Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
the case of the kit who...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 09:08 AM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by stag
Today 09:04 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Minkuu
Today 09:01 AM
Crash the hunting course
by Estelle
Last post by Mica
Today 08:50 AM
Wolffang and Lichenpaw...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:47 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 13th, 2017, 06:07 PM
Back from the abyss

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Thunderclan! Rainpaw remembered the tense expression his mentor had when showing him the border. He also remembered going by the Shadowclan border. "Shadowclan often fight with trickery..." Obsidiansky hadn't been against it when the gray tabby suggested his own means of trickery. The apprentice just hoped Blazingstar and the rest of Windclan could agree with him. He also hoped Blazingstar didn't remember when he had bullied the leaders very own apprentice...
He stood tall and quickly gazed at the chattering crowd with sharp yellow eyes before looking up at the Windclan leader. "Why does every clan have to have their own 'thing'? Speed, wits, strength, and what was it, swimming?" Rainpaw often overlooked Riverclan as he saw them as lazy fish eaters most the time. "Why don't we mix up our battle technique! We could swipe up dirt or sand into those hare-brains eyes!" A slightly malicious smirk spread across his muzzle as he spoke loud enough to get his message across to the ears poking out on the far side of the crowd.
@Suspiciousmindz

(Thanks for letting me know btw!)
Old May 13th, 2017, 06:22 PM

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

|| Open ||
-----

Windrunner stretched out in the patch of sunshine she had been laying in, yawning lazily. She stretched out her claws briefly, before sitting up. Raising a paw to idly swat at a fly buzzing nearby, Windrunner smiled at the breeze running through her fur. The molly stood up, and began walking around the clearing. She was bored, ready to do something. However, she hadn't been assigned on a hunting patrol, nor a border patrol, so the she-cat had nothing to do unless she wanted to wander outside of the camp for a quick run. Actually, Windrunner liked that idea. The molly gazed at the entrance/exit for a moment, quietly debating with herself whether or not to take this chance for some alone time.

But what if Blazingstar needs me for a hunting patrol later, or a border patrol? Windrunner thought, glancing at the leader's den for a moment. But maybe they won't... After all, there's already a hunting patrol, and a border patrol, out there. This gives me a little while to stretch out my muscles, go for a quick run. Windrunner ran her tongue over her jaws slowly, before nodding. Yeah, it wouldn't be such a bad idea to go. She decided, and began walking towards the entrance.

Last edited by red_inactive; May 13th, 2017 at 11:18 PM.
Old May 13th, 2017, 06:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Yewpaw yowled," Blazingstar, lets attack them, now, but don't kill them ofcourse or that'd prove there point!!!"@Suspiciousmindz
Quailpaw sighed," Fleabrain...Yewpaw"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; May 13th, 2017 at 06:30 PM.
Old May 13th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@SpiralTheRival @Chameleon

Just as he thought. The news didn't take well with the clan. As the two apprentices spoke out, he couldn't help but agree with them at first before his more peaceful side disagreed with him. On top of that, Rainpaw and he weren't exactly on good terms yet. He couldn't get over the fact that this apprentice bullied Ferretpaw right in front of him. Of course, he had to be the fair leader and give them the response they didn't want to hear. "We cannot provoke any hostility towards Thunderclan. We can merely up the border patrols unless the clan agrees as a whole that an attack is necessary. There are lives at stake and I don't wish to spill blood over accusations. Until Thunderclan has actively done something to provoke attack, we will not do anything," he responded, though it took at lot out of him simply to not rake Snowstar's ears off at the border. Blazingstar couldn't say he didn't want a fight, but he had to be a better example than that. "Although I do represent Windclan as a whole and if the clan decides it's better to fight, then I will consider it more," Blazingstar waited for a few more responses, hoping that not all of the clan wished to seek out a fight.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 13th, 2017, 08:58 PM
I’m back boys and girls

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midna View Post

Nettlebreeze thought for a moment and then said, "Sure, why not. You can choose what we eat." She didn't really feel like eating at the moment anyways, but she wanted to be nice to Shadefoot and so she was going to have to eat.

(clearing?)
Shadefoot smiled at her response , " What's your favourite?" He meowed happily . The Tom was somewhat hungry but not much . Though if it ment spending time with the she-cat why not .

( yup )
Old May 13th, 2017, 09:16 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Blitzenrain's ears went back slightly as Wavesplash made the suggestion.
"Oh," she meowed "okay." Did she not want to be company to her? The female gave a shrug that could mean anything an drew stood up. Without waiting, Blitzenrain padded slowly in the direction of camp.
Wavesplash sighed. She couldn't do anything right. Growling at herself, she headed towards the moor. After a bit of walking, she collapsed in the shade of a ledge boulder. She appeared to be asleep. (@Skitty_Kitty

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; May 13th, 2017 at 09:18 PM.
Old May 13th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

A lithe, young molly from the row of cats listened to her leader's words and her eyes shrunk a bit as her mouth felt stiff upon hearing the announcement of ThunderClan's accusations. What nerve! she grumbled in her head. What troublesome cats caused to create an issue that delays my grooming? Hazelfrost, a young she-cat with pale markings, was mostly laid-back and who spent most of her time making her fur shine like a RiverClan cat. However, if any problem arises that feels major, she prays for StarClan it ends quickly so she may return to her carefree cycle. The outcries of two apprentices made her lash her tail. They both speak of violence that could only end in loss of warriors on end side and unnecessary bloodshed. And Blazingstar was considering it! Time to make herself known, which she had no anxiety about. Hazelfrost adored being center of attention. She squeezed past others to make herself be seen better by her flaming leader before speaking up. "Don't consider these apprentices' advice that could cause a war." She looks back and tries to catch the sights of the two who dare speak of violence. "They are too young and rabbit-brained to understand the effect a fight could have on clans." She looks back up, her sweet, but firm voice reaching up to the proud tall tom. "Okay, so what if Snowstar accuses us as being murderers when we are not? We don't need to be flaring our furs up because of something that happened, doesn't matter if it is true or not. Now is not the time to start fighting with each other. Blazingstar, I ask that you go to Snowstar and talk it out instead of clashing."
Old May 13th, 2017, 10:51 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Lawlipop
Shortly after addressing the apprentices, his eyes flickered towards a new voice speaking of peace. Something in his golden hues flashed at the idea of speaking to Snowstar again. Nothing was going to change through talking it out and this warrior needed to know that. "I understand not all the clan wishes for violence and this is why clan meetings are good. However, I don't believe your plan is going to work any better than these apprentices. Snowstar and I had just tried to talk it out. Things did not go well as I said. In fact, Snowstar refuses to believe that anyone, but Windclan caused the death of their warrior. For that reason, I don't wish to try to talk it out. I gave my argument to her and suggested a few other options of what could've happened, however she turned the blame on me. She said that it was strange this should happen after Dapplestar's death, even slightly implying I had something to do with her death soon after being made deputy," the anger in his voice increased once more. "For that, I can no longer trust Snowstar's judgement or even trust that she has no intentions of causing a skirmish if I returned to speak to her," he finished. Snowstar was much younger than he was, much younger than any leader or deputy Blazingstar had ever encountered. The fact was, Snowstar could simply be like the apprentices that spoke about violence. Snowstar's intentions might to be start a fight. It wouldn't surprise him, most younger cats loved the idea of fights, they simply don't think of the consequences -- Blazingstar was guilty of that himself.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; May 13th, 2017 at 10:53 PM.
Old May 13th, 2017, 11:03 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Spireflare pushed his way through the crowd bluntly, green eyes in slits. He was in no tolerance of another clan demolishing the reputation Windclan has worked so hard for, he was in no mood to lose at something. He had already lost his brother, making his clan the best was the last thing he was hoping for. His tail lashed against the ground, pushing his way to the front rudly to meet Blazingstars gaze fiercely, no hesitation. ¨I dont see why we hesitate, we should be immediately planning for an attack!¨ his words were bitter, but to him he was speaking the truth. ¨The clans are all rebuilding from the rein of the past leaders, if some bush loving clan thinks they are so high we should knock them down a peg, remind them that they are rebuilding as we are, a reminder that Windclan is superior.¨ All the clans were rebuilding after the rein of Bucknight and Ratnight together, the fall of Dapplestar, Gyrestar, and more were still fresh to the clans. ¨Thunderclan has an inexperience leader who has been deputy for seconds, its the perfect time to launch an attack while we have experience !¨ his claws extended into the ground with excitement of the thought, the thought of being a victor against another. The thought of having control of something, even if just for a moment.

