Old September 27th, 2023, 11:27 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

"Not... Quite."
Answered Nightshiver with a gentle smile.
"The.. clan... or, at least... Icestar... hadn't been.. too.. fond of... Crowtail.. any..more. Any..way; the... reason... cats.. weren't.. happy. Was... because..."
She hesitated. Because there were rumours? Because they believed Icestar was blinded by pride? She couldn't say that.
"Because... of the... growing.. tensions.. with.. the other... clans; most... notably.. our constant... issues and... raids with... RiverClan, who was.. at the time... led by.. Lionstar. On top.. of that.., not.. everyone... agreed with... Icestar's... point of... view. But... eventually... WindClan... grew tired... of us...; although.. we fought back.. with all we... had... They drove... us out... of our... home; and... our only... sanctuary had been... mysteriously... burned down."
The white queen paused, letting this sink in before continuing.
"We were... aided to.. a refuge... by ThunderClan's... former.. leader.. Flintstar. Though, he.. did not... stay. Nor did we... stay long; but... before we... could.. leave. Icestar... died, shortly... after naming... Dawnstripe - who.. we know.. as Dawnstar... - deputy. Dawn..stripe became.. Dawn..star, and... led us... to our.. new home. To... here."
Nightshiver gave a gentle smile as she wrapped up the story. Although, the true story.
"Any... questions?"

Harekit
Shadowclan kit

Well that was a lot to take in, Harekit's heart sank slightly hearing he was wrong oh so they hadn't missed Crowtail...and they hadn't even liked him...then why did Icestar to be d-dep-puty? He would ask that question later but now time to listen to the rest of the story.

Ears drooping at the real reason why cats where unhappy he felt sadness grow in his heart, Fighting with Riverclan? And Windclan had drove them out of there home? Why? Another question to be asked later.

But the young kit felt grateful to Flintstar hearing that he gave them refuge "He sounds kind" he thought warmly but, yet again, his joy was replaced by sadness hearing that Flintstar and Icestar died too.

Oh time for questions! He had so many but he let Albatrosskit speak first oh and his was good why did the home burn down...? Now for his question "W-Why didn't t-they l-like C-Crowtail? A-Also why did R-Riverclan and W-Windclan hate u-us?A-And h-how d-did F-Flintstar a-and I-Icestar d-die?" he asked quickly with curious but nervous look in his wide gaze.

@Shadowed Flower

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; September 27th, 2023 at 11:29 AM.
Old September 27th, 2023, 06:49 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
Albatrosskit

Listening intently, Albatrosskit shuffled on his paws. ”Did they ever find out why it burnt downs? Lightning? Twolegs?” He asked, scooting closer to the white she-cat. @The Doctor (I’m doing all of this in school, I’m on the brink of being caught)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Harekit
Shadowclan kit

Well that was a lot to take in, Harekit's heart sank slightly hearing he was wrong oh so they hadn't missed Crowtail...and they hadn't even liked him...then why did Icestar to be d-dep-puty? He would ask that question later but now time to listen to the rest of the story.

Ears drooping at the real reason why cats where unhappy he felt sadness grow in his heart, Fighting with Riverclan? And Windclan had drove them out of there home? Why? Another question to be asked later.

But the young kit felt grateful to Flintstar hearing that he gave them refuge "He sounds kind" he thought warmly but, yet again, his joy was replaced by sadness hearing that Flintstar and Icestar died too.

Oh time for questions! He had so many but he let Albatrosskit speak first oh and his was good why did the home burn down...? Now for his question "W-Why didn't t-they l-like C-Crowtail? A-Also why did R-Riverclan and W-Windclan hate u-us?A-And h-how d-did F-Flintstar a-and I-Icestar d-die?" he asked quickly with curious but nervous look in his wide gaze.

