Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 02:34 PM
Marigold's Messy Madness!...
Last post by paedyn
Today 02:32 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Fits
Today 02:28 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 02:28 PM
The Ash that covers a...
by Red'fur
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 02:19 PM

Old June 4th, 2019, 01:47 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@Teza
{Hope this is fine}

Clear blue skies hung over the river casting rippling reflections in the water. It was pretty if the silver tabby was honest. She didn't like to admit when she found things cute or amusing, well most of the time. The small warrior didn't mind if it was in front of cats she trusted. But sadly it appeared most of those cats weren't around anymore. At least not around her. It was so annoying. She enjoyed some cats company as long as they weren't completely jerks or just clashed with her entirely. There were some good cats in RiverClan, she was sure if that.
Shacking her head Dolphinspladh focused her onscreen eyes on the water. She was by the river to hunt. Land prey was her weakness so when she could fish she anesthetized to catch a lot. Though if she caught more then two she'd have to ask for help carrying them and that was if they were small. Her apprentice like appearance caused her more trouble then you'd imagine. Though if she were to look positively there were some up sides to being short. One was when fighting cats would go easy on her until realizing her skills which have her a slight window of advantage.
A flash of reflective scales brought the fluffy molly right out if her thoughts. Eyes narrowed, paws balanced the molly prepared a strike. Stady and swift She mused lifting a paw to swipe the fish. Quick as a viper the warrior threw out her paw hitting the fish, but with the sudden shift in weight Dolphinsplash slipped off the rock right into the river. Scaring seat her catch and the other nearby fish. "Fox dung!" She spat braking the serifs of the water. She just hoped no one was there to witness it. Though she wasn't so lucky.
()
Leopardsong had been just downriver of her clanmate, unknowingly of course. That is, until a loud curse brought her ears to attention She burried her single fish that she had caught previously and slinked through the reeds, curiosity getting the better of her. She poked her nose through the reeds, careful not to make her presence known until she was ready. It didn't take long, after all, she mostly just wanted to make sure her clanmate hadn't hurt herself.
"Are you alright?" she asked, making herself sound more confident than she truely was. If there was anything she'd learned over the years, it was to never show her true colors in front of anyone. She didn't leave the reeds, her dark, tabby pattern helping to blend herself in the shadows of the water-plants. "I heard you yell from downriver."
Old June 4th, 2019, 02:56 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by |:| Tundra |:| View Post
Troutleap chuckled. "I agree," she mewed. She couldn't help but smile with amusement at the young apprentice, who was dripping wet from ear to tail-tip. She remembered when she was first learning to fish; the first few days were the hardest, as the cold water takes some time to get used to. It was also easy to accidentally scare away the fish or lose your balance and fall in, as Hurricanepaw had helpfully demonstrated. "How about we fish upstream a bit, near the willow tree?" she suggested. "There's always lots of fish there, especially this time of year, and there's lots of firm soil to dig your claws into to help keep your balance." She perked her ears up, glancing cheerfully at the young cat.
Hurricanepaw nodded, still a bit embarrassed as he followed his mentor to the spot she had mentioned. His gray fur dripped wet on the ground and he shook it but he hadn't yet developed the sleek fur that the warriors had gotten from seasons of eating fish and swimming. He wasn't drenched all the way to his fur at least, but it was still annoying for the young tom. He took his mentor's advice and every time they hid a slippery spot he dug in his claws until he had found his balance. He skipped around, being his cheerful self again and bumped into Troutleap with an excited glance. "Do you think I can catch anything? Do you think I can catch a trout? Or something even bigger?!" He was excited about catching fish. He had only been an apprentice for 2 moons and to him that clearly wasn't long enough to learn all that he needed to. Finally reaching the spot by the willow tree, he sat down and watched Troutleap. He assumed she was gonna show him how to properly catch the big fish.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old June 5th, 2019, 02:47 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

(open C: )

Palmdrop tried to keep his tail from twitching as he watched the water intently. His eyes drifted along the stream until they landed on a bit of movement. Perfect, he thought, and prepared himself to go for it. His swiftness was his best feature, so it wasn't too hard to catch prey; he just need to make sure he aimed right. With that, he swiped his paw down and whipped a small trout out of the water onto the rocks beside him. He practically pounced on it and made quick work of it, tail swishing back and forth cheerfully. Still, he got excited whenever he caught anything. "Awesome!"

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that

Last edited by appariitiion; June 5th, 2019 at 02:47 PM.
Old June 5th, 2019, 04:17 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

(Ah! I'm sorry! I fixed it )

It was perfect for a walk. Sunny, yet with a slight breeze. He had been so busy helping rebuild the camp he hadn't noticed how cut up his paws were. Of course he wasn't out here strolling about by choice, he got nagged by Cedarsprint, Lionstorm and even Shiverpetal. So on this sunny day, with the perfect conditions for a stroll, Riverclan's leader was grumpling and stomping through the territory.

