Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Today 03:32 PM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by korok
Today 03:27 PM
☆ WCO Tarot Cards [New...
by Blaaze
Last post by korok
Today 03:19 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 03:10 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 15th, 2017, 11:43 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
|| Open ||
-----

Windrunner stretched out in the patch of sunshine she had been laying in, yawning lazily. She stretched out her claws briefly, before sitting up. Raising a paw to idly swat at a fly buzzing nearby, Windrunner smiled at the breeze running through her fur. The molly stood up, and began walking around the clearing. She was bored, ready to do something. However, she hadn't been assigned on a hunting patrol, nor a border patrol, so the she-cat had nothing to do unless she wanted to wander outside of the camp for a quick run. Actually, Windrunner liked that idea. The molly gazed at the entrance/exit for a moment, quietly debating with herself whether or not to take this chance for some alone time.

But what if Blazingstar needs me for a hunting patrol later, or a border patrol? Windrunner thought, glancing at the leader's den for a moment. But maybe they won't... After all, there's already a hunting patrol, and a border patrol, out there. This gives me a little while to stretch out my muscles, go for a quick run. Windrunner ran her tongue over her jaws slowly, before nodding. Yeah, it wouldn't be such a bad idea to go. She decided, and began walking towards the entrance.
Frogsnarl padded up to the she-cat, smiling, her blazing green eyes alight. "Hello." she said with a polite dip of her head before she let her tail fall and rest over her paws. "How are you this fine evening?" she asked, sort of monotone and contently. She was known for her nice conversations.

{ sorry it's short! }
Old May 15th, 2017, 12:02 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Pricking his ears up at his sister's question, Mercurykit moved over towards her and Thrushflight. They were two of the only cats he cared about. Two of the only cats that he would do anything for. Though he wasn't sure how Cobaltkit felt on the subject. Would she do anything for her family? As far as he knew she was absolutely loyal to their Dads. Caramelblood rarely visited anymore, and it tended to put Mercurykit in a worse mood. Why wasn't the tom coming around as much as he used to? That was a question that he would have loved to ask, but he didn't. The rest of his family was probably missing Caramelblood as much as he did. Mercurykit had never gotten to know his Mother very well. He hadn't particuarly cared for her... the only reason for that being that he hadn't had a reason to. He'd been raised by the two toms, and they were the cats he cared for.

Them and his siblings. Mercurykit curled his tail around his paws and listened for his Dad's response. He'd heard bits of the story before, though never the whole thing. The parts he had heard always left him wishing that he had known Singenight and Gorsefeather personally. They always left him wishing that SkyClan had never interfered. But, despite this, the one thing they had never done was left him wishing that he wasn't a part of the Clan. WindClan would always be his home and this would always be his family. He would do as they asked. Forever. Mercurykit glanced around the nursery, looking for a glimpse of any other member of his family. He was honestly pretty tired at this point. The only things he really wanted to do were learn or sleep. And hopefully it would be one or the other... there was no reason why it shouldn't be, right?

Right. The young tom curled his tail more snugly over his paws and looked almost expectant at the prospect of hearing the story. The whispered tales of Singenight's takeover and rule, told in a horror-like state by most cats, always made Mercurykit wonder. What if things had been different? Would he be living in a stronger Clan now? A better Clan? And the answer he had come up with every time was yes. Things would be different, but they would be better.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; May 15th, 2017 at 12:03 PM.
Old May 15th, 2017, 01:40 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
[oml I loaf the accent xD]

Forestpaw entered the training cave. Yet another location in the Clan she had never seen, and the more places she discovered, the more she realized how little she had seen of a Windclan when she had been here as a kit. She smiled softly to herself as she noticed these small details. As she entered, her tail drooping behind her and its tip curling up slightly. She kept her lombs straight, raising herself to a good posture. She looked elegant this way, wiser, and prettier. It was something she had done with Broken, her Syndicate trainer. She had always been scared of him, and tried to keep herself perfect for him. She needed to stop thinking about him. She had left him, she was here, Broken couldn't get her now.

Forest smiled as she stepped into the training area. She listened carefully, struggling slightly to understand him. She had heard some accents before. Some Skyclan cat with a weird one where all his 'w's sounded like 'v's. Then there was that fighter at the Syndicate who sounded a bit like Sleepingcloud, just not as heavy an accent. "Yes Sleepingcloud." She mewed stiffly. Another habit of her when it came to acting around her trainer. She had always responded with 'Yes Broken.' She never said no to anything, and the only time she had, had resulted in the three claw mark scars across her cheek. She wore the scars and they were a painful reminder of her time there. She kept her tongue quiet though, not saying more than she needed too. She didn't know why, but she assumed it was from her horror story training with Broken.
[ let me know when you need me to put little translation bubbles next to his speech if you can't understand what he's saying]
The Tom noticed the letters curiosity, as well as the slight unease. He didn't blame her, he knew of the Molly's origins, who her parents were, how she was raised. But he wouldn't just assume she's knew everything and anything, no, she may have been raised as a Syndicate cat but he was going to train her like a clan cat. The large warrior tipped his head to the side and gave her a soft smile as he sat himself down with a sigh. " Forestpaw, sit down raheet next ta me" he said as he pad the patch of dirt next to him, his blue orbs gleamed with honesty and understanding. He wanted to make her safe, make her feel welcome, in a way, he wanted to feel like her father, no, like a father. He wouldn't replace the one she was raised with, no, instead he would make her feel safe and Wanted like how a father. Sleepingcloud wrapped his tail around his paws and smiled sweetly at the apprentice " listen, ay know y'all're a-feelin' unwanted, ayn' are a-feelin'. stressed, a-tryin' ta prove y'all's wawth"
he started, his voice vibrated, ragged, yet natural and soothing, he knew how to use this to his advantage, but he never did, he never would. He didn't want cats to like him for his voice, for his word choices, he wanted others to like him for his thoughts, ideas, actions. That's how he can tell from a forever friend, and a momentary friend. "But ay'm a-goin' ta tell y'all something raheet now, ay'm already so incredibly proud av y'all, just thay ...err fact that there y'all done had thay ...err guts ta come back here, despite y'all's family past ay faand that there incredible" he praised, his sky blue hues gleamed with pride and amazement, it was all true, nothing but truth and praise was pouring out of the toms mouth. The grey warrior flashed the molly another smile and placed his paw gently on the apprentices shoulder, adding a little pressure "So there's naw need faw y'all ta feel stressed ayn' be fawmal with me, ay'm y'all's mentaw, but at thay ...uhh same tahm ay'm family, that there's how ay like ta see it, y'all need someone ta lean on, ayn' ay hope y'all'll entrust that there task with me." he purred, and he hoped that she would. With every apprentice he's ever gotten, he's seen them as his own children growing up, getting bigger and better. Every time they accomplished a task so much pride would swell through him, just like a proud parent when their child became leader.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old May 15th, 2017, 03:37 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