@Shadowed Flower

Nightshiver offered a sad smile as she could see the kits' heart sink at her words. She knew that ShadowClan's history wasn't a particularly happy one, and sometimes it felt as though her memory grew fuzzy on the topics - it is why she never went into that great of detail. But the questions they asked were ones she hadn't had to face before, and the forever queen was momentarily silent as she thought of how to answer them. Well, first the easy question.
"We.. don't know... actually. It... had been... a.. clear night... with no twolegs... near. It is... somewhat of... a mystery."
She told Albatrosskit before turning to Harekit.
"I suppose... he was... lacking.. towards.. the end, maybe. I am.. not... entirely... certain. As for... RiverClan... and.. WindClan... Well, clan... tensions... are.. normal. Those... were.. particu..larly rough.. times relations... wise. The clans... didn't really... get.. along. And... I do not.. know... how... Flintstar... died, he.. simply... disappeared. Though... Icestar... She.. was.. pushed.. off.. a tree. and... taken of... her.. remaining.. lives, if.. any."
Her voice grew softer and softer as she recounted the tale of Icestar's death as briefly as possible; she'd only been a new warrior then, the images still clear in her mind. She couldn't speak on it further.
"That... is all... for.. today."
She gave the two kits a smile, hoping to reassure them after the lesson.

Old September 27th, 2023, 06:55 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Albatrosskit

The large, dark brown kit listened to the old she-cat speak, his eyes widening. "Wow..." Albatrosskit said in astonishment. He leaned against Harekit, giving them a small lick once in a while. The brown kit got a bit upset once the forver queen said it was over. "Awww! Will you help us with other lessons? I wanna become an apprentice, then I can get prey for you, and then you'll tell me more stories!" Albatrosskit explained with delight. | @The Doctor |
| @Estelle |

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old September 28th, 2023, 09:10 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
Albatrosskit

The large, dark brown kit listened to the old she-cat speak, his eyes widening. "Wow..." Albatrosskit said in astonishment. He leaned against Harekit, giving them a small lick once in a while. The brown kit got a bit upset once the forver queen said it was over. "Awww! Will you help us with other lessons? I wanna become an apprentice, then I can get prey for you, and then you'll tell me more stories!" Albatrosskit explained with delight. | @The Doctor |
| @Estelle |
"TigerKit would listen very closley and making sure that there good information absorbing everything very closley"
Old September 28th, 2023, 04:58 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Featherkit is bored and preens his fur

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old October 1st, 2023, 05:26 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T2)

Having gotten back from his territory excursion, Darkfall realized how late it was. A full moon hung high in the sky and a light breeze swept through the camp and into the cliff face that they made their dens in. While he was out and about,he had completely forgotten that he was mad, but now that he was back in te camp, the tabby's anger started to rise again. 'Ugh! How could she be so irresponsible!?' The she in question being none other than Larkfire. Stars, she just got on his nerves sometimes! She just damn near died out in the territory while kitting, and now, he caught a glimpse of her on the battlefield. He was going to have to give her an earful for that later, but now, he had something else in mind. Poking his head into the nursery, the blue-eyed tom scanned the den until his gaze rested on the form of the she-cat in question. "Larkfire," He called to her softly, weary of waking up the others "I need to talk with you, will you come on a walk with me?"

[ @Rose ]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old October 1st, 2023, 08:42 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkclaws View Post
Darkfall

Having gotten back from his territory excursion, Darkfall realized how late it was. A full moon hung high in the sky and a light breeze swept through the camp and into the cliff face that they made their dens in. While he was out and about,he had completely forgotten that he was mad, but now that he was back in te camp, the tabby's anger started to rise again. 'Ugh! How could she be so irresponsible!?' The she in question being none other than Larkfire. Stars, she just got on his nerves sometimes! She just damn near died out in the territory while kitting, and now, he caught a glimpse of her on the battlefield. He was going to have to give her an earful for that later, but now, he had something else in mind. Poking his head into the nursery, the blue-eyed tom scanned the den until his gaze rested on the form of the she-cat in question. "Larkfire," He called to her softly, weary of waking up the others "I need to talk with you, will you come on a walk with me?"

