Closed Thread

Old April 15th, 2017, 01:10 PM
WarriorBorn

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Talon @Hexict @Ever @Clover @fenic!

(So I guess everyone will post once as a newborn then we'll skip to 3 moons so it's easier to rp them <3 )

Mistyskip waddled into the nursery, her plump stomach lightly brushed the dusty ground as she made her way to the nest. She let out a grumble as her fur got dusty and disleveled, she didn't really like the crummy, dirty feeling on her stomach but she didn't really have the time to fix it at the moment, she had kits to give birth to. The grey mottled molly layed herself down in the soft nest with a huff, a few pieces of moss fell off of the bed as she did so. She took a few deep breaths and dug her claws into the ground, her tail lashed behind her. "They weren't supposed to come this early, darn kits threw my whole plan out of whack." she mumbled, although nothing but love dripped from her words, in reality she was thrilled to bits about giving birth so soon, she had asked Starclan to make the day come quicker. Although this isn't exactly what she meant by the wish. The warrior turned her bluish green colored eyes to the entrance of the nursery and glared 'He'd better be here for this. I told him specifically to be here the moment I began to give birth.' she thought, a tremor erupted through her body and she let out a grunt 'Although their birth is a bit...sudden. Either way, he should know where I am, and should hightail his happy butt over here.' she thought. A minute before the birthing was to begin she spotted plump stick and maneuvered it over to where she was laying and firmly gripped it between her teeth, now she could begin.

A fair amount of time had passed, the new queen was tired, hungry, and breathless. The deed had been done, she had 5 beautiful kits to care for and love endlessly. Mistyskip gave her newborn kits a gentle lick to the head and smiled, a purr erupted from her throat. She turned her teal gaze upon her newborns and nudged them close to her stomach. She gave her two toms a nudge, licking the darker grey toms head once more "...I'll name you Cygnekit." she said softly, she then looked at the lighter colored Tom "And your name will be Jaggetkit." she stated, her voice smooth, rich, kind, careful. She turned her loving gaze upon her two daughters "Now as for you two..." she trailed off before she twitched her whiskers and smiled sweetly. "Your names will be Veridankit and Juniperkit." she stated as she licked the top of their heads as she named them off. With this being her first litter of kits she was elated and fell in love with them before they were even born. She couldn't wait to see how they'd turn out when they grew up, all of the accomplishments they'd achieve. She looked down at her fur and let out an annoyed huff, messy, dirty, grimy. She hated it. As her kits fed she began to lick the dirt off her and wait for her mate to make his way into the den, hoping that bolderglare didn't mind the names she chose for their offspring.
Boulderglare walked into the nursery. He wasn't the fatherly cat that most would want to be the father of their kits but he was good at manipulating and fooling cats like Mistystep. He hadn't gone to see her too much before because he didn't care a lot about her. Boulderglare only hoped that she wouldn't give birth to disappointing kits like Petaldown had when she gave birth to Mistfall, Aspenmask, Rock and Stream. So he was only interested in their kits and not really interested in his mate. But he had been visiting more lately since he did wanted to shape his kits to become great warrior from a young age and not wanting them to end up like their older brothers and sisters.

Boulderglare was surprised to see that Mistystep was curled around five newborns. He felt almost sick looking at something so weak and helpless as newborn kits, he almost didn't want to say that they were his own. But he knew that he could make them great someday and that just because they were pathetic now doesn't mean they won't be. "Misystep," Boulderglare forced a pretty good fake purr for his mate as he walked towards her and the kits, pretending to be happy and feeling warm like how she felt.

