by dino.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 12:03 AM

Old May 29th, 2018, 06:13 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: naruto rp(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Set View Post
He watched as Raio fought hard trying to not rush out and fight him himself. But that need to help is Squad leader over came him and he rushed out, jumping from the top of the wood wall brandishing his sword slashing it down the mans back before kicking him towards Raio.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Saki was about to run out when she heard Raio's cry of pain,But Cole beat her to eat.There where only three people protecting Takizawa from someone way above their level now,so she stayed where she wasfor now."Are you sure we shshouldn't help Raio?" She asked Kaira uncertainly, not sure if she was doing the right thing.
Manto felt the short knife slice across his back only leaving a little chink in his chainmail undercoat,"Haha stupid child!"He yelled and then kicked Cole away sending him into and then through the wood wall.

'No you damn idiot!"Raio yelled as he moved to get of the hit but was too slow and decided the he wouldn't be able to catch him anyways,"Fine then! Take this! Thunder Punch!"Raio yelled as he performed hand signs before he could even react and then ran at Manto and slammed a lightning fist into him.

"No we need to wait just a little longer. We'll be useless if we go in right now, just look at Cole."He pointed to the boy who was still recoiling from the hit.
Old May 29th, 2018, 06:25 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post

Manto felt the short knife slice across his back only leaving a little chink in his chainmail undercoat,"Haha stupid child!"He yelled and then kicked Cole away sending him into and then through the wood wall.

'No you damn idiot!"Raio yelled as he moved to get of the hit but was too slow and decided the he wouldn't be able to catch him anyways,"Fine then! Take this! Thunder Punch!"Raio yelled as he performed hand signs before he could even react and then ran at Manto and slammed a lightning fist into him.

"No we need to wait just a little longer. We'll be useless if we go in right now, just look at Cole."He pointed to the boy who was still recoiling from the hit.
" I feel pretty useless right now." She muttered,watching the fight."Can't you make a wall or something out of wood so we can help?" She asked.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old May 29th, 2018, 06:32 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

He cried out in pain as he broke through the wall, still dazed he began to think what he could do. He looked at Kaira and Saki, Kaira now knows some of the handsigns. But still needs the rest. "Kaira, what all handsigns do you know now...?" He asked still in immense pain struggling to get those words out.
Old May 29th, 2018, 06:41 PM

Quote:
" I feel pretty useless right now." She muttered,watching the fight."Can't you make a wall or something out of wood so we can help?" She asked.
Quote:
He cried out in pain as he broke through the wall, still dazed he began to think what he could do. He looked at Kaira and Saki, Kaira now knows some of the handsigns. But still needs the rest. "Kaira, what all handsigns do you know now...?" He asked still in immense pain struggling to get those words out.
"Don't worry guys I got him he's down!"Raio said and didn't even notice the body dissolving into water and then reappearing behind him.

"I wouldn't say that!"Manto said as he performed a couple of handsigns and then on his hand appeared a bubble which he hit Raio with and trapped him inside of,"Your eyes are good but my talent is better."He boasted,"Now if the little kiddies just give me the bridge idiot we i'll leave you alive."

Kaira watched through the wall as Raio was trapped,"I know all of them except the dog, if you show me I can learn it I know but I don't think we have time, Raio's trapped so we don't have time to wait. So we have to do it now I can try and send something to distract while you show me real quickly."Kaira performed a multitude of hand signs most failing to do anything anytime he focused his chakra until eventually a clone slid out from his body, looking less like wood as it got further out until it directly resembled him,"Cool!"He quietly shouted,"This should work for at least a minute... I hope."And then almost like instinct the clone ran out at Manto.
Old May 29th, 2018, 06:44 PM

Quote:

"Don't worry guys I got him he's down!"Raio said and didn't even notice the body dissolving into water and then reappearing behind him.

"I wouldn't say that!"Manto said as he performed a couple of handsigns and then on his hand appeared a bubble which he hit Raio with and trapped him inside of,"Your eyes are good but my talent is better."He boasted,"Now if the little kiddies just give me the bridge idiot we i'll leave you alive."