( @Noire )
Sandblood slipped from the warriors den, her ears pricked. The light ginger she-cat shook out her fur and gazed around her nonexistent eyebrows raising in curiosity. Her gaze flickered to a young black and white cat near a tree, isolated from everyone, and her lips curled faintly, licking her jaws carefully as she took a few steps forward.

"Dont even think about it Sandy." Hazelfang said dryly, padding out beside her as she shook scraps of moss from her fur. Sandblood pouted, but turned back to her, eyes sparkling with interest.

"I just wanted to say hello." On the last word she hissed, baring her teeth with a wide grin. Hazelfang rolled her eyes at her best friend.

"Mhm. Where's Rabbitbitten, Limestripe and Battail?" She wondered, looking around curiously.

Sandblood scoffed. "Cant we just ditch those nerds for once?"

"Sandy."
Hazelfang chided. "They're our friends. Besides, I think Battail likes you." She smirked, and Sandblood rolled her eyes.

"As Limestripe likes you."

"He does not!" Hazelfang grunted, and Sandblood rolled her eyes again before looking around.

"Now where are they..?"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old May 15th, 2017, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfang View Post

Frogsnarl padded up to the she-cat, smiling, her blazing green eyes alight. "Hello." she said with a polite dip of her head before she let her tail fall and rest over her paws. "How are you this fine evening?" she asked, sort of monotone and contently. She was known for her nice conversations.

{ sorry it's short! }
(It's fine. My post will also be short, I'm on mobile.)

"Greetings to you as well, Frogsnarl. I'm doing well." Windrunner hesitated for a moment, before moving on. "How are you?" Windrunner found Frogsnarl to be pleasant company, compared to... others that she knew in WindClan.
Old May 15th, 2017, 05:05 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honorable Kitti View Post
"Okay.", Rushpaw meowed, picking up his mouse again and following the WindClan warrior back to camp.
Meadowsong sat her prey in the pile, smiling at how much prey was gathered. "Leaf-bare will be a breeze with all this prey!"
Old May 15th, 2017, 05:12 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Goosegrumble was pacing to and fro in the clearing, his long, feathery tail swishing to and fro. No Thunderclan cat is going to mess with Windclan... Of course, the warrior was very angry about Thunderclan's assumption about Windclan killing one of their warriors. But he needn't focus on that right now. Goosegrumple stopped pacing, trying to calm himself. He forced his fur to lie flat, then raised his head to look around the clearing. As always, it was full of cats chit-chatting, and doing other things, and Goosegrumble wanted to get out. He didn't want some young apprentice to come up to him and start nagging him. The tom turned to exit the camp, but stopped before he did. Do I need to do something here before I leave?
@Lawlipop

In the clearing, laid a light brown molly with beautiful blue orbs basking on a sun warmed rock as it's rays kissed her fur and made her shine. She glazed over her hazel colored pelt with her rough tongue, grooming every length of her body. Her shiny coat isn't something she rolls out of her nest to achieve, it takes a lot of dedication and effort. Dedication and effort that could have been used to do her duties she was supposed to attend to earlier. Unfortunately for Hazelfrost, her duties as a warrior isn't a top priority, self-care is. Just a little bit more then I shall go. she will tell herself, but it is often so rare for it be "just a little bit more", her duties are usually done very late. Sometimes, she doesn't get the time to do her duties. She takes her time with each slow, carefree stroke. Except for today, her grooming seemed a bit more anxious than it was lac. The heated subject on ThunderClan and WindClan has got her on edge. Hazelfrost isn't skilled in fighting, it wouldn't take long for her to fall to the ground defeated. So naturally, she wouldn't be thrilled upon hearing about potential battles. She tried to worry too much. Maybe if I am lucky, this will just be about blowing off heated steam and it will all fade away.
Old May 15th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Meadowsong sat her prey in the pile, smiling at how much prey was gathered. "Leaf-bare will be a breeze with all this prey!"
"Yessiree, it will. Definitely!", Rushpaw agreed, placing his mouse on the pile of freshkill.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old May 15th, 2017, 05:34 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honorable Kitti View Post
"Yessiree, it will. Definitely!", Rushpaw agreed, placing his mouse on the pile of freshkill.
"What should we do now?" She asked, a curious glint in her eyes.
Old May 15th, 2017, 05:45 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"What should we do now?" She asked, a curious glint in her eyes.
"I'm not sure.", Rushpaw replied.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Closed Thread