ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 03:30 PM

Old April 4th, 2017, 08:00 PM
Smol

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Gullkit's eyes flashed open, the kit scrambling to consciousness. She mewed as she awakened, her tail swishing about wildly. "Oh.." She mewed under her breath, realizing that she was still in the nursery and not in her dream. Soon after, Gullkit would lower her little head and close her eyes again, although seemingly not falling asleep.
Old April 4th, 2017, 11:29 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post

"Well, I was thinking I named the ones that looked like you, and you named the ones that looked like me." she chuckled, giving his cheek a lick before she looked down at the kits. Smiling, she brushed her tail over the shorthaired blue grey one that nuzzled her. "Hm. Your fur is as tan as the beach, your grey like the ocean in the storm. Beachkit it is." she meowed, giving the kit a gentle lick to his head. Then she turned to a much more poofy tom, who looked more like Cliffheart than anything. "You are like sage in a morning mist. You will be Sagekit." she meowed, and licked his head gently. She then turned to Cliffheart and smiled. "Your turn." she said.

--

The tom suckled in silence, unlike the fur ball that scooted next to him that he will come to know as his sister. She leaned on him, and he slowed his suckling, mewing slightly through a milk-filled mouth. Then he just returned to his silent suckling. This all seemed to come naturally. Then he felt another one come next to him. His brother as he will come to know, and yet another mew came from his mouth.
[ahh sorry for the late reply!]
Cliffheart liked the idea, of course he was just glad he told her to go first. He loved the names she chose, Beachkit and Sagekit. They were nice, but he failed to believe he could be as creative with the names if the two left. With his luck they would be something so generic and bland, that they would grow up and envy their other two siblings for their cool names, Beachkit and Sagekit. Heck knowing himself, he cwould just blurt out some thing like Skykit or Kitkit. Oh gosh was he not looking forwards to this. Previously, he had always thought it would be fun to name his own kits, but now that the actual moment was here, he wasn't liking it. He felt pressured that they had to be good. "Redkit." He blurted out finally, pointing to a small she kit. "Her name can be Redkit." He corrected himself, more calmly. Then he thought. Redkit? No he was being generic! Gah he was doomed. He had to think up something good quick. He had once messed up, now he couldn't strike out again. Wait a sec... "Strikerkit, that's good right? For the last little one?" He asked, not sure how it sounded. To him it sounded good, but then again, Redkit wasn't sounding good at the moment, spray be he was being too over dramatic....
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old April 4th, 2017, 11:41 PM
Smol

Gullkit opened her eyes once more, looking around the nursery again. The little one saw other cats, although she didn't bother to move from her laying spot much, except for the occasional scoot to get more comfortable. The small she-kit continued to stay still, staring off into another corner of the nursery and thinking, most likely. Of what to do next? Maybe. "Hm. I'm so bored.." She mewed quite quietly, tail swishing with small amounts of annoyance. 'Maybe I could go greet the others...' She thought, although still stayed put, silent and sitting now.
Old April 5th, 2017, 02:19 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

[Aurora's just going to ruin the moment]

A while before, the deputy had been wondering around, murmuring to herself as she worked out what needed to be done. As she had been scanning the camp, she had noticed her apprentice, talking to her good friend Cliffheart. At first, the ebony she-cat hadn't payed much attention to it. However, as she scanned the camp again, she had spotted Cliffheart padding into the nursery at a rather fast pace. Auroraflame could already guess what was happening, so she decided to wait a bit. A bit then passed and now the deputy had leapt to her paws and darted quickly to the nursery, excitement bubbling in her icy orbs.

The entrance of the nursery shook a little as Auroraflame clumsily burst through, being the klutz she was. A small grin grew on her maw, laughter directed towards herself, shining in her hues. Her grand entrance had managed to attract the attention of most cats in the nursery, however Auroraflame only gave them all a wide grin before looking around. Finally, she spotted who she had been looking for and started to walk slowly over to them, being careful not to trip over any kits. A purr rumbled from the back of her throat as a few kits ran around her paws, playing a game of tip.

Finally, the deputy reached the Somali and Abyssinian. She opened her mouth to say something, however she noticed how deep in thought Cliffheart and felt an expression of confusion crossing over her face. However, being quite intelligent, it took her less than a second to figure out what was going on. She mouthed the word 'Sorry', to the couple before moving back and sitting down, wrapping her tail neatly around her paws. Trust Auroraflame to be that awkward cat in the corner, she seemed to find that hilarious though.

@Nighty @mony

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; April 5th, 2017 at 02:19 AM.
Old April 5th, 2017, 09:29 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
[ahh sorry for the late reply!]
Cliffheart liked the idea, of course he was just glad he told her to go first. He loved the names she chose, Beachkit and Sagekit. They were nice, but he failed to believe he could be as creative with the names if the two left. With his luck they would be something so generic and bland, that they would grow up and envy their other two siblings for their cool names, Beachkit and Sagekit. Heck knowing himself, he cwould just blurt out some thing like Skykit or Kitkit. Oh gosh was he not looking forwards to this. Previously, he had always thought it would be fun to name his own kits, but now that the actual moment was here, he wasn't liking it. He felt pressured that they had to be good. "Redkit." He blurted out finally, pointing to a small she kit. "Her name can be Redkit." He corrected himself, more calmly. Then he thought. Redkit? No he was being generic! Gah he was doomed. He had to think up something good quick. He had once messed up, now he couldn't strike out again. Wait a sec... "Strikerkit, that's good right? For the last little one?" He asked, not sure how it sounded. To him it sounded good, but then again, Redkit wasn't sounding good at the moment, spray be he was being too over dramatic....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
[Aurora's just going to ruin the moment]

A while before, the deputy had been wondering around, murmuring to herself as she worked out what needed to be done. As she had been scanning the camp, she had noticed her apprentice, talking to her good friend Cliffheart. At first, the ebony she-cat hadn't payed much attention to it. However, as she scanned the camp again, she had spotted Cliffheart padding into the nursery at a rather fast pace. Auroraflame could already guess what was happening, so she decided to wait a bit. A bit then passed and now the deputy had leapt to her paws and darted quickly to the nursery, excitement bubbling in her icy orbs.

The entrance of the nursery shook a little as Auroraflame clumsily burst through, being the klutz she was. A small grin grew on her maw, laughter directed towards herself, shining in her hues. Her grand entrance had managed to attract the attention of most cats in the nursery, however Auroraflame only gave them all a wide grin before looking around. Finally, she spotted who she had been looking for and started to walk slowly over to them, being careful not to trip over any kits. A purr rumbled from the back of her throat as a few kits ran around her paws, playing a game of tip.

Finally, the deputy reached the Somali and Abyssinian. She opened her mouth to say something, however she noticed how deep in thought Cliffheart and felt an expression of confusion crossing over her face. However, being quite intelligent, it took her less than a second to figure out what was going on. She mouthed the word 'Sorry', to the couple before moving back and sitting down, wrapping her tail neatly around her paws. Trust Auroraflame to be that awkward cat in the corner, she seemed to find that hilarious though.

@Nighty @mony
As he named the two kits, she smiled and nodded. "Redkit..." she said, licking the only female of the litter, and then she turned to the tom. "And Strikerkit." she said softly, and she licked his head in the same fashion. She gave a slight nuzzle to Cliffheart, smiling as she did. They actually had a family. She loved him, she brought him out of his shell, well, a little bit. There was only so much she could do. Through the entire pregnancy she told him he would be a great father, and now was the time to prove it.

Then, her gaze turned to the entrance, and a smile crossed her maw. It was Auroraflame, and as she bumped into the entrance, she gave a small chuckle. The Deputy has been a great help in these past few moons for this clan. She padded up, mouthing 'sorry' to her. She gave a chuckle and shook her head. "It's fine." she replied in a low tone. She looked down at her kits, smiling at them.

"Well, you missed a little bit, hun." she started, and brushed her tail over her kits. "This one is Beachkit." she meowed, dragging her tail over the blue-grey kit. "This one is Sagekit." she said, passing over the fluffy kit. "This is Redkit." she said, passing over the female kit, and she finally reached to the last one. "And this is Strikerkit." she said, and she rested her tail down.

She purred, thinking about one of them being leader, or medicine cat, being famed or praised, having families of their own. One becoming as great as Auroraflame, or even better, their father. She thought of this and she turned to her mate, giving his cheek a lick. She then turned to Auroraflame, and looked at the kits. "They'll be great. Just like Aunt Aurora." she said, mostly to tease with the Deputy more than anything.

~~

The kit was silent like always, suckling, kneading her stomach. Once he got his fill he stopped, and just curled up in the spot he was in. He felt his mother's tongue on his head and he gave a mewl, and then a little bit after he felt her tail brush against him, a new scent in the den. He felt his sister next to him and decided to curl around her, and he rested, and in no time he was asleep.
Old April 5th, 2017, 09:43 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

The only she-kit out the litter continued to knead at her mother's stomach. It seemed like she would never get full. Though the milk tasted like it had no flavor, it was still nurourishing for her. She felt content, and for one second she stopped suckling and cooed in the air, mewing loudly, though she could not hear herself. She felt another heap of fur beside her, and shifted her head so that she nosed him. Her mouth opened a few times, hoping that she was finding milk, but instead she continued to knead at her brother with her nose, having no understanding of her actions. As she turned her head again, she bumped in her mother's stomach, her nose sniffing at it until she found a test to suckle on. She the tom-kit curling himself around her, but she paid him no heed. She continued to suckle as if she wouldn't live for the next day. She seemed to be greedy, just suckling at her mother's stomach, and enjoying the warmer bodies around her. She picked up two new scents that she will come to know as her father and a good friend of their family. For now, she was content and she rolled onto her side, pleasantly full and curled herself around the other kit, slightly mewing.
Old April 5th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Smol

Gullkit saw the bigger cats, Auroraflame and Cliffheart, the new kits. Her light brown ears twitched, her stomach swarming with butterflies as she made her way closer, the young kit's light amber eyes darting around eagerly, tail swishing. She was trying to get a good look at the suckling kits, not making much of a sound at all.

The small kit's eager gaze met up at the matured cats, being inspired by them. She'd be full-grown one day! 'I'll be a warrior one day...A good one! A great one!' The little cat thought, sitting down, her tail curling around her paws. Her eyes gleamed at the thought of the time that would pass, and what she'd gain with it. A large smile had overtaken her muzzle, still not quite next to the adult cats, instead watching from only a few tail-lengths away.
Old April 7th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Smol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gull View Post
Gullkit saw the bigger cats, Auroraflame and Cliffheart, the new kits. Her light brown ears twitched, her stomach swarming with butterflies as she made her way closer, the young kit's light amber eyes darting around eagerly, tail swishing. She was trying to get a good look at the suckling kits, not making much of a sound at all.

The small kit's eager gaze met up at the matured cats, being inspired by them. She'd be full-grown one day! 'I'll be a warrior one day...A good one! A great one!' The little cat thought, sitting down, her tail curling around her paws. Her eyes gleamed at the thought of the time that would pass, and what she'd gain with it. A large smile had overtaken her muzzle, still not quite next to the adult cats, instead watching from only a few tail-lengths away.
The small kit eventually got bored at that spot, amber orbs scanning around as she slowly stood, ear twitching as she padded around the nursery, looking for somewhere to sit down and think. Gullkit eventually found a secluded corner in the nursery, silently making her way over to the spot and sitting herself down. Her tail wrapped around her paws, and the kit closed her eyes to think.
Old April 7th, 2017, 09:14 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
The small kit eventually got bored at that spot, amber orbs scanning around as she slowly stood, ear twitching as she padded around the nursery, looking for somewhere to sit down and think. Gullkit eventually found a secluded corner in the nursery, silently making her way over to the spot and sitting herself down. Her tail wrapped around her paws, and the kit closed her eyes to think.
Turtlekit twitched, awakening from a nightmare. Suddenly, the little tom jumped up and glanced around nervously, only to sigh and calm down shortly after. His fur was ruffled now from the adrenaline rush. Suddenly, his eyes landed on his little sister. He bounced over to her, but stumbled on the mossball they had played with before, and fell.

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old April 7th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
lightkit looked over at Gullkit and made her away over to the kit. "Hi! I'm Lightkit!" meowed Lightkit. She was bored and wanted to make friends with other kits, but not many wanted to hang out with her. Is there something wrong with me. Is my pelt always dirty. Lightkit looked at her fur and saw it clean and soft. Nope! She put her eyes back on Gullkit. "Do you think my pelts clean?" Lightkit asked.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.