Closed Thread

Old December 18th, 2016, 03:57 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ThunderClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
@Zero to Hero

(XD nope, it's completely fine and much more realistic)

Northpath growled in aggravation as Hannibal so easily and quickly avoided his attack. Just when he landed and started to turn around - a bit to clumsily and slow due to his first injury caused by the other tom - he felt another searing pain. This time it was in his hips as Hannibal sliced through his skin. He winced and gave a yowl of pain. His two injuries was more pain than he'd ever felt before, and he had been a part of the flood and the fires.

He turned back towards Hannibal and attempted another attack. He was even slower and his movement seemed more like a kit's rather than a cat his age. For a moment he wished that he had learned to fight some more. He had assumed that since he was going to become a medicine cat that he didn't have to know how to fight and would just be spending all his time either gathering herbs,sorting them or using them to help heal anyone who needed his help.

But he never imagined that he'd be a part of a fight, especially a part of a battle this big. He knew that whoever won, this would still go down in the clan history and be an important event. He just hoped that it was the Starclan loyalists that would win. And now here he was, fighting for his and Zerosight's life against this sociopath. But... what if I loose? What if.... Well, would he then try to kill Zerosight again?

The younger tom was only fighting Hannibal in order to save his mentor, he couldn't bare to think that Zerosight would then get killed if he were to loose after all this. He re-launched himself towards Hannibal, trying to hinder him again. But he was still weak and clumsy. I have to get him! Just a scratch and maybe I'd have a chance... his claws were outstretched as he continued to try to fight off the Syndicate cat.
{Alright xD}

The dark grey tom made not a sound as he practically danced around these pitifully unskilled cat, his face remained as blank as if he were taking a stroll through the territory, though his eyes never moved away from the dark tabby, he had his full attention because otherwise it would be rude. That, and Hannibal was not a cocky cat and would never take his eye off the cat he was toying with, that could leave room for error, and he did not need error right now.

He's getting angry now, frustrated. Hannibal reared back as Northpath struck out at him, in a seemingly desperate attempt to land some kind of injury on the monster before him, of course to no avail. It was painfully obvious to the Syndicate cat that this healer had no clue to the first thing about battle, but even if he had, would he have any sort of chance against Hannibal?

Soon after Northpath had missed his strike at him, he was trying once more to launch at Hannibal, a move that the dark cat could see coming almost before it even happened, a calm breath flowing out of him as he pounced out of the way, only to come pouncing back as the dark tabby landed, aiming a hard blow with his right forepaw at the younger cat's right cheek, if it were to land, it would surely cause him to stumble and become a bit dazed as well as leave a few gashes along the cheek, but as soon as it missed or landed, Hannibal slunk back.

I wonder what's going through his mind. Perhaps he's thinking about losing this fight and what I'll do afterwards. Perhaps he's trying to think of how he'll beat me. Or maybe he's not thinking about anything at all, just focusing on that rage and frustration that many cats seem to do during battle, using that to guide them rather than their thoughts. Reflected Hannibal as he waited to see what Northpath would do next.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 18th, 2016, 04:01 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
Fennelsnarl paused," Do you want to get freed to see your family in Starclan?" she resisted the urge to snarl at the term 'Starclan' but she did it only trying to remove the pain on her shoulders," Yes or No?"
"Plant is green," Sandpaw replied, looking back and forth between the cats, hoping they'd understand what she meant.
~
Dunedrift, watching Sandpaw, said, "Her family is.... Well, should be... Still alive."
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old December 18th, 2016, 04:01 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Open Rp

Smokepaw cried, Smokepaw screamed, Smokepaw ran. His mentor was dead, these Skyclan idiots killed him, and now he wanted revenge.
Revenge.
It was a foreign concept to him, but now he knew it well. He skidded to a stop as a Skyclan warrior loomed above him.
Open Rp

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old December 18th, 2016, 04:03 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
Open Rp