"My hobbies are guns, blowing stuff up and baseball!" -America

Character Site
Old April 15th, 2017, 08:35 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post

[CENTER]"Why?" purred rainkit. " Before drawing back and sitting like a fat bird on a branch. His puffy fur fluffed io as the wind buffered his fur after entering the den. "Yeah I'm hungry. I can grab something if you'd like?" said the younger Tom standing up and lashing his tail as he gave his fur another good duskpaw and stretched out his small legs.[/CENTER
(silly)
The small molly quickly shook her head as she quickly stood up her fur fluffed up once more. "Nope! I got the prey run this time! You just stay here okay?" She said quickly pressing her nose in his cheekfur before he pulled back and bounding out of the nursery. With what seemed like forever the white feline pushed her way inside pulling a small mouse behind her doing her best to keep it from getting dusty. Dropping it in their nest she purred with happiness, "This should be good enough for us to share! Right....?" She asked with a tilt of her head.
Old April 20th, 2017, 12:51 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostintheEchoes View Post
(Oh, sorry! xD)

Blazingheart was struck by the question, and his mouth turned dry. Had his expression betrayed a hint of the worry that lingered in his mind? He did his best to smile at the she-cat's question, seeming as if he was happy about the memories from his past that flooded into his mind, although he was anything but. "Before I joined RiverClan, I lived as a rogue - Blaze," he recalled, trying to remember all the parts of his past that did not include Jay or Sun. "I used to live with my father Apple in the woods a little ways away from here. He passed away, though," Blazingheart added, wishing he hadn't. "So I came here instead. And I'm glad I did," he purred, glancing to the entrance of the nursery for a mere second, taking in the sights of the camp. He turned his attentive gaze back to Birchstep, not wanting to seem rude. "And what about you?" He inquired, assuming he already knew the answer. "Have you always been a Clan cat?"
(It's fine. Since we're in the nursery right now I'ma move this to the nursery xD)

Birchstep shook her head. "I know that I'm from somewhere around here, but nothing else. My mother adopted me when she found me as a young kit abandoned in the territory," she said, a slight tinge of pain at the memory of her mother. She'd been a good warrior but an even better mother. It saddened Birchstep that she was now in Starclan. "I like to think that, rather than abandoned, my birth parents simply lost me during a move or something along those lines." She smiled happily to her friend. It was obvious she seemed to strike a nerve with her question about his past, which only made her more curious. She knew better than to pry further, and decided to leave well-enough alone instead.
Old April 20th, 2017, 01:02 PM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post

(It's fine. Since we're in the nursery right now I'ma move this to the nursery xD)

Birchstep shook her head. "I know that I'm from somewhere around here, but nothing else. My mother adopted me when she found me as a young kit abandoned in the territory," she said, a slight tinge of pain at the memory of her mother. She'd been a good warrior but an even better mother. It saddened Birchstep that she was now in Starclan. "I like to think that, rather than abandoned, my birth parents simply lost me during a move or something along those lines." She smiled happily to her friend. It was obvious she seemed to strike a nerve with her question about his past, which only made her more curious. She knew better than to pry further, and decided to leave well-enough alone instead.
(Oh, that would make sense, lol)

"Oh," replied Blazingheart, surprised. He stifled a purr of amusement at his own insolence. "I had always just assumed that you were a pure Clan cat, through and through. You certainly seem like it!" Attempting to change the topic so neither of them would further ask about each other's pasts, he nodded toward her kits. "Can they speak yet? The kits, I mean," He asked quizzically, tilting his head. He knew it was a dumb question to ask, for the kits seemed very young, but it was the first thing that came to mind.
Old April 20th, 2017, 01:18 PM
Friendly Coyote

Quote:
(Oh, that would make sense, lol)

"Oh," replied Blazingheart, surprised. He stifled a purr of amusement at his own insolence. "I had always just assumed that you were a pure Clan cat, through and through. You certainly seem like it!" Attempting to change the topic so neither of them would further ask about each other's pasts, he nodded toward her kits. "Can they speak yet? The kits, I mean," He asked quizzically, tilting his head. He knew it was a dumb question to ask, for the kits seemed very young, but it was the first thing that came to mind.
Before the queen could speak, Otterkit was up again, fluffed as much as her short fur would allow at Blazingheart's question. "Excuse you! We're a whole moon old! Of COURSE we can talk!" she mewed, pride filling her voice more than anger or hurt. Birchstep laughed at her young kit. "We can take care of ourselves, too!" she mewed. Birchstep glared playfully at her kit. "Oh yeah? Then let's see it," she said, glancing around for something for her young kit to try to attack. She then tilted her head mischievously. "Why don't you see if you can tackle Blazingheart to the ground?" she asked. "I can do that easily," Otterkit mewed, then ran and jumped onto Blazingheart's shoulder, not being more than a minor nuisance to the tom.
Old April 20th, 2017, 01:29 PM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:

