Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[P] The Lie is the...
by Fits
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 09:09 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:56 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by ghost.
Today 08:50 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by ghost.
Today 08:50 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by ghost.
Today 08:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 22nd, 2023, 04:54 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Burning Embers & Tearful Goodbyes [WindClan Fire Event]

- Cricketkit -
~He/Him~
Handsome, smooth furred light brown tabby Tom with dark brown markings + mask around his Forest green eyes

The sleek furred tabby tom stood awkwardly in his own small bubble for several moments. Alright, he thought. WindClan is on fire… I’m just standing here, and I don’t know what to do! This is great! His heart rate leapt into further action, pounding in his chest. So he decided on the default way of saying himself: follow. He spotted clumps of cats, springing after each bundle, molding into one with the crowd. The old, tingly feeling of smoke in his lungs and throat was seriously annoying him. The tabby kit had to constantly grunt and make strange gagging sounds quietly in order to prevent himself from hacking in the middle of the crowd of his clanmates. Great StarClan this is freaking stupid… he thought angrily. Couldn’t the moor just wait until my apprenticeship to send itself up in flames?

Sure, Cricketkit knew that wasn’t how things worked. But why not!? It just wasn’t fair- how come all the apprentices and warriors got to go a full six moons of their life without having to experience some of the most intense heat of their lives. He took a shallow and carful breath, attempting to send the least amount of smoke possible into his lungs. Whatever… he’d be alright. Of course he would, he was one with the crowd. They were on their way to the river. On their way to safety, and so was he.

Suddenly, the familiar sound of his name met his earshot. The sound of an older she-cat’s voice crossed his mind, in which he recognized as the demoted kit, Tigerkit. She was… looking for him. Confusion flooded through Cricketkit’s mind. Someone was thinking about his saftey over everyone else’s? He felt the smallest bit of gratitude, but it was immediately overthrown by the emotions of panic and still, confusion. He stretched his neck, gaze scanning the crowd for the striped she-cat.

He narrowed his eyes. Maybe she was simply gathering all of the cats she knew… or had interacted with recently. Or maybe Tigerkit viewed Cricketkit as a friend? OR… Cricketkit’s mind clicked with a thought. Of course! It made sense now! Maybe she views me worthy of an older cat like her’s attention! Despite the dancing flames eating up the territory around him, Cricketkit smiles. Who cares if Tigerkit was demoted… she was still warrior aged. Basically. Cricketkit heard his name called again. But this time, it sounded more frantic. The she-cat was truly concerned.

As the tom-Kit continued to search the area for the orange kit, he became puzzled again. An older cat simply viewing him as worthy of attention would be speaking with true and deep authority! Power! Cricketkit’s heart sank slightly in his chest at this. Tigerkit was just caring for him. Wait- Tigerkit was caring for him. Yet again, he was puzzled. His heart shifted from fluttering at the idea someone was genuinely concerned for his safety to dropping due to the fact she was just being friendly.

His forest colored gaze locked on the orange and black pelt of his new denmate, whiskers twitching. Tigerkit! There she was! But she was with somebody else. Pignut, the warrior’s name clicked, and Cricketkit began weaving his way through the crowd to reach the two. I suppose I could do with a friend, he thought, abandoning his former disappointment. For now, I’ve just gotta reach her. The need to hurry shattered his last bit of calm once she mentioned his name a third time.

He slithered his way through the last clump of WindClanners, landing gracefully into a standing position in front of Tigerkit and Pignut. “Aha! I’m here!” He reassured her, allowing himself to cough several times. “I’m here. Heck… why does smoke have to be so disgusting! Like… geez! Ow! Freaking air!” He eased his panting, gaze glancing up from Tigerkit to Pignut. Tigerkit, Pignut. Tigerki to Pignut.

What now?”

~ @CreeperLover649 ~ @Ravensong ~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~
Old April 22nd, 2023, 04:56 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post
~~Tigerkit~~

(Tigerkit is a demoted apprentice who is the age and size of a full grown warrior)

Tigerkit turned to Pignut as he spoke. "Yes! I'll come with you! Let's go now!" She said, ignoring the pain in her body and the burns covering her blacken fur, the orange tabby she-cat quickly shook her pelt dry and followed Pignut.