[ @Rose ]
Larkfire
She/Her | The Wraith
Shadow Fiend & Beefed Up (T1) Purrk

What was the saying? Guilty until proven innocent? Dammit. Wait, no, it was the other way around, phew. So technically, she was innocent until proven guilty, right? Right? So then why did Larkfire feel an uncanny sense of foreboding when a large, very familiar shadow filled the space that was the nursery's entrance? Amber hues fixated on the tall, dark, and handsome tom calling out to her, Larkfire grimaced silently and wondered if it was too late to feign being asleep.

But no, those azure eyes of his had probably already seen her lying awake. At this time of night, no less. Sighting softly, Larkfire bent her head to offer Sleepykit an affectionate lick on the top of her head... and then hesitated a beat before giving Flowerpaw's cheek a minuscule lick. Larkfire hadn't wanted the apprentice to sleep alone in the apprentice's den anymore, so she'd invited the 'paw to her nest under the guise of 'watching Sleepykit'. At least now, that kitsitting excuse could be put to use. "I need you to watch Sleepykit for me." She whispered to her kin softly, unsure if Flowerpaw had awoken or not.

And then, feeling like some sort of delinquent, Larkfire slunk from her nest and over to where Darkfall was, angling her head in the dark to look up at him. "Okay."

[ @poppy. - Flowerpaw Mention | Powerplay was approved earlier today, I think :3 ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old October 1st, 2023, 09:37 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Larkfire
She/Her | The Wraith
Shadow Fiend & Beefed Up (T1) Purrk

What was the saying? Guilty until proven innocent? Dammit. Wait, no, it was the other way around, phew. So technically, she was innocent until proven guilty, right? Right? So then why did Larkfire feel an uncanny sense of foreboding when a large, very familiar shadow filled the space that was the nursery's entrance? Amber hues fixated on the tall, dark, and handsome tom calling out to her, Larkfire grimaced silently and wondered if it was too late to feign being asleep.

But no, those azure eyes of his had probably already seen her lying awake. At this time of night, no less. Sighting softly, Larkfire bent her head to offer Sleepykit an affectionate lick on the top of her head... and then hesitated a beat before giving Flowerpaw's cheek a minuscule lick. Larkfire hadn't wanted the apprentice to sleep alone in the apprentice's den anymore, so she'd invited the 'paw to her nest under the guise of 'watching Sleepykit'. At least now, that kitsitting excuse could be put to use. "I need you to watch Sleepykit for me." She whispered to her kin softly, unsure if Flowerpaw had awoken or not.

And then, feeling like some sort of delinquent, Larkfire slunk from her nest and over to where Darkfall was, angling her head in the dark to look up at him. "Okay."

[ @poppy. - Flowerpaw Mention | Powerplay was approved earlier today, I think :3 ]

Darkfall

A small smile tugged at the dark-furred enforcer's lips as he watched Larkfire interact with Sleepykit and Flowerpaw. Something about the tenderness and love of her actions made his heart skip a beat. Gosh, she was just so...

Wait. Stop it Darkfall, don't get distracted now. You have a plan and you can not get distracted right now. Speaking of plans, the first step of his plan went off successfully. Now there was just step two, and three, then four, and five, and... You know what? There was just a lot! Not only did his top-secret plan have a multitude of steps, but he had a contingency plan for each step in case something went awry.

A sense of relief washed over the tom when Larkfire didn't put up any complaints or flat-out refused to come. He was glad that she agreed, there was so much that he wanted to talk about. Finding himself staring into those gorgeous amber orbs for a little too long when Larkfire drew closer, he blinked slowly before saying "Thank you, I'll lead the way." Making sure Larkfire had everything in order, he turned and led the way out of the camp. The irritation that he had felt when he first came into the den, long since forgotten and he was ready for what was next.

[ Errr my original post got eaten, so this is what we have. My next post shall be in the territory.]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; October 1st, 2023 at 09:38 PM.
Old October 1st, 2023, 10:09 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Glowingkit watched a caterpillar inch across the ground with wide, unblinking eyes.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old October 2nd, 2023, 04:44 AM
Trying to stay active!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Cool

Cloversun grumbled in her sleep.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch