Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 03:47 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:35 AM
The Starpoint
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 03:11 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 02:34 AM
How can I change my...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 1st, 2017, 03:41 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
"You don't look like a mouse-brain! Things just happen, it's okay!" He smiled, though it faltered as she began saying she didn't have a mentor yet due to her "problems," and he listened as she went on with an offer. "Newtpaw, I'm sure they'll find you a mentor soon! I wouldn't call it 'problems.' I'd be very happy to hunt with you in the future!" The golden brown tom looked down at the smaller apprentice, appalled at her last statement. "A cat like you? Why would I mind? I don't see you any differently than anyone else! In fact, I think it's really cool that you don't let short legs get you down, because there are plenty of cats that would." He his smile returned once more. "I wouldn't even call it different! I think 'unique' is a much better word!" He paused for a moment, thinking, "I'll bet there's some way to work around it even, and develop your own way of doing things that would work just as well!"
Remembering how crestfallen Newtpaw looked when she was talking about finding a mentor, he briefly returned to the subject. "Hey, and about finding a mentor, I'm sure there's plenty of cats around who'd be glad to mentor you, even if you've got shorter legs. That doesn't matter. You have really high spirits, you're eager to learn, and you'd make a great apprentice, I think!" Lionpaw wasn't blind. He could see that she had short legs, and that the fact of it might effect how she does things, but he believed she could find a way around it. Especially with her spirit and attitude about things. The slightly older apprentice was raised by a very accepting mother, and she taught him to be just the same.
"Never look at someone differently just because they are different," she'd tell him, "They're just like us. They may have a different way of thinking, a different appearance, or something else, but in no way does that give us an excuse to judge them."
And the tom would always remember those specific words. He believed the same things his mother did, not only because that's how he was raised, but because it was his opinion as well. He felt like, even if he wasn't taught to accept all, he still would. Because he was Lionpaw, and he did not judge.
The small she-cat peered up at him with her curious, green-hued eyes with a bright smile on her maw as she listened to Lionpaw’s kind words. She was honestly surprised, but more grateful of how accepting he was towards her and how he didn’t mind being around Newtpaw. It made her truly excited for the future, feeling like she had gained a friend today - a cat that finally saw past her differences and saw her personality instead. However, when he started talking about how ‘unique’ she was and how she didn’t let her shortness get her down, the apprentice looked down at her paws with embarrassment, feeling rather shy being told such things.

“Yeah - I bet I could even have some advantages compared to other cats.” She mentioned, her tone a little quiet, though she lifted her gaze back up to meet the male, smiling once more, “Thank you for the kind words, Lionpaw. You seem very different compared to the others that have teased me about all this.” He had just met her and this tom-cat already seemed to understand her - or maybe she was just thinking and assuming too much again. Newtpaw couldn’t help but hold onto his words with such pride, hearing how her high spirits and eagerness was rather noticeable and would make her a good apprentice in the near future. The she-cat knew that she had chosen the right way to see things. Originally, she was rather depressed at times because of how she was and wouldn’t act so excited and happy, but that was no way to be - she needed to make the most of everything that she could.

“I have never met someone so kind to me before and doesn’t treat me like a kitten.” Newtpaw mentioned, her long tail swishing beside her as she sat beside him, glancing at the tom-cat now and then before looking up at the sky, which was a light grey color. “I can tell we’ll be great friends.” Newtpaw purred and a rush of heated embarrassment rushed to her face yet again. “I mean - of course, if you want to be friends.” Her statement came off a little stuttery as she was prone to say what was on her mind without thinking sometimes. She decided to press the conversation on to avoid her sometimes awkward behavior.

“So, what do you know so far in your training?” Newtpaw asked him, rather curious to hear more about being an apprentice training with a mentor.
Old July 1st, 2017, 04:54 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
The small she-cat peered up at him with her curious, green-hued eyes with a bright smile on her maw as she listened to Lionpaw’s kind words. She was honestly surprised, but more grateful of how accepting he was towards her and how he didn’t mind being around Newtpaw. It made her truly excited for the future, feeling like she had gained a friend today - a cat that finally saw past her differences and saw her personality instead. However, when he started talking about how ‘unique’ she was and how she didn’t let her shortness get her down, the apprentice looked down at her paws with embarrassment, feeling rather shy being told such things.

“Yeah - I bet I could even have some advantages compared to other cats.” She mentioned, her tone a little quiet, though she lifted her gaze back up to meet the male, smiling once more, “Thank you for the kind words, Lionpaw. You seem very different compared to the others that have teased me about all this.” He had just met her and this tom-cat already seemed to understand her - or maybe she was just thinking and assuming too much again. Newtpaw couldn’t help but hold onto his words with such pride, hearing how her high spirits and eagerness was rather noticeable and would make her a good apprentice in the near future. The she-cat knew that she had chosen the right way to see things. Originally, she was rather depressed at times because of how she was and wouldn’t act so excited and happy, but that was no way to be - she needed to make the most of everything that she could.

“I have never met someone so kind to me before and doesn’t treat me like a kitten.” Newtpaw mentioned, her long tail swishing beside her as she sat beside him, glancing at the tom-cat now and then before looking up at the sky, which was a light grey color. “I can tell we’ll be great friends.” Newtpaw purred and a rush of heated embarrassment rushed to her face yet again. “I mean - of course, if you want to be friends.” Her statement came off a little stuttery as she was prone to say what was on her mind without thinking sometimes. She decided to press the conversation on to avoid her sometimes awkward behavior.

“So, what do you know so far in your training?” Newtpaw asked him, rather curious to hear more about being an apprentice training with a mentor.
Lionpaw snorted. "Why wouldn't I want to be your friend?" The rhetorical question was ended with another laugh, and his smile was still strong in his face. "You're nice and funny, and I think we'll make great friends, too!" As he looked down at the shorter she-cat, he thought about the future. He thought about hunting with Newtpaw, talking with Newtpaw, and maybe even practicing fighting with her. Then he thought about how she said she was teased and treated like a kitten, and he made a silent promise. He would not let anyone tease her while he was around, it was unacceptable.

"All I've learned so far is hunting," he replied to her next question, "I've already learned to stalk properly, and how to smell, and hunt certain different animals! I still have quite a bit to learn, but I think I've done well for only the first few training sessions!" He paused in thought, before his yellow-green eyes sparked. "Just a fun fact for you before you first session, mice feel your vibrations in the ground before they smell you, so youve gotta be extra careful with how you move!"
Old July 1st, 2017, 04:59 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldfire View Post

Than within an unregistered moment a crackle of thunder hit the air sending a shiver down his spine, the sky was lit up for a brief moment. Outlining the camp in freakish detail and allowing tempest to see golden more clearly. "Of course they deserve it! A lesson well deserved. I'm afraid for the Warriors! I'm not coming down on halestar for her timing you mousebrain" he added. Eyes narrowing down to even slimmer slits. This Tom angered him so, it made his pelt crawl with un noticed rage and immense fury. He wished a tree would just fall right on him and just crush his smug rear end- as if on cue another flicker of light hit the sky taking tempest by surprise when he heard the thunderous boom. The wail of a tree and its groan as the lighting snatched away a chunk. The tree screeched and folded in on itself, coming down towards the clearing. Tempest shrieked in alarm and spring upwards with his slender yet muscular legs. Propelling himself intot he air and out of the way. Unfortunately for goldeneye he didn't seem to have moved much before the trees bark blocked his view and he hit the ground awkwardly. Landing hard on his paw with the splinter. He wailed in agony and folded into himself pulling his forearm closer. Feeling a wave of icy rain and small chips of wood shower him from above. He squeezed his eyes shut and bit down on his lip to avoid shrieking again. For a moment he lost count of how long he lay there, feeling the mud seep in through his ashy coloured fur. Soak his skin and get into his ears. Having the rain pound down onto his unprotected face and torso. The cold creeping up his limps and into his mid section. Finally he blinked open an eye after what seemed like an eternity. He faced the bark of a birch tree. It lay on its side like he did. Laying there motionless except for a trail of smoke leading up from its side being attacked by many raindrops til finally it ceased to arise. He blinked. Than slowly forced himself into a sitting position. What. What just happened? Where's goldeneye... Did he get out? the thought crossed his mind for a fleeting second than vanished. Guilt swarmed over him I didn't actually want a tree to fall on him, dear starclan I never meant that... What have I done? the Tom forced himself to stand, feeling his bones creak and his limbs grow more stuff each moment that passed, standing in the frigid rain. Finally he stood by the tree. Examing it's large gaping hole. The gutted put trees side. He gathered the strength and will to leap up onto the side of the tree. He bunched his muscles and leapt. He landed on three paws, wobbly but was able to maintain balence. "Goldeneye... Goldeneye?" he questioned into the rain. Straining his ears. If goldeneye was left only in a gruesome sight he didn't want to be the first to see it. No. That would be nightmarish. He lashed his tail and leans over. He saw nothing and let out a deep sigh of relief... He leaned forward. What if he is dead? What than? Good riddance. I hated him. he paused a moment and shook his head. He was guilty in thinking about that. But. It's what he thought.
Hearing Tempestjay, Goldeneye tried to call out, but his voice was broken halfway through as pain went through him. "Tempest?" He managed to call out, shaking slightly under the branch. He was stuck. He would probably die. Did he want to die? No, but it seemed unavoidable at this point. Trying to wedge himself out again, he found himself failing, making him curse. "Anyone?" He cried, shaking. He didn't want to seem weak, he couldn't seem weak, that would end so very badly. But well, if he was going to die soon, it was worth a shot. His hetrochromatic eyes darting around desperately, pushing himself as best he could.

