, she thought. She ran up to him and flopped down. "What're you doing?" she asked the kitten.

Sparkkit was ready to get back at her when his sister flipped around and walked out the den. "Hey! Come back!" When she didn't, he called after her, "Why are we hurrying? Where are you going?" Frustrated at her silence, he followed her, huffing and puffing. He saw her walk up to a kit and question him, so he came up too. "Hi," he chirped cheerfully, showing no sign of the cross kit he had been just previously. "What's your name? I'm Sparkkit, by the way, and this is my sister Shockkit." He smiled in introduction.
@Shadowed Flower
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!

Last edited by Sleek; September 25th, 2023 at 07:32 PM.
Old September 25th, 2023, 06:14 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Stressed

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Beekit

"I will be the best warrior ever!"

beekit opened her eyes and yawned, she looked around the nursery and sighed, she got up and sneezed, her ears perked up alert and she held her tail up. "I beekit have awoken!" she said out loud. she knew every cat had to know, she was going to be the best warrior ever...once she was older. she was only 4 moons old and that was going to be 2 more moons until she was going to be a apprentice. she started to groom herself and started thinking, when she was a warrior she would beat up all the other clans and become a leader like bumblestar, she was going to be great and live for 100 moons. "yeah.." she mumbled to herself as she thought of all the great things she was going to do. "im going to be the best" she mewed happily.
Old September 25th, 2023, 07:54 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Mushroomkit

Mushroomkit paid no attention to the squabbling kits until they came over, asking about his drawing. He looked up to them, and opened his mouth like he was speaking, but nothing came out. Mushroomkit pawed at his drawing, showing the symbol he made that represented Bumblestar. He listened to their names, wanting to say his, but he couldn't. Frustrated, he trudged away and picked up a leaf in his jaws that looked somewhat like a mushroom, and set it at their feet. 'Mushroom.' He mouthed. @Sleek

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old September 25th, 2023, 08:16 PM
brain dead

Shockkit scrunched up her brows, confused. "Hello? We asked you your name. Wait- where are you going?" she asked as the kitten trudged off to bring back a mushroom. "Come back here!" she yowled. Then she stopped screeching as she noticed him dropping the mushroom. She cocked her head to the side, thinking. "What? You hungry? Then go eat some food. This stuff's poisonous." she rolled her eyes, tossing it aside. "Now, if you'll please just respond. What's your name?" she demanded.

Sparkkit thought, gears turning. The kit was acting unusual, to say the least. But wait- he had heard of something like this in Tansyjaw's stories. The elder had told him about mute cats. He slapped Shockkit aside, stepping forward awkwardly. "You're mute, aren't you? He brought his eyebrows together in a soft and gentle look. "Your name? It's Mushroomkit?" he asked gently, ignoring the furious looks Shockit was shooting him. He knew that she thought he had 'stolen' her friend.
@Shadowed Flower
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!

Last edited by Sleek; September 26th, 2023 at 03:07 PM.
Old September 26th, 2023, 04:51 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Mushroomkit

Mushroomkit let out a silent huff when the she-cat asked what his name was. The black kit backed away once they demanded that he talk. He shook his head when they asked if he was hungry. Mushroomkit almost hissed once the she-cat swat his leaf away, his fur bristling. But the tom was smart enough to tell that Mushroomkit was mute.

'They found out my name!' The kit thought excited, slowly inching back towards the duo. (Short, sorry) @TheShoomy @Sleek

Pronouns page
A New Dawn

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; September 26th, 2023 at 06:50 PM.
Old September 26th, 2023, 06:48 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwynds View Post

eveningdance // he/him // 44 moons

---

Carrying a plump squirrel by the tail, the tabby makes his way into the nursery with a fondness in his eyes. Quietly he approaches the nest in which his little ones sleep and sets down the meal before taking a seat himself. A soft smile brightens his normally neutral expression as he clears his throat to gather the kits' attention.

"Hello, my loves." He coos softly, voice smooth and comforting. "Please eat if you are hungry. And then after that, I will take you out into the clearing to play if you'd like."

Acornkit | @TheNyanCatMinecart // Eelkit | @umbreon_22 // Fawnkit | @Barnaby // Plumkit | @Tecumori // Poppykit | @Estelle
(I hope you don't mind me joining in this RP! Also, for this RP, I've decided to age Acornkit up to two moons. However, she'll still be one moon old for the clearing RP!)

~ ACORNKIT OF THUNDERCLAN ~

Pale brown tabby she-kit with a dark brown head and colorpoints and bright yellow-green eyes.