Before the queen could speak, Otterkit was up again, fluffed as much as her short fur would allow at Blazingheart's question. "Excuse you! We're a whole moon old! Of COURSE we can talk!" she mewed, pride filling her voice more than anger or hurt. Birchstep laughed at her young kit. "We can take care of ourselves, too!" she mewed. Birchstep glared playfully at her kit. "Oh yeah? Then let's see it," she said, glancing around for something for her young kit to try to attack. She then tilted her head mischievously. "Why don't you see if you can tackle Blazingheart to the ground?" she asked. "I can do that easily," Otterkit mewed, then ran and jumped onto Blazingheart's shoulder, not being more than a minor nuisance to the tom.

"I thought I could trust you, Birchstep!" Jokingly yelped Blazingheart, attempting to twist his head to see Otterkit. The kit clung on to his shoulder, with a rather proud expression on his face. Blazingheart was still shocked that the kits could talk at such a young age. A moon? He thought. He abandoned his pondering and turned his attention back to the kit. Otterkit dug his claws into Blazingheart's pelt, but the much-larger warrior barely felt a thing. He flattened his striped ears against his head in mock disappointment, his blue eyes filled with amusement. "I'm still standing," he pointed out, trying to stifle a smile from playing on his face. "You can't do better then that?"
Old April 20th, 2017, 01:38 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Talon @Hexict @Clover @Ever @fenic!
[After talon posts their response to this one you guys can start roleplaying as two moon olds]
The grey molly purred then looked up at her mate the moment she heard him call her name, her blue hues gleamed with nothing but love. She licked his cheek once he got close enough then nudged her kits closer to her stomach. "Took you long enough to get here mousebrain. I saved you one to name, figured you'd like that." she said, her gaze still locked onto her kits. Mistyskip still was unsure about her mate, she loved him, she loved him to death, but he had his moments when he didn't seem like....Bolderglare, honestly, it scared her. Every once in a while she'd get a chill down her spine whenever she saw the look on the warriors face, cold, heartless eyes. After a few moments of just spacing out she grimaced and began to lick her chest fur, trying to clean off the dirt and sweat, she'd leave the stomach for later. "I named the two toms Cygenkit and Jaggedkit, and then I named two out of the three mollys Veridiankit and Juniperkit. There's one more molly for you to name, have at it." she hummed, her tail tip twitched as she awaited her mates response "And I'm not changin their names! If you wanted them to have different names you should have come here sooner!" she snapped at the warrior, annoyance evident on her face. Although she snapped at him often, she could only be mad for a certian amount of time, only be annoyed at the warrior for a short amount to time. While Boulderglare, in the amount of time that she knew him, never shown that he was mad, never stated it aloud, but she noticed it, in his little movements, in his actions. Although she would never point it out, never nag him about it. The queen pushed her thoughts away and smiled, trying to think of more positive things, "Hey." she started, shifting her weight so she could look up at her mate "Could you do me a favor? My fur is grimy and I would clean it but with them sleeping I don't want to wake them. That and honestly, I could use a nap myself." she yawned, her fur fluffed up as she did so.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 20th, 2017, 01:44 PM

My Mood: Doh

Mallowkit pounced on her older brother, Finchkit, starting a play fight. Finchkit whipped around and snarled playfully, and attempted throwing off Mallowkit. Mallowkit clung on and nipped Finchkit's ear. "Hey!" He mewed. Finchkit finally got Mallowkit off his back, and he pinned her on the ground. Mallowkit battered Finchkit's underbelly with sheathed claws. Finchkit nipped Mallowkit's ear, and she mewed "No fair!" "Alls fair in battle!" Finchkit purred. "Guys, stop it! The new kits are sleeping, and you don't wanna get in trouble!" Creekkit mewed, stopping their play fight. "You're no fun, Creekkit." Mallowkit meowed to her sister. Creekkit huffed and walked back into the nursery. Finchkit followed her, not wanting to get yelled at. "You guys are never any fun." Mallowkit muttered, walking into the nursery with her tail dropped. But Mallowkits tail shot straight up when she saw that Rosekit, Blossomriver's kit, was in the nursery. Mallowkif walked over to Rosekit and meowed, "Hiya, Rosekit!"
(Open)
Old April 20th, 2017, 01:51 PM
Friendly Coyote

