Last post by constellation
Today 04:20 PM

Old December 14th, 2016, 07:44 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dux View Post
@Ever @JustJoye

Augustus slipped past the camp's entrance or exit - depends on the way it's looked at. He wore a cheery grin on his face as he padded along, resisting the temptation to sniff at everything around him. He had become bubbly after BlazingNight's approval of their stay, the worry of her decision no longer weighing down on his shoulders. He had been sure he and Finneous would be turned away, but he had been wrong. It could be amusing to most, the immature way he was currently acting, but he could care less about others' opinions.

He cast his companion - and their guest - a quick glance. Speaking of, what was her name? Marb-Marbcase? That doesn't sound right. Marb... Marbe... Marble. Marblewhat? He rolled his eyes at his frustration, and figured it'd be easier if he simply questioned her about her signature. ``Hey... friend,`` He called, a serious yet innocent expression on his face. ``I forgot your name.`` Augustus was too proud to ask for her name, so he decided he could settle for just stating that he didn't remember her name. Maybe she'd offer it, and if not... Well, surely Finneous or herself will say it soon.

``Wait, where are we going?`` He came to an abrupt halt when he realized he was leading the group and had no clue where he was heading. He had been guided by his excitement when he jumped ahead, but his giddiness fell away soon after leaving the camp. With a faint gasp, Augustus rocked back on his haunches and twirled his head around. He began to nip at the skin beneath his thin, jet black fur. ``Itchy,`` He whined, dragging out the `y`.
Marbleface watched the pair with nervous eyes as they headed out. She would rather have been leading someone less, she wouldn't call it intimidating but overenthusiastic for her comfort levels. She was a rather solemn cat. When he asked for a repeat of her name she sighed. Outsiders never seemed to understand the two part name, she'd met quite a few visitors in her time, so she decided to just keep in simply to avoid confrontation. "Just call me Marble." Her voice was small and faraway, she was trying to think past the cats to what else she needed to do today. She felt the need to overexert herself lately to try and impress the leader, but knew that she would never be something impressive deep down.
When the tom quickly turned to whine and itch feverishly at his back she flinched away. Whatever he had was the last thing she wanted. Filthy outsiders.She thought as she gave the itching tom a glare out of the corner of her eye, not bothering to stop for him as he itched.
Old December 14th, 2016, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

[*dies because forgot to mention the part about him promising to not reveal her seceret* x.x]
Jaguarclaw moved with her through the trees. As her pace picked up or slowed, so would his. He wasn't going to just leave her behind after everything that had happened throughout the day. The Bengal could practically smell the camp now, although his thoughts replayed the days events. It went from an innocent border patrol to a rescue scenario. In the end, he had learned more about this felines personality based on her actions than he probably would've in a moon of going on patrols. At her words, his gaze shifted towards her and he gave her a nod. "You seem to be doing better so I'd believe it," he spoke with a little more pep in his voice. He was moving out of her serious personality and onto a more relaxed one. They would be in camp soon enough and then in their nests. "I never thought the warriors den would seem so welcoming," he spoke jokingly as his gaze shifted back towards the direction of camp. Although something pulled at his chest. When they got back, they'd probably go their separate ways again and Jaguarclaw wasn't sure he was ready to leave his new-found friend.
Marbledface smiled tightly at his encouragement. If only she was doing better, and feeling better it would have come out more genuine. She felt like she was abusing his trust by trying to push herself further even though he didn't seem to belittle her because of the injury. Her emerald eyes focused on the forest uneasily. She could make out the outline of the clearing where their camp was located, see the fortified bushes where the dens laid. Her chest tightened a little bit to think that their patrol had finally come to an end. It had really been her first eventful patrol as a warrior, he'd given her her first warrior experience full of adrenaline with a life or death situation included.

