Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Yapping corner
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 10:43 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by ollie
Today 10:43 AM
༺═ Cherry's Hidden Home...
Last post by Red'fur
Today 10:41 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Bugabaddie
Today 10:40 AM
Burning in the Shade...
by Badwolf
Last post by ollie
Today 10:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 20th, 2017, 07:35 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
( @woly @Raven & Co )
Everything was dark
Cold...
She could not think her brain felt strange and fuzzy slightly, her body ached the blood from the large slashes along her back had stopped well she hoped they did the pain had gone down since before but it was still agonizing, Eclipsepaw could hear the sound of voices some of them she couldn't hear due to them whispering but she heard them ask Nightpaw things but she did not hear him talk back he must have been too indulged with helping her that he had ignored them she wished she could thank him say that everything was going be okay but the molly could not do a thing she could not talk or even move she could only hear, the sound of a crunch rang in her ears they must have been in the medicine cat den now she was hoping she was right as a pain shot through her entire body making her groan it was the only thing she could do to let them know that the pain was still there she just wanted it to go away for it to end Little one do not give up not yet, you still have much to live through! that voice was there again she wondered who or what it was, was she just losing her mind? it was bad enough with those shadow cats that kept appearing they made her lose so many friends Nightpaw had been the one who had comforted her the most she had worried so much about losing him too, just before she had fallen from the tree he had confessed to her and they promised to be mates once they were warriors she felt emptiness within her at the thought of death but that was just her being well her she was always so paranoid and to be exact it was one of her worst traits she wouldn't trust many cats too paranoid that they would betray her, the only one she ever truly trusted was Nightpaw they been best friends since they were in the nursery so it was hard to not be so close to him but the fact they had liked each other for so long had both scared her and made her happy at the moment though all she could feel was pain, Eclipsepaw felt pariona creep up on her what happens if I can't train anymore? it would make me even more useless! her paws tingled she knew that wasn't true but it still made her worry Why would he love someone as useless as me? for a moment she swore the molly heard Nightpaw speak those words...
Your useless.
Nightpaw was sitting beside the she-cat, ears pinned back against his head, what had happened sooner wasn't only her fault, it was both their fault, and he was definitively going crazy about the fact that he could lose her, the only cat he had ever been this close to... Was now here because of their foolish actions, why were they playing in the trees anyway..? He intently watched the apprentice, he felt more than bad, he couldn't even say how bad he felt, and he couldn't focus on anything else, couldn't talk to anyone... He didn't feel like it, he had ignored what he had been asked, the life of his precious Eclipsepaw mattered too much for him, without her, he would end up broken and... This being partially his fault, he would never forgive himself, he could only wish she would get better. "We're so dumb..." He told himself, climbing trees wasn't a game and had consequences if you did something wrong, just like what had happened to her, his large, bushy tail resting on top of hers. "You'll be fine... I promise...." He mewed, even he wasn't even sure if his words were the truth, cats even bigger than her had died in these circumstances, so he simply couldn't help but worry.
Old June 20th, 2017, 10:59 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post
@woly

Halestar padded into the den, her footsteps soft as she entered. The leader sat in the middle of the den, looking around for Autumnpaw with a small scowl. She was going to talk to that ungrateful apprentice and make sure that Autumnpaw would not do it again if she valued having a Warrior ceremony any time soon.

She waited for Daypaw to enter before shifting and sighing gently at the other cat.
@The Eye Of The Storm