Quote:

"I thought I could trust you, Birchstep!" Jokingly yelped Blazingheart, attempting to twist his head to see Otterkit. The kit clung on to his shoulder, with a rather proud expression on his face. Blazingheart was still shocked that the kits could talk at such a young age. A moon? He thought. He abandoned his pondering and turned his attention back to the kit. Otterkit dug his claws into Blazingheart's pelt, but the much-larger warrior barely felt a thing. He flattened his striped ears against his head in mock disappointment, his blue eyes filled with amusement. "I'm still standing," he pointed out, trying to stifle a smile from playing on his face. "You can't do better then that?"
Birchstep laughed wildly. "Only if it doesn't partane to my kits," she laughed.
Otterkit growled, frustrated. She then hopped off, purposefully launching herself into the side of the Nursery. She mewed, a slight sting from the surrounding den walls smacking her going from her fore-paws to her face. She then turned, and bounded up to Blazingheart once more, launching herself once more in attempts to knock him over, or at least to make him stumble a bit.
Old April 20th, 2017, 01:56 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:

Otterkit tilted her head in confusion. "I call mousedung! You're the same age as us, how could you have killed a fox?" she asked, disbelief filling her voice as she spoke. Whatever Poolkit was concocting was a lie, and the blue aby knew it. There was simply no way she could have killed a fox. They had barely been able to leave the Nursery for Starclan's sake! "Why would a fox want to mess with you anyway? Your stench would only drive them away!" Otterkit didn't know why she had said that. She had meant to only be playful with her sibling but it came out quite rude indeed. Well, what's done is done. There's no taking it back now. 'Birchstep is going to have my head for that one,' she thought, pinning her ears in regret for her own words.

-----

Birchstep lightly rolled her eyes at her kits, wondering where Poolkit had even heard of a fox. She certainly hadn't spoken of them before, but that didn't really matter now, did it? She watched in admiration at Poolkit's creativity, then glared as she heard Otterkit's words. "Otterkit!" she growled. "While it is absurd that your sister killed a fox, it is still not right to say that to her. Apologize. Now." The fluffy queen hated being cross with her kits, but it had to be done. Otherwise they'd never learn. "Poolkit, I think we'd all love to hear your story," she said once Otterkit apologized, hoping she hadn't noticed that she also called out her daughter on her slight trickery. She simply didn't wish to stifle the young kit's creativity.
@Nighty
The grey kit turned to her sister and stuck her tongue out, her ears folded back a she glared at Otterkit. "How would you know? You're always sleeping! And besides it's not my stench that they run away from! You fart in your sleep!" she barked, her fluffed up and her tail lashing behind her. She let out a snort then looked back at Gracklekit, a big grin plastered on her face, which was quickly wiped away at her mother's retort. Poolkit let out a whine and poked Birtchstep "You wouldn't know either! All you guys do is sleep!" she retorted, but instead of just pressing it further she let out a huff and looked back at the sister who actually seemed excited about her tale. The grey molly licked her chest and sat herself back down and took a deep breath "So, I was playing out begphind the nursery, which isn't outside the camp, and I heard the leaves rustling." she started, excitement twinkled in her eyes "So, I snuck forward and bumped into the nose of a fox!" she gasped "I scratched its nose and tackled it down. I gripped its neck and bit as hard as I possibly could. It flung me off, but that didn't stop me. I lunged forward and landed the killing blow, ending its life swiftly because I didn't want to let it suffer." she stated smugly, an eyebrow quirked and her eyes closed, a smug, satisfied grin on her maw.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Closed Thread