It seemed as though the territory borders were still a hot spot for interesting felines. He stumbled upon yet another feline. He squinted his eyes, flattened his ears, and let out a drawn out sigh as he walked towards the tom. "State your business on Riverclans border." he gruffed, on high alert.
Shiverblaze heard footsteps and a scent filled his nose. The tom was about ready to hide when the Riverclan leader spotted him. He wasn't expecting to have the leader find him, but at this point he'd do anything to be with his mate. "I came here to ask if I could join your clan. My mate lives in Riverclan and she's expecting my kits.", he meowed. Shiverblaze began to feel nervous that he would turn him down right away or even be angry with him for meeting with a cat from his clan. @Starfall;

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Last edited by Madelaine; June 16th, 2019 at 11:39 PM.
Old June 5th, 2019, 10:36 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
For once in his life, the world felt at peace. Petty clan squabbles, family tragedy - Frostflight felt wanted, he felt understood.. more so as he ripped his gaze from the picturesque scene before them to glance at Fawnpaw once again. And that was all it took to validate his feelings. The pure and honest expression of his adventuring companion said it all. A simple and quick intake of air was all Frostflight could muster, his eyes misty with the threat of tears. With all the pent up anger... aggression... the feeling of being utter lost in a world with no purpose but simply being a "survivor." How such a simple and, in retrospect, insignificant moment could bring on such emotion. Turning away to face the herd of deer, the silver tabby let a few silent tears slip down his cheeks, the fur clumping as the tears soaked into his fluff.
"It's silly," he sniffled quietly, "I haven't felt this happy in a long time." And once again a silence grew over the tabby, icy blue eyes focused forward intently.
Having only attributed tears to sadness, it was mildly startling to see the beginnings of those droplets collecting in Frostflight’s eyes, and he might’ve been more shaken if it didn’t overcome him with the same choked-up, emotional tidal wave that crashed over him, forcing Fawnpaw to look away to pull himself together. He definitely wasn’t sad, it was… a profound joy sweeping through him, reducing him to this moment. The urge to burst into oddly happy sobs subsided, but he was left with a low and intense glee — it wasn’t fleeting like so many other times, building up slowly within him.

However, he was right back where he started when Frostflight spoke, giving an earnest confession that resounded with Fawnpaw. “I know, it’s…” he began in agreement but tapered off when he couldn’t find anything suitable enough, nothing that captured the true magnificence of this.

Fawnpaw didn’t know how long they’d stood there, but even as the deer trekked onward to find another spot to graze, he was still feeling the lingering effects of its power. “That was…” Yeah, he still had nothing, his vocabulary was nowhere near expansive enough to feel like he could adequately verbalize his emotions. So, he went with a wavering, “Thank you.”

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old June 7th, 2019, 02:15 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive

~ @Nebby ~

Belle walked through Riverclan territory holding onto her oldest kit in her jaws. She was told that when her kits were born to bring one to Riverclan. The molly kept a firm grip as Tigerkit struggled.

Tigerkit was only a couple days old and hadn't even opened his eyes yet. The kitten stopped struggling after a while. He wasn't sure if he liked the scent of Riverclan. Little did he know that that was where he was going to live.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old June 7th, 2019, 06:38 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

@|+Tired Rose Child+|

Foambubble bounded through the territory, the wind in his long white fur, his yellow eyes squinted slightly against the breeze. He finally happened upon the river he often hunted for fish in. He slowed his pace, flopping onto his stomach beside the cool water and dipping the tip of his paw in. He watched a few small, insignificant fish swim past. Too small to be a decent meal, but still enjoyable to watch. He rolled over so that he was on his side, watching them with interest in the hues of his gaze. Foambubble shook off his paw before submerging it once again into the water, startling a small group of fish as he swished his paw through the water, dampening his fur. He had always enjoyed water, especially when he was younger. His enjoyment had never faltered. He enjoyed almost everything about it.
Old June 7th, 2019, 07:23 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
@|+Tired Rose Child+|

