Today 06:44 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 30th, 2018, 03:40 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Patchpaw twitched her ears and laughed a bit with a flick of her tail " if we were all self taught we would all be warriors by now ! " she meowed with the smile never leaving her face her nose twitched " I'm just as great as I can be " she meowed fake happiness soaking in her voice although she wanted to say she wasn't she just didn't want others to worry about her . She was technically a rogue by blood they shouldn't worry about rogues . Her tail started flicking a lot " have ya seen my uncle any where? I can't find him today " she meowed worryingly maybe he was out hunting? She figured that the old tom probably didn't like staying in the elders den everyday .
Willowpaw shook her had with a frown "No I haven't seen him at all. I could try to look though if you want?" she suggested with a friendly smile. The mainecoon stretched her legs and looked up at the sky for a moment. She looked back at her friend with a slightly interested look.
Old April 30th, 2018, 03:48 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunaheart View Post
"who needs a foster mommy?"lunakit piped in. She butts into other peoples buisness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
“I don’t have a mom” CactusKit said, following after what LunaKit did.
"Skykit does." Snapped Duskfern. "Now let us talk!" He turned back to Lilyflame. (Sorry if he sounds rude, he's a little crabby sometimes.
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Old April 30th, 2018, 03:51 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Queen View Post

Willowpaw shook her had with a frown "No I haven't seen him at all. I could try to look though if you want?" she suggested with a friendly smile. The mainecoon stretched her legs and looked up at the sky for a moment. She looked back at her friend with a slightly interested look.
Patchpaw tilted her head with a twitch of her whiskers she pouted as she got her response then her eyes were wide open she shook her head " no no! You don't have to if you don't want to . I'm sure the old mouse brain is off hunting that reckless Rogue doesn't like to stay in the elders den all the time imagine . " she meowed her eyes shifted their gaze to a bird flying over head they along with her head followed its movement to the left her nose twitched as she watched it land in a near by tree making her stand up with her tail now in the air . She sneezed now looking at the kill pile " hungry ? " she asked and looked back at willowpaw.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 30th, 2018, 03:54 PM
Idk

Quote:
Patchpaw tilted her head with a twitch of her whiskers she pouted as she got her response then her eyes were wide open she shook her head " no no! You don't have to if you don't want to . I'm sure the old mouse brain is off hunting that reckless Rogue doesn't like to stay in the elders den all the time imagine . " she meowed her eyes shifted their gaze to a bird flying over head they along with her head followed its movement to the left her nose twitched as she watched it land in a near by tree making her stand up with her tail now in the air . She sneezed now looking at the kill pile " hungry ? " she asked and looked back at willowpaw.
Willowpaw nodded eagerly "Yeah! And I guess youre right being in the elders den all day must be boring," she joked and got up from the ground. She looked around and watched other apprentices play.
Old April 30th, 2018, 04:19 PM

Quote:

Willowpaw nodded eagerly "Yeah! And I guess youre right being in the elders den all day must be boring," she joked and got up from the ground. She looked around and watched other apprentices play.
Than she cat trotted over to the pile her eyes finding some of the same apprentices willowpaw did she frowned a bit it seems they know where they belong ... she shook her head as she made it to the pile now scanning her options fish...vole....mice..fish...and more fish.. she exhailed and leaned in close she grabbed two fish for willowpaw and two mice for herself she liked fish but it got old after a while . Heh...a riverclan clan cat getting tired of fish. a bit Ironic . She held the prey by their tails and walked back to her friend she set them down now moving the mice with her right paw closer to her and layed down she started on the one that was closer to her right paw " I hope you don't mind fish... " she meowed and took a bite of the mouse she had " well it would be boring staying there . You just lay around , eat, and talk ... What kind of mentor are you hoping on getting " she meowed with curiosity .

Old April 30th, 2018, 04:22 PM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Weaver View Post

"Skykit does." Snapped Duskfern. "Now let us talk!" He turned back to Lilyflame. (Sorry if he sounds rude, he's a little crabby sometimes.
"Well that's just rude. YOU CANT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! YOUR NOT MY MOM MOUSEBRAIN!" Lunakit shouted after him.
Old April 30th, 2018, 04:24 PM
Idk

Quote:
Than she cat trotted over to the pile her eyes finding some of the same apprentices willowpaw did she frowned a bit it seems they know where they belong ... she shook her head as she made it to the pile now scanning her options fish...vole....mice..fish...and more fish.. she exhailed and leaned in close she grabbed two fish for willowpaw and two mice for herself she liked fish but it got old after a while . Heh...a riverclan clan cat getting tired of fish. a bit Ironic . She held the prey by their tails and walked back to her friend she set them down now moving the mice with her right paw closer to her and layed down she started on the one that was closer to her right paw " I hope you don't mind fish... " she meowed and took a bite of the mouse she had " well it would be boring staying there . You just lay around , eat, and talk ... What kind of mentor are you hoping on getting " she meowed with curiosity .
"Hah! Thanks and I love fish" Willowpaw meowed starting to take bites of the fish. She wandered about it, she'd always wanted a fun mentor, one who would let her run around. "Hmm, I guess a fun one, who lets me run around I guess" the she cat shrugged. She started on the other fish. "What kind of mentor do you want?" Willowpaw asked curiously.
Old April 30th, 2018, 04:47 PM

Quote:

"Hah! Thanks and I love fish" Willowpaw meowed starting to take bites of the fish. She wandered about it, she'd always wanted a fun mentor, one who would let her run around. "Hmm, I guess a fun one, who lets me run around I guess" the she cat shrugged. She started on the other fish. "What kind of mentor do you want?" Willowpaw asked curiously.
Patchpaw purred with a smile at hearing her friend have a happy tone in her voice " good . Well you are a riverclan cat so why won't you? " she joked suddenly feeling lightweight like a feather a warm feeling rose inside her as well her eyes seeming brighter then before . She loves this feeling this comes around when ever she's around her uncle or willowpaw and it was kinda rare to her too. She twitched her whiskers " I've never thought of you as the energetic type before . Maybe you have a bit of windclan in you if you like running so much . And...I don't know honestly " she meowed now moving on to the second mouse she licked her lips after a bit and sneezed " is there pollen in the air or something ? " she asked and twitched her nose " I've never sneezed this much before " she added .

Old April 30th, 2018, 04:52 PM
Idk

Quote:
Patchpaw purred with a smile at hearing her friend have a happy tone in her voice " good . Well you are a riverclan cat so why won't you? " she joked suddenly feeling lightweight like a feather a warm feeling rose inside her as well her eyes seeming brighter then before . She loves this feeling this comes around when ever she's around her uncle or willowpaw and it was kinda rare to her too. She twitched her whiskers " I've never thought of you as the energetic type before . Maybe you have a bit of windclan in you if you like running so much . And...I don't know honestly " she meowed now moving on to the second mouse she licked her lips after a bit and sneezed " is there pollen in the air or something ? " she asked and twitched her nose " I've never sneezed this much before " she added .
Willowpaw chuckled "Yeah I probably do, and maybe" the she cat said. Her eyes traveling to the other female. "Have you ever thought of what it would be like to be a warrior?" she inquired.
Old April 30th, 2018, 05:23 PM

Quote:

Willowpaw chuckled "Yeah I probably do, and maybe" the she cat said. Her eyes traveling to the other female. "Have you ever thought of what it would be like to be a warrior?" she inquired.
She looked down after she finished her mouse " well I could definitely help other cats more that way if they wanted my help. Other than that what use would I be as a warrior ? " she meowed now looking up " they'll probably name me something like patchfur or something lame like that" she meowed .

Closed Thread