(( Soory for the short post, I didn't really know what to type, ))
Old July 1st, 2017, 05:20 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Hearing Tempestjay, Goldeneye tried to call out, but his voice was broken halfway through as pain went through him. "Tempest?" He managed to call out, shaking slightly under the branch. He was stuck. He would probably die. Did he want to die? No, but it seemed unavoidable at this point. Trying to wedge himself out again, he found himself failing, making him curse. "Anyone?" He cried, shaking. He didn't want to seem weak, he couldn't seem weak, that would end so very badly. But well, if he was going to die soon, it was worth a shot. His hetrochromatic eyes darting around desperately, pushing himself as best he could.

(( Soory for the short post, I didn't really know what to type, ))

[ Don't sweat it <3 ]

Tempestjay swallowed hard when he heard part of his name. Only balenced on three legs and leapt off the side of the bark and landed awkwardly on the ground. Staggering slightly before turning. He faced goldeneye. His face in the mud. The tree hiding his torso and hind legs. He could see blood hidden within the trees bark and some in the mud. Tempestjay bit his tongue and stared in shock and horror. The deputy was wedged between the ground and death from blood loss and this honking tree that crushed his hindlegs. Admiring the fact the Tom was wailing in agony. He took a shaky step towards him and came down to his level, smirking. The water levels had risen recently. Risen to about over his paws and was now creeping in on goldeneyes body. With the indent from the te elanding and him being trapped. The rain would continue to rain down until it drown him. Than a dark forest like smirk appeared on his face. If he left goldeneye to die here... He wouldn't be blamed. Nobody would have been there to witness his crime. Not even starclan. If they tried to peer down into this stomr they could only see clouds. And his crime would be washed away in a memory. Ha. Brilliance at its finest. "I'm sorry goldeneye... I must do what I must do" he purred, rather amused by this sight, he dismissed the thoughts of how evil this was. And continued to look down. His guilt hidden away. He tunred and limped away. "Goodbye... Deputy" he spat

[ Such evil! I feel so bad ]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; July 1st, 2017 at 05:21 PM.
Old July 1st, 2017, 05:57 PM

Quote:

[ Don't sweat it <3 ]