Foambubble bounded through the territory, the wind in his long white fur, his yellow eyes squinted slightly against the breeze. He finally happened upon the river he often hunted for fish in. He slowed his pace, flopping onto his stomach beside the cool water and dipping the tip of his paw in. He watched a few small, insignificant fish swim past. Too small to be a decent meal, but still enjoyable to watch. He rolled over so that he was on his side, watching them with interest in the hues of his gaze. Foambubble shook off his paw before submerging it once again into the water, startling a small group of fish as he swished his paw through the water, dampening his fur. He had always enjoyed water, especially when he was younger. His enjoyment had never faltered. He enjoyed almost everything about it.
It was time for Green-leaf, and nature flourished. Birds sang their mournful songs, flowers blossomed beautifully, and the sun warmed the atmosphere. It was certainly lovely. But this innocent beauty hid something deadly; the dog situation had all the Clans worried. For the large RiverClan tom padding among the tall reeds , he was no exception. The cream coloured tom glanced around him, his blue eyes holding a cautious expression. Maskedface knew he was nearing the river; he could see it ahead of him. Hindquarters quivering with nervousness, tail puffed out a bit, he pushed through the reeds into the clearing on the other side . He spotted a white tom a short distance away playing with the water. Maskedface recognized the tom as Foambubble, a fellow Clanmate. he padded over to him, pausing beside him. "Having fun, I see," he meowed, settling down on the ground beside the other tom. "Beautiful day, is it not?" smiling, he groomed a paw and ran it over his ears . He's been so busy training his apprentice and worrying about the dogs and doing his Clan duties, he hasn't had a lot of time for sleep, so he was certainly tired. he yawned, then glanced at the other cat. "It certainly seems like a good day to be out. With all the rain, at least it's sunny at the moment." he sighed and listened to the river water slowly go past. He saw the minnowes and watched them swim past, and he leaned forward, sticking his nose into the water to drink, his pink tongue lapping the water up quickly, as if he had been dying of thirst.

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; June 7th, 2019 at 07:28 PM.
Old June 7th, 2019, 09:17 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

@Delta @|:| Tundra |:|

Very sorry for the short + late response!

Cloverchase slowed down a bit, trying to remember where they were going. She narrowed her eyes as she thought. Right, Thunderclan border! The grey warrior looked over her shoulder. "Uhm... So I think we should try out best to avoid conflict if possible." She turned to look ahead of her. "Otterpaw those were some great moves back there, but maybe you could use them some other time, sorry." Cloverchase shook her head, causing her to stumble a little. Why did I have to lead this patrol, why couldn't Zinniaspark lead it? She sighed. Eh... whatever...

Character Site

Old June 7th, 2019, 09:42 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
It was time for Green-leaf, and nature flourished. Birds sang their mournful songs, flowers blossomed beautifully, and the sun warmed the atmosphere. It was certainly lovely. But this innocent beauty hid something deadly; the dog situation had all the Clans worried. For the large RiverClan tom padding among the tall reeds , he was no exception. The cream coloured tom glanced around him, his blue eyes holding a cautious expression. Maskedface knew he was nearing the river; he could see it ahead of him. Hindquarters quivering with nervousness, tail puffed out a bit, he pushed through the reeds into the clearing on the other side . He spotted a white tom a short distance away playing with the water. Maskedface recognized the tom as Foambubble, a fellow Clanmate. he padded over to him, pausing beside him. "Having fun, I see," he meowed, settling down on the ground beside the other tom. "Beautiful day, is it not?" smiling, he groomed a paw and ran it over his ears . He's been so busy training his apprentice and worrying about the dogs and doing his Clan duties, he hasn't had a lot of time for sleep, so he was certainly tired. he yawned, then glanced at the other cat. "It certainly seems like a good day to be out. With all the rain, at least it's sunny at the moment." he sighed and listened to the river water slowly go past. He saw the minnowes and watched them swim past, and he leaned forward, sticking his nose into the water to drink, his pink tongue lapping the water up quickly, as if he had been dying of thirst.

Foambubble listened to the birds chirping in the trees above, the warm sun sinking into his white pelt. He knew of the dog situation. He was prepared to fight for his Clan if he needed to. Foambubble, while kit-like and naive, had always been loyal to his Clan. But until he was needed, he decided that he would attempt to relax. Foambubble's pelt puffed out as he heard a voice. He rolled back onto his paws and shook his fur out before looking at the other tom. He recognized him as Maskface, one of his Clanmates. "Yeah," he replied, feeling his eartips warm slightly. "Everyone's worried about the dogs in Camp. I decided to try and relax a bit in case," he replied. He was somewhat anxious, wondering how far the canines would get. It had been a bit dreary out for the past few days. Part of the reason he had went out in the first place. "It is nice out. It feels a bit contradictory considering what's going on," he added with a slight chuckle. "But I suppose we'll be able to handle it. After all, it's not only one Clan trying to fight them off," he added, somewhat to himself. He watched as the other tom leaned down to drink, noticing that he seemed somewhat tired. Foambubble couldn't blame him. He probably had an increased amount of work due to the situation.