[Lol thanks, I obviously haven’t been keeping up with Windclan happenings closely enough ><]

**Pignut**

The young warrior nodded his head, grateful the she-cat didn’t resist the urge to move on. A quick look as she shook and started forward made him falter. He slowed and liked her over. ”Are you okay to make it? You’ve taken some burns it looks like.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaming Ice View Post

- Cricketkit -
~He/Him~
Handsome, smooth furred light brown tabby Tom with dark brown markings + mask around his Forest green eyes

The sleek furred tabby tom stood awkwardly in his own small bubble for several moments. Alright, he thought. WindClan is on fire… I’m just standing here, and I don’t know what to do! This is great! His heart rate leapt into further action, pounding in his chest. So he decided on the default way of saying himself: follow. He spotted clumps of cats, springing after each bundle, molding into one with the crowd. The old, tingly feeling of smoke in his lungs and throat was seriously annoying him. The tabby kit had to constantly grunt and make strange gagging sounds quietly in order to prevent himself from hacking in the middle of the crowd of his clanmates. Great StarClan this is freaking stupid… he thought angrily. Couldn’t the moor just wait until my apprenticeship to send itself up in flames?

Sure, Cricketkit knew that wasn’t how things worked. But why not!? It just wasn’t fair- how come all the apprentices and warriors got to go a full six moons of their life without having to experience some of the most intense heat of their lives. He took a shallow and carful breath, attempting to send the least amount of smoke possible into his lungs. Whatever… he’d be alright. Of course he would, he was one with the crowd. They were on their way to the river. On their way to safety, and so was he.

Suddenly, the familiar sound of his name met his earshot. The sound of an older she-cat’s voice crossed his mind, in which he recognized as the demoted kit, Tigerkit. She was… looking for him. Confusion flooded through Cricketkit’s mind. Someone was thinking about his saftey over everyone else’s? He felt the smallest bit of gratitude, but it was immediately overthrown by the emotions of panic and still, confusion. He stretched his neck, gaze scanning the crowd for the striped she-cat.

He narrowed his eyes. Maybe she was simply gathering all of the cats she knew… or had interacted with recently. Or maybe Tigerkit viewed Cricketkit as a friend? OR… Cricketkit’s mind clicked with a thought. Of course! It made sense now! Maybe she views me worthy of an older cat like her’s attention! Despite the dancing flames eating up the territory around him, Cricketkit smiles. Who cares if Tigerkit was demoted… she was still warrior aged. Basically. Cricketkit heard his name called again. But this time, it sounded more frantic. The she-cat was truly concerned.

As the tom-Kit continued to search the area for the orange kit, he became puzzled again. An older cat simply viewing him as worthy of attention would be speaking with true and deep authority! Power! Cricketkit’s heart sank slightly in his chest at this. Tigerkit was just caring for him. Wait- Tigerkit was caring for him. Yet again, he was puzzled. His heart shifted from fluttering at the idea someone was genuinely concerned for his safety to dropping due to the fact she was just being friendly.

His forest colored gaze locked on the orange and black pelt of his new denmate, whiskers twitching. Tigerkit! There she was! But she was with somebody else. Pignut, the warrior’s name clicked, and Cricketkit began weaving his way through the crowd to reach the two. I suppose I could do with a friend, he thought, abandoning his former disappointment. For now, I’ve just gotta reach her. The need to hurry shattered his last bit of calm once she mentioned his name a third time.

He slithered his way through the last clump of WindClanners, landing gracefully into a standing position in front of Tigerkit and Pignut. “Aha! I’m here!” He reassured her, allowing himself to cough several times. “I’m here. Heck… why does smoke have to be so disgusting! Like… geez! Ow! Freaking air!” He eased his panting, gaze glancing up from Tigerkit to Pignut. Tigerkit, Pignut. Tigerki to Pignut.

What now?”