Bio can be read here.

Dark brown paws flashed against green foliage, blending with the earthy tones coating the world. Claws ripped and tore, their reflective white surface an outlier. Bright yellow-green eyes narrowed and flashed in the sunlight. I must defeat my enemy! the frantic feline thought. Striped tail lashing behind her, she sprang and pinned the ball of moss to the ground! Acornkit hissed and decimated the thing, green scraps flying everywhere. Ha! I've killed it! I'm a true ThunderClan warrior now! Acornkit beamed, holding her head high. At two moons old, she was ready to get her full name! She didn't even have to be an apprentice! Oh, she was sooooo cool! My littermates can't compare! she thought proudly, kicking dirt over the shredded moss.

Then she heard voices coming from the nursery. Acornkit's curled ears pricked as she recognized them. That's Father and Popsykit! Though she now knew that her shaky-pawed sister was called Poppykit, Acornkit much preferred Popsykit. What are they doing with him? she wondered, curiosity overcoming her. Then jealousy exploded in her chest. They can't leave me out! I won't let 'em!

The colorpointed tabby ran into the nursery, tottering on little legs she had yet to grow into. She was still round and c h o n k y, so she stumbled a lot, but that was okay! Acornkit was dignified. She was a warrior. She poked her speckled nose into the warm, milk-scented shadows of the nursery, blinking to get used to the dim light. Sure enough, there was Father! No more "Papa." Father sounded way more mature.

"Pa- Father!" Acornkit exclaimed way too loudly, springing at his tail. Woah, she'd almost had an oopsies with her voice! But Acornkit had recovered! She was a warrior! She couldn't wait to tell- Ooh, was that a skirrel? "Skirrel! Skirrels tasty!" Acornkit yelped, abandoning Eveningdance's tail and exchanging it for the squirrel's. "Woah! It's so softie! Acornkit likes softie tails!" Her own tail swished behind her, and she glanced at Poppykit. "Popsykit, look! Skirrel!" She puffed her chest out. "I bet I could eat a whole skirrel by meself!" Never mind that it was at least four times her size, maybe more. "I can eat it," Acornkit continued, "because I'm a warrior!" Her adventure flew back into her mind.

"I killed a moss-ball! I shredded it like a big warrior! Tell Bumblystar to give me my warrior name! Please?" Acornkit looked up at her father with pleading yellow-green eyes. She felt proud. Then she remembered Poppykit was there and glanced at her sister. Poppykit hadn't accomplished anything like that as far as Acornkit knew, but Acornkit suddenly felt bad for leaving her out. We need to become warriors together! I can't leave them behind!

Shifting from one round paw to the other, Acornkit squeaked, "Not just me, but Popsykit and Plumkit and Fawnkit and Eelkit!" She inhaled massively to catch her breath, then continued, "We're gonna be the youngest warriors ever! We're ready, Father! Don't you think so?" I'm especially ready! she added silently. I killed a moss-ball!

@umbreon_22 (Eelkit) @Barnaby (Fawnkit) @Tecumoi (Plumkit) @Estelle (Poppykit) @silverwynds (Eveningdance) @Ladiebugg (Raspberrysplotch)

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old September 26th, 2023, 07:04 PM
brain dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
Mushroomkit

Mushroomkit let out a silent huff when the she-cat asked what his name was. The black kit backed away once they demanded that he talk. He shook his head when they asked if he was hungry. Mushroomkit almost hissed once the she-cat swat his leaf away, his fur bristling. But the tom was smart enough to tell that Mushroomkit was mute.

'They found out my name!' The kit thought excited, slowly inching back towards the duo. (Short, sorry) @TheShoomy @Sleek

Sparkkit was about to give a friendly lick, then stopped. "May I give you friendly lick?" he asked.

Shockkit sighed.

(sorry im also short)
Old September 26th, 2023, 07:42 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleek View Post
Sparkkit was about to give a friendly lick, then stopped. "May I give you friendly lick?" he asked.

Shockkit sighed.

(sorry im also short)
Mushroomkit

Mushroomkit nodded, scooting closer so the kit could reach them. The black kit really liked them, though they squabbled a little bit.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old September 26th, 2023, 08:01 PM
brain dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
Mushroomkit

Mushroomkit nodded, scooting closer so the kit could reach them. The black kit really liked them, though they squabbled a little bit.

Smiling, Sparkkit reached over and gave Mushroomkit a friendly lick. "I hope to be friends with you," he commented.

Shockkit agreed.