Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
It Takes Three!
Last post by Red'fur
Today 01:14 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by RavensCall
Today 01:06 AM
Gossiping Kits and Friends
by Badwolf
Last post by Rose
Today 12:55 AM
Worldweaver question
Last post by BEAR.
Today 12:43 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 20th, 2017, 11:03 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
The savannah was alter to his surrounds, still uncertain about how his plan would truly play out. The tom planned on being clam throughout his interaction with Windclan, to act like he had done nothing wrong. He would blame everything on his father because that was what everyone wanted to hear. It wouldn't be too difficult to say those things, the tom was able to say what he didn't mean as long as it would benefit him in the end. Flash wished on making a good first impression, one that would hopefully only help him in the future when it came to gaining their trust. That's why he believes acting calm instead of protective and angered easily by Windclan cats....

Though he had not expected someone to approach him with such furry.

The tom's fur stood on end - with both surprise and hostility. His orbs narrowed as he watched the spotted molly in front of him. She looks... familiar, he thought. Flash had been young when he left Windclan with most of his family, but he could still remember somethings and some people. Though Tawnypaw had been help in captivity during that time. He did try to place a name to her face. It was clear that the apprentice's markings were unique, so it was no wonder that she seemed familiar - it would be hard to forget someone who looked like she did. But who does she look like? He the realized that she also looked like someone that he was sure he had seen before. The more he thought about it, the more it was getting to him that he couldn't remember.

He wasn't sure if it was terribly important. He doubted that this molly could be any use to him. Yet, he felt like he should remember who she is and who she looks like.... The tom began to subconsciously focus on her spotted black pelt more than the rest of her marks, and slowly a name was coming to him. Not exactly who she was, but rather whom she looked like. I know this, I know this. The name, it's on the tip of me tongue, he thought, getting a bit aggravated over something that seemed so pointless. But then he started to form the name of the cat he was striving to figure out....

Dapplestar!

This cats looks a lot like Dapplestar! He realized, and he fur began to rise even more. Now he wasn't just on edge due to the surprise of Tawnypaw's hostility, but he know knew who was her mother. Dapplestar had kits... I remember that. I never actually knew them, due to not really knowing the former leader's kits prior to leaving the clan, he couldn't exactly remember what her name was. He gave an inward sigh and gave up on trying to figure out this molly's name. He was sure that she was the daughter of Dapplestar, but if he wanted to know her name than he could just wait until the introductions... if this conversation ever got that far. The tom was sure that this wasn't going to go as smoothly as he had originally hoped when the golden tom had approached the territory. Of course, no matter who was to be the one to find him, he had never actually expected it to go smoothly.

The tom tried to calm down his fur, knowing that returning hostility would only make matters tougher for him. He took a deep breath and tried to calm his nerves at the same time. It wasn't like him to be like this. He was usually calm. In fact, as he began to calm down he felt the impulse and sneer at this molly. To say something cold and insensitive to her. That was something he tended to do. But he was perfectly away that it would only make everything worse. So he tried a much more humble route.

"Hello," he mewed, though still upset that she seemed ready to kill him. "Monster...?" He looked down, a fake - yet convincing - saddened look in his gaze as he watched the ground, acting as if he had been hurt by her harsh words. "You must be talking about my father, but I am not my father," his tone took a determined tone as he said this - if someone didn't know him, than they would believe that he honestly didn't like being grouped with his father like this. In actuality, he was quite pleased and honored to be compared to his father, and it nearly filled his with joy that Tawnypaw had thought that he was his father.

Even though she had only called him 'monster' believing that he was Singenight, she wasn't far off.
Tawnypaw was filled with rage. Even at the insinuation that this cat was Singenight's son, that the cruel cat could still have himself a family and she got absolutely nothing in return. One could say that 'the world isn't fair', but this was one of the worst cases she could've experienced- she had barely any shoulders to cry on, with a father she didn't talk to much and a best friend on the edge of death. "The last I'd heard, that cat fled to the Syndicate like a coward." She spat, referring to Singenight as she spoke, voice shaking with malice. "Even if you aren't Singenight, it'd take a miracle for me to believe that you aren't evil in any way!" He really does look like his father, it this talk about being his son is true. Really, all Tawnypaw wanted was a break from this drama, a break from everything happening, and StarClan's constant refusal to help her- a refusal to help anyone.

Rumor was that WindClan and ThunderClan's tensions kept rising, and that SkyClan and the Dusk Syndicate weren't on very good terms as well. RiverClan and ShadowClan seemed to be the only clans without troubles, though their ancestors never bothered to help them through everything. They'd failed to prevent two eras of darkness, along with countless wars that she'd barely heard about. Cats told of them being guardians of the clans, but they didn't do anything for them- all they did was sit around, waiting for the living to sort things out by themselves.