The slow down worked to a benefit, Pignut realized quickly as a small wheezy voice piped beside the two. He breathed out seeing Cricketkit. He felt better seeing the kit, a lost kit in such circumstances was usually bad news though he’d tried to believe his assurances to Tigerkit that Cricketkit had been somewhere safe. Now he could be sure. He nodded, relieved, at the young tom. ”We’re going into the tunnels where we’ll be safe. Stick with us.” He lingered to allow Tigerkit to set the pace and waited to see if Cricketkit would appear to prefer any sort of help. Tigerkit didn’t look great and Cricketkit sounded as bad. His own lungs burned but it was easy enough to push aside, especially under the need of all the cats around him.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; April 22nd, 2023 at 05:06 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2023, 05:04 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaming Ice View Post

- Cricketkit -
~He/Him~

What now?”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
[Lol thanks, I obviously haven’t been keeping up with Windclan happenings closely enough ><]

**Pignut**

The young warrior nodded his head, grateful the she-cat didn’t resist the urge to move on. A quick look as she shook and started forward made him falter. He slowed and liked her over. ”Are you okay to make it? You’ve taken some burns it looks like.”
~~Tigerkit~~

(It's ok!)

Tigerkit saw her little friend and ran to Cricketkit's side. She licked his body. "Cricketkit! You are alive! Thank StarClan!" She purred, smiling. "Are you alright? Are you hurt?" Tigerkit asked, panicking for her little friend.

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old April 22nd, 2023, 05:33 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

Mismatched ears perked up in an instant as Twilightstar's voice rang out by the river, his blue eyes leaving the kits he'd amassed in his small amount of time since arriving for a moment only to look back down at them as soon as the leader was done giving her orders. The kits! They were being sent away. To the Warren! Oh, thank the stars! This was the third best news he'd gotten all day! With how terrible the whole day was being, he'd take every win as a small victory.

Whiskers twitching as he mumbled, his mouth still out of commission with the mossy covered pebble he'd brought along, the massive warrior dipped his head and gave a small purr to the little ones. It was time to go! Now... who to- Ah. Before he could even finish that thought, he heard Shiningskies's voice calling from the gathered cats. This worked out perfectly! He may be a teacher for the kits' lessons, but he wasn't willing to use that as an excuse to get to their shelter before other, urgently in need of care cats got there.

Flicking his feathery tail at the young ones to follow him, Snowybreeze counted the three once more, his mind momentarily forgetting the fourth companion he was carrying in tow. Yes, they were still all with him. Hopefully Shiningskies would not be too too overrun with kits by now. The idea of many kits left family less because of the fire was... horrendous, quite frankly. Unfortunately, there was no time to dwell on such things, and he focused on the important matter for now.

Approaching the ginger queen, the gentle giant dipped his head respectfully once more before turning to look at the three little ones he brought with him. Switching his focus from the kits to Shiningskies, Snowybreeze tilted his head in silent query, hoping it would be alright to leave them here with her. Yes, she had just offered, but he was not about to simply drop them off without asking! That would be absolutely rude, and when she was being so nice and offering a lending paw, too. No, he would show manners. Especially in front of the little ones. Warriors were to be an example to the younger generation, especially in times like these, were they not? Not that... he was... a particularly amazing example, but all the more reason to try his best to not offend.

-

@Rose [Berryfrost] | @Lillian [Shiningskies] | @SoulJoy [Rosekit] | @The Doctor [Frostkit] | @Estelle [Coldkit]
| Sorry for the Berryfrost badger ride. Snowybreeze with his one track mind forgot she is conscious for a moment while he takes the kits to Shiningskies. Feel free to either have had her either go to the floor or still be on his back! |

This was quite the dilemma. One moment, Coldkit was clinging on to Coldmilk's leg for dear life. The next? She was being shoved at a strange cat the young kitten had never seen! Being as young as she was, Coldkit had never quite left the nursery, after all. In fact, this was her first time out into the clearing - and territory - could you blame her for not knowing anyone? Hardly so. The short-furred kitten was only familiar with those inside the nursery, Twilighstar, and Coldmilk. So who, pray tell, was this? Her eyes were drawn from this feline of whom she didn't know the face, back to her leaving father. Panic filled the kitten's chest. An unconscious, strangled mew vibrated from her throat as she opened her maw and stumbled, trying to chase after him. But a stumble led to a faceplant, and just like that, Coldmilk was gone again. which Coldkit didn't like. For once, she thought he'd stay. But now he just left again.

