Old June 8th, 2019, 07:09 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post
~ @Nebby ~

Belle walked through Riverclan territory holding onto her oldest kit in her jaws. She was told that when her kits were born to bring one to Riverclan. The molly kept a firm grip as Tigerkit struggled.

Tigerkit was only a couple days old and hadn't even opened his eyes yet. The kitten stopped struggling after a while. He wasn't sure if he liked the scent of Riverclan. Little did he know that that was where he was going to live.
@PotaDOS

Scarfang walked into the territory, scenting Belle. He walked up to her, seeing a kit-his kit- held in her jaws.

"What have you named it?" he asked her, gazing at the small dark tabby, a perfect copy of himself.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old June 8th, 2019, 02:40 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
@PotaDOS

Scarfang walked into the territory, scenting Belle. He walked up to her, seeing a kit-his kit- held in her jaws.

"What have you named it?" he asked her, gazing at the small dark tabby, a perfect copy of himself.
Belle looked at Scarfang as he walked, she was hoping just to drop him off without talking to him, but it didn't look like that was going to happen. She set Tigerkit on the ground to be able to talk. "His name is Tiger, but since he's joining you his name is Tigerkit.", she meowed. Belle picked up the kit and placed it in front of his father. The loner gave her son one last finale lick and ran off.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old June 8th, 2019, 03:40 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post

Belle looked at Scarfang as he walked, she was hoping just to drop him off without talking to him, but it didn't look like that was going to happen. She set Tigerkit on the ground to be able to talk. "His name is Tiger, but since he's joining you his name is Tigerkit.", she meowed. Belle picked up the kit and placed it in front of his father. The loner gave her son one last finale lick and ran off.
Scarfang watched Belle run off. He nuzzled his son.
"Hello my little warrior. Let us get back to camp, hm?"
He picked up Tigerkit, heading for camp. He needed a foster mother.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old June 8th, 2019, 05:47 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
Scarfang watched Belle run off. He nuzzled his son.
"Hello my little warrior. Let us get back to camp, hm?"
He picked up Tigerkit, heading for camp. He needed a foster mother.
Tigerkit felt himself get lift up a unfamiliar scent hit his nose. He began to struggle wanting to go nack with his mother. After a while of wiggling he calmed down understanding that he was being taken to his new home.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old June 10th, 2019, 12:28 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

@CloverFlame

Torrentfeather's tail flicked, her mouth half-open as she drew in the chilly scents of cold water, reeds, and RiverClan, leaning over the current with a flicking tail. Beneath the mask of cool gray and blue were pebbles and a single perch, gliding through the water, scales glittering and alerting the warrior of her prey. She pulled back, keeping her shadow from falling over the river, taking a step back and hurrying along the bank, keeping pace with the fish before she shot out a paw and latched her claws into the perch's side, throwing it high into the air. Droplets of water splashed against her muzzle as her prey fell with a wet smack onto the grass, writhing wildly before she leaped forward to break its spine.

"It's small, but it'll feed Softpetal's kits," she muttered, flicking drops off her dampened forepaws and trotting toward camp. She brushed through the reeds and headed for the nursery, dropping the fish before Fogkit and Dripkit. Softpetal gave her a brief thanks and touched her muzzle to Torrentfeather's before rejoining her litter, and the sandy she-cat pushed out of the nursery again. On her way back to the territory to fish, she spied Willowwings, "Oh, hey," she called, flicking her tail, "I just caught a perch for the kits. If you like, you can join me hunting for the elders."
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~

Last edited by Calliecat; June 10th, 2019 at 12:28 PM.
Old June 10th, 2019, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliecat View Post
@CloverFlame

Torrentfeather's tail flicked, her mouth half-open as she drew in the chilly scents of cold water, reeds, and RiverClan, leaning over the current with a flicking tail. Beneath the mask of cool gray and blue were pebbles and a single perch, gliding through the water, scales glittering and alerting the warrior of her prey. She pulled back, keeping her shadow from falling over the river, taking a step back and hurrying along the bank, keeping pace with the fish before she shot out a paw and latched her claws into the perch's side, throwing it high into the air. Droplets of water splashed against her muzzle as her prey fell with a wet smack onto the grass, writhing wildly before she leaped forward to break its spine.

