Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Omari
Today 03:44 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Alpha 2.0
Today 03:41 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Omari
Today 03:40 PM
The Tiger's claw clears...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 03:40 PM
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Moonraven
Today 03:39 PM

Old December 18th, 2017, 06:27 AM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

"It does seem more comfortable" He meowed. He chuckled at her excitement. He nodded , "I do too, but hey, we'll get there! I wonder what our warrior names will be.." He trailed off.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old December 18th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

The two littermates, Smokey, a gray tom and Flower, a golden tabby molly, walked side by side though the woods. "So, were we goin' Smokey?" Flower asked her brother as they walked. Flower was always the cereus one out of the two. Whale Smokey was more quiet and protective.
Smokey glanced at his sister meeting her amber eyes with his green. "Well, remember hearing those rouges talk about the Clan?" He asked and his sister nodded. "Well, DragonClan, is what it's called and I though we could join them." He added as the walked.
"Oh cool! Really?!" Flower asked as she skipped beside her brother.
He nodded. "Yup."
As the walked you could she Flower's excitement flow off her like a waves on an ocean. Though you couldn't fiscally see it, you knew it was there. One the other paw, Smokey was quiet happy. But you couldn't tell if it was about joining the Clan or seeing his sister so happy. I guess both but seeing Flower happy wasn't a rare sight. She always seamed to be happy.

~Open~

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 18th, 2017, 08:55 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
The two littermates, Smokey, a gray tom and Flower, a golden tabby molly, walked side by side though the woods. "So, were we goin' Smokey?" Flower asked her brother as they walked. Flower was always the cereus one out of the two. Whale Smokey was more quiet and protective.
Smokey glanced at his sister meeting her amber eyes with his green. "Well, remember hearing those rouges talk about the Clan?" He asked and his sister nodded. "Well, DragonClan, is what it's called and I though we could join them." He added as the walked.
"Oh cool! Really?!" Flower asked as she skipped beside her brother.
He nodded. "Yup."
As the walked you could she Flower's excitement flow off her like a waves on an ocean. Though you couldn't fiscally see it, you knew it was there. One the other paw, Smokey was quiet happy. But you couldn't tell if it was about joining the Clan or seeing his sister so happy. I guess both but seeing Flower happy wasn't a rare sight. She always seamed to be happy.

~Open~
hey @PeaFlower @Swiftheart
@Redwood Sienna can you guys take care of this!

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old December 18th, 2017, 08:58 PM
joe mama

Claw was flying around, he found a nice tree to pay down under, he laid down and rested.

Talon was flying, he was practicing his skills.

Snow was chasing a butterfly, she ran off and ended up in a clan. she couldn't see the butterfly anymore, now she was scared. She doesn't know where her brother is, or even Claw.

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old December 18th, 2017, 09:00 PM
joe mama

(okay)

Old December 18th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Sienna View Post
Claw was flying around, he found a nice tree to pay down under, he laid down and rested.

Talon was flying, he was practicing his skills.

Snow was chasing a butterfly, she ran off and ended up in a clan. she couldn't see the butterfly anymore, now she was scared. She doesn't know where her brother is, or even Claw.

lightningscale walked out of the warrior den and started heading to the exit to hunt.before he could he ran into the kit "hello there!who are you?"he asked calmly hopeing not to scare the kit anymore then it was.

So did they bury you?
Old December 18th, 2017, 09:08 PM
joe mama

"I'm Snow.." She said scared. She missed her brother.

Old December 18th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Empress~Of~Darkness

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon View Post

dragonstar grumbled "i hate the cold,the snow is fun but no fishing, and the winds to cold to fly yet it would be easy to find greenvine"she said looking around at the slowly falling snow the worst time to have kits she thought,she hadnt told lightningscale and it was too soon for anyone to tell.the leaves movd and she jumped at the rabbit hopping out.
-------------------------

"Nice catch." He'd praise her.
Shorty after Deadly went into a crouch, seeing two squirrels up ahead. He placed his paws carefully he wanted to play his cards right, the prey was feasting on something. Making them distracted to all their surroundings when the tom got close enough, he pounced on them. Crushing one and swiping his claws on the other's throat. After he buried the prey turning towards the black she.
"Hey, I know prey will be harder to catch but, I can still sky hunt and fish. The cold doesn't bother me at all." He'd mew, hoping he would still be allowed to hunt in the freezing weather.
Old December 19th, 2017, 08:17 AM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas Sienna View Post
"I'm Snow.." She said scared. She missed her brother.
"is your family around here?"lightninfscale asked the kit
Quote:
Originally Posted by xYx_Void_xYx View Post
-------------------------
"is your family around?you shouldnt be here alone"lightningscale said.
"Nice catch." He'd praise her.
Shorty after Deadly went into a crouch, seeing two squirrels up ahead. He placed his paws carefully he wanted to play his cards right, the prey was feasting on something. Making them distracted to all their surroundings when the tom got close enough, he pounced on them. Crushing one and swiping his claws on the other's throat. After he buried the prey turning towards the black she.
"Hey, I know prey will be harder to catch but, I can still sky hunt and fish. The cold doesn't bother me at all." He'd mew, hoping he would still be allowed to hunt in the freezing weather.
"i know that frozen rivers will bother"she said"do you want to try some sky-hunting"dragonstar asked.lightningscale and her have been doing it for moons but maybe someone else did it to.

So did they bury you?

Last edited by Fireflower; December 19th, 2017 at 08:20 AM.
Old December 20th, 2017, 10:47 AM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Reindeer View Post
"It does seem more comfortable" He meowed. He chuckled at her excitement. He nodded , "I do too, but hey, we'll get there! I wonder what our warrior names will be.." He trailed off.
"Oh, I try not to think too hard about my future warrior name ..." She said as she moved from this den to the medicine den, that was currently empty of its two residents.
"And, here's the Medicine den !" She exclaimed. "Our medicine cat is Swiftowl, he used to be the Medicine cat back at my old clan until he disappeared one day ... he's really grumpy, though I saw that he's less grumpy with his apprentice, Ravenkit ... who I think had her ceremony. I'm pretty sure I heard cats shouting 'Ravenpaw" over and over while I was half asleep ..." She pondered, as she let Trappedpaw discover the den and take all that information in.