Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 10:29 PM
Beauty is a Beast that...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 10:27 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 10:22 PM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by Fish
Today 10:13 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by olive-shine
Today 10:11 PM

Old May 13th, 2021, 06:37 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

@Angelique

Barkfuzz had decided to take a walk outside of camp. The tension between his Clanmates was too much for him, and his difficulty making friends was extremely bothersome to him.

He sighed and seated himself in the grass, ears flat against his head. Could it be that he simply wasn't cut out for Clan life? Lately he felt doubtful in his abilities to be a good warrior, and he hated the isolation that he felt he was suffering from. More than anything, he just wanted some cat to talk to.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old May 13th, 2021, 06:47 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Heronflight was out hunting, wanting to do as much of it as she could before she was forced into the nursery. She didn't want to be cooped up in there, so she decided to wait a while. She did take it easy though. She needed to for her unborn kits. The molly was still grieving over her lost clanmates. Their death really hit her.

She had already caught a mouse so far, but had nearly just started. she wasn't even ready to head back yet. A familiar scent filled the air and she saw Barkfuzz. Oh, it was the cat from Cattail Pond. Heronflight padded over to him. "Isn't the weather just lovely?", she asked him.

// @Aquilex; \\

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old May 13th, 2021, 06:53 PM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
Heronflight was out hunting, wanting to do as much of it as she could before she was forced into the nursery. She didn't want to be cooped up in there, so she decided to wait a while. She did take it easy though. She needed to for her unborn kits. The molly was still grieving over her lost clanmates. Their death really hit her.

She had already caught a mouse so far, but had nearly just started. she wasn't even ready to head back yet. A familiar scent filled the air and she saw Barkfuzz. Oh, it was the cat from Cattail Pond. Heronflight padded over to him. "Isn't the weather just lovely?", she asked him.

// @Aquilex; \\
The tom looked up, startled, as Heronflight approached. "Oh...yeah, " he said quietly. "I'm glad leafbare is finally over. The cold is always so miserable." He shuffled his paws awkwardly. The tom wasn't really sure what to talk about - it had been a while since him and Heronflight spoke last. "How have you been?" he asked with a quiet gentleness to his tone.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old May 14th, 2021, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
The tom looked up, startled, as Heronflight approached. "Oh...yeah, " he said quietly. "I'm glad leafbare is finally over. The cold is always so miserable." He shuffled his paws awkwardly. The tom wasn't really sure what to talk about - it had been a while since him and Heronflight spoke last. "How have you been?" he asked with a quiet gentleness to his tone.
Heronflight could've been better. She thought about her kits more than the death that had occurred. They were the one thing keeping her happy. "Leaf-bare felt like it was going on forever.", she meowed. She was glad New-leaf was here. Her kits would be born in Leaf-bare, which was her favorite season. "Oh I've been good. I'm soon due to be in the nursery, which I'm kind of worried about.", responded Heronflight.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old May 14th, 2021, 06:03 AM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post

Heronflight could've been better. She thought about her kits more than the death that had occurred. They were the one thing keeping her happy. "Leaf-bare felt like it was going on forever.", she meowed. She was glad New-leaf was here. Her kits would be born in Leaf-bare, which was her favorite season. "Oh I've been good. I'm soon due to be in the nursery, which I'm kind of worried about.", responded Heronflight.
"You're expecting?" he asked. "I didn't even know you had a mate. Congratulations!" He felt a smile come to his face. He was glad Heronflight was having a better time than him. "You shouldn't be worried. You'll be a great mother, I just know it. And if you ever need any help I'd be happy to offer any assistance."

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old May 14th, 2021, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
"You're expecting?" he asked. "I didn't even know you had a mate. Congratulations!" He felt a smile come to his face. He was glad Heronflight was having a better time than him. "You shouldn't be worried. You'll be a great mother, I just know it. And if you ever need any help I'd be happy to offer any assistance."
Heronflight smiled. "Yeah just recently. You probably know him from around camp. Blizzardsky.", she meowed. Yes she was with the idiot of Riverclan, but she didn't care. She loved him no matter what and no one could change her mind. "I'll be sure to remember that.", Heronflight purred.

Old May 15th, 2021, 06:08 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol

Snakeheart tilted his head reflecting on that before deciding he agreed and nodded. Seemed Palebrook had a good head on her shoulders and was a pretty reasonable cat, that was rare and the medicine cat could respect it. Still he couldnt linger around forever, the tom was always horribly busy and had used up a lot of his limited free time to talk, he had to get going.
"Its actually been very nice talking to you Palebrook, thanks for that, but I have to get going. Ive no doubt at least three cats have gotten injured since Ive been out of camp so I need to go and take care of that. Maybe we can continue this another time?"

@FrostCat

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old May 15th, 2021, 06:43 AM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Palebrook dipped her head. "Of course," She meowed. " I would love to have another chat." She smiled, then padded away. "See you around!" She called over her shoulder!
@Rani

Last edited by Raven~; May 15th, 2021 at 06:43 AM.
Old May 15th, 2021, 06:51 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

The warrior got a nod before Snakeheart gave a final wave of the tail dashing off into the forrest to head back to camp and his duties. He had no doubt he'd see Palebrook around at some point.
@FrostCat

Old May 22nd, 2021, 05:31 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Perhaps it was more time consuming than useful to upkeep the graves but if Snakeheart left the area without care for too long the creeping guilt wrapped itself around his heart until he couldnt even sleep. So here was out here tearing weeds off of the sites, clearing debris, and placing new flowers over top of them. It was tiring work but the medicine cat had managed to dig up some marigold from it. The thick patch of the flowers was hidden around the fringes of the thicket and emotionally exhausted and angry the tom has ripped the little bush appart in a way of venting his fury pushing the remains into a bundle to take back home. At least this venture would have a practical use if he collected herbs.