Turning around, Coldkit took notice of this Snowybreeze gesturing to a pair of kittens, though their maw didn't move like so many other's did when they pointed somewhere. How peculiar. Usually, their maw would open and close and open and close again. But not this time. This cat didn't do the strange mannerism Coldkit had taken notice off. They remained maw-closed, much like she always was. Curious, Coldkit stared at this strange feline for a short while. Silently opening and closing her maw once or twice to see if he would copy her movement, like she did others'. Though it was but a momentary thing. Coldkit wasn't stupid; from the pointing the kitten could deduce she had to join her denmates. With a last look over her shoulder towards where her father disappeared, the chimera hobbled to join her the other two kittens, coughing a little as she went. While the smoke was less thick here, the kit was evidently still bothered by it.

What started as a small cough, turned to a larger coughing fit, the kitten clasping a paw over her mouth for she had manners, young she may be. It was over after several heartbeats, leaving her throat, once again, feeling sore and dry and stingy. If she could, Coldkit would end this misery right away. It was so annoying! Her brows fell into a slight frown until movement caught her eyes. The unfamiliar face was moving, and others were following. Looking around in a quick daze, Coldkit stumbled as she clumsily ran to catch back up, sides lightly heaving from the brief exertion. She looked up with rough, mismatched eyes between the cat that guarded them just now and a flame-coloured queen, wondering why they were being trafficked about the way they were. She sat, sneezed, then coughed a little again before swallowing. Then she waited. Despite the previous flames, the kitten was getting a little cold. Where was Coldmilk when she needed him again? Did these cats even know what they're doing?

[ @Lillian Shinningskies ; @SoulJoy Frostkit ; @The Doctor Rosekit ; @Rose Berryfrost - wasn't entirely certain who to mention, so hope this is fine! ]

Old April 22nd, 2023, 05:39 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Shiningskies
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Snowybreeze was the first to drop off a few kits with her, and she gave him a nod before gently shooing him away so he could continue to help the Clan and Berryfrost. "Thank you, Snowybreeze. I can handle it from here," she said before turning to the kits. "Come on, little ones, we have to follow Twilighstar and head down to the warren," Shiningskies mewed to Rosekit, Frostkit, and Coldkit, leaning down to try to nudge them forward a little.

Before they could get too far, Lightningpaw came over and requested her help with Gingerheart's newborn kits, to which she gave a comforting purr. "Of course, Lightningpaw. You worry about treating the Clan with Cowtuft. Gingerheart, shall we each carry two?" she asked, the latter part directed at her fellow queen.

@Moonraven @SoulJoy @The Doctor @Estelle @puppeteer
Old April 22nd, 2023, 06:42 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillian View Post
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Shiningskies
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Snowybreeze was the first to drop off a few kits with her, and she gave him a nod before gently shooing him away so he could continue to help the Clan and Berryfrost. "Thank you, Snowybreeze. I can handle it from here," she said before turning to the kits. "Come on, little ones, we have to follow Twilighstar and head down to the warren," Shiningskies mewed to Rosekit, Frostkit, and Coldkit, leaning down to try to nudge them forward a little.

Before they could get too far, Lightningpaw came over and requested her help with Gingerheart's newborn kits, to which she gave a comforting purr. "Of course, Lightningpaw. You worry about treating the Clan with Cowtuft. Gingerheart, shall we each carry two?" she asked, the latter part directed at her fellow queen.