Daypaw made their way in the den after Halestar. Their guard was immediately up back at the sight of the apprentice, Auttumpaw. The words that came out of her mouth felt like venom, words that Daypaw faced internally enough as it was. Their eyes went into slits as they glared at the younger molly, tail flickering in annoyance. The cream colored cat sat next to Halestar. Not because they were scared, but it felt comforting to have their leader on their side. Not many cats defended them with little things like this, it made them feel slightly better. They would never say this out loud of course, but Daypaw hoped that the leader knew of their silent thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
( @woly @Raven & Co )
Everything was dark
Cold...
She could not think her brain felt strange and fuzzy slightly, her body ached the blood from the large slashes along her back had stopped well she hoped they did the pain had gone down since before but it was still agonizing, Eclipsepaw could hear the sound of voices some of them she couldn't hear due to them whispering but she heard them ask Nightpaw things but she did not hear him talk back he must have been too indulged with helping her that he had ignored them she wished she could thank him say that everything was going be okay but the molly could not do a thing she could not talk or even move she could only hear, the sound of a crunch rang in her ears they must have been in the medicine cat den now she was hoping she was right as a pain shot through her entire body making her groan it was the only thing she could do to let them know that the pain was still there she just wanted it to go away for it to end Little one do not give up not yet, you still have much to live through! that voice was there again she wondered who or what it was, was she just losing her mind? it was bad enough with those shadow cats that kept appearing they made her lose so many friends Nightpaw had been the one who had comforted her the most she had worried so much about losing him too, just before she had fallen from the tree he had confessed to her and they promised to be mates once they were warriors she felt emptiness within her at the thought of death but that was just her being well her she was always so paranoid and to be exact it was one of her worst traits she wouldn't trust many cats too paranoid that they would betray her, the only one she ever truly trusted was Nightpaw they been best friends since they were in the nursery so it was hard to not be so close to him but the fact they had liked each other for so long had both scared her and made her happy at the moment though all she could feel was pain, Eclipsepaw felt pariona creep up on her what happens if I can't train anymore? it would make me even more useless! her paws tingled she knew that wasn't true but it still made her worry Why would he love someone as useless as me? for a moment she swore the molly heard Nightpaw speak those words...
Your useless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Nightpaw was sitting beside the she-cat, ears pinned back against his head, what had happened sooner wasn't only her fault, it was both their fault, and he was definitively going crazy about the fact that he could lose her, the only cat he had ever been this close to... Was now here because of their foolish actions, why were they playing in the trees anyway..? He intently watched the apprentice, he felt more than bad, he couldn't even say how bad he felt, and he couldn't focus on anything else, couldn't talk to anyone... He didn't feel like it, he had ignored what he had been asked, the life of his precious Eclipsepaw mattered too much for him, without her, he would end up broken and... This being partially his fault, he would never forgive himself, he could only wish she would get better. "We're so dumb..." He told himself, climbing trees wasn't a game and had consequences if you did something wrong, just like what had happened to her, his large, bushy tail resting on top of hers. "You'll be fine... I promise...." He mewed, even he wasn't even sure if his words were the truth, cats even bigger than her had died in these circumstances, so he simply couldn't help but worry.
Daypaw was simply in the den, sorting out the herbs they have just picked. They wanted to store as much as they could. They were always paranoid, always looking and waiting for something to happen. At times when sorting herbs they would start to see things that weren't there, probably from lack of sleep. So they decided to rest instead. Closing their eyes but not sleeping, their ears twitched as cats came rushing into their den. They opened their eyes in slits of annoyance for cats who ever interrupted their personal time, but they stood up at seeing the sight of an injured cat. "Move." the med cat apprentice muttered between their teeth as they pushed past Nightpaw. A cat needed to be saved, not the time for sobbing. Amber hues glazed over the body. Their was alot of blood loss specifically in the chest and it seemed the lower half of the body was damaged. The apprentice looked over to Nightpaw, "If you want to be of help, grab some cob webs and start pressing them to the wounds. It will stop as much of the bleeding as possible." They didnt have time for crying cats. A life needed to be saved.
Old June 20th, 2017, 11:11 PM
whats up danger?

