by ghost.
Last post by ghost.
Today 10:52 AM

Old December 3rd, 2020, 08:19 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Finchwhisker's eyes glistened with pride as he took in the substance of the announcement. Oh, what a glorious day this was. Of course, he'd already anticipated this. He knew for a fact that, apart from Dawnstar, he--yes, he--was the second-best cat in the entire clan. One of the finest cats in all the land, or at least, that's what he enjoyed telling himself. All those other repulsive pests would finally be officially beneath him, once and for all. Well, in his mind, they always had been. But now he simply had concrete evidence to prove his case.

Head held high, the tabby tom marched through the crowd, jostling his way up to the front so he could have a more suitable seat. Was he supposed to say something? He wasn't certain. But he didn't care. He was going to do it anyway. Or at least, he'd intended to. As he was about to open his mouth to speak, he realized Dawnstar had continued along with the meeting, moving on to apprentice a kit, by which time he figured that performing a mini-speech probably wasn't the greatest of moves to make. His ego may have gotten the better of him sometimes, but he certainly wasn't stupid.

Besides, that was quite alright with him. There were plenty of other chances he'd have to assert his superiority. Whether that chance be patrols, enforcing Dawnstar's commands, or simply yelling at random cats, he could see it all clearly now. A life of control. A life of prosperity. From the bottom of his litter to the best of the best. If only his family could see him now.

With an almost venomous grin and a final condescending glance at those surrounding him, the new deputy returned his attention to his leader, eager for this meeting to proceed and conclude so he could begin his fun.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old December 3rd, 2020, 11:08 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

And here Stonefang was perfect. Now try as he might Shrikepaw couldnt recall any important pieces of information about his new mentor despite all the time he spends watching and eavesdropping on his own clan. Usually he had at least something to go on information wise but from all his observations all he really came up with for his new mentor was that he is a competent, if a little average on the bold scale, warrior who seemed smug but not egotistical. He'd have to adapt on the fly then and something told the monochrome tom that he couldnt really play with his new mentor like he did Windstrike, but maybe he could get along with him better.

"Yes he is but I didnt really notice his failure if Im honest, Ive turned to different avenues for learning while I was under him long before now though I don't think that says good things about him. I cannot say what became of him and really don't care." The runt shrugged harshly before consciously softening his expression and giving a more welcoming grin "But whatever I say for him he did teach me something at least which is more then I can say about my mentor before him. Im curious what I will learn from you then. So how shall we do this?" Shrikepaw was stronger now even if he was small and he would not be hiding, not this time, let Stonefang take him as he is.

@Redtalon
Old December 4th, 2020, 01:24 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Iciclekit

Oh, Finchwhisker. He seemed appropriate. Deadly, vicious, perfectionist - wow, he was rather like her, wasn't he? Iciclekit flicked her tail, choosing not to yell out his name like an overeager idiot who was disloyal to Dawnstar but pretending to be happy anyways. She didn't need to show her support for their leader and their new deputy. She already supported them plenty enough. Wait, that wasn't right. She didn't need to show her excitement, instead supporting them from behind the scenes. And Iciclekit didn't need to yell about how she was going to be Clan leader one day. She was. And that wasn't a stupid kit wish, it was an ambition.

And Iciclekit prided herself very much on her ambitions.

@Lynxpaw. - throwing this out there
Old December 4th, 2020, 03:14 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise View Post
Hazepaw didn't like all these cats. She was barely used to all of the ones in her old barn, and now she had to deal with this? She bared her teeth as a younger apprentice brushed her fur and bristled.

Her name was called. She looked up with narrowed eyes, squinting against the sun. The leader was assigning her a mentor. She swept the clearing for the warrior, not sure who anyone was, really. Oh well, they'd probably find her anyways. She stuck ou like a sore thumb with her bright red fur and stump tail.
@Willowfern
The black tom padded toward his new apprentice, his own scarred stump of a tail flicking,
“Hello, I’m Weaselheart, your new mentor,” He looked her over, “You have a bobbed tail too huh? Good, we’ll get along great I suppose.”
Old December 4th, 2020, 07:10 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Dawnstar's eyes honed in on Finchwhisker as the tom pushed his way through the gathered to stand in the front. Dawnstar would have to let him know where he'd be sitting from now on. It seemed that he had the smarts to keep his maw shut, yet held enough self-confidence in himself to know that as her deputy it made him stand above the rest of the Clan. Ebonyfang didn't have the same arrogance, but he was slowly changing Dawnstar's former opinion about him with his more serious nature. Irisflame hadn't ruined him after all.

"Aspenkit, from this day on until you receive your warrior name, you'll be known as Aspenpaw [ @Erebus ]. Your mentor will be Darkshadow [ @Kipo Oak ], he'd better turn you into a warrior ShadowClan will be proud of." Her fangs flashed briefly as she snapped her maw shut. That was all she had to announce this time. She wanted to talk quickly with Finchwhisker.

"Meeting Dismissed." The leader leaped off the ledge, locking her bright golden orbs on her deputy.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old December 4th, 2020, 07:20 PM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

PuddleKit was watching from the nursery, too scared to come out into the open. Her mother warned her of hawks. She didn't want to be swooped up by a hawk! (Open)
Old December 4th, 2020, 07:26 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

// @BreadTurtle

Ravenpaw looked at Puddlekit. "Hi!" He smiled. "What are you doing? Why don't you come outside?" He asked. Is there something wrong with this kit? Ghosttail always thinks there's something wrong with me, but I refuse to belive that grump furball He thought. Maybe she just scared?

Last edited by Dovey; December 4th, 2020 at 07:26 PM.
Old December 4th, 2020, 07:35 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Applekits eyes widened at the new deputy , he looked so cool! So so cool! She wanted to be as cool as them! As cool as Sparklight "wow finchwhisker is so cool!" she meowed to herself . Her ears perked up at Aspenkits name being announced only for her tiny tail to swish happily . She'll be up there someday! Shell make Dawn star and Finchwing proud. And her momma! Everyone! "ASPENPAW! ASPENPAW! " she cheered with a tiny hop.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 4th, 2020, 09:20 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

[ @Cold Cobra ]

Coldkit

The large cat made his way towards his sibling, eyes meeting hers. Coldkit dipped his head in greetings. "Thank the stars. I've been saved" the kit grumbled. The horrid Icekit. He hadn't wanted to talk, yet she didn't decide to keep her dumb mouth shut. He glanced up at the tom by the front of the crowd. So that's the new deputy. Finchwhisker seems ... okay. "I doubt he'll be as horrible as you" the kit teased.
Old December 5th, 2020, 08:59 AM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reindeer Nightmares View Post
// @BreadTurtle

Ravenpaw looked at Puddlekit. "Hi!" He smiled. "What are you doing? Why don't you come outside?" He asked. Is there something wrong with this kit? Ghosttail always thinks there's something wrong with me, but I refuse to belive that grump furball He thought. Maybe she just scared?

"I-I don't want to. My mama told me hawks eat kits! I don't want to be eaten!" She exclaimed, flattening her ears, in fear the hawks heard her. "I don't want to die! I don't wanna diee!" PuddleKit began crying, "S-sorry, I do that. Please don't leave." She stuttered, trying to stop crying. The little molly sat down and tried to watch from inside the nursery.