Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Rift [ Atari /...
by taillow
Last post by finley !!
Today 01:38 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 01:30 PM
Frozen Reign's new...
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 01:25 PM
Purrk Question
by wendigo
Last post by ghost.
Today 01:21 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 01:18 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 15th, 2017, 09:44 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Mumblenose had caught sight of Forestpaw leaving camp, and he decided it was finally time for them to converse. Ever since his son warned him not to so much as glance at his family, Mumblenose had obediently obeyed. He still loved his son, despite all the wrongdoings of his, and he knew a relationship would not of sprouted if he hadn't listened. After all, Singe was a ruthless killer and despised him - how would Mumblenose ever appropriately interact with his kin if he was dead? He couldn't sneaked a visit, but he was fearful of risking it. He didn't want to get one of the kits in trouble just because he couldn't stay away.

Now, though, Singe wasn't around, and how would he know if Mumblenose spoke to his granddaughters? How would he hurt him if he was all the way in the Dusk Syndicate. Yeah, Mumblenose could finally talk to his kin.

His long legs carried him swiftly across the moor, his skillful nose tracking Forestpaw down. He was named after his sharp nose which made him challenging to hide from. He could track anything and everything! Mumblenose found a black and brown cat basking in the shade of a patch of tall grasses, and immediately recognized Forestpaw. Though they'd never met, Mumblenose knew who she was by appearance. He had watched her flee WindClan as a kit, with her parents. No way would he ever forget them.

Since the departure of his kits, Mumblenose often appeared odd to his clanmates. He avoided everyone, and spent most of his days in his nest, drowning in his depression, his self-pity. He blamed himself for the period of time where WindClan was lost to the Evil Era. Perhaps if he'd been a better father to Singe..? He rarely ate, resulting in his ribs poking at his skin and his shaky, weak legs. And when Brindlepaw went missing, Mumblenose never left his nest and never ate. He had been on the brink of death when there was news that both Brindlepaw and Forestpaw arrived. Now, he was hit with the fact that he had a responsibility. He would care for his granddaughters, better than he cared for his own son. After all, he owed it to Singe... He couldn't taken care of other cats if he was so sickly. So he began to care for himself, gaining some weight and gathering strength. Now, he would act.

Mumblenose slowly approached Forestpaw, purposely disturbing the earth to warn the apprentice that a cat was nearing. Heather moved around him, and chunks of earth caught between his toes. However, he didn't even notice. Forestpaw was so close now.... He stopped a few tail-lengths away, looking down at her through wide, fascinated green eyes. He was still, and was even holding his breath. Forestpaw would be the first granddaughter of his he would meet. He was nervous, yet excited. Slowly, he exhaled. ``Forestpaw,`` he breathed. ``I'm Mumblenose... Do you, do you know who I am?``
Forestpaw sighed. It was nice knowing that she was alone. She was alone to herself, alone to her thoughts. Sometimes, the felines mind got too worked up on things and she just needed to take some time off and think things through. She had to sort through her thoughts, tell herself it was irrational, or impossible, or unimportant. Like the main thing running through her head: Broken. Her past trainer was haunting her. Images popped into her mind, images of him killing innocent kits, images of him coming in to deal that scarring blow. Images of him pretending to be the nice guy. He was terrifying and no matter how hard she was trying, he always came back to mind.

Then there was the thought of her father, Singe. Did he know she was gone yet? Hopefully so, but hopefully he knew her well enough to know why she left, as long as he didn't know where she went. Maybe he would take one of his stalking visits to visit Brindlepaw. She knew he did that, only because Singe had taken her once before. Maybe then she could see him, feel his embrace, purr into his chest, nuzzle him, just like she used to. Maybe she could explain her reason for leaving the Symdicate. Hopefully he would understand. Or maybe she could lie to him and tell him that she was here to avenge him.

The noise behind her made her turn, and the call of her name made her jump. She hadn't been here long enough to make many friends, only Quailpaw, Brindlepaw and Gorsepaw. That was it. Oh and she had met her mentor like, once. But as she turned, the sight that met her pale green hues was terrfifying. She jumped up, belt bushing up. Her spine arched out of fear. It was the spitting image of Singe. She hadn't wanted him to come right now! What would she say? Would he be mad at her? Would he hit her? Love her? Accept or rebuke her? But the voice was different. It wasn't his.

The voice was softer, kinder, not as sharp or commanding as his. Yet, the bore the same markings. How... And no she didn't know him, and she felt kind of awkward to say it aloud. "Uhh, sorry...I don't know who you are." She said, not mentioning anything about her father and him looking alike. The less people that knew who her father was the better. She wasn't exactly proud of it here, knowing he had hurt many cats still here, and left scarring mental images in so many others.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old May 15th, 2017, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfang View Post

Frogsnarl followed, smiling and laughing along with her, her green eyes alight with a friendly play, competition made her speed up, laughs escaping her maw, her grey and white pelt ruffling in the wind. She bounded and jumped and had fun, running alongside Windrunner.
Windrunner picked up her speed, following a path she ran every day. She looked at Frogsnarl, and smiled.
(So, what is Frogsnarl's general information? Mate, siblings, parents, etc.? Windrunner has a couple of siblings, but her finder hasn't gotten anything else.)

Last edited by red_inactive; May 15th, 2017 at 10:03 PM.
Old May 15th, 2017, 10:04 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
[ let me know when you need me to put little translation bubbles next to his speech if you can't understand what he's saying]
The Tom noticed the letters curiosity, as well as the slight unease. He didn't blame her, he knew of the Molly's origins, who her parents were, how she was raised. But he wouldn't just assume she's knew everything and anything, no, she may have been raised as a Syndicate cat but he was going to train her like a clan cat. The large warrior tipped his head to the side and gave her a soft smile as he sat himself down with a sigh. " Forestpaw, sit down raheet next ta me" he said as he pad the patch of dirt next to him, his blue orbs gleamed with honesty and understanding. He wanted to make her safe, make her feel welcome, in a way, he wanted to feel like her father, no, like a father. He wouldn't replace the one she was raised with, no, instead he would make her feel safe and Wanted like how a father. Sleepingcloud wrapped his tail around his paws and smiled sweetly at the apprentice " listen, ay know y'all're a-feelin' unwanted, ayn' are a-feelin'. stressed, a-tryin' ta prove y'all's wawth"
he started, his voice vibrated, ragged, yet natural and soothing, he knew how to use this to his advantage, but he never did, he never would. He didn't want cats to like him for his voice, for his word choices, he wanted others to like him for his thoughts, ideas, actions. That's how he can tell from a forever friend, and a momentary friend. "But ay'm a-goin' ta tell y'all something raheet now, ay'm already so incredibly proud av y'all, just thay ...err fact that there y'all done had thay ...err guts ta come back here, despite y'all's family past ay faand that there incredible" he praised, his sky blue hues gleamed with pride and amazement, it was all true, nothing but truth and praise was pouring out of the toms mouth. The grey warrior flashed the molly another smile and placed his paw gently on the apprentices shoulder, adding a little pressure "So there's naw need faw y'all ta feel stressed ayn' be fawmal with me, ay'm y'all's mentaw, but at thay ...uhh same tahm ay'm family, that there's how ay like ta see it, y'all need someone ta lean on, ayn' ay hope y'all'll entrust that there task with me." he purred, and he hoped that she would. With every apprentice he's ever gotten, he's seen them as his own children growing up, getting bigger and better. Every time they accomplished a task so much pride would swell through him, just like a proud parent when their child became leader.
Forestpaw, despite his offering, remained very stiff and uncomfortable. It would take more than a kind smile to get her to loosen up. She had bad, horrible memories of training, and she wasn't exactly ready to start here, sure she knew that Clan cats were very different from the a Syndicate, but still, the memories that haunted her from training with Broken were enough to scare a cat for life. She had seen him murder so many innocent kits, so many unknowing apprentices, it was crazy. That was the first thing she had been taught too, killing. Killing, always killing. Kill these kits, kill those apprentices. Kill that kittypet, but play with it first. Always killing, and it was scary for her. Yes she had seen a lot, been through a lot, but those memories with Broken were the most horrifying. She always had to act like a pristine little feline for him, Incase he would loose temper and lash out at her. The habits just carried over. She didn't exactly want to go sit beside him, but she did. Stiffly, she moved her long black lombs, made and built so long ago for a Windclan cat. She padded over, her pale green gaze, forcedly and calmly looking at him. She forced herself to sit down next to him, and she waited for the next thing.

Forestpaw listened to his words, yet she wasn't so keen yet on actually taking it to heart. It was true though, she was stressed, mostly because she knew not one thing anout hunting, nor much fighting. What she did know was the one thing Clan cats tried to do if it was avoidable, killing. Yes, she wanted to prove her worth, show that she wasn't what her father was. She could be better than him, she could have different beliefs, she could have different intents. And it wasn't bad to do so.