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post

(OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THIS IVE BEEN SUPER BUSY IM SO SORRY AAA)

"I've never had a taste of the warrior life, so I dunno. I spent moons working with plants, and now i've got to do things such as hunting and patrolling. Its a... big shift." He sighed, rubbing his head with a paw. He chuckled at Daypaw's thoughts about his StarClan mentor. "Yeah, the dead cat is one thing but they're only there to teach when you're asleep, aha. So that means if you wanna learn you'd have to sleep all day. Most cats wouldn't mind that, but in my opinion I wouldn't stand it. I barely get out of my den so sleeping would just put on pound after pound." Kestrelberry sniffed, waving a paw. "Well, i'd be glad to lend a paw THEN! Northpath was an excellent tom and medicine cat, but I believe it'd be better to learn with someone whos erm.. well, physically alive. Not that I don't have faith in his abilities."
[JHGLHV ITS OKAY BB]

Daypaws ears twitched. Sleeping. It was something they hated doing, not because they didnt like rest, but more so they just didnt like what came with it. The nightmares. The images in their head were graphic to even explain, probably not because you didnt want to mortify someone, but it was something that Daypaw kept to themselves. And Starclan. They werent thrilled about that either. They blamed Starclan for their nightmares, why would they get them so often if it wasnt them? They would have a word with Northpath. "Im not much of a sleeper, so youre help will be appreciated in the den." they sure could use it. "Its hard to do somethings without a cat with you, you know? If I sleep all day when Im training, whos gonna treat cats?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
{SORRY THIS IS SO LATE GUYS!!}

Canarypaw smiled when she said sure. He liked it when other cats accepted his company, it let him know that he was doing a good job at conversations and that he still had a knack for social situations. Sitting down, the golden tom listened to her question, then thought about it a little. "Yeah, I've done some small training today, just a few simple things like going hunting and practicing a few battle moves." He meowed, shrugging like it was nothing. But he noticed that she seemed to simply push through a few levels of meeting a new cat to a higher one. Pretty much, she was starting with a high level of questions from getting to know him. So, he would do the same. Just a little slower though. "What about you Tawnypaw? How are your fighting and hunting skills?" Green eyes sparkling with a little hint of laughter, Canarypaw but his lip to avoid smiling. A small smile still escaped though. His tone when he said that had come out a little teasingly, and Canarypaw hoped he hadn't offended The dark colored molly.

Green eyes turned to look at Daypaw, full of belief and encouragement. "I don't doubt that one bit." Canarypaw even thought that Daypaw would be an amazing medicine cat, better than all of the rest. But maybe that was just him being a little biased as well. Since Daypaw was his littermate. At Daypaw's next words, Canarypaw's ears dropped a little. He knew that they were always pretty grumpy, so he couldn't really base the actions of this cat that had hurt them off of thier tone. "Well, I'm sure Halestar will give them what the deserve, nothing more, or nothing less." Camarypaw's words were tight and strained, he didn't want to say them. He knew that cats needed to get punished, but the thought of it was still... Wrong to Canarypaw. Maybe if he got in trouble one day, he would understand why punishment had to be given out. But that was the thing. Canarypaw upheld the warrior code with his life, and he did most everything he was told. He had never really gotten into trouble. So he didn't know what it would feel like.

Appledash nodded his head vigorously. "Oh yes please! I have the worst time in navigating through the marshes." The times the ginger-furred warrior had been out there had been a nightmare for him. He wasn't used to the countless pools of slippery mud or the scratchy pine trees that made up Shadowclan's territory. He would love to learn their secrets. But being from Thunderclan, and even being born half rogue, Appledash hadn't had many friends through his lifetime. His best friend, outside of his family, had been his mentor, Cypressthorn. But the other tom was dead, gone, and Applrdash missed him unconditionally. Cypressthorn had been the only one that understood Apple. Even if he had been a little gruff on the outside, Appledash had gotten to know him really well. Appledash shook himself from his thoughts, standing up. "Well then I'll practice my hardest!" Appledash suddenly felt like an apprentice again, excited to learn the ways of his clan. Then that would make Brokenshadow his mentor. Apple snorted a little at tth thought, amusement sparkling in his vibrant green eyes.
Daypaw some sort of support by their brother. They didnt get along with their mother so much, so it was nice to have a few close friends here and there and their littermates. Day would do anything for them despite their attitude at times, they did truly love their littermates. "Kestrelberry is going to help me out a bit, so I wont be too stressed. Maybe we can have our ceremonies together." the idea of that warmed them. But Daypaw nodded to their brother. They knew their brother was always positive, always trying to see the good in any cat he met. But some cats. just. arent good. at all. And they needed to be punished for that to become better. It was life. But Day knew their brother was a goody two shoes and wouldn't dream of trouble, so maybe he wouldn't understand. "Hopefully."