@Moonraven @SoulJoy @The Doctor @Estelle @puppeteer
Frostkit turned to Shiningskies with tears in her eyes "B- but what about Iceflower" she whimpered gazing at her mother mournfully.
Old April 22nd, 2023, 07:17 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

[ Header by the lovely @/Spotty ]
Berryfrost
She/Her

Catbrows drawn together as the petite, pale molly eyed her best friend, Berryfrost found her head swimming with more and more worry as the moments ticked by - and all Snowybreeze had done was mumble and mutter something incomprehensible that she couldn't catch. However, before she could ask, Snowybreeze's attention was drawn towards Coldmilk as the top dropped off a kit at his paws - Coldkit. Another quick glance at the ground had her notice that Rosekit and Frostkit were with them too. Still, all Berryfrost could focus on was the fact that Snowybreeze hadn't even said anything to her. And then, face heating with embarrassment despite the chill in the air, Berryfrost recalled their last conversation - and what she'd done. She'd- She'd no doubt hurt his feelings so much so that he didn't even want to look at her, much less talk to her. She'd recklessly thrown away what she'd most wanted and taken it for granted. She really really did not deserve Snowybreeze, and this was just a reminder of that.

Eyes pricking with tears of regret at her own rash actions, Berryfrost almost buried her face into the back of Snowybreeze's neck, only to refrain a moment later, swallowing down the invisible bile in her mouth. Everything hurt. Her eyes, her throat, her lungs, and above all, her heart. Hacking out a series of coughs as Snowybreeze began herding the kits away from The River and towards The Warren on Twilightstar's command, the cream she-cat remained limply on the back of her friend, if only to grip him tighter so she wouldn't risk falling off. Wouldn't risk losing him again, when her limbs trembled at the mere thought of walking. If only she was someone more sensible, someone who really deserved being loved by her gentle giant of a friend.

But maybe she could try. To be a better cat, to be someone he deserved. For his sake, for hers, because Berryfrost would truly find herself in a heap of helplessness if she found that her friend had moved on. A spark of insecurity borne in her mind, making her thoughts race and whirl like a raging inferno brought to life. If he loved someone else instead, she didn't know what she'd do.

She could still try. To fix all the mistakes she'd so callously made. After Snowybreeze had dropped off the kits with Shiningskies, and Berryfrost was ascertain he would listen to her, the small she-cat found it within reason to act.

Sliding carefully off Snowybreeze's back, the slender female wobbled a moment on her paws before scrunching up her face and going stock still. The last thing she wanted to was sway and fall over to a breeze, (however ironic that sentence had been, because Berryfrost had fully fallen for a Breeze a long time ago). "I'm sorry!" She blurted, giving free reign for all her emotions to run free. "Snowybreeze, I'm so, so, so sorry."

Sitting back on her rump to swipe in embarrassment at the tears that leaked out, Berryfrost let out a shuddering rasp of a breath. "I love you, Snowybreeze, and I-" The warrior's expression shuttered for a moment, unable to decide what do to with these tides of emotions. "I'm so sorry for running away." Her confidence withered away by the moment, and the slender molly could only lower her head in shame, voice growing smaller and smaller by the second. "I know you're probably mad at me now, and maybe-" Swallowing the lump in her throat, Berryfrost lifted a paw to rub unconsciously at her chest, bushy tail pressed against her legs and ears pinned back against her skull. "Maybe you won't forgive, I don't blame you, but I wanted to tell you - To really tell you, like you told me, that I love you, Snowybreeze." It was really probably not the time and place for such a confession, but Berryfrost could not help it. Could not let herself wait any longer.

Snowybreeze had been right, even if he would never admit it. There was no point in waiting for a perfect happily ever after if at any given moment, life could be snatched away from either one of them. So nearly had Snowybreeze succumbed to Snow Fever, and more recently, Berryfrost's own tryst with death trapped in the warriors' den and all that smoke. She could not risk letting her loved one slip through her fingers just because she'd been too shy to admit feelings.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune - Snowybreeze ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.

Last edited by Rose; April 22nd, 2023 at 07:23 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2023, 08:56 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Dustbunny
The tunneler's tail quivered slightly as she watched the clan slowly rally and get ready to move, her eyes latched on to Gingerheart as she padded over and dropped two kits at her paws and then made her way over to Cowtuft. Did this mean Dustbunny could take these two? Uncertain, but hearing Twilightstar's firm order to get a move on it, Dustbunny decided that she should be alright with two of the six kittens. "Shiningskies, I have two of Gingerheart's kits." The meek molly called out as noticed the queen gathering up the little ones. She didn't wait for a response, and carefully scuffing the two Gingerheart had set down, began leading the way to the Warren.

After making sure that the scorched grass she stepped on was just burnt and not hot, she found the nearest rabbit hole and climbed right down it as naturally as a rabbit would. The tunneler waited in the tunnel, eyes immediately adjusting to the darkness and finding comfort in the enclosed space. Not wanting to leave her clanmates stumbling around in here and getting lost, she waits until she has more cats to accompany her before she heads off further into the tunnels. She knew exactly where she was down here, knew where to go, and which turns to take, but she wasn't certain how her clan would do without a guide.
@Lillian @puppeteer

Leopardsong
Leopardsong waited anxiously as Cowtuft began to examine Poppykit. She turned her head to look at Littlekit who appeared as frazzled as she felt. "Don't worry, I'm sure she'll be alright." The warrior meowed with as confidence as she could. Her ears jerked in the direction of their leader as she demanded that they all start heading down into the Tunnels with Dustbunny. If they couldn't go back to camp right now, they had that extra camp underground. Her mind jolted to Wolffang and his discomfort with going into the tunnels.

"Poppykit," Leopardsong returned her gaze to the passed-out kit who suddenly regained consciousness. The she-cat had the urge to cover the kits in licks and affection but retained considering she hadn't a clue what was actually wrong with her. "Of course you're alive, you did give us all a scare. Are you feeling alright?" Leopardsong asked and then gave Cowtuft an apologetic glance seeming that she had panicked prematurely. She faintly wondered if Cowtuft had any instruction on what she should do if the kit passed out again. If Poppykit was feeling alright, Leopardsong figured she should start following the rest of the clan down into the tunnels. She didn't want to keep Cowtuft, seeing as he had his own injuries and other cats to tend to.
@x ghostie @Cinnamonear @Leafie

Dreamlight
The short, plump, molly felt a little bit of tension drain from her body as Howlingmoon managed to grasp the stick and pull himself out. The warrior spat out the gross wood, immensely delighted that she wouldn't need to be telling her mother that one of her warriors had got eaten by the river. She doubted Twilightstar would take the news well with all the other stuff she had going on.

"Oh, you heard that?!" Dreamlight felt her ears heat up after Howlingmoon's comment. She hadn't thought he had heard her. She basked in her embarrassment for a few seconds and then scowled. "Hey, I just saved your life a thanks would be appreciated!" She growled bitterly. It wasn't her fault that he had run into the river. As they made it back to the river bank, Dreamlight noticed the clan was moving and found her mother shouting orders at the clan again.

She wondered how long it would take Twilightstar to notice if she had simply drowned or burned to death. It was a mean thought, but she couldn't help it with how focused the leader was on the clan. She knew the lilac leader cared, but she had such troubling ways of showing it sometimes. She noticed that their medicine cats were back and they even had a deputy and some more strangers, awesome. "If you're not hurt too badly, you should probably start moving down into the tunnels," Dreamlight commented to Howlingmoo, eyes searching for brothers. After locating Leechscar and Beastpaw, she waited to see if any cat needed helps with kits before following Dustbunny down into the tunnels.
@~_LuzuraTheTitan_~

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; April 22nd, 2023 at 08:57 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2023, 09:03 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Batglare
The senior warrior observed the she-cat's reaction to his words, he instantly picked up a lot of Twistedpaw vibes from her. From the way she quickly gave in and apologized instead of speaking her mind, all the way down to the way appeared to shrink into herself as if trying to avoid every cat's attention. Batglare's dropped his intense glare and glanced over at Whispersong as she reunited with her apprentice and came to talk to... Cloverpaw! That was the name. Feeling immensely satisfied now that he could put a name to the face, gave his attention to his own apprentice.

He heard Twilightstar demand the clan move to the Warren, but he remained stationed by the river purely because he couldn't leave Twistedpaw on her own again. He didn't feel bad or guilty that he couldn't help the rest of the clan, there were more than enough clanmates with working paws to aid those who needed it, and Twistedpaw was part of the clan so he was pretty much helping the clan by helping his apprentice. He looked over at Tigerkit as she asked him about Twistedpaw, before he could respond she was already testing another warrior about another kit. As he remained stationed like a sentinel guard, he couldn't help but hear Cloverpaw's little rant, intrigued.

He faintly wished Twistedpaw was more outspoken with her misery, like Cloverpaw, but it was just another thing that he could work on with his apprentice. "Pardon me for butting in," Batglare started in a deep voice that screamed how unapologetic he was for speaking out. "Cloverpaw, is it? It's perfectly fine if you are not okay. As for those injuries of yours, I don't mean to sound belittling, but those are normal physical impairments in the life of feral cats. We currently have two clan leaders who run their clans half-blind like you, I've seen warriors fight on three legs instead of four, and as for your scars, I don't believe there is anything strange about them. Scars mean a lot of different things to different clan cats, some wear them with honor, others take lessons and memories out of their scars, and of course, there are some who simply see scars as hideous and tragedies." Batglare yawned and flickered one of his ears back to make sure that he was keeping up with what was going on in the clan while speaking to the older apprentice.

"At the end of the day, how you perceive your appearance is normally how you assume how everyone will see you without really giving anyone a chance to prove otherwise." Which was a little much if you asked him, but Batglare's never had any issues with his appearance aside from the fact that everyone automatically assumed he was judging them, mad at them, or disappointed in them. His face was literally stuck in this intimidating expression, and his eyes have always been harsh and intense, there was nothing he could do about his size and scars, and his personality was set so he wasn't changing it.

"WindClan has had a recently returning missing cat who is at least thirty moons I believe if not a little older, Twilightstar's accepted him back into the clan and he's currently training as an apprentice with a full name to obtain his warrior rank, and of course, he bears scars of his own. I wouldn't put yourself down before actually speaking to Twilightstar and seeing what she has to say about coming back." There Clan leader had many many flaws, Batglare would happily make a whole list of them, but he knew that Twilightstar wasn't narrow-minded enough to turn a former clanmate away like Cloverpaw without a very good reason.

"If you want to fool yourself into uselessness, then that's all you really will be. You made the journey all the way back here, wounded, and scarred as you are, clearly, you wanted to come home desperately. Say what you will, but that type of determination is something to be admired. It seems that you have much to offer WindClan, even if you don't see it just yet. Whether you'll be a great influence on the clan or worthless is something I think the clan should decide, but if you're going to be the type of cat to live in your fear and regret without trying to move forward then there is nothing no one can say to change your mind or views. But those are just my thoughts." Batglare grumbled and those rose, stretching out his legs.

If those cats who went out for herbs were here soon, Batglare was going to have to grab Twistedpaw and take her with them. She'd have to deal with the discomfort and pain for a little, Batglare couldn't just leave her by the river. He'd see if he could find some moss later so he could soak burns after he got her down into the warren.
@ares [ sorry about Bat, he doesn't do sympathy or pity]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old April 22nd, 2023, 11:36 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The slate-gray tom nodded in understanding at Twilightstar's words. He hadn't expected the stranger to get treated immediately, but at least he could stay. The news about Cowtuft's injuries were worrisome as well, but Twilightstar didn't seem too concerned so they weren't life-threatening.

"Of course. I will remain here until the patrols return. You just worry about getting everyone into the Warren safely," Fallownose reassured before turning the cat who had saved him. "Cowtuft is right over there. You should go see if he can do anything for the burn on your side once he's finished with the queens and kits," he said, watching as the Clan began to slowly make its way into the tunnels with Dustbunny at the lead.

@Moonraven @BEAR.
Closed Thread