Kaira watched through the wall as Raio was trapped,"I know all of them except the dog, if you show me I can learn it I know but I don't think we have time, Raio's trapped so we don't have time to wait. So we have to do it now I can try and send something to distract while you show me real quickly."Kaira performed a multitude of hand signs most failing to do anything anytime he focused his chakra until eventually a clone slid out from his body, looking less like wood as it got further out until it directly resembled him,"Cool!"He quietly shouted,"This should work for at least a minute... I hope."And then almost like instinct the clone ran out at Manto.
Saki made the dig handsigns to show him."Ok.Here is how you do it." She said quickly,wanting to start fighting as soon as possible.

Old May 29th, 2018, 06:45 PM

Quote:

"Just watch me, and when I say I want you to do Rat, Ox, Bird, Tiger, Snake, and then dog last." He made the dog handsign waiting for him to do it himself, "Can you do that?"
Old May 29th, 2018, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Saki made the dig handsigns to show him."Ok.Here is how you do it." She said quickly,wanting to start fighting as soon as possible.
Quote:
"Just watch me, and when I say I want you to do Rat, Ox, Bird, Tiger, Snake, and then dog last." He made the dog handsign waiting for him to do it himself, "Can you do that?"
Kaira watched both of them and performed Saki's dog hand sign first decently and then mimicked Cole's instructions and focused his chakra and when he did a few small tree popped out of the ground seemingly rejuvenating everyones chakra and healing a few minor wounds,"It might be just be but whatever I just did made me feel better, it could be just me though."Kaira stood up and began walking through the whole in the wall,"Now's our time, we have to save him."Kaira popped his knuckles and a fist with a thumb up and then slowly turned it down with a smile on his face.

Raio looked at Manto and smirked,"They may be Genin but I bet they'll take you down."

"Haha a bunch of children, you don't stand a chance."Manto laugh and slammed his fist into the trapped Raio's head, dazing him.
Old May 29th, 2018, 07:18 PM

Quote:

Kaira watched both of them and performed Saki's dog hand sign first decently and then mimicked Cole's instructions and focused his chakra and when he did a few small tree popped out of the ground seemingly rejuvenating everyones chakra and healing a few minor wounds,"It might be just be but whatever I just did made me feel better, it could be just me though."Kaira stood up and began walking through the whole in the wall,"Now's our time, we have to save him."Kaira popped his knuckles and a fist with a thumb up and then slowly turned it down with a smile on his face.

Raio looked at Manto and smirked,"They may be Genin but I bet they'll take you down."

"Haha a bunch of children, you don't stand a chance."Manto laugh and slammed his fist into the trapped Raio's head, dazing him.
Cole stood up, he wasn't afraid any longer. He was mad, very mad. He looked directly at Manto looking him directly in the eyes "You are going down here and now!"
Old May 30th, 2018, 05:20 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Cole stood up, he wasn't afraid any longer. He was mad, very mad. He looked directly at Manto looking him directly in the eyes "You are going down here and now!"
Saki nodded."Here is a challenge.Whoever beats him first okr gets the last hit in wins andthe other two have to pay for the winners dinner." Saki said,and with that left the protection of the wall.She started making handsigns and the large steam dragon charged at Manto again,this time,blowing out a large line of steam,much like dragons in fairy tales breathed fire.

Old May 30th, 2018, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Saki nodded."Here is a challenge.Whoever beats him first okr gets the last hit in wins andthe other two have to pay for the winners dinner." Saki said,and with that left the protection of the wall.She started making handsigns and the large steam dragon charged at Manto again,this time,blowing out a large line of steam,much like dragons in fairy tales breathed fire.
"Deal! So when we get back you'll be paying for my dinner!"And with that Kaira performed a hand sign combination and a dragon shot out from under his feet which he rode on, and all be it unbalanced and wobbly he felt he looked cool.

Manto watched all three of their attacks come at and realized he had to get out of the way or a bunch of kids, his arm released from the water prison and he quickly maneuvered out of the way of the jutsu not realizing Raio was out of of his cage now.(Btw this is after Cole shoots his jutsu.)

Raio swiftly dodge out of the way and sent a thumbs up to all three of them,"Sorry but you'll be buying me dinner, now lets finish this!"Raio exclaimed and then performed a multitude of handsigns and gigantic wave of water at Manto sending him flying into a tree.