by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 12:52 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 3rd, 2018, 05:42 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

[QUOTE=Leopardblaze;501982][QUOTE=Dark blossom;501690][QUOTE=Leopardblaze;501675]
[QUOTE=Dream Weaver;501898][FONT="Century Gothic"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark blossom View Post

It took Skykit a moment to comprehend the words Duskfern had just said. Her eyes brightened and she purred," Really, you're going to be my foster parents! Thank you so much! I promise I'll make you proud." Glancing to both cats she hopped around on her paws. Excitement filled her chest and she felt a purr rise in her throat. Now she knew for sure she would be taken care of, surrounded by cats who would love her.
“HEY SKYKIT!!!” CactusKit yelled from across the clearing, “WANNA HANG OUT??!!”
Old May 3rd, 2018, 05:45 PM

My Mood: Spooky

[QUOTE=CactusHeart;501984][QUOTE=Leopardblaze;501982][QUOTE=Dark blossom;501690][QUOTE=Leopardblaze;501675]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Weaver View Post
[FONT="Century Gothic"]

“HEY SKYKIT!!!” CactusKit yelled from across the clearing, “WANNA HANG OUT??!!”
Skykit heard her name and looked back. Seeing Cactuskit she smiled meowing," Hi. Sure. Guess what! I have parents now!" She squeaked with excitement.
Old May 3rd, 2018, 05:47 PM
I don’t feel so good...

[QUOTE=Leopardblaze;501987][QUOTE=CactusHeart;501984][QUOTE=Leopardblaze;501982][QUOTE=Dark blossom;501690]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopardblaze View Post

Skykit heard her name and looked back. Seeing Cactuskit she smiled meowing," Hi. Sure. Guess what! I have parents now!" She squeaked with excitement.
“Really! That’s awesome!” CactusKit said, licking her ears and pelt
Old May 3rd, 2018, 05:47 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical

[FONT="Century Gothic"][QUOTE=Leopardblaze;501982][QUOTE=Dark blossom;501690][QUOTE=Leopardblaze;501675]
[QUOTE=Dream Weaver;501898]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark blossom View Post

It took Skykit a moment to comprehend the words Duskfern had just said. Her eyes brightened and she purred," Really, you're going to be my foster parents! Thank you so much! I promise I'll make you proud." Glancing to both cats she hopped around on her paws. Excitement filled her chest and she felt a purr rise in her throat. Now she knew for sure she would be taken care of, surrounded by cats who would love her.
Duskfern purred. This was the reaction he had been hoping for. "Of course you will." He patted her head.
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Old May 3rd, 2018, 06:37 PM
I don’t feel so good...

[QUOTE=Leopardblaze;501987][QUOTE=CactusHeart;501984][QUOTE=Leopardblaze;501982][QUOTE=Dark blossom;501690]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopardblaze View Post

“Wanna go exploring with me and HoneyKit?” He asked SkyKit after grooming her
Old May 3rd, 2018, 09:27 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post

Feeling like an absolute mess, Mistfall laid in the clearing, staring off to the distance. Her gaze was fixed on something that was not there, yet she could not let go of. Her mind was both a mess of thoughts and empty of thoughts. Everything running around, yet she did not have the determination to grab any one and ponder it. They were all useless anyway. Everything she thought of were either things that could not be changed or things that she never bothered to change. Mistfall had recently been thinking that it was the Evil Era that made her like this, that nothing was able to settle down since then and everything has been a mess. But that wasn't true.

It was always like this for her.

After a few moments - or perhaps it had been hours, for she had lost concept of time - she blinked her pale orbs and sighed. Mistfall felt like she was running in place. Feeling as though she was going somewhere, only to realize that she had never moved in the first place. She hung onto things and that made her unable to move on. The warrior continued to have sleepless nights, continued to patrol the territory in the middle of the night... what if Geckoleaf ever returned? What is was out there, somewhere? What if she were hurt and alone? Mistfall wanted to be there when she made her way back to the clans, she wanted to be the first one that Geckoleaf saw and wanted to make sure she was safe in the medicine cat's den once again.... This was currently the thing she was holding onto, unable to let go. Of course, there was a lot more going on with the molly, but for now she was heartbroken and hung up on her dear friend's disappearance.