At the praise that he gave her, a small smile flicked across her maw, but disappeared quickly, as the habits kicked in again. She couldn't show emotion, as the time she cried because she was unwilling to kill an innocent kit, had ended with her getting slashed on the face. Pleasant memories, right? No emotion. That's what she showed when it came to training sessions. At the touch of his paw on her shoulder, she immediately stiffened, becoming rigid and slightly nervous on what he would do. She really wanted to trust him though. She really wanted him to be her friend, but it wasn't his fault that she stiffened every time he touched her. It wasn't his fault that she was always formal and terrified when he spoke to her. None of it was his fault. It was Beokens fault for conditioning her this way. But it was her job to break down the barriers and get to know him. It was her job to form new habits and learn the new ways. "Yes Sleepingcloud. And I'm terribly sorry." She mewed apologetically. She pulled away from his paw, but still sat next to him. "Its just...where I came from, my mentor wasn't anything like you." She pointed to her cheek, the claw marks visible, the scar showing in a nice pink color against her black fur. "He gave me this. I showed emotion, and he gave me this. I'm sorry, but please give me some time. I know..." She paused, taking in a deep shudders breath. "I know things are different here. It's been carved in my system though to act this way. So give me...just a little time. But for now, can we please train?" She asked, shifting her paws the entire time, gazing at the ground. With the last line though, she looked up, eyes full of past pains and horrid memories.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old May 15th, 2017, 10:14 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Windrunner picked up her speed, following a path she ran every day. She looked at Frogsnarl, and smiled.
(So, what is Frogsnarl's general information? Mate, siblings, parents, etc.? Windrunner has a couple of siblings, but her finder hasn't gotten anything else.)
( just put up a finder! go take a look )
Frogsnarl laughed as she caught speed and she tried to go ahead, even though Windrunner obviously new the path better than she did.
Old May 15th, 2017, 11:26 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Fireflare curled his lip at the other warriors pleas. His agression was still fuming, but he wouldnt do anything. He couldnt,seeing as he wasnt allowed to fight his own clanmate. Larkcry seemed apologetic when the leader was around, though the warrior seemed cocky and confident about themself when alone when not being scolded. He stayed silent. It didnt matter, it was Blazingstars decision on how to handle things he guessed, no matter what apologies he hoped the other cat could see past the pleas and give a reasonable punishment, seeing as they did make threats.
Old May 16th, 2017, 06:00 AM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Silverkit flicked his ears at the mention of Singenight and Gorsefeather, but wasn't as interested in them as his siblings were. He huffed and mewed bluntly. "What is so important about them? I see nothing great about cats who failed." Silverkit reason for not caring wasn't because he was influenced by evil and was a good fruit among a family of bad and tampered ones. He was just as tampered and influenced as them. He just viewed too cats who failed in their ultimate goal is too ridiculous to idolize. No reason to blame anything for their downfall, because if they were strong they would have been able to handle anything thrown at them. Nonetheless, he padded close to them and curled himself up. Despite his recent outburst of disapproval and a kit influenced by the claws of evil, Silverkit does truly love all of his family members and even ae a kit, he tries to ensure that they are safe. He can't wait to grow up, for it means that he would fight like a warrior can and be able to protect his family further than he can now in the nursery. He never questioned anything about having two fathers and never thought about much of the mother they had. It didn't matter if somehow she showed up moons after, he would not have the ability, nor would he let himself to, bond with his so called mother.
@Suspiciousmindz @fenic! @Hexict @Lonestar23

Last edited by Lawlipop; May 16th, 2017 at 06:01 AM.
Old May 16th, 2017, 06:48 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Meadowsong glanced around, also unsure.
Rushpaw yawned, stretching. "I might as well go back to the apprentices' den and sleep...", he murmured, padding across the clearing to the den. The ginger apprentice curled up in his nest and fell asleep.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old May 16th, 2017, 02:46 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Forestpaw sighed. It was nice knowing that she was alone. She was alone to herself, alone to her thoughts. Sometimes, the felines mind got too worked up on things and she just needed to take some time off and think things through. She had to sort through her thoughts, tell herself it was irrational, or impossible, or unimportant. Like the main thing running through her head: Broken. Her past trainer was haunting her. Images popped into her mind, images of him killing innocent kits, images of him coming in to deal that scarring blow. Images of him pretending to be the nice guy. He was terrifying and no matter how hard she was trying, he always came back to mind.