Smokepaw cried, Smokepaw screamed, Smokepaw ran. His mentor was dead, these Skyclan idiots killed him, and now he wanted revenge.
Revenge.
It was a foreign concept to him, but now he knew it well. He skidded to a stop as a Skyclan warrior loomed above him.
Open Rp
Fogpelt looked down at the apprentice. "Give me one good reason to hurt you and I will, give me one bad reason not to and I wont, little one," she mewed almost silently.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever

Last edited by Ludicrous Lunacy; December 18th, 2016 at 04:03 PM.
Old December 18th, 2016, 04:04 PM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
(Always the sprained paw XD lol) skyleap growled and leaped on him sinking his teeth into darkthorns throat and fastening his claws into his back
(Always the paw XD, I was going to make his jaw break) DarkThorn suddenly went limp, DapplePelt watched in grief at her brother was killed. She picked up Twilightkit and walked to DarkThorns blood stained body, she knew he did not believe in star clan but he was still her brother, She looked at SkyLeap, her eyes narrowed and her ears were pinned back, she hissed and placed TwilightKit behind her, She walked forwards slowly.

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Old December 18th, 2016, 04:06 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Card View Post
Neverpaw blinked, staring at his paw. He then looked at Darkfang with a horrified expression, staring into his dead, cold eyes. Neverpaw stumbled away, eyes filled with horror. "I-I-I..."
"Hey," Blackpaw placed a paw on his shoulder. "You did what you had to do."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old December 18th, 2016, 04:06 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapplePelt View Post
(Always the paw XD, I was going to make his jaw break) DarkThorn suddenly went limp, DapplePelt watched in grief at her brother was killed. She picked up Twilightkit and walked to DarkThorns blood stained body, she knew he did not believe in star clan but he was still her brother, She looked at SkyLeap, her eyes narrowed and her ears were pinned back, she hissed and placed TwilightKit behind her, She walked forwards slowly.
(XD poor skyleap never meant to kill) skyleap released darkthorns body and blinked a look of horror crept across his face as he realized he had just killed a cat he didnt intend to kill but he had lost himself in the heat of battle he stepped back from the body his eyes wide

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; December 18th, 2016 at 04:07 PM.
Old December 18th, 2016, 04:08 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftwind View Post
(Sorry lol, I fell asleep ^^

Swiftwind's ears twitched as life drained from Barktooth. She sighed with relief and glanced at Rivermist as she spoke her final words to her mentor. The young warrior touched her tail tip to Rivermist's shoulder and nodded towards her. "Hopefully this ends soon. But Ratnight still hasn't made an appearance. I bet he ran away like the coward he is! Making these cats fight for him when he doesn't care about them at all." she hissed. The fighting in the clearing seemed to be slowing down around the shecats. Many cats seemed exhausted from fighting, or dead.

Swiftwind caught movement from the corner of her eye, and she spun around to see Ratnight had finally made an appearance and was making his way towards Grousestar. She pawed the other shecat and pointed out the evil Thunderclan leader, "Look!" she whispered to Rivermist. She stood up and stalked closer to the two leaders, waiting for Grousestar to take notice and getting close enough to observe the fight.

(I hadn't seen Ratnight post on pg 18 lol.)
Rivermist rose her head from the limp body to see many fights going on, and many fights already finished. But one stood out, the one between the new leader and the leader from the unknown clan who had come to free them. She watched the battle anxiously next to her new friend.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 18th, 2016, 04:10 PM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
(XD poor skyleap never meant to kill) skyleap released darkthorns body and blinked a look of horror crept across his face as he realized he had just killed a cat he didnt intend to kill but he had lost himself in the heat of battle he stepped back from the body his eyes wide
She could not look SkyLeap in the eye it just angered her even more. She did not know if any kit of warrior had seen her this furious, she knew that the young warrior had not intended to but she was upset.

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Old December 18th, 2016, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"Hey," Blackpaw placed a paw on his shoulder. "You did what you had to do."
Neverpaw shook his head. "I didn't mean it. I didn't mean it." He repeated, before backing away and rushing out of the clearing. He made his way towards the exit, and vanished into ThunderClan territory.

(So, we can move this to TC territory now.)