--

Sunsongs ears perked at the sound of a meeting. Her amber eyes scanned the clearing and saw many cats, more then shes seen in one place, shouting against the mews of debate. Now, she wasnt one for clan wars, she wasnt one for fighting and all that. But a peacemaker. Do everything you can to prevent a physical fight, though if it came down to it she would risk her life for any kits that have taken a breath in this clan. When it came to clan confrontation, she would speak up. This was concerning risking the lives of warriors, apprentices, cats she knew. Possibly her mate. Fierce amber eyes gaze back at the Windclan leader respectfully. ¨When it comes to clan confrontation I suggest doing everything you can before it leading to anything physical.¨ she mewed sternly, puffing out her chest and gazing over the crowd. She was a shy, quote and kind molly. One to be seen to not even hurt a fly. Though when it came to risking lives of those she loved, she could be as stern and stubborn as a mule. ¨Think of possible way to prevent a war with another clan, risking your clanmates lives, allowing my kits to grow up with fighting going on outside the nursery walls.¨ she mewed. She didnt want her kits to grow up knowing that there was fighting going on outside all the time. She wanted her kits to know despite life, there was good moments and to grow up in a stable environment.

Last edited by graves; May 13th, 2017 at 11:21 PM.
Old May 14th, 2017, 01:42 AM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@SpiralTheRival @Chameleon

Just as he thought. The news didn't take well with the clan. As the two apprentices spoke out, he couldn't help but agree with them at first before his more peaceful side disagreed with him. On top of that, Rainpaw and he weren't exactly on good terms yet. He couldn't get over the fact that this apprentice bullied Ferretpaw right in front of him. Of course, he had to be the fair leader and give them the response they didn't want to hear. "We cannot provoke any hostility towards Thunderclan. We can merely up the border patrols unless the clan agrees as a whole that an attack is necessary. There are lives at stake and I don't wish to spill blood over accusations. Until Thunderclan has actively done something to provoke attack, we will not do anything," he responded, though it took at lot out of him simply to not rake Snowstar's ears off at the border. Blazingstar couldn't say he didn't want a fight, but he had to be a better example than that. "Although I do represent Windclan as a whole and if the clan decides it's better to fight, then I will consider it more," Blazingstar waited for a few more responses, hoping that not all of the clan wished to seek out a fight.
Rainpaw hunched his shoulders while his tail lashed. This is ludicrous! Being a young and well, a stubborn tom he refused to look at both sides. All that seemed to matter was himself. And Windclan too, I suppose. "They accused you of murder! You can't just do nothing!" He already suggested a fight, it was likely Blazingstar wouldn't change his mind because of some whining but what else could Windclan do? In Rainpaw's eyes Thunderclan would follow their leaders off a cliff with no questions asked and it seemed they believed Snowstar so talking wasn't a viable option. "I'm just sick of our clan being seen as the weak ones, isn't everyone? Thunderclan thinks they can always stick their nose in our business and boss us around!" The apprentice yowled in defiance. "For once we need action." Hatred flashed in his yellow hues for a moment before it slightly sizzled down. All the talk of battle seemed to rile him up quite a bit.