She had subconsciously turned towards the medicine cat's den while thinking of Geckoleaf, and snapped back to the clearing when she saw movement as a cat made their way out of the den. For a moment she was at a lost to who they were, knowing they weren't Riverclan but also knowing she had seen them around before, it too a moment for her to figure out that they were the Shadowclan medicine cat - Daydream. They had been around before, but the two had never talked. It wasn't anything against them, it was just that Mistfall never had anything to say to Daydream since she did not know them. That was why she was surprised when the medicine cat called out a name. Called out her name. Instinctively she stood up. The warrior was uncertain and suspicious as to why the cat would call out her name, but she stepped towards them nonetheless.

"Yes? I'm Mistfall. ...Is there something wrong?" Her orbs glanced around, and even flicked towards the medicine den to see if Heatherfur was watching, believing that it must have been them to send Daydream for her. But she was more confused when she did not see Heatherfur at the entrance.
mistfall had been the only other cat besides themself and juniperpaw that geckoleaf was close with. she had talked about mistfall so grandly. daydream wasnt familiar with romance or love to begin with, but they knew that spark in her eye some how, how she formed words and sentences to describe her. daydream knew she loved her, and some of her final words only confirmed that. this was geckoleafs last wish, last want before she died. so youd be dammed if daydream didnt do that for her.

geckoleaf was like a..mother to them, it was was awkward to talk to their "mother"s romance interest, but its what she wanted. but being met with mistfalls gaze they could feel pain run trhough their chest on the news they were about to deliver. they had told familes that their loved one passed away, they had seen cats die in their den while it being their fault, and they had to live with that. but geckoleafs death? there was no fault in it, it was no ones. no one knew was she left, orr where she had been. no one knows anything except daydream. they had been the last face she had seen before she passed away, they had been the last one she had spoken to and gave her last breatsh up on. and daydream had to live with that. and because they knew it wasnt their fault, they had to live with the guilt. the guilt that they couldve done something, that there couldve been more patrols looking for her, more authory taken in action. they were restless. and even if the blame wasnt on them, they made it their own.

so being met with her gaze they felt all of that guilt come back. they took moe steps forward, now knowing this was indeed mistfall. she looked tired too, just as daydream was. not physically, but mentally. they wish there was something they could do. this was all they could.

"Its about geckoleaf."
Old May 3rd, 2018, 09:56 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
“Where would we go?” He asked HoneyKit
"Into the forest." The adventuress gleam returned. "No cat will need to know! It can be out little secret." She purred.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old May 3rd, 2018, 09:58 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

"Into the forest." The adventuress gleam returned. "No cat will need to know! It can be out little secret." She purred.
“Okay, but let’s NOT get hurt. By the way, I invited SkyKt to come.” He meowed back to HoneyKit cheerfully
Old May 3rd, 2018, 10:01 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
“Okay, but let’s NOT get hurt. By the way, I invited SkyKt to come.” He meowed back to HoneyKit cheerfully
"Oh, ok." She mumbled, wishing she'd had some time for just them to adventure on their own. "I'm just not sure I trust her to keep this secret." She whispered, almost to herself. Looking up at him, she muttered, "I only invited you because I trust you." But shaking it off, she shrugged. "But whatever, it's fine!" She put on a fake cheerfulness about her.

((Plot twist; Honeykit likes Cactuskit? :O)))

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old May 3rd, 2018, 10:03 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

"Oh, ok." She mumbled, wishing she'd had some time for just them to adventure on their own. "I'm just not sure I trust her to keep this secret." She whispered, almost to herself. Looking up at him, she muttered, "I only invited you because I trust you." But shaking it off, she shrugged. "But whatever, it's fine!" She put on a fake cheerfulness about her.

((Plot twist; Honeykit likes Cactuskit? :O)))
“Well I trust SkyKit, I bet she wouldn’t tell.” He said to HoneyKit
Closed Thread