Then there was the thought of her father, Singe. Did he know she was gone yet? Hopefully so, but hopefully he knew her well enough to know why she left, as long as he didn't know where she went. Maybe he would take one of his stalking visits to visit Brindlepaw. She knew he did that, only because Singe had taken her once before. Maybe then she could see him, feel his embrace, purr into his chest, nuzzle him, just like she used to. Maybe she could explain her reason for leaving the Symdicate. Hopefully he would understand. Or maybe she could lie to him and tell him that she was here to avenge him.

The noise behind her made her turn, and the call of her name made her jump. She hadn't been here long enough to make many friends, only Quailpaw, Brindlepaw and Gorsepaw. That was it. Oh and she had met her mentor like, once. But as she turned, the sight that met her pale green hues was terrfifying. She jumped up, belt bushing up. Her spine arched out of fear. It was the spitting image of Singe. She hadn't wanted him to come right now! What would she say? Would he be mad at her? Would he hit her? Love her? Accept or rebuke her? But the voice was different. It wasn't his.

The voice was softer, kinder, not as sharp or commanding as his. Yet, the bore the same markings. How... And no she didn't know him, and she felt kind of awkward to say it aloud. "Uhh, sorry...I don't know who you are." She said, not mentioning anything about her father and him looking alike. The less people that knew who her father was the better. She wasn't exactly proud of it here, knowing he had hurt many cats still here, and left scarring mental images in so many others.
Mumblenose faltered, his excitement fading as he adopted a frown. Singe hadn't told them who he was, that they had kin back in WindClan. Quickly, he forced a reassuring grin back on his face. He was aware of her brief fright as he approached her. He hadn't realized how much he and Singe resembled one another, and how Forestpaw might fear he would be her father - perhaps coming to punish her for leaving? In fact, he had pictured this going perfectly. He'd remind her that Singe had a father, meaning she had a grandfather - him. The apprentice may feel doubtful, but she will swiftly adjust. Everything would just be... great.

But he wasn't feeling that emotion that his rushing heart provided when he imagined this moment. Mumblenose felt worry, not a kit-like joy. Figuring Forestpaw may still be concerned about him and his identity, Mumblenose cautiously stepped back, glancing at the ground with uncertainty. Maybe he shouldn't be doing this?

And then Mumblenose decided that he wasn't doing anything wrong by telling Forestpaw what she should already know. Raising his head, and smiling softly at the smaller cat, he meowed gently, ``I'm your kin. Your father, Singe, is my son.`` And now, it was out. His shoulders felt lighter, and he could breathe much more easier now that the stressful weight was gone. It was even visible - his muscles relaxed and lost their tension. His shoulders sagged with relief, and his head dropped slightly as he no longer had to alertly hold himself up.

Then he realized Forestpaw still had to react. Would she react badly? Positively? Would she doubt him, or welcome him kindly into her life? The worrisome thoughts brought some tension back to his muscles.
Old May 16th, 2017, 03:42 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honorable Kitti View Post
Rushpaw yawned, stretching. "I might as well go back to the apprentices' den and sleep...", he murmured, padding across the clearing to the den. The ginger apprentice curled up in his nest and fell asleep.
Meadowsong nodded, also tired and sluggish as she curled up in her nest and fell asleep quickly.
Old May 16th, 2017, 06:01 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

For whatever reason, Obsidiansky was tired. Again. This was almost a moon now that he had been tired all day... was there something wrong with him? True, he hadn't been sleeping very well. And yet he didn't feel stressed out during the day. The tom sighed, sinking down on the ground and wrapping his tail around his body, the tip of it twitching somewhat nervously as he observed the passing cats with interest. After all, the goings-on of the day were often intriguing to him. Another new member might be nice, that always made for an exciting afternoon, but he figured it was probably a rarer occurance. He'd never payed much attention as an apprentice and, as far as he knew, no other newcomers had come in this short time. Glancing around once more, the ebony tom realized he was looking more for cats that he already knew rather then making a new friend. Still-- if someone needed it, he would be there! That was what he thought of as his job right now. What he did in his spare time. But, everyone looked happy. Everyone appeared to be absolutely fine to him. Such a boring existence, just sitting around. And it was the heat of the day, too hot for him to go hunting out on the open moors of WindClan. He'd be burning up for sure. Probably get overheated and die; it'd happened before, and from what Obsidiansky knew, it was not a good way to die. So he waited in the shadiest part of the clearing he could find, which still had specks of light dappling his medium-thick black fur and making him feel even more warm then before.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; May 16th, 2017 at 06:02 PM.
Closed Thread