Tempestjay swallowed hard when he heard part of his name. Only balenced on three legs and leapt off the side of the bark and landed awkwardly on the ground. Staggering slightly before turning. He faced goldeneye. His face in the mud. The tree hiding his torso and hind legs. He could see blood hidden within the trees bark and some in the mud. Tempestjay bit his tongue and stared in shock and horror. The deputy was wedged between the ground and death from blood loss and this honking tree that crushed his hindlegs. Admiring the fact the Tom was wailing in agony. He took a shaky step towards him and came down to his level, smirking. The water levels had risen recently. Risen to about over his paws and was now creeping in on goldeneyes body. With the indent from the te elanding and him being trapped. The rain would continue to rain down until it drown him. Than a dark forest like smirk appeared on his face. If he left goldeneye to die here... He wouldn't be blamed. Nobody would have been there to witness his crime. Not even starclan. If they tried to peer down into this stomr they could only see clouds. And his crime would be washed away in a memory. Ha. Brilliance at its finest. "I'm sorry goldeneye... I must do what I must do" he purred, rather amused by this sight, he dismissed the thoughts of how evil this was. And continued to look down. His guilt hidden away. He tunred and limped away. "Goodbye... Deputy" he spat

[ Such evil! I feel so bad ]
Goldeneye was staring at Tempestjay in horror, shaking in fear. "You mange-pelt!" He screeched, his golden and green eyes flaring with anger now as well as horror. He could tell that his legs were still attached to the rest of his body, but the pain flaring in him was almost unbearable. Spitting out some of the muddy water that had flooded into his mouth, he said nothing else. Instead, he started to try and push himself out. It was a lot of wiggling to just get his leg to move, and the fact that he had gotten it to move gave him a bit of hope. Carefully tugging, he slowly inched one of his legs out, his eyes lighting up as he saw the leg slowly appear. Now that he could move more and more of it, he placed his paws on the leg, and carefully pulled the rest of it out. The leg had what could only be discribed as a million splinters in it. Flinching, he ignored the pain to start getting out the second leg. That was painful, sure, but he was managing to get it out. Letting out a soft cry, he kept pulling, aware of the blood leaking out of his leg, making him tremble slightly. Squeezing his eyes shut, he kept pulling, terrified, angry, determined, and so many other feelings hitting him as he pulled his leg out. Now all that was left was his tail, and that was going to be much, much more difficult.
Old July 1st, 2017, 06:23 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@Wyldfire
{Is it bad That I'm nervous to roleplay this character? XD She's just so specific I'm scared I'll mess her up}
Mistytuft walked into the training ground, her Mainecoon fur quickly groomed.
Her black tipped ears perked up, looking for any signs of other cats. Ugh, What if Peachfuzz sees me? Come one Misty, your fine, at least you don't like She-cats. Just relax for once in your life! Misty was battling herself, she knew Peachfuzz wouldn't approve of her training a cat. After all She-cats weren't as powerful as toms. Onionpaw is My apprentice for a reason...I just have to find that reason... The grey and Black Molly looked around, checking to see Onionpaw following her. "Okay Onionpaw, today we are going to work on," She paused for a moment, thinking on how to announce what they were doing."The most effective way to work a clan, along with Battle moves." Mistytuft Knew the first part was meaningless, she just needed someone to rant to. She needed to effect as many cats as possible. After all, she was always right. "So, We'll start with this. I want you to Turn onto your side, slip under the opponent's belly, rake it with your claws, then swiftly turn back onto all fours out from under your opponent. Use your paws on me, remember to keep your claws sheath or else we may have a problem." Mistytuft mewed, flicking her tail as she quickly showed with a invisible target.
Old July 1st, 2017, 06:36 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:

Goldeneye was staring at Tempestjay in horror, shaking in fear. "You mange-pelt!" He screeched, his golden and green eyes flaring with anger now as well as horror. He could tell that his legs were still attached to the rest of his body, but the pain flaring in him was almost unbearable. Spitting out some of the muddy water that had flooded into his mouth, he said nothing else. Instead, he started to try and push himself out. It was a lot of wiggling to just get his leg to move, and the fact that he had gotten it to move gave him a bit of hope. Carefully tugging, he slowly inched one of his legs out, his eyes lighting up as he saw the leg slowly appear. Now that he could move more and more of it, he placed his paws on the leg, and carefully pulled the rest of it out. The leg had what could only be discribed as a million splinters in it. Flinching, he ignored the pain to start getting out the second leg. That was painful, sure, but he was managing to get it out. Letting out a soft cry, he kept pulling, aware of the blood leaking out of his leg, making him tremble slightly. Squeezing his eyes shut, he kept pulling, terrified, angry, determined, and so many other feelings hitting him as he pulled his leg out. Now all that was left was his tail, and that was going to be much, much more difficult.