Last edited by graves; June 20th, 2017 at 11:12 PM.
Old June 21st, 2017, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Daypaw was simply in the den, sorting out the herbs they have just picked. They wanted to store as much as they could. They were always paranoid, always looking and waiting for something to happen. At times when sorting herbs they would start to see things that weren't there, probably from lack of sleep. So they decided to rest instead. Closing their eyes but not sleeping, their ears twitched as cats came rushing into their den. They opened their eyes in slits of annoyance for cats who ever interrupted their personal time, but they stood up at seeing the sight of an injured cat. "Move." the med cat apprentice muttered between their teeth as they pushed past Nightpaw. A cat needed to be saved, not the time for sobbing. Amber hues glazed over the body. Their was alot of blood loss specifically in the chest and it seemed the lower half of the body was damaged. The apprentice looked over to Nightpaw, "If you want to be of help, grab some cob webs and start pressing them to the wounds. It will stop as much of the bleeding as possible." They didnt have time for crying cats. A life needed to be saved.
Nightpaw turned his gaze towards Daypaw, snapping out of whatever he was in, he wasn't really blocking the way, he wanted to tell her something from the very bottom of his heart, but withheld himself from doing so, maybe he would get in trouble for disrespecting her, after all, he had seen things like that happen when he was still a kit. So the only thing he did was glare at her for a tad, eyes narrowed to slits. As he was ordered to get some cobwebs, he immediatly started looking for some and brought them, applying them to the wounds, he wasn't the best, that was sure, he didn't know how these things worked, they were so sticky, how was he supposed to do this!? He finally managed to apply the cobwebs to the wounds, it was messy, yes, but at least he had done it, the bleeding had, in fact, stopped a little, which made him feel a tad better, but guilt was pressing his heart like crazy. But he finally spoke. "If I'm not doing it right, don't be mad at me, because I ain't a medecine cat..." He said.

Last edited by Gone; June 21st, 2017 at 12:32 PM.
Old June 21st, 2017, 01:35 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"Yes, it's nice to be respected in your Clan" he mused, his eyes glittering with interest.
Elmpaw nodded,"Yeah. Like those who patrol with Halestar."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 21st, 2017, 01:42 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Elmpaw nodded,"Yeah. Like those who patrol with Halestar."
"Perhaps you could patrol with Halestar someday" Onyxclaw smirked, imagining himself doing it as well.
Old June 21st, 2017, 02:29 PM
:) I'm Everything :(

My Mood: In Love
Question Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Jaggedpaw walked inside the den than looked around at all the cats surrounding him.
~★☆★☆★☆~ Flowerjoy ~ “May StarClan Light Your Path~” “Spottedleaf, show me the way!”~ #BelieveInStarClan! #FOX-DUNG!XD Be all you can be and fight like a warrior!~ "Stars are the ones above, watching all of us."~Spoken by Flowerjoy and Moonkit. On Dragon Cave i'm Prismfights. 70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. I am part of that 5% that would take a hardcover Warriors book and slap the other people saying, "StarClan is out for revenge!”
Old June 21st, 2017, 04:31 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

