Today 01:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 16th, 2019, 11:06 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She flicked her tail,” That is fair. I haven’t hunted in three moons. Just came to stretch my legs some and take a break from the kits. You know kits can be a pawful,” she meowed casually hoping her tease wouldn’t keep them all embarrassed as she only meant it as a joke.
Their ears twitched as the molly replied only to tilt their head, embarrassment somewhat forgotten at the mention of kits. However their eyes widened at the 3 moons part for starclans sake! No wonder why she's out here probably has denfever. "id get denfever if that were me. And yeah, they sure can be...." they meowed before sitting down and scratched their cheak which slowly transitioned to the bottom of their chin "wanna hunt with me? It is getting kinda boring with just myself ..... " they offered with another tilt of their head after they finished .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old June 17th, 2019, 12:56 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post

Shiverblaze heard footsteps and a scent filled his nose. The tom was about ready to hide when the Riverclan leader spotted him. He wasn't expecting to have the leader find him, but at this point he'd do anything to be with his mate. "I came here to ask if I could join your clan. My mate lives in Riverclan and she's expecting my kits.", he meowed. Shiverblaze began to feel nervous that he would turn him down right away or even be angry with him for meeting with a cat from his clan. @Starfall;

Fallenstar narrowed his eyes as the feline spoke. "You're not Riverclan. What are you doing becoming mates with one of my clanmates?" he huffed, lashing his tail. What was it with felines lately and falling in love with other clan cats?? Rouges even? After a few moments of glaring at the tom, he finally let out a sigh. "Since you actually came to Riverclan though...it probably means you care for her very much. You may join, however, you are to help the apprentices, and you will be in charge of taking care of the nursery." he said as he turned on his heels and began to walk forwards. The leader stopped for a few seconds, looking behind him, expecting Shiverblaze to follow.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; June 17th, 2019 at 08:34 PM.
Old June 17th, 2019, 01:17 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Fallenstar narrowed his eyes as the feline spoke. "You're not Riverclan. What are you doing becoming mates with one of my clanmates?" he huffed, lashing his tail. What was it with felines lately and falling in love with other clan cats?? Rouges even? After a few moments of glaring at the tom, he finally let out a sigh. "Since you actually came to Riverclan though...it probably means you care for her very much. You may join, however, you are to help the apprentices, and you will be in charge of taking care of the nursery." he said as he turned on his heels and began to walk forwards. The leader stopped for a few seconds, looking behind him, expecting Shiverblaze to follow.
Shiverblaze heart raced when he said he can join. He wasn't expecting this, but was excited that it was happening. He wanted to be with his mate. "I'd do anything to be with her and I promise you I'll be as loyal as possible.", he meowed. He also could understand why he would help with the apprentices and inside the nursery.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Last edited by Starfall; June 17th, 2019 at 08:34 PM.
Old June 17th, 2019, 12:26 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
Their ears twitched as the molly replied only to tilt their head, embarrassment somewhat forgotten at the mention of kits. However their eyes widened at the 3 moons part for starclans sake! No wonder why she's out here probably has denfever. "id get denfever if that were me. And yeah, they sure can be...." they meowed before sitting down and scratched their cheak which slowly transitioned to the bottom of their chin "wanna hunt with me? It is getting kinda boring with just myself ..... " they offered with another tilt of their head after they finished .
She nodded,” Most queens get denfever. I’d love to go for a nice hunt, though I may be a bit rusty,” she teased happy to be out and going hunting.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 17th, 2019, 07:48 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
"Oh, why thank you!" Palmdrop meowed, tail swishing. He put his tail at a halt though when the newcomer went down to hunt, watching her curiously. When she caught the fish, a glint of respect showed in his eyes. "Ooh, nice," he cheered happily. The tom eyed the fish Chirpheart caught intently, humming. "Could be some kind of cod. Really good catch."
"Thank you, Palmdrop. You have hunted well. StarClan has been nice for a few moons. I did how prey keeps up like this." The black cats' yellow eyes flickered with happiness as she looked at the tom. " I love the way the sun feels on my pelt during leaf-bare but prey runs high in New-Leaf."