Tempestjay flinched when he heard the cry. Just out of view he turned and faced the deputy. He had managed to pull his hind legs out and was struggling to keep himself concious. The water was surging quickly now. Coming towards the deputy at a rapid pace. His inner workings told him to turn around. But if he didn't perhaps the deputy had a chance to escape and blame this on him. The thoguht made tempestjay antsy. Than he spun. On his three remaining legs and limping he threw himself across the clearing. Slipping through the mud until he reached the Tom who was pulling. Himself free. Tempestjay was panting and looked at him with fear in his eyes. He could see the water levels rising and coming closer to his throat. It was now near tempests chest, only a Moshe length to go. It coved the toms hind end and he couldn't quite see his tail beneath the murky water. But he knew it was stuck. "STAY STILL!" he demanded, he dove fourth. The water meeting his face and up his nose. He whacked his head against the tree as he dove. Ignoring the pain of his injured paw he searched the water for the felines tail that was wedged between the tree and ground. After searching for a while before he was forced to take a breath. He pulled himself out from the hole. Gasping for bretah as the murky water slid off his body. He than plunged back in. Keeping his hind end in the air to avoid falling. When relieved he found the toms tail. Clamping his jaws down and yanking at the toms tail.

François Lelord

Old July 1st, 2017, 07:22 PM

Quote:

Tempestjay flinched when he heard the cry. Just out of view he turned and faced the deputy. He had managed to pull his hind legs out and was struggling to keep himself concious. The water was surging quickly now. Coming towards the deputy at a rapid pace. His inner workings told him to turn around. But if he didn't perhaps the deputy had a chance to escape and blame this on him. The thoguht made tempestjay antsy. Than he spun. On his three remaining legs and limping he threw himself across the clearing. Slipping through the mud until he reached the Tom who was pulling. Himself free. Tempestjay was panting and looked at him with fear in his eyes. He could see the water levels rising and coming closer to his throat. It was now near tempests chest, only a Moshe length to go. It coved the toms hind end and he couldn't quite see his tail beneath the murky water. But he knew it was stuck. "STAY STILL!" he demanded, he dove fourth. The water meeting his face and up his nose. He whacked his head against the tree as he dove. Ignoring the pain of his injured paw he searched the water for the felines tail that was wedged between the tree and ground. After searching for a while before he was forced to take a breath. He pulled himself out from the hole. Gasping for bretah as the murky water slid off his body. He than plunged back in. Keeping his hind end in the air to avoid falling. When relieved he found the toms tail. Clamping his jaws down and yanking at the toms tail.
Goldeneye froze, surprised that Tempestjay was actually helping him. Realizing why the Tom was probably doing, the deputy scowled for a moment, but actually stayed still. Paddling to the best of his ability, the Tom kept his head above the water, while trying to pull his tail out at the same time. He was panicking, sure, but he had no idea what he could do. When he saw Tempest come up, he thought for sure he was a goner, and then he saw the tom go back down, and he blinked in confusion. He forced himself to keep paddling, and eventually felt a tug on his tail, pulling his tail out. His eyes lit up and he pushed himself up onto the tree, having found that most of his splinters had been pushed out. However, he was now looking for Tempest, hoping the tom wasn't dead yet, the deputy shaking in fear, and cold as well, panicking still, as he had no idea what else he could do. "Tempestjay?" He yelled in fear, his eyes wide, trying to find the Tom as he looked in the water.
Old July 1st, 2017, 08:00 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
Lionpaw snorted. "Why wouldn't I want to be your friend?" The rhetorical question was ended with another laugh, and his smile was still strong in his face. "You're nice and funny, and I think we'll make great friends, too!" As he looked down at the shorter she-cat, he thought about the future. He thought about hunting with Newtpaw, talking with Newtpaw, and maybe even practicing fighting with her. Then he thought about how she said she was teased and treated like a kitten, and he made a silent promise. He would not let anyone tease her while he was around, it was unacceptable.