"Much better." Halestar quickly responded, crouching down to his position and looking at him with a small smile- hiding her strain for patience. She said a quick word to StarClan, praying for patience with his apprentice, before continuing about how to hunt. "No, you don't jump until you are close enough to your prey. You carefully stalk forward, keeping your weight on your toes and being as gentle as you can. Any noise will alert the prey that you are coming- and that's not very good. Keep your pawsteps light and follow me. We will be walking through the edges of the training ground, trying to find a mouse or toad to get." she mewed quietly, carefully stalking towards the outer edges of the training area.
Onyxpaw, unsuccessfully attempting to perfectly move quietly as Halestar currently was, mentally cursed at himself. He had stalked forward, but his tail had moved automatically, disturbing a stray leaf and creating a quiet but effective scratch of noise. And then being caught off guard by his mistake, he had practically fallen forward. He had to whip his forepaws out from beneath him, firmly and loudly planting them before him to catch his weight.

However, he didn't stop his rather pathetic stalking attempt. Instead, Onyxpaw narrowed his eyes in both determination and concentration. He kept himself low to the ground, his belly fur barely brushing the earth. Unfortunately, despite his effort, he somehow seemed to screw up as he repeatedly and unintentionally created noise. Between all his noisy episodes, though, there were spacey periods of time where he was quiet.
Old June 21st, 2017, 04:54 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Nightpaw turned his gaze towards Daypaw, snapping out of whatever he was in, he wasn't really blocking the way, he wanted to tell her something from the very bottom of his heart, but withheld himself from doing so, maybe he would get in trouble for disrespecting her, after all, he had seen things like that happen when he was still a kit. So the only thing he did was glare at her for a tad, eyes narrowed to slits. As he was ordered to get some cobwebs, he immediatly started looking for some and brought them, applying them to the wounds, he wasn't the best, that was sure, he didn't know how these things worked, they were so sticky, how was he supposed to do this!? He finally managed to apply the cobwebs to the wounds, it was messy, yes, but at least he had done it, the bleeding had, in fact, stopped a little, which made him feel a tad better, but guilt was pressing his heart like crazy. But he finally spoke. "If I'm not doing it right, don't be mad at me, because I ain't a medecine cat..." He said.
Daypaws ears twitched as they took the cobwebs from the apprentice. Taking them and pressing them into the wounds, they soon stopped bleeding. "Press hard into the wound to stop them from bleeding, dont be afraid of hurting her. She wont feel it." Their eyes looked over at the other wounds. It really sucked at a moment like this not having a mentor next to you to tell you what to do. But under stressed situations Daypaw was calm and collected, hues focusing on the injured cat infront of them. The cat looked over to Nightpaw, "Hand me that golden flower with the long stem, its called Goldenrod." They commanded. The flower would help heal any wounds the shecat had, and seeing they were enough to make her go unconscious they needed to be healed as quickly as possible. Day only new so much, but they would try their best.
Old June 21st, 2017, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Daypaws ears twitched as they took the cobwebs from the apprentice. Taking them and pressing them into the wounds, they soon stopped bleeding. "Press hard into the wound to stop them from bleeding, dont be afraid of hurting her. She wont feel it." Their eyes looked over at the other wounds. It really sucked at a moment like this not having a mentor next to you to tell you what to do. But under stressed situations Daypaw was calm and collected, hues focusing on the injured cat infront of them. The cat looked over to Nightpaw, "Hand me that golden flower with the long stem, its called Goldenrod." They commanded. The flower would help heal any wounds the shecat had, and seeing they were enough to make her go unconscious they needed to be healed as quickly as possible. Day only new so much, but they would try their best.
"I don't care if she can't feel it, that's what you think, but conscious or not... we still feel..." He growled, his eyes suddently scanning the surroundings for those plants she needed, he took it and placed it down in front of the medecine cat apprentice, well, was he supposed to call Daypaw that anymore? There was no official medicine cat other than them, so this sure was a tad confusing. "Weird name..." He said. "Almost sounds like it could be a cat's name." He added and looked around at all the other herbs and such things, working with these must be really boring, learning names and all that, he couldn't see himself do such a thing, he would probably die of boredom first.
Closed Thread