"It's small, but it'll feed Softpetal's kits," she muttered, flicking drops off her dampened forepaws and trotting toward camp. She brushed through the reeds and headed for the nursery, dropping the fish before Fogkit and Dripkit. Softpetal gave her a brief thanks and touched her muzzle to Torrentfeather's before rejoining her litter, and the sandy she-cat pushed out of the nursery again. On her way back to the territory to fish, she spied Willowwings, "Oh, hey," she called, flicking her tail, "I just caught a perch for the kits. If you like, you can join me hunting for the elders."
The silver molly flicked her ear in acceptance, “Sounds great!” She meowed enthusiastically as she padded towards her clan mate, “The prey has been running well then?” The molly inquired, heading towards the river to fish. The molly sat at the edge of the river, careful not to let her shadow fall upon the water as she waited for her prey to come along. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a silver flash in the water. She then dove her paw quickly into a water enjoying the cool on her paws as she flicked the fish up, catching it in her jaws with a triumphant purr.
Old June 10th, 2019, 12:58 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloverFlame View Post

The silver molly flicked her ear in acceptance, “Sounds great!” She meowed enthusiastically as she padded towards her clan mate, “The prey has been running well then?” The molly inquired, heading towards the river to fish. The molly sat at the edge of the river, careful not to let her shadow fall upon the water as she waited for her prey to come along. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a silver flash in the water. She then dove her paw quickly into a water enjoying the cool on her paws as she flicked the fish up, catching it in her jaws with a triumphant purr.
"Great StarClan!" Torrentfeather bounded after the she-cat, tail raised, "That was a fantastic catch," she leaned over the water again, picking out her own fish and throwing it into the air, tossing it onto the ground by Willowwing's silver forepaws for her to finish off. "The prey's running great, yea. I was on the dawn patrol today and the borders are all good too. Have you smelled the dogs, though?" she bristled, "Sometimes I think it's not the best idea to go out alone..."
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
Old June 10th, 2019, 02:05 PM

Quote:
"Great StarClan!" Torrentfeather bounded after the she-cat, tail raised, "That was a fantastic catch," she leaned over the water again, picking out her own fish and throwing it into the air, tossing it onto the ground by Willowwing's silver forepaws for her to finish off. "The prey's running great, yea. I was on the dawn patrol today and the borders are all good too. Have you smelled the dogs, though?" she bristled, "Sometimes I think it's not the best idea to go out alone..."
“Thank you.” The modest she-cat said with a purr, dipping her head in gratitude. She then pounced on the fish her clan mate had caught, finishing it off with her teeth and sharp claws. “Yes they have been worrying me a bit,” WillowWings mewed, “Suppose if they got into camp!” She postulated with a shudder, her eyes clouding as she thought of it. “Hopefully it will be taken care of soon.” WillowWings then returned to her fishing her whiskers still slightly dripping from the fish she had caught earlier.
Old June 10th, 2019, 03:47 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloverFlame View Post

“Thank you.” The modest she-cat said with a purr, dipping her head in gratitude. She then pounced on the fish her clan mate had caught, finishing it off with her teeth and sharp claws. “Yes they have been worrying me a bit,” WillowWings mewed, “Suppose if they got into camp!” She postulated with a shudder, her eyes clouding as she thought of it. “Hopefully it will be taken care of soon.” WillowWings then returned to her fishing her whiskers still slightly dripping from the fish she had caught earlier.
Torrentfeather watched Willowwings fish for a few moments, ears flicking when she caught her prey. Impressive hunter. And she's pretty, too, she observed, then replied, "I hope it gets taken care of too," she meowed, "And I hope I'm able to help drive them out myself," she dug her nails into the ground, then flanked the silvery molly by the river, pulling out a trout in a few minutes and chucking it onto the shore. She finished it off with a quick bite and sat up again, studying her clanmate, "You're a skilled hunter."

(Hey, I was wondering - Torrentfeather needs a mate. She's bisexual, and I was wondering if you had any cats that are open? could be Willowwings or any other tom or she-cat in RiverClan)
Old June 10th, 2019, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Torrentfeather watched Willowwings fish for a few moments, ears flicking when she caught her prey. Impressive hunter. And she's pretty, too, she observed, then replied, "I hope it gets taken care of too," she meowed, "And I hope I'm able to help drive them out myself," she dug her nails into the ground, then flanked the silvery molly by the river, pulling out a trout in a few minutes and chucking it onto the shore. She finished it off with a quick bite and sat up again, studying her clanmate, "You're a skilled hunter."

(Hey, I was wondering - Torrentfeather needs a mate. She's bisexual, and I was wondering if you had any cats that are open? could be Willowwings or any other tom or she-cat in RiverClan)
WillowWings sat back on her haunches as she watched her friend hunt, nodding in agreement with her statements about the dogs. She then twitched her ears in surprise at her confident, “Thank you! It’s always been one of my strong suits I suppose. I’m fairly awful at fighting though,” WillowWings meowed with a sigh, giving her fur a shake as she went back to fishing, “I almost failed my warrior assessment when I was younger because of it.” The molly shook her head in dismay.

(Well Willow is straight but I’ve been thinking about making a Riverclan tom, I can make him to be her mate.)
Closed Thread