"All I've learned so far is hunting," he replied to her next question, "I've already learned to stalk properly, and how to smell, and hunt certain different animals! I still have quite a bit to learn, but I think I've done well for only the first few training sessions!" He paused in thought, before his yellow-green eyes sparked. "Just a fun fact for you before you first session, mice feel your vibrations in the ground before they smell you, so youve gotta be extra careful with how you move!"
“Aw, thank you..” She murmured, smiling over the fact that he called her nice and funny, it made the small apprentice feel rather shy and happy around him, “I’m really glad that already on my first day as an apprentice, I’ve made a friend that accepts me for who I am.” Newtpaw was truly grateful for his kindness towards her and somehow, she already knew that they would be friends for a long time. It made the smile on her maw widen and never leave. Her gaze flickered up to the sky once more, feeling a cool breeze ruffle her long fur as it swept through the camp. All the rain and wind that was coming was certainly something that few could get used to, but the short-legged apprentice enjoyed just watching it rain from the safety of inside the warmth of a den.

Newtpaw peered at Lionpaw, listening to him tell her about training with curiosity and interest in her green-hued gaze. She fantasized about the day when she would stand up in front of the whole clan and receive her warrior name. It made her more and more determined to train with her mentor, who would be around sooner than she’d think (mostly because I found a person to play the role as her mentor this morning). The apprentice smiled up at him when he offered her helpful advice about hunting when it came to mice. “Interesting.. I’ll definitely keep note of that when my hunting lesson comes around.” Newtpaw remarked with a twitch of her whiskers, “Apologies if I seem like I ask too many questions at times - I love just listening to others about things. I’ve heard enough stories through my younger moons.” She giggled slightly and gave a small stretch of her paws. The she-cat scanned the clearing, looking around at the clanmates that were around them.

Someday, she would be a warrior that would make her mother proud up in Starclan.

The female shook her head, becoming lost in thought again like usual. “I wonder what it’ll be like when I’m a warrior..” She said to Lionpaw, “What do you think your warrior name will be?” Newtpaw asked him this, smiling up at the older apprentice, her eyes showing pure interest and happiness, feeling no longer apart from everyone, but like a cat who now had a friend to talk to and trust for many moons to come - but perhaps she was thinking too much about this.
Old July 1st, 2017, 08:16 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:

Goldeneye froze, surprised that Tempestjay was actually helping him. Realizing why the Tom was probably doing, the deputy scowled for a moment, but actually stayed still. Paddling to the best of his ability, the Tom kept his head above the water, while trying to pull his tail out at the same time. He was panicking, sure, but he had no idea what he could do. When he saw Tempest come up, he thought for sure he was a goner, and then he saw the tom go back down, and he blinked in confusion. He forced himself to keep paddling, and eventually felt a tug on his tail, pulling his tail out. His eyes lit up and he pushed himself up onto the tree, having found that most of his splinters had been pushed out. However, he was now looking for Tempest, hoping the tom wasn't dead yet, the deputy shaking in fear, and cold as well, panicking still, as he had no idea what else he could do. "Tempestjay?" He yelled in fear, his eyes wide, trying to find the Tom as he looked in the water.

Tempestjay fought the urge to leave him to drown but once he was out he thrashed his paws wildly. Sucking in the brown water through his open jaws as he cried out for help. The current pulled him backwards and he slammed into the trees side. The bark digging into his back. Now he was going to die... the thought of it made him angry. I sacrificed myself for goldeneye... That's not how I want to go out. he paused for moment. It was for a good cause... he told himslef. And just as the breath was being stolen from him, the fought the urge and turned agasint the current. He turned to face the tree and dug his claws into it. He than began to claw his way up its bark. Pulling himself to the surface. He gasped and pulled the air in through his jaws. He was panting heavily and held onto the bark for his life. Happy to feel the breath come in through his throat and into his lungs. He turned to face goldeneye but quickly looked away in shame, not even saying a word.

François Lelord

Closed Thread