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old June 17th, 2019, 07:53 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
"Thank you, Palmdrop. You have hunted well. StarClan has been nice for a few moons. I did how prey keeps up like this." The black cats' yellow eyes flickered with happiness as she looked at the tom. " I love the way the sun feels on my pelt during leaf-bare but prey runs high in New-Leaf."
"Well, we caught them, not StarClan..." Palmdrop mumbled, tone still light, "but I see your point... I do have to agree, though! Lots of opportunities to catch things in new-leaf. It's nice." His tail swished back and forth. "Besides that... say, how do you feel about SkyClan joining us?"

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old June 17th, 2019, 09:50 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Coastpaw led Shiverblaze out into the territory at a brisk pace, his eyes bright with excitement. The layout of the territory was still new to him but that didn't mean that he didn't know where everything was. He had a pretty exceptional memory when it came to things he's excited to learn - and, boy, had Coastpaw been excited when Fallenstar was showing him around the territory. "So, any idea of where you want to go first?"
@PotaDOS

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; June 17th, 2019 at 09:50 PM.
Old June 17th, 2019, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Coastpaw led Shiverblaze out into the territory at a brisk pace, his eyes bright with excitement. The layout of the territory was still new to him but that didn't mean that he didn't know where everything was. He had a pretty exceptional memory when it came to things he's excited to learn - and, boy, had Coastpaw been excited when Fallenstar was showing him around the territory. "So, any idea of where you want to go first?"
@PotaDOS

Shiverblaze padded out of camp beside Coastpaw, getting a good look at the territory from the camp entrance. "I got no place in mind, so why don't you show me the stuff you thought was the most exciting first.", he answered. He had heard of a few places in Riverclan, but never had much interest in knowing when he was an apprentice back in Shadowclan. He didn't regret leaving at all.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old June 17th, 2019, 10:05 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post

Shiverblaze padded out of camp beside Coastpaw, getting a good look at the territory from the camp entrance. "I got no place in mind, so why don't you show me the stuff you thought was the most exciting first.", he answered. He had heard of a few places in Riverclan, but never had much interest in knowing when he was an apprentice back in Shadowclan. He didn't regret leaving at all.
Coastpaw looked at Shiverblaze with a happy grin. "That's a really good idea!" He meowed. "Follow me!" The apprentice led the way toward the river and soon you could hear the rushing water. He sped up a bit at the sound, pushing through the last bit of the fronds and approaching RiverClan's most important source of food. The young tom approached the edge of the water with ease, not nervous about being so close - he knew how to swim afterall. "The sea is downstream some ways, out of our territory. I haven't seen it yet, but I heard you can see it from the seastones?"

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old June 17th, 2019, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Coastpaw looked at Shiverblaze with a happy grin. "That's a really good idea!" He meowed. "Follow me!" The apprentice led the way toward the river and soon you could hear the rushing water. He sped up a bit at the sound, pushing through the last bit of the fronds and approaching RiverClan's most important source of food. The young tom approached the edge of the water with ease, not nervous about being so close - he knew how to swim afterall. "The sea is downstream some ways, out of our territory. I haven't seen it yet, but I heard you can see it from the seastones?"
Shiverblaze saw a happy grin on the apprentice's face yet again and was glad that he was making the right decisions. He didn't want this tour to bore Coastpaw to death. The former Shadowclan tom followed Coastpaw when he told him to. Shiverblaze saw the edge of the bank, but kept his distance. He wasn't used to it and didn't want to end up falling in. He thought it looked a little memorizing and loved to hear the water rippling. Shiverblaze had no idea he would like the sound of the river, but he did. "It's absolutely beautiful.", he replied.

Closed Thread