"...So in that case, I'm going to need a name and introduction right now if you don't want me to claw your ears off." Tawnypaw let out a low hiss, the rather young apprentice's eyes narrowing with a kind of fury as she kept her eye on the strange tom. Her claws were sheathed, but she tried to prepare herself, to get ready for any kind of possibility. It could be true that this cat was good after all, but something in her mind kept telling her that he was up to no good. I guess I'll be your first friend, or your first enemy. Which one do you think is harder to handle?
Old May 20th, 2017, 12:16 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Chameleon

Meadowsong sat in the clearing, her ears pricked and her tail wrapped over her paws. She scented the air, her eyes glittering as the wind swirled around her and messed with her pelt. She licked it down, keeping it as smooth as possible as she lay in the grass and heather.

(I imagine her looking like this: https://previews.123rf.com/images/mu...tock-Photo.jpg )
Old May 20th, 2017, 12:20 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
@Chameleon

Meadowsong sat in the clearing, her ears pricked and her tail wrapped over her paws. She scented the air, her eyes glittering as the wind swirled around her and messed with her pelt. She licked it down, keeping it as smooth as possible as she lay in the grass and heather.

(I imagine her looking like this: https://previews.123rf.com/images/mu...tock-Photo.jpg )
Yewpaw strutted over towards Meadowsong on his rumpled fur that clearly showed that he needed a mother of some form to force him to clean it," Hello Meadowsong...Or should I say warrior obsessed with clearing herself..." He burst into loud laughter

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 20th, 2017, 12:23 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Yewpaw strutted over towards Meadowsong on his rumpled fur that clearly showed that he needed a mother of some form to force him to clean it," Hello Meadowsong...Or should I say warrior obsessed with clearing herself..." He burst into loud laughter
Meadowsong gave a huff of annoyance, Yewpaw was one of the cats that made her temper thin and was easily able to irritate her. "Well, Yewpaw, at least I don't look like a kit just out of the nursery, who's mother couldn't be bothered to clean it." She said, keeping her cool for now with the apprentice and defending herself.
Old May 20th, 2017, 12:31 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Meadowsong gave a huff of annoyance, Yewpaw was one of the cats that made her temper thin and was easily able to irritate her. "Well, Yewpaw, at least I don't look like a kit just out of the nursery, who's mother couldn't be bothered to clean it." She said, keeping her cool for now with the apprentice and defending herself.
Yewpaw retorted in amusement,"Well. My mother never did...she died of greencough when I was a moon old." He cocked hid head in pride that he got her to walk into it.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 20th, 2017, 12:34 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Yewpaw retorted in amusement,"Well. My mother never did...she died of greencough when I was a moon old." He cocked hid head in pride that he got her to walk into it.
A bit appalled he had pride in his tone talking of his mothers death, she flattened her ears. "What do you want anyways, Yewpaw?" She said with a hint of annoyance in her tone. "And why am I involved in it?"
Old May 20th, 2017, 12:38 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
A bit appalled he had pride in his tone talking of his mothers death, she flattened her ears. "What do you want anyways, Yewpaw?" She said with a hint of annoyance in her tone. "And why am I involved in it?"
He replied with a small chuckle," Ahh..nothing really, I just love raising warriors fur...its funny...and is awesome with other cats at the border because it provokes them to attack me at the border and I'm not in trouble because I never crossed the border." He laughed in joy.

Old May 20th, 2017, 12:40 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
He replied with a small chuckle," Ahh..nothing really, I just love raising warriors fur...its funny...and is awesome with other cats at the border because it provokes them to attack me at the border and I'm not in trouble because I never crossed the border." He laughed in joy.
Meadow sighed, though the thought of making a ThunderClan or ShadowClan cat spaz out and get irritated did amuse her a tiny bit. "Well, that's.. a decent hobby." She mewed.
Old May 20th, 2017, 12:46 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Meadow sighed, though the thought of making a ThunderClan or ShadowClan cat spaz out and get irritated did amuse her a tiny bit. "Well, that's.. a decent hobby." She mewed.
Yewpaw smiled," Thanks. I've been attacked by a warrior of Shadowclan before and all I did was back up and yowl that he was tresspasing and he got caught while I combatted with him keeping up my retorts so he wouldn't leave until a warrior arrived pissed at him, he blamed me and I reminded him of the warrior code and he still got in trouble it's fun. I can't wait for my warrior cerimony, I think it's soon because they did my final warrior assesment...Now I won't have to spend time with those old bags of fleas and taking ticks of them listening to there dumb stories." He added casually.

Old May 20th, 2017, 12:50 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Yewpaw smiled," Thanks. I've been attacked by a warrior of Shadowclan before and all I did was back up and yowl that he was tresspasing and he got caught while I combatted with him keeping up my retorts so he wouldn't leave until a warrior arrived pissed at him, he blamed me and I reminded him of the warrior code and he still got in trouble it's fun. I can't wait for my warrior cerimony, I think it's soon because they did my final warrior assesment...Now I won't have to spend time with those old bags of fleas and taking ticks of them listening to there dumb stories." He added casually.
"Don't call elders that! Someday you'll be one and an apprentice will have to help you out!" Meadow snapped, her ears flattened. She didn't really care about the ShadowClan warrior, but these were his Clanmates!
Closed Thread