The corners of her mouth quirked upwards at the thought and she allowed herself to lean against him a little more again in comfort. She wasn't one to really ever form a bond, or attach significance to any cat except herself or the leader, but here she was, feeling thankful for him on this patrol and wishing for another when she'd finally healed up. "I couldn't agree more." Or less... She said with a sigh. She was looking forward to the heat and comfort of the den, but what did this mean for their adventure? Surely, hopefully he'd agree to go on one again soon.
Old December 14th, 2016, 10:37 AM
The animal overlord 0.0

My Mood: Hungry

The tom wondered around the clearing for a while . He managed to stop and walk out the clearing into the territory on a search for prey . He had not been hunting for a while. Walking deeper into the territory , leaves silently crunching beneath his paws , he scented something unfamiliar. Probably its because I haven't been hunting for a while. Might be a bird or something... He thought , and padded away. Smoketooth scented something familiar and heaved his head towards the air . Bird... He looked up and heard leaves rustling in the tree , probably the bird . He padded up to the tree and leaped up , trying to be silent. He swiftly snagged his claws in the birds feathers and pulled it down. Tugging the bird down , he nimbly
bit down on the bird neck . Then he dug his teeth into the neck harder . He placed his teeth around the body of the deceased bird and padded back to camp.
https://pokefarm.com/user/Venomnshift
Old December 14th, 2016, 02:48 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Frostedflight paused, listening. Yowls of attack rose from the camp. He raced off to see what was wrong. Please don't be RiverClan! He pleaded to StarClan.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old December 14th, 2016, 07:30 PM

Cool Re: ShadowClan Territory

( @Moonfur )
Moonfang saw the tree in which she left her kits, and slipped off of Darkoak's back, running to them. They were still there, still safe.
"Mama!" Crystalkit and Sapphirekit mewed at the same time, noticing her wounds. Moonfang leaned against the tree's entrance, nearly collapsing.
"M-Mama?!" Lunakit mewed, waking up from her sleep.

Last edited by monfang; December 14th, 2016 at 07:31 PM.
Old December 14th, 2016, 10:37 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celanawe Stormwalker View Post
"What loner like?" He questioned back, himself confused by the question.

'Is loner way that...int...interesting?' Bane of Hunters took a moment after the thought to speak again, trying to put into words his experiences. "This one...met many cat, no border to worry of this one thinks. This one hunted when wanted, woke when wanted, traveled when wanted. Meet many cats along journey. Some mean, ruthless. Others scared, kind, gentle. This one help those not strong for selves."

He was not sure how well he explained it, no one actually asked him what it was like. "Journey...was lonely. Many moonhigh, many sunsigh this one walk path alone. Only broken when paws cross path with other...or claw cross claw."
(Ok, so I'm dragging Ivythorn into the Shadowclan battle with Skyclan, so you can have Bane follow her or not your choice lolz (obviously it's your char xD))

Ivythorn tilted her head. He seemed so sad about that. Sure being alone would be terrible, but, so does what she had to go through every day. "Bane, I-I'm so sorry.. I didn't know it wa-" she paused, pricking her ears. "No, it can't be..." she said under her breath. The calico she-cat stood and turned, looking toward the Shadowclan camp. She could just barely make out the yowls of unfamiliar cats. These weren't any clan cats she had ever met. Was her clan finally under attack? She paused at herself. 'You're terrible, Ivythorn, but...'

"I'm sorry, Bane, I have to go. I think my clan is under attack.. If at all possible, I need to help whoever is attacking. There's too much evil in Shadowclan," she said, nuzzled the scruffy tom, then ran off toward the battle she could only just barely hear in the forest.
Old December 15th, 2016, 12:58 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Marbledface smiled tightly at his encouragement. If only she was doing better, and feeling better it would have come out more genuine. She felt like she was abusing his trust by trying to push herself further even though he didn't seem to belittle her because of the injury. Her emerald eyes focused on the forest uneasily. She could make out the outline of the clearing where their camp was located, see the fortified bushes where the dens laid. Her chest tightened a little bit to think that their patrol had finally come to an end. It had really been her first eventful patrol as a warrior, he'd given her her first warrior experience full of adrenaline with a life or death situation included.

The corners of her mouth quirked upwards at the thought and she allowed herself to lean against him a little more again in comfort. She wasn't one to really ever form a bond, or attach significance to any cat except herself or the leader, but here she was, feeling thankful for him on this patrol and wishing for another when she'd finally healed up. "I couldn't agree more." Or less... She said with a sigh. She was looking forward to the heat and comfort of the den, but what did this mean for their adventure? Surely, hopefully he'd agree to go on one again soon.
Finally the camp came into view. The Bengal felt relieved and they were just in time too. It was getting closer and closer to dark and they needed to be back into the camp before that. "Thank goodness," he murmured before looking back over at Marbledface, his gaze saddening for what he knew was to happen next. Jaguarclaw pushed the thoughts away and instead focused on the positives. Perhaps they would go on more patrols or even see each other around camp, although nothing could possibly compare to this day.
As the she-cat leaned against him more, he couldn't help but inwardly enjoy it. It wasn't often another cat returned friendly gestures or affectionate gestures in general. The Bengal loved it, so he enjoyed every second the she-cat spent relaxed at his side... well as relaxed as she could be in their situation. "Just before nightfall, we did it," he chuckled towards Marbledface before his olives gaze turned towards the camp which drew closer with each step.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 15th, 2016, 06:57 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Moony View Post
( @Moonfur )
Moonfang saw the tree in which she left her kits, and slipped off of Darkoak's back, running to them. They were still there, still safe.
"Mama!" Crystalkit and Sapphirekit mewed at the same time, noticing her wounds. Moonfang leaned against the tree's entrance, nearly collapsing.
"M-Mama?!" Lunakit mewed, waking up from her sleep.
Darkoak walked over to the kits, then looked back at Moonfang. "She's goning to be okay," He purred. Darkoak walked back and carried Moonfang over to her kits. "She just needs sleep, how about a game? Who ever can find the most cobwebs and Moss wins!" He purred. Darkoak rapped himself around Moonfang, Oh I'm sorry Stormpelt... He thought. Her own blood was mixing with his, but he tried to shake it off. "Come on Moon, you can do it..."
Old December 15th, 2016, 07:08 AM

Cool Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Darkoak walked over to the kits, then looked back at Moonfang. "She's goning to be okay," He purred. Darkoak walked back and carried Moonfang over to her kits. "She just needs sleep, how about a game? Who ever can find the most cobwebs and Moss wins!" He purred. Darkoak rapped himself around Moonfang, Oh I'm sorry Stormpelt... He thought. Her own blood was mixing with his, but he tried to shake it off. "Come on Moon, you can do it..."
Sapphirekit and Crystalkit looked at each other. "That's so going to be me!" me mewed and all five bolted out the den.
Moonfang looked up at him, then pushed herself from the tree, and limped inside. She layed down as gently as possible and layed her head on her paws.
"I hope I do... For their sake..." she huffed.
Old December 15th, 2016, 01:36 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Pinestorm scented the air. Now that Nightstream had mentioned it, he did smell mouse. He turned his head to where it had come from, but didn't move closer as Nightstream was already stalking it. Guess I'll look for some other prey- one mouse isn't going to be enough for the both of us! He padded to the edge of the clearing, picking up the scent of a black bird. He crouched low, stalking around the bush to peer out. It was busily pecking away at the ground. He inched forward, sticking close to the side of the bush. His tail flicked, accidentally rustling the branches, and the bird's head snapped up, slowly focusing on Pinestorm. It's wings beated rapidly through the air as it called out, but a broken wing prevented it's escape. He slammed down on it, quickly taking it's life and padding back towards Nightstream. Messy catch, and she's sure to have heard that commotion... At least the bush prevented her from seeing it.
nightstream felt pinestorms presence behind her. she jumped on the mouse and killed it quickly. she grabbed it and padded to the clearing. she settled down and wait for the flirtatious tom.

(